Cassie Needs the Money Ch. 07

Story Info
Cassie travels to Jamaica to film a DVD.
4.6k words
4.24
43k
24
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had gone by since Cassie's huge gang-bang in her marital bed. She was fully recuperated and itching to have sex with some hung studs once again. Today she hoped to take some serious cock as she stepped into the offices of Bareback Studios.

"Ah, Cassie," Tristan said, meeting her at reception. "We're going to be doing a special today for you, a DVD film just about you. Five scenes, you the star of each one. Have a seat, let's discuss what you might want to do. This is the big time now, everyone'll know your name. Not just a random girl in a scene, this is worldwide fame. Let's make it something big."

"Wow, ok... um, let me think," she said, excited. "Let's kick things off with a twist. I want to have a load of guys all dump their cum over me. A blowbang... bukkake, is it called? Yes, a room full of men emptying their balls over my body... and then Jane comes in, jumps on me and we make love while I'm covered in sperm. Oh, wait... I know a girl, she's only just turned 18... she can be in the scene too. Both Jane and Emily come in and we fuck while my body is plastered in cum."

"Amazing, a great idea," Tristan said, typing away on his laptop, obviously noting everything down for future reference. "Nice touch with Jane and Emily, people won't see it coming."

"Ok, ok, wow, how about this for scene 2?" Cassie continued, on the edge of her seat. "How about... I start in one room with a single black man, fuck him, then move onto a second room where two more black men await. I then move into a third room with three guys and finally a fourth room with four guys?"

"Could work, could work," Tristan mused, tapping a pen against his lips. "Yes, ok, if we set up each room with you walking in, cum dripping out of your pussy, looking like you are on the prowl, like a sex-hungry slut... ok, that's a good idea too."

"Third... hmm, how about all girl this time. A big orgy of female flesh. Me, Jane, Emily and as many young girls as you can get. All worshipping my body with their mouths, tongues, fists, strap-ons, whatever. Just ripping the orgasms out of me over and over. Tie me down, force me to cum, tease me so much that I'm begging to climax and then finally letting me do so. Fuck... I'm so horny right now, ha!"

"You've got a lot of dirty ideas in there," Tristan chuckled. "Go on, this is gold."

"Just make sure all the girls apart from Jane and I are as young as we can find. Fucking Emily was so amazing, I want to experience that again but maxed out, loads of soft, young girls to ... sorry, I'm getting carried away!" Ahem, anyway... fourth scene... look, I want the fifth scene to be a clusterfuck of a gang-bang. Just an insane amount of black cocks all fucking the shit out of me. Anything goes... and I want double anal in it. Maybe even triple penetration... but the fourth scene? I don't know."

"Hmm, how about... " Tristan began.

"Oh, wait, I know... make the big gang-bang the fourth scene... and the fifth scene can be more intimate. Me and, say, 10 black guys... and I get pregnant in it."

"Woah... I'm not sure we..."

"I'll sign off on anything, no parental responsibility for whoever the father is... just think of the popularity online. People will be watching me being fertilised on camera by a black man. And I want to do a monologue to camera both before and after the scene, explain in the sluttiest way possible just exactly I want to do and have had done to me."

"That would be... unique. I'll have the legal guys work on this. We can't be held responsible for anything, especially if you change your mind afterwards and..."

"I want this more than anything," Cassie said sternly. "I mean, maybe I won't actually get pregnant on camera, but we can make believe. I'll tell you something though, at some point I'm going to get knocked up by a random black guy either on or off camera, and we can film my taking a pregnancy test and tack it onto the film, make it all 'real'... and then we can do a film in the future where I've got this big baby belly and I'm still as fucking horny as ever."

"This... sounds like the best porn film ever made," Tristan laughed. "If we can find the studs and the girls to make it work, and you're willing to sign any forms and so on, we'll do it."

For the rest of the day Cassie felt like smiling. As soon as she got back home, she told Tom all about it. To her delight, he was all for it, especially the bit about her getting knocked up, for real, on camera for all the world to see.

"I'm just picturing all the cum in your body, all the sperm fighting to be the one into your egg. Fuck, I'm such a lucky guy to be married to a total, utter slut like you. I love you so much, Cassie."

He moved to kiss her, but she held a hand up. "The only lips you get to kiss are on my pussy, bitch. Get down there and start licking, and tongue my ass too while you're down there."

"Yes, mistress," Tom said, getting down on his knees as Cassie stood. Taking off her skirt, she tossed it aside as Tom got between her legs and began to eagerly lap at both of her holes.

"Ah fuck, you're getting good at this," she groaned, Tom's tongue doing its work efficiently. Her legs felt weak as she climaxed, but Tom helped her stay on her feet. "Work on my ass more... oh, that's good, fuck!"

Tom thrust his tongue as far as he could into her asshole over and over before taking long, sensual licks of her whole backside area. She began to rub her clit vigorously and her second climax was too powerful, her legs giving way as Tom cradled her twitching body on the floor.

Cassie awoke some time later, still on the floor, covered in a soft blanket. She smiled at Tom's thoughtfulness. While she would have continued with her new lifestyle without him, she was pleased he was an enthusiastic participant in it. It was much better having his love and support than having to go it alone. She got up, disposing of the blanket and the rest of her clothing. She enjoyed just being naked at all possible times. She felt liberated, like it was the most basic gesture she could make to show how much she had changed.

Entering the bathroom, she admired herself in the mirror, running her hands up and down her smooth white skin, caressing herself. Tom walked in and admired her too.

"Why don't you get a tattoo?" he said suddenly.

"Hmm... what sort of tattoo?"

"Oh... what about "Black Cock Only" above your pussy?" he grinned. "Or "Cum Dumpster"? "Black Babies Only" on your stomach? Or just a big old Queen of Spades in plain view somewhere?"

"Interesting," Cassie said, nodding her head at all those ideas. "How about... all of them? But I think 'Black Cock Only' goes above my ass."

"And get one of those ankle bracelets, make it even more obvious you're on the lookout for studs to fuck," Tom said, eagerly.

"Yeah, and how about I just walk the streets naked with a big black butt plug shoved up my ass?" Cassie said.

"Hey, I wouldn't be complaining," he laughed. "Anyway, you want some dinner. I'll knock up one of my specials while you sit here and think about being knocked up."

"Sounds great!" Cassie said, realising how hungry she was.

Over the next week, Cassie didn't hear anything from Bareback, but she wasn't concerned. Every night she spent in the arms of either Jane, Emily or a variety of black studs, locked in carnal embrace while Tom either watched or slept on the couch. He was happy, she was happy, it was a win-win.

Jane had sorted things out with her husband. He wasn't happy, but for the sake of the children he had agreed to let Jane live her sex life how she wanted to, provided she didn't embarrass him or draw too much attention to herself. Despite this, Jane was eager to pursue a similar career to Cassie with Bareback Studios and Marcus's own company. If her husband was angry, she believed he would always be reasonable in the end. All was good in the world and, then, it got even better.

Bareback Studios finally got in touch with Cassie and the news was better than she'd expected. Everything was in place and, to her surprise, they were going all out on the picture, deciding to film it in Jamaica. The title wasn't fixed, but they were going to probably go down the lines of something simple, just "Cassie". A few suggested subtitles were being thrown around, her favourite being "Utter Slut". She was, after all, so much so that she suggested the front cover (or the back cover, whichever) had a picture of her holding out a pregnancy test with a Positive confirmation on it.

Preparations for the Jamaica shoot continued, Cassie, Jane and Emily meeting regularly to discuss the film, their roles in it and just generally to have some steamy lesbian sex with the optional addition of some random men. Jane talked at length of how jealous she was that Cassie was going to be carrying a black baby inside her soon. She said she'd thought about it herself, but that she was scared about her other children and how it would affect them. However, despite this, she was determined that, at some point, she'd also be carrying a black child. Emily said she was probably too young to have babies yet, but that Cassie had inspired her so much she knew all her babies would be black. Whatever the situation, however, both women said that they would never let a black man inside their pussies wearing a condom. Bareback or nothing, they both vigorously agreed.

The cover photoshoot was sizzling, Cassie looking stunning as she posed in various positions, all themed around the idea of her soon becoming pregnant. She received her tickets, as did Jane and Emily, all expenses paid for the whole gang, even Tom, in a fancy hotel right on the beach. They couldn't wait to get over there and Emily suggested they all abstain from sex until they got there. It was difficult, but they managed it. The flight was uneventful, except for surreptitious hands down skirts. Both Emily and Cassie mercilessly brought Jane to near-climax over and over on the journey, masturbating her constantly until she was about to cum then stopping. When she got off the plane, she was completely desperate for sex. Cassie and Emily both watched with satisfaction as Jane, without a care, strode up to two random men in the airport and almost dragged them into the toilets, emerging twenty minutes later with her clothes dishevelled, a big grin on her face and cum clearly oozing out of her vagina and down her thighs.

The hotel was magnificent, opulent yet understated. Cassie was amused to find her, Jane and Emily had been booked together in the honeymoon suite, while Tom had been stuck in one of the 'worst' rooms a long way away. All three girls stripped as soon as they got into the room, even though the porter was still bringing in their bags, and entered the bathroom, taking a long, luxuriant bath together.

"Let's look at the itinerary," Cassie said after they emerged, towelling her hair.

"Here it is," Emily said, opening up Cassie's e-mail and finding the relevant message. "Tonight we have to ourselves and then tomorrow morning at 9 they're going to film you walking naked down the beach, then a few interview sections with all three of us, discussing you, interracial sex and your desire to be bred. Later on the first scene is shot, you on the beach in the twilight, a big bukkake scene where... holy shit, fifty men dump their cum all you. Then," she smiled, "Jane and I both get to dive in and make sweet, sweet love while you're still covered in spunk. Mmm."

Jane clapped her hands excitedly. "I can't wait to see you all coated in sperm! And, of course, I can't wait to get covered in it myself... and to fill my belly with it by licking it off you."

Emily nodded too. "Well, the day is young, why don't we all go out and see if we can pick up some studs or hotties?"

"Sightseeing, you mean?" Cassie chuckled. "See the local sights, suck some local cocks, sample some local sperm?"

"Bingo!"

The girls got dressed, though 'dressed' was a generous way of describing the negligible amount of clothing adorning their bodies. Cassie was the most daring, just about covering her nipples and crotch in tape and wearing literally nothing else except some sandals. Jane was in a thong bikini costume and Emily wore a see-through dress with nothing on underneath. Eyes followed them down the beach as they chatted casually. Stopping at a beach bar, they made sure to make eye contact with as many men as they could and, if possible for Emily, women too.

All three girls were in their element, not caring what others may have thought as they kissed strangers or openly spoke of having sex with them. Cassie asked the bartender if there was anywhere private they could use for sex and he said he'd let them use the room out back if they all sucked his cock at the same time, which they gladly did, Emily granted the pleasure of drinking up the man's copious load.

They took up residence in the bar, all three girls fucking multiple men as the day wore on. Eventually, they retired to their hotel room with nine black men, enjoying the pleasure of their company into the small hours of the night. Tom was nowhere to be seen, but Cassie could imagine him stewing down in his small room while she took length after length of gorgeous black dick inside her. The thought stirred her to another orgasm as two men rode her pussy at once.

The next day, the girls freshened up and departed for the beach. Despite their exertions the day before, they all couldn't wait for the big bukkake scene that evening. First, Cassie went through the motions of filming some "connecting footage", walking along a beach, staring out at the sea, interacting with locals in the market and so on. All harmless stuff designed to link the outpourings of debauchery in the film.

After a while, Cassie and the girls sat sipping cocktails under a big parasol, cameras pointed at them, ready to be interviewed by the director. The man, who Cassie had worked with before, greeted the girls and said they'd just get straight into it.

"So," he said, "this film is comprised of scenes devised by you, Cassie. You've got a pretty vivid imagination!"

"Thanks, I try," Cassie giggled. "It's all relatively new to me, this life. It was only a few months ago really that I even started doing modelling and now I'm going to let fifty men cum all over me! It's been an amazing ride and I wouldn't change a thing."

"There's one thing that's been missing," the director said.

"Yes, and that's the main focus of the film. I've always wanted a baby, but I never dreamed I'd get the chance to have one like this, being knocked up on camera by... well, any one of so many guys. It's so hot, such a sexy thing to even think about. To do it... well, I already know that scene will be sizzling."

"You do have a husband, though," the director said. "Why do you want a baby from a stranger and not him?"

"Let's face it, guys," Cassie said, looking at the camera. "White guys just don't tend to cut it. It's natural that a healthy young woman like me wants the best sperm inside her and, fuck, black sperm is the best. Plus, you know, the actual act of fucking the sperm into my womb is soooo much more fun when the cocks are, like, 10 inches at their smallest. My hubby is great, he's fully supportive of my new career and the way I am now, but he's never getting my pussy or ass ever again. I'm probably too stretched now to even feel his tiny little dicklet inside me, anyway!"

"You're probably right!" the director laughed. "You also like girls, though. Is that something you expected? A lot of actresses are 'gay for pay', but not you."

"I know, if you'd asked me a year ago about sleeping with Jane or young Emily here, I'd have looked at you like you were a weirdo. Yet now... it just feels so good, so natural. Like I'm all about the cum, the cocks, getting stretched wide by monster phalluses... but I absolutely love the change of pace lesbian sex provides. And I'm so horny all the time, sometimes even my little holes just can't keep up!"

"I actually convinced Cassie to go ahead and pursue this career," Jane said. "I'm really proud of her. She's so strong and sexy. To me, she's the perfect woman and I'm so, so lucky to be madly, head over heels in love with her. I have a husband, lovely kids... but to be honest, I can't imagine life with Cassie."

"I also feel honoured to be part of Cassie's life and her career," Emily said. "I thought I only liked girls, but Cassie has made me see what I was missing out on. Like the other girls, I'm black only, of course."

"You guys are so cute together," the director said, as the girls hugged, a tear in Cassie's eye. "So we've got a bukkake scene and we know about Cassie getting pregnant on film. What else do we have in store for viewers?"

"Okay, in the second scene I'm going to do what they call a 'gauntlet', I believe," Cassie said. "I start off in one room with a black stud, fuck him and then move onto a second room. Two studs wait for me in there then a third room with three and so on. I'm not sure what the final number of rooms will be... but I hope it's fucking high!"

"Another scene is me, Cassie and Jane," Emily said, "joined by a group of young ladies, all barely legal, and we're just going to have this big orgy with strap-ons and fisting and all sorts. I can't wait!"

"The final scene is just going to be this massive clusterfuck gang-bang," Cassie smiled, "all three of us with an uncountable number of studs just getting the shit pounded out of us. I'm going to do my very first triple penetration in that scene, two cocks in one hold, a third in the other."

"Brilliant," the director said. "Do you have any final words for the gals out there watching?"

"I do," Cassie said, facing the camera. "Go black. Right now. Don't wait, don't dither, just do it. Even if you find you can't handle the size or whatever, you can say you tried. Life's too short to waste not having amazing sex, so don't deny yourself the best there is."

"Wonderful," the director said. "Oh, I think Emily and Jane have one last thing to add."

"Really? What's that?" Cassie said, looking bemused.

"Yes, thanks," Jane said. She was holding Emily's hand now, Cassie noticed. "I just want to say thanks to Cassie for allowing us along on her adventure and we've both got a little announcement to make. We've been talking it over and, despite some initial reservations - my family and Emily's age - we've both decided that if you're going to take the plunge, we're going to as well."

"You... you mean...?" Cassie stammered, what Jane was saying now dawning on her.

"That's right," Emily beamed. "If you're getting knocked up on camera... so are we!"

"I thought..." Cassie spluttered. "I thought you were both against the idea."

"Oh no," Jane shook her head. "Absolutely not. I was just worried about my other kids growing up with a little black baby brother or sister. My husband, fuck him. So I spoke to my kids, was frank with them. I told them that mummy wanted another baby, a little sibling for them, but that he might be different to them. They're so wonderful, they actually said that they didn't understand what difference the colour of its skin would make. I hugged them so tight and said that they'd made mummy so happy."

"For me, I just spoke to my mother," Emily said. "She said I was getting old and needed to have a grandkid for them! I'm only 18 and she said I was too old. So, naturally, I said if she wanted one, she'd have to accept that, because I don't have a boyfriend, the father might not be around. She'd have to help with the raising of the kid. She agreed instantly. So, yeah, I'm going to get pregnant too!"

"Oh my... we need to change the fourth scene then... all three of us getting knocked up together!"

The camera crew dispersed and the girls were left chatting excitedly about the prospect of being impregnated. Jane said she wanted a black boy, Emily a girl and Cassie, to the surprise of the others, trumped them both by saying that, at the very, very least, she wanted twins inside her.

12