Cassie, the Bank Teller Ch. 01

Story Info
She was naked in the back of an ambulance.
1.7k words
4.42
55.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks so much for all your encouragement. I've known a few ladies in my short life, and will share my stories with you.

I was helping this gorgeous girl who was naked in the back of an ambulance!

*

I had used the same bank since I moved to town. I'm a six foot one inch 190 pound MD who works primarily in the hospital (they term us "hospitalists"). Sometimes when I can't think of a good enough excuse (or whine loudly enough) they make me cover in the office clinic, too. That often happens during the Jewish holidays, as a large number of the doctors in my association are members of the Hebrew faith.

Sometimes, too, I "moonlight" with a professional agency. They usually offer me 24-hour stints in the emergency rooms in the area. They pay me and pay me well by issuing me a check once a month (why they don't do direct deposit I can't figure!). It was because of these checks that I became familiar and comfortable with Cassie.

Cassie, real name Cassandra, was a young teller at the bank I used. Cassie was of Hispanic descent. She wasn't thin, but no where near heavy. She stood a shade over five feet tall and probably weighed around 110 pounds (you get good at estimating that kind of stuff in the emergency room). Just past shoulder length, chocolate brown in color, nicely waved, perfectly groomed hair framed her big soft brown eyes. Her face blossomed when she smiled. Her complexion was perfect—not a mark or blemish anywhere. And her voice was absolutely lyrical to hear. I really thought she was something special.

Although I'm not a "breast man" at all, it was always impossible to miss hers. Prominent without being bawdy and nicely shaped under her tops, they commanded attention. Her tops were almost always open to just below her bra strap, showing some magnificent cleavage!

I had just put in four ER shifts—96 hours! I still think that's how I keep slim and tummy-less—too much work. It's probably where my hair went, too. Instead of being rejected for being partially bald I just keep my head shaved. Is that low maintenance or what?

I took my check to the bank. I arrived happy to see Cassie was working. I stood patiently. One of the other tellers announced that she could help me. I blushed, I'm afraid; as I told her I would wait for Cassie. It seemed like something really important happened. Every teller besides Cassie grinned, or smirked, or something towards each other. I just liked Cassie the best, and was next in line to see her.

Just as I stepped to her window, I got slapped on the back and greeted with, "Hey, yo, Doctor Dougie. How ya be?"

I turned to find Erik, my auto mechanic of choice from Castle Cadillac.

"What's up, Erik?" I asked.

"You takin' good care of my favorite Escalade?" He wanted to know.

"Now that you mention it, it probably needs a checkup," I said.

"Checkup, hell, that's what you medical guys do—we just tune 'em up, all over," proclaimed Erik.

"I'm glad you're here to remind me," I said. "I'll call today."

"You do that, Doc," said Erik, "before you go gettin' workin'. Sometimes when you start workin' so much we don't see you for days at a time."

I turned towards the teller again and handed her my check and deposit slip.

Cassie took my check and deposit slip and caught her breath. Her precious tits bounced. Had her nipples been hard all this time? Or just now? (It didn't really matter when, because when I looked those nipples were sticking right out through her top!)

She looked at me with those sweet brown eyes, and smiled (and am I ever a total sucker for a pretty smile!).

"A doctor?" she asked. "No wonder this check is so big. Wanna trade paychecks?"

I grinned. She looked at my account information on her computer's monitor and then, wide-eyed, back at me.

"Boy, Doctor, you better quit working so much and spend some of this money. Nobody needs this much!"

I smiled and said, "Be careful what you say, young lady, or I'll be trying to spend some of it on a date with you!"

As we finished my business Cassie leaned to her left to file our transactional receipts. Her right arm crossed her body to her left arm and her left tit, nipple and all, could clearly be seen. My cock started to stiffen.

It took her a couple of minutes to finish filing. I was grateful. Being a gentleman, I didn't want to say anything about what I was (enjoying) seeing (LOL), so I remained mute and just stared.

I looked up. She'd caught me.

Instead of freaking out she started to stand up and stumbled backwards a little. Her right leg went back and her left leg stayed on her stool, and I was treated to the best of up skirts shows! White, lacy, tight panties had snugged themselves enough into her pussy that I could easily make out her pussy lips. You could see a hint of brown hair there, but not much...Wow, my lucky day. I acted as if nothing irregular had happened, asked her if she was all right, and got an affirmative nod of her head.

She looked me in the eye and said, "Who said I'd tell you no?"

I grinned and left.

Eight days later I was driving home after my regular job when, ahead of me, many emergency vehicles were showing their rescue lights. I stopped, as was appropriate, identified myself, and saw the accident. The pickup truck ran the stop sign and broadsided the Neon. And...unbelievably..., the driver of the Neon was Cassie. I dashed over as soon as I saw her.

"Yo, Doctor Dougie," called one of the EMT's. I knew him from my ER work. "She needs the most help, a couple of bleeding lacerations, but won't let us take her to the ER."

I looked at Cassie and asked, "Is that true?"

"The bank doesn't have good health insurance, and I know even a quick visit will be a very large bill," she tearfully whispered.

I knew somebody had to take care of those cuts and stop the bleeding.

"Look," I said, "at least let me check and clean your cuts. You get to get fixed, and the EMT guys get to say you were seen by a doctor, so they're off the hook."

Hesitatingly, she agreed and we went to the ambulance bay.

She was cut through her blouse and left bra strap almost to her nipple. It must have been caused by a piece of the windshield. Her left hip and upper thigh were bloody and messy, too. Her seatbelt had probably saved her life.

"Let's take a look," I said.

With that, she took off her torn blouse. She turned her back to me and said, "My arms and shoulder hurt a little—could you unhook my bra for me?"

"Okay," I said, and I did.

There they were—perfect in every way. Her tits were not big but wonderfully shaped and without a blemish. In spite of myself I got half a chubby on, reminding myself to behave professionally. But, Wow!

I cleaned and butterfly-ed her wound and dressed it cleanly. Then I said, "What happened here?", while pointing at her groin.

"I don't know, "she answered, "but it hurts."

I asked her to lie back on the stretcher. She did, and without prompting, pulled up her skirt. She had the "most beautifullest" thighs in the whole world. That had been my impression in the bank, and certainly nothing happened now to change that notion.

We slid off her white panties, torn and ruined though they were. Her pussy looked as wonderful as everything else. Full, pouty lips and, with no sign of shaving. She had very little dark brown hair. She was naturally almost hairless.

She was badly cut in her left leg fold to about one half inch from her pussy. The offending glass shard that did the damage was recovered for posterity.

"Cassie, forgive me," I said, "but this should get four or five stitches or it'll be bleeding for a long time, maybe days."

"Will you do it, Doctor? You won't hurt me, will you?" she wailed.

"Nope, not if I can help it, I won't."

I found some suture in the rig and, with her panties off (she was totally naked!) I sutured her wound.

Leaving the van was going to be a treat. Her clothes were not only off, they were ruined. Always the gentleman, I removed my scrub top and offered it to her.

She gratefully accepted. My size large top fit her like a micro miniskirt.

I thought ahead and said, "Come on, if you want, and I'll give you a ride home."

"What about my car?" she wailed.

I have a buddy who owes me a couple of favors. He's a certified mechanic. I'll call him. His name is Erik..."

"Oh, yeah," she interrupted. "I saw him at the bank talking to you."

And after some brief words to the EMT's and police, we left.

As she climbed into my Escalade, very gingerly indeed, I looked down directly at her pussy. I couldn't help myself. I could see all the way up those perfect thighs to her pussy. If my heart would have stopped that second I would have prayed a thank you to God for his wonderful gifts in my life.

Unable to complete the task herself, I helped her lift her legs into my ride.

"You should stay home the rest of the week to rest and recover," I told her. "I'll give you a doctor's note if you need one."

This nearly naked girl sitting beside me(I was sure her pussy was naked against the leather of the seat!) looked seriously at me and said, "Boy, I'd better watch out or I'll owe you more than that date you mentioned in the bank the other day."

Wow!

Then I took her home and dropped her off.

NO I DIDN'T FUCK HER, THEN!

She needed care, concern, help, and a smile. She got a kiss on the cheek, her note for work, a walk to the door, and a genuine goodnight. I reminded her that the stitches would need to be removed in a week to ten days. And I went home.

But then I saw her at the restaurant...

To be continued...