Cassie the Forgetful Slut

Story Info
Cassie turns up pregnant and now can't remember who the father could be.
3.2k words
4.27
24.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
180 Followers

When everyone found out that Cassie was pregnant, it was no surprise. But speculation did immediately commence about who the father might be. She was already four months gone when the news broke, so everyone was counting back, trying to figure the most probable suspects. Strangely enough, Cassie was, too.

One possibility was Mike "Big Dick" Farrow, who had dated her briefly in the waning days of Summer, and another was an older guy who had bought her a lot of expensive stuff around the same time. Cassie thought back to the last time she had let Mike Farrow fuck her. Yes, it had been at his house with his mom and dad home. He and she had gone down to the basement and seen a pile of dirty clothes on the floor by the washing machine.

"Let's do it right here!" he had told her, pointing at the pile.

That's when he freed his "little monster" from his pants and held it up for her. She remembered how weak she felt looking down at it, until finally she reached out and gripped it by the gland. Two minutes later it was buried to the hilt in her cunt and she was reaching around for something to brace herself against as Mike went at her in a very workman like way. The fucking had only lasted for five minutes at best so she knew Mike's balls had been bursting. She had even had to cover his mouth with her hand as he came for fear his parents might hear. She also recalled her panties being soaked with his cum to the point that she had to wash them in the sink when she got back home.

Yes, Mike could very well be the one. But Warren Bradley had also fucked her that same week in the back seat of his Hummer. She remembered he had tried to pull out but had lost discipline and withdrawn a bit too late. And then he had re-entered her anyway to enjoy her tightness all he could so it was all for naught. For this reason he was still a possibility and actually the one she hoped it was since he was well-off in life.

She didn't tell her mother and father until her belly started to show and things were past correcting. Her father called her a dirty whore and her mother only cried. But Cassie couldn't help her nature and the feelings that cocks gave her. She had lost her virginity at twelve, afterall. And she had always had a thing for passive submission. So when a guy started in on her sexually, she quickly lost all will and energy to resist. She loved the sensation of having her legs pushed up and spread wide and she would always gasp at the moment the throbbing prick breached her impatient hole. She had even experimented with her brother a few times recently. But when Cassie remembered this, her mind seized in panic. What if he was...? No! It wasn't possible she told herself. Afterall, he was still trying to impregnate his wife without success. No, it was Warren or Mike.

A few months later when her pregnancy became obvious to casually observers, Mike approached her in the parking lot of the school on her way to her car.

"Hey!" he said to her in a whisper, "It's not mine, is it?"

"I don't know." she told him flatly.

His mind turned for a moment.

"So who?"

"Don't know."

This seemed to trouble him and then excite him.

"Hey, let's go have lunch at my house!" he invited.

Cassie knew what this meant.

"I don't think I..."

"Sure you can! Come on, I'm starving! Leave your car here."

With this she closed her door and let Mike lead her away to his Mustang. In the car next to him she started to have those weak feelings again as she realized what his intentions were. He reached over and put his hand on her popping stomach as he drove.

"Shit! That's big!" he said as he rubbed.

Cassie smiled and felt her energy drain. She already saw herself on the floor with his thick shaft plowing into her. It was going to happen and there was nothing she could do about it.

When they got to his house his mother was home and Cassie had to somehow make it through all the pleasantries and greetings even though her body was pleading for quick, rough objectification. And, of course, the question came up.

"So when are you due?" Mike's mother asked.

"In June."

She saw immediately that his mother too was making calculations. She prayed that that would be the last question, but it wasn't.

"So who's the proud father?" his mother continued.

There was a long silence.

"Oh, he's overseas in the military. I met him online." Cassie replied.

"Oh... okay. Well congratulations!"

"Thanks!"

"She's just here to pick up some stuff..." Mike told his mother as he rushed Cassie down the hall to his room.

After he closed the door, Mike immediately started pulled off Cassie's maternity blouse and then her bra. Cassie lifted her arms to accommodate him.

"Holy fuck! You are so fucking sexy!" he blurted as his hands moved up over her stretched belly to her rock hard tits.

Then Mike dove into her cleavage and started sucking and licking at the breasts he now had firmly clamped in his hands. Cassie grew light-headed and pulled him by the hair into her chest.

"Oh Mike! You know what I need!" she said breathlessly.

Mike was too busy slurping at her to reply.

"I can't live like this anymore!"

Cassie's legs were losing strength now. She knew if she let go of Mike she would fall to the floor.

"Oh god, Mike! Just fuck me!" she pleaded as her head spun.

Mike managed to pull himself out of Cassie's tits and get her spandex pants and underwear down in one movement. When he did, her ass cheeks bounced out of her pants with a new size and roundness that shocked him. He guided her back and got her onto his bed in a kneeling position. Then he forced his face into her ass crack like a hungry animal. Cassie could only lay there powerless with her mouth mashed into his sheets as Mike's tongue moved over and then into her maternity cunt. If his mother walked into the room now there would be nothing she could do. Cassie didn't even have the energy to reach down and diddle herself. All she could do was wait for the fucking to start and try and be patient.

Mike however was not lacking in energy and he soon had his large dick sliding up into her wet slot. Cassie let out a groan and her eyes glazed over as the first penetration claimed her. After this Mike started fucking her like a beast, seemingly not caring about the noise he was making. Cassie figured that his mother was probably listening at the door, but she couldn't be bothered with that now. She was getting fucked well and she didn't mind at all if Mike's mother lived vicariously through her.

When Mike turned her over she had to hold out her hand to keep him from penetrating her too deeply. He made the adjustment but it hardly affected his surging power. His cock was boring down into her with manic rhythm now as he watched her body jiggle from the impacts. Cassie could barely hold her legs apart as Mike's prick began to feel like an iron battering ram inside her. A feeling of lightness and peace came over her as he finally reached his limit. He pulled his member out of her at that moment and shot his ball load up onto her tits. Cassie rubbed the cum into her breasts and looked away into the distance. Two weeks without fucking had been too long.

As her belly grew huge and the eighth month rolled around, she continued to waddle into school and ignore all the stares from her friends and their friends. In her Science class there were two Latinas who were pregnant as well. They looked about her age so she wondered if they were in the same situation. One day she decided to approach them to find out. What she discovered only compounded her problem. It turned out they had both been impregnated by the volleyball coach, Mr. Fister. They both swore her to secrecy.

Cassie had another scary recollection to deal with now. It all went back to the first week of school. She had gone to Fister's office to get equipment for the girl's lacrosse team when he strangely asked her to massage his knee. This had seemed innocent enough, but then he had requested a back massage. He insisted this could only be done properly on the team massage table in the back room. But when they entered the room he had exposed himself to her. Somehow, someway, he had figured out Cassie's weakness, and in no time at all, his smelly gym dick was rock hard in her hand. After that it was all academic. Yes, Mr. Fister was a possibility now as well!

But the more she thought about it the more annoyed she became. She felt that Fister had been the one out of the four that had truly taken advantage of her, and these two other women as well. So she decided to confront him with his misdeeds and at least get an apology from him. She convinced the two Latinas to go along with her.

The next day they faced down Fister when he was alone in the gym. He looked at all their popping bellies and smirked.

"Should you girls be doing sports in your condition?" he cracked."

We know what's been going on here!" Cassie spoke up, "You've been having sex with students!"

"Students? Really! Is that what you call yourselves?"

"Yes! And what do you call yourself?! A teacher? Ha!" the Latina named Maria accused.

"I don't know what you're talking about! Aren't we all adults here? Has anything illegal occurred?" he argued.

"Having sex with students on campus!" Cassie chimed in, "Is that legal?"

"Well, I was the one seduced. Maybe I should file a complaint! Did I use my authority to force you to do anything? No. But you came to me and had willing sex! Should I be fired for being too sexy?"

The girls were silent for a moment.

"And what makes you think those children are mine?" Fister continued.

"I know it is yours because I am a good girl!" the Latina named Lupe replied through teary eyes.

"Really? Are good girls unwed mothers?" Fister rejoined cruelly.

"Yes, sometimes." Cassie answered with some uncertainty.

"Lupe says she's a good girl, but when we had sex she was the one on top!"

"Liar!! You goddamn liar!!" Lupe shouted.

"And Maria sucked my cock in my car at the mall! Remember Maria?"

"Go to hell, you bastard!! Maria screamed with loathing.

Cassie was nervous now and losing her conviction.

"Good girls have sex too! You're just a chauvinist pig!"

"Okay okay, let's settle down." Fister mediated. "Let's go back in my office and talk about this. Agreed?"

The women looked at each other and nodded. Once in the office they sat toether against the wall while he sat a few feet away at his desk. He looked at them all with sincerity now.

"Let me tell you something. I've always been afraid of fatherhood. That's why I reacted the way I did just now. I never had a father myself... so I'm afraid of being one." he told them with downcast eyes.

The women looked at each other with remorse.

"But now I think it would be such a wonderful thing if I did become a father, now that I've met you all. I just have one request. Do you think I could see and feel your bellies?"

The fat belly threesome all smiled and agreed.

Cassie pulled her shirt up first and revealed her teardrop-shaped stomach, followed by Maria whose stomach was rounder, and Lupe who was carrying her child low. Fister got up from his seat and squatted down in front of them. He felt Cassie with his right hand and Lupe with his left. Then he shifted down and rubbed Maria's rising cake. After this he put his ear against Lupe's belly protrusion, then he kissed it. Lupe blushed. And when he kissed it again she sqirmed and giggled.

"Here, let's get this off so we can have a look at you." he told her as he reached to the back of her waist and pulled off her warm-up pants and underwear.

Lupe was surprised but she lifted her butt up just the same to accommodate the removal of her pants. Cassie and Maria realized they were in a strange situation now. Lupe's bushy cunt and full thighs were now on display for all to see. Then Fister raised both of her legs up by her rolled down pants and then collapsed them back into her body, leaving her twat out front and fully exposed.

"Oh, that's looking very nice!" he said as he moved his face close to it.

Lupe clung to the sides of the chair nervously but without protest. She didn't seem aware of the other girls now. Fister moved his face in closer and Lupe began to tremble.

Then he inched his tongue toward her clit. Her trembling increased. Then she called out a quivering complaint.

"Oh Jeeesus!"

And finally Fister's tongue landed on her.

"Ewwww...Hewwww!!" she sang out as her body quaked.

Maria and Cassie traded amazed looks.

Then Fister backed away and stood up, and as he did, Lupe's face fell into despair. She seemed frozen in the position she was in, as if waiting for permission to move. Then Fister dropped his gym pants and let his impressive equipment bounce to a stop in front of them. He was going to have them all now. They realized that.

Cassie peeled her clothes off next and Maria got down and took Fister's balls in her hand. She held her nose over his cock and took in all the sweaty gym scents that had given her gym teacher fantasies since high school. She squeezed her pointy little tits and pinched her long nipples until milk dribbled out as she traveled on Fister's dick aroma. Cassie moved behind him and rubbed her pop belly against his back. This and the ball rubbing quickly had Fister at full size. Lupe continued to look up into Fister's eyes with her dark cunt held up and waiting. They seemed to all be caught in a sensory dream.

Then Fister moved on Lupe and laid her down on the three chairs and deftly inserted his wide member into her. She clung to him like a baby monkey and let out thrilled squeals as he invaded her. But her cunt was still like that of a virgin and Fister knew he couldn't stay inside it very long without losing control. As he continued to work over Lupe, Cassie pushed her hand down along his perineum to inflate his gland even more as Maria got herself ready to be the next one fucked.

"Oh John!" Lupe suddenly cried out, "Oh shiiiitt!"

Lupe's orgasm was so strong it caused her to draw blood from Fister's back. She clutched at him desperately and howled.

Cassie watched Lupe's cunt contract and pulse around Fister's cock as he was forced to slow down to keep himself from coming. This proved that Fister was indeed a disciplined mother fucker. Finally Lupe released her hold on him as she achieved resolution and fell limp.

One down, two to go.

No dick sucking was needed from Maria at this point so Fister sat back down in his chair and had Cassie come and sit in his lap. No lubricant was needed either since all these girls were dripping wet. Cassie proved this by gobbling Fister's joint right up when she sat on him! She bounced on top of him as she squeezed her tits and he held her belly. Then one of his hands traveled down to her clit as she put her feet up on his legs. Maria then moved beneath them and licked Fister's balls while flirting with his ass.

Fister was amazed at how athletic Cassie still was at eight months pregnant. She rode him like a kid on a seesaw. He grabbed at her voluptuousness but still couldn't seem to take her all in. Her ass was pounding down around him like a wrecking ball. This was because Cassie was in a fitful mental state from this erotically charged experience. She was not going to give up until Fister's cock was out of cum or broken in two.

His face started to show the strain now as Cassie's twat battled him for supremacy. He pulled her up off of him momentarily to gain some recovery time, but she swallowed him up again quickly. Finally he had to retreat and get out from under her.

He went over after this and pulled Lupe up off the chairs and lifted her by her crotch with one hand. Two of his fingers went inside her as he carried her to his desk and set her down. Then he picked Maria up the same way and set her down where Lupe had been on the row of chairs. He positioned her sideways so he could get at her from the top between her closed legs. His prick was seeping now with his own cum as he pushed into her shaved fuck slot. He plunged into her repeatedly and then withdrew as Cassie's finger busily fucked his ass. He was battling the urge to cum and this was evident. After just five minutes he had to stop.

The only place left to go next was the floor so he laid down and had Cassie sit on his face while Maria rode him to the finish line. She squatted on him and pumped her pregnant body feverishly over him. Cassie was facing her and getting her cunt licked well as both ehds of Fister's body were abused by both of them. Fister kept slapping Cassie's clit back and forth with his tongue until it hung down like a bloated piece of steak. Her legs began to shake after this, but when he took her clit in his mouth he brought her over the edge. Her face went beet red and she screamed with a fearsome roar. Maria helped herself over with her finger as she watched Cassie cum and Fister's moans came right afterwards as Maria dismounted just in time to stroke him out onto her face.

Afterwards they all encircled Fister and laid together in their own sweat and cum on that office floor, panting and smiling and feeling like the free animals they were.

"You sluts really drained my nuts! We'll have to do this again next week! I had no idea pregnancy made bitches this horny! You'll have to name one of these bastards after me at least!" Fister commented in a fatigued voice.

The girls all smiled and then drifted back to their happy cunt euphoria.

When the babies were born a month later, Maria and Lupe kept theirs while Cassie gave hers to her brother and his wife to raise. A few years later the brother remarked on the boy's abilities. When Cassie asked him what they were, he answered.

"Well, he really loves to play volleyball for one!"

Subtext
Subtext
180 Followers