Cassie's College Years Ch. 05

Story Info
Cassie becomes a total slut.
2.3k words
4.21
93.6k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent next two days were spent entertaining Charlie. Julie was insatiable, and would spend every second we were in our dorm room trying to get into Charlie's pants. It's not that she was trying to steal my boyfriend, it's just like how when there's a plate of cookies in front of you, you eat cookies.

Besides, I didn't really care. I had stopped thinking of Charlie as my boyfriend since the threesome we had the first night. Also, it gave me opportunity to visit other boys. I paid Trent another visit, partially because I felt I still owed him for losing his bong, but also because I was addicted to his 9" monster. I'd get goosebumps just thinking about it stretching my tiny Asian pussy open.

So it was with moist panties that I knocked on Trent's door, only to have it answered by Sean. I can't say I wasn't disappointed, but none the less, I went inside when Sean offered.

"Is Trent coming back soon?" I asked, not realizing how lusty it must have sounded.

"Nope. He went to a concert in Boston, he's not gonna be back until at least 2 am," Sean replied casually. He reached into his desk drawer and produced a camera, good quality too.

"Since you're here Cassie, maybe you could help me with a photography project? It's about the female form, and I have to say, you're one of the nicest female forms I could hope to shoot."

I busted out laughing, "God, that was such a cheesy line! You're lucky you're sexy," I teased while batting my eyes seductively. "Sure, I'll model for you. Should I be wearing anything in particular?"

"No, what you're wearing is fine for now. Maybe if I can convince you to do a second shoot, you can play dress up then," Sean replied with a wink. What I was wearing was rather revealing, yet tasteful enough to go outside in, although maybe without getting some looks. I was wearing a plaid skirt that came halfway down my thighs. The kind of skirt that was too short to run wearing, but otherwise stayed put. On top I had a semi-sheer wife beater underneath an unbuttoned powder blue collared shirt. I had a loosely knotted tie that matched my skirt. Basically, the disheveled asian schoolgirl look. I thought Trent would enjoy it, but I could see that Sean approved as well.

Over the next half hour, Sean took lots of pics of me in various poses. Some fun, some very artsy, but most were quite seductive. I could tell my teasing was getting to Sean. His cock had grown rock hard and was clearly visible running down the inside of his pant leg. And I had to admit that I was more than a little horny myself. I had never been photographed anything like this before, but I really liked it. I felt so sexy.

I was so turned on that I didn't even hesitate when Sean said he needed some nude photos too. I just told him to keep shooting, and I began stripping for the camera. I sat on the bed and pulled my thong down from under my skirt, followed by a couple frontal shots with me spreading my legs for a really hot upskirt shot. Next I peeled off my shirt and wife beater, leaving just the tie, my skirt, and a lacy black bra. I teased the camera for a bit, dancing around and playing at exposing myself.

When the bra came off, Sean let out an audible sigh as he took in my small frame and perky tits giving him and his camera a private strip show. I pinched my nips, which were already hard. I got on my knees and leaned back while spreading my legs apart and I heard the click of the camera take it all in. After a few more dirty dance moves, I stood up and shimmied out of my skirt. The camera clicked furiously as I covered myself with my hands. Slowly, but surely, the photos became raunchier as I became more and more aroused, to the point where I was parting my pussy lips for the camera and fingering myself.

Suddenly, there was a beeping sound followed by a stifled curse from Sean.

"Damn camera ran out of battery power," he explained, placing the camera on his desk. He turned his gaze back toward me, and grinned evilly. "But you were doing great."

"Were!?" I retorted, while crawling across the floor to him. "Baby, I'm just getting warmed up." I yanked at his pants, pulling them down and letting his cock spring into view.

Without hesitation, I wrapped my hands around his warm shaft and began slowly stroking it, giving the tip extra attention. Sean moaned his approval as his head lolled back.

While he wasn't looking, I repositioned myself and sunk my mouth down on his shaft. Although his cock wasn't as big as Trent's, it still filled my tiny mouth easily. I licked the underside of his cock as I bobbed my head up and down, taking as much of his cock in as I could.

"Oh, shit that's good, Cassie," Sean encouraged. His hands found their way to the back of my head, urging my mouth further onto his cock. I knew what was coming, and my pussy was getting really wet just thinking about it. Sean started forcing my head down onto his cock. thrusting down my throat. At first, I gagged, my throat spasming against the intruder. However, I quickly adapted to his cock, and he started fucking my mouth in earnest.

I was running low on air, and couldn't take a breath with the cock in my throat. I prayed that Sean was close to finishing, as I was getting dizzy. But there was something intoxicating about being completely submissive. I felt a fire in my pussy building as Sean's cock assaulted my throat. I started rubbing my swollen clit, which quickly erupted into a crushing orgasm.

My body quaked, feeling the euphoric pulse through every muscle. Sean grunted and as he slammed my head down on his cock, I felt thick wads of cum shoot down my throat. A second later, his grip on my head loosened, and I fell to the floor, still furiously rubbing myself as orgasmic electricity played across my skin.

It took me a good ten minutes to work up enough energy to pick myself up off of the floor and don my clothes again. As I was zipping my skirt back up, I looked over Sean's shoulder to see what he was up to. He was uploading his photos to his computer and was sorting through them.

"Those came out really good, Sean. I look hot!" Sean just smiled at me. After a minute he handed me a flash drive.

"Here," he said, "this is a copy for you."

"Cool. Thanks." I took the flash drive and wedged it between my tits. "So you think that will get you an A in your class?" I asked flirtatiously. Sean laughed. "What's' so funny?" I asked.

"I never said it was for class. I said it was for a project." Sean typed something into his computer, then turned the screen towards me. "See?"

I was shocked. There my pictures were on the internet. Sean explained as I looked on in disbelief that he manages a porn site, girlsiknow.com, to make some money.

"I can't believe I got one of the Hartmann Hotties on my site now," Sean beamed, "You're gonna make a lot of money."

Sean went on to explain that he paid the girls 50% of the shoots earnings in the first month. And if I wanted to do more in the future, the same deal would stand. Although it was a lot to take in, I found myself aroused by the thought of guys jerking off to pictures of me. My pussy was starting to get wet again as I was agreeing to Sean's terms.

I quickly gathered my things and scampered back to my room in hopes of some relief when I got there. Plus, I couldn't wait to tell Julie about my new source of income.

Unfortunately, it looked like they had far too much fun while I was gone. They were passed out in a sweaty, naked heap on the bed. Frustrated, I checked my computer to see if anyone was around. No luck.

I was entirely too horny and was just about to begin pleasuring myself when I heard the shower turn on in the bathroom. Alexi had gone home for fall break, so I knew it had to be Terry. I knew I could count on him to give me a nice hard fuck.

While Terry showered, I carefully selected an "outfit" consisting of a tiny crimson thong and a tank top that I outgrew in high school. My tits were literally spilling out of it. Checking myself out in the mirror, I knew I was absolutely fuckable. I wanted another round of being dominated by Terry, and with my admittedly slutty look, he wouldn't be able to resist.

Less than a minute later, I heard the shower turn off and it was showtime. I opened the door to the bathroom and scampered in, pretending I was in a rush to pee. I quickly bumped into the back of a very large, very naked man. Definately not Terry.

He was about 6'3" and very broad. I'm sure he was probably a linebacker or a bodybuilder with his layers of muscle covering every inch of his lightly haired body. Despite being a hulk of a man, he had a very handsome face, short crew cut, and deep blue eyes.

While I was standing dumbstruck with surprise, a broad, scheming smile spread across his face. He reached out with one hand and took my arm. He roughly pulled me towards him. He squeezed my ass with his free hand, and I felt his cock between my thighs.

"I sure love college girls," he said, "especially hot, asian ones." With that he turned me around and bent me over the bathroom sink. His hands wrapped around my waist, taking a second to pull my thong aside. As he ran his cock head along my slit, he began chuckling, "I knew you were a slut! You're dripping wet already."

He was right. Besides being horny to begin with, something deep inside of me became instantly enamored with this stranger and his thick penis. My inner slut was bubbling to the surface, and she wanted to be violated by this hulk of a man. Moreover, she wanted him to be forceful.

"No, stop," I pleaded, trying to struggle, or rather, trying to make it look like I was struggling. He grabbed my arms and held them firmly behind my back with one large hand.

"Maybe this will teach you to knock next time," he replied. Moments later, I felt his cock slowly sink into my pussy.It was by far the thickest cock I had ever had. Despite my incredibly lubed pussy, I squirmed and grunted as my pussy was being stretched.

Suddenly, I felt a sting as he slapped my ass hard. "Stop squirming and let me fuck you," he commanded. I tried to stop moving, but he continued slapping my ass until it was raw. However, there was no denying that it was driving me into an even bigger frenzy.

I was lost in a sea of lust as my orgasm hit me. I screamed as pleasure rippled through me. I was barely aware of my surroundings as the man pulled on my hair as he fucked my pussy raw.

"God! Oh, God! YEEEESSSSSSS! Shit, don't stop! Don't....Stop!", I cried. My orgasm was still going, and I was near delirious.

The man leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You ready to take my spunk, little girl." Every rational fiber of me knew that I did not. We weren't using protection, and I knew that one of these times, I was going to get knocked up. However, in my current state, I couldn't voice these opinions, nor was I expecting him to comply.

"Yes.....cum in me please. I need you're cum!" Hearing the words, I was shocked. I had just given this stranger permission to plant his seed in me, and I had a flash thought that my submissiveness was going to get me in trouble down the line. However, those rational concerns were immediately replaced by another orgasm, as I heard the man grunt loudly, and I knew he was cumming in my pussy.

As his cum filled my pussy, I was hit by another revelation. Being this nasty and slutty was the biggest aphrodisiac I had ever known. He pulled out, and surprisingly, deposited more cum onto my red ass, and I felt even more content.

As I laid there, sprawled over the bathroom sink, the man collected his things and put on his boxer briefs on. HE walked out the other door, turning back briefly.

"By the way, slut, I'm Terry's brother, Stan. But you can call me Master." I am a slut, and Stan knew that he'd be able to use me whenever he wanted. He had broken me in, and showed me what a slut I truly was. Over the past few days I'd had an orgy, been fucked by a security guard in the halls, posed nude for a website, and let Terry and his brother use my body as their personal fuck toy.

"Cassie? I heard screaming, are you okay?......." Charlie asked as he opened the door to the bathroom. He was greeted by a view of my ass, glazed like a donut, and my pussy leaking cum down my legs. "What the fuck?!"

I guess I had some explaining to do.