Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Week 2: raising the stakes/playing his trump card.
1.8k words
4.45
27.8k
24

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Week 2 : raising the stakes/playing his trump card

Day 1: In her sleep Cassie dreamt of being pursued by a large dark figure. She was not exactly scared, but apprehensive. In the dream she started to flee but the dark figure's arms seemed to extend and extend. At the same time she was running in soggy sand and seemed to make little progress. She saw the dark arms extend either side of her and large black hands took a firm, assured grasp of each breast. In the dream this caused an immediate sexual charge straight through her nipples and it immobilised her. Cassie's dream self also felt strong hands slip off her bikini bottoms (did the dream figure have four hands? She was not sure).

A cartoonish large black phallus, that was somehow four feet long and prehensile, slipped up between her (now naked) legs and hips from behind. The phallus moved in front of her, hypnotising her. Her mouth opened in entranced awe and the end of the manhood slipped inside her mouth and swirled around her tongue. The surreal phallus then slipped out of her mouth and retracted down her body , sliding between her breasts ( which were now covered by and being serviced steadily by the black hands -the hands had morphed into suction cones , strongly milking her breasts).

The bizarre cock now trailed lower. In the dream she was immobilised but aroused and could only watch in fascinated captivity as the black head moved all the way back down between her legs. Her pussy was literally dripping and the black snake bathed in her juices and then started to slip between her lips. Her head flung back with uncontrollable sensation as the black snake started to piston in and out of her body, with long dominating strokes

Day 2:

Cassie woke from the bizarre dream and was shocked to see that in the night her bikini top become displaced, she assumed by accident. Leroy's large black hand was firmly holding Cassie's naked white breast. Because her nipple was so pointed, it must have slipped between the base of his second and third fingers and they must have naturally closed in the night, effectively leaving the nipple squeezed between his thick, relaxed, fingers. The steady, if gentle, pressure had left her nipple throbbing with its engorgement. Cassie was even more shocked to realise there was clearly dampness between her legs.

Of course this physical closeness was all planned by Leroy, to gradually increase their intimacy, in parallel with the rising sexual energy caused by Cassie moving into the third week of her period.

That morning he took more time whilst massaging the sun cream mixture into her body. As she become more used to this morning ritual she grew to like it more, not really noticing that the sensual content was very gradually increased.

Today as he massaged up her long slim legs, he applied a subtle pressure resulting in her opening her legs a little. (Leroy looked forward to the day she would open her legs wide for him!). He took a little more time on her inner thighs and butt this morning. Her lingering arousal from her dream state, was reinforced and by the time he was in the later stages of the massage, Leroy was gratified to hear her very quiet but clearly appreciative moans and sighs. That night Leroy followed the same routine. Once she was asleep, he gently moved aside her bikini top and with gentle caresses he enticed her nipples to erection.

Even in her sleep he noticed this caused her breathing to deepen. He then captured each extended nipple between the base of his fingers and relaxed, ensuring they would left aroused much of the night by being effectively lightly squeezed.

He was prepared to move slowly but one rule Leroy had was that once he had claimed more territory didn't retreat. This would be a slow but relentless journey, with his unwavering goal being her consenting to (even if reluctantly) being mounted and deeply penetrated. His huge cock throbbed in anticipation.

Day 3:

Cassie again woke with the sensation of her nipple being gently squeezed. Looking down, the sight of her white breast being cupped by a black hand was scandalising, but there was a subtle forbidden thrill. She assumed this must be happening as Leroy moved more in his sleep as he got more assured about touching her body.

She pushed these unsettling thoughts away and swiftly rose from bed and started the day. Again Leroy worked tirelessly to find water and food and Cassie was very grateful when he so as they had no remaining food supply other than what Leroy caught.

That night Cassie was little nervous going to bed, given the increasing of the sexual stakes. However the cold and her fear of the animal sounds made her feel grateful when his warm strong body spooned her slim white body. This time his right hand came underneath Cassie's right arm and the large black hand immediately slipped beneath the bikini top and took full and clear possession of her right breast with a firm but gentle grip.

While she felt very uncomfortable with this clear act of ownership, she was very grateful for all the work that Leroy done for her and decided to not protest for this particular night. Leroy smiled behind her as he overtly cupped her breast and started to gently squeeze it without a murmur of dissent. He realised the hard work of establishing his physical dominance in the survival stakes on the island was carrying over, as he had hoped, into submissiveness by Cassie in the bedroom, at least if he moved slowly.

Little did Cassie realise that once a precedent had been set it would be much harder to reverse the liberty than it would have been to resist it in the first place.

When she looked down, the contrast between his muscular blackness and her slim toned whiteness was striking. Soon she fell into a deep sleep, but her subconscious was aware that during the night Leroy gently kneaded both her breasts, bringing her reactive nipples to full erection. He used this time to explore her physical reactions. He discovered that she responded most strongly to firm but gentle pressure and her nipples loved to be initially squeezed, even gently pinched and after that light strumming with his fingers would keep them aroused.

Leroy even allowed himself the secret privilege of slipping his other hand to between her thighs and he gently held her blond haired womanhood albeit on the outside of her bikini bottoms with his large dark hand. It was all part of his plan get her subconscious mind used to intimate contact.

Her correctly surmised that, with Cassie, instinctive reactions were important and schooling her body now, would pay dividends later when the final push towards consensual penetration came. Holding her sexuality in his grasp made him feel both ecstatic at the progress he had made with his white beauty , but also sexually frustrated that he could not claim his prize now. His phallus throbbed with desire for her, but he managed to control his instincts, determined to play a longer game. He knew that having her submit willing to him would make the prize all the sweeter.

When Cassie woke in third morning she was embarrassed to realise her bikini bottoms were very wet with arousal, little realising that his intimate caresses in the night had produced a natural reaction in her body. Cassie worried for a second that she was becoming attracted to Leroy. After all he was tall, very masculine and assured. Her mind rebelled at this thought - he was commonly born black man! She then decided that this unwanted arousal must be because it has been three months since she had sex and she was only four days away from the last week of her period. During this time she always became easily aroused.

Day 4:

That night Leroy unearthed some whiskey and suggested they celebrate the good fortune of having found food sources. Cassie reluctantly agreed as she got tipsy very quickly. By the time they went to bed she was quite dizzy. Once they lay down, Leroy make no bones about slipping his hands immediately inside her bikini top and starting to gently milk her breasts, in exactly the way he had discovered she liked. Cassie gasped at the direct sexual contact.

"I don't think you should begin doing this," said Cassie.

"Shushhh," said Leroy gently into her ear, "we deserve a bit of relaxation."

He was subtly inferring they both enjoyed the physical sensations, which Cassie would not admit to, but her extremely erect nipples revealed the truth to both of them.

Cassie did feel guilty about reprimanding him given how hard Leroy has worked all day. So she tried to relax and as she fell asleep is she noticed the feeling of something large and warm between her slim white thighs.

Still drunk, Cassie and awoke in the night. She was shocked to see what have to be a very large dick sticking out between legs, although it was thankfully outside off her panties. She concluded that Leroy was asleep, but even in sleep male instincts play out and she realised his hips were slowly moving in and out and that was in causing the cock to rub against her labia on the outside of her sheer bikini bottoms.

Despite herself, the rubbing of the warm cock against her pussy had made it very wet. Leroy was obviously having dream, she realised, as his hips continued to pump in and out. Her next shock was when her drunken mind registered how big his cock was. Even the part sticking out of her front was much, much thicker and at least as long as Michael. Despite herself, the size, thickness and hardness of it fascinated her.

Little did Cassie know at that point that Leroy had a cock over 10 inches long and the front part, that she could see, actually tapered from an extremely thick base. Cassie's previous boyfriend Michael had a slim 5 inches, where the head actually tapered to a thinner shaft.

Cassie had heard whispers that black men were very well endowed from her racy friend Maggie. Leroy's cock was much much bigger than Michael's in every way. It also felt incredibly hard and warm.

She was scandalised by the sight, but with her inhibitions lowered by alcohol, she struggled to move her fascinated gaze from the thick very dark cock, which looked so much more manly than Michael's. She could not resist reaching out and lightly grasping the rock hard head with her slim white fingers. Leroy could not stifle his moan of pleasure at this (though he pretended it was in his sleep).

Leroy had played his trump card. Knowing the disparity between himself and her boyfriend was so extreme and that she had fantasised about something larger, he knew his impressive cock would make lasting impression on her. Indeed it did and the sight slithered deep into Cassie's brain even as she fell back into her drunken sleep holding the head of the masterful phallus.