Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 09

Story Info
Spreading the word (and white women's legs!)
5.2k words
4.65
31.1k
26

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beautiful Cassie lay underneath the thrusting body of Leroy. Her slim white legs were spread wide, facilitating the deep penetration both she and Leroy craved. Lost in the depths of their lovemaking, she heard heavy panting in the room, but then realised it was hers! Leroy's sexual abilities were again causing her to lose herself in ecstasy. She could feel every inch of Leroy's amazing 11 inch black phallus as it moved steadily inwards to full penetration. Then came the delicious feeling, on his outwards stroke, of her tightly stretched labia being pulled backwards with him, seemingly not wanting to let go of the pleasure giving organ. His huge girth kept their genitals in intimate contact throughout his lengthy entry into, and withdrawal from, her body.

Cassie's slim arms held onto Leroy's burly black shoulders for support and stability as their lower bodies moved in perfect synchronisation, her slim white hips instinctively moving up to greet his downward thrusts and maximise the delicious friction. She knew her womanhood and her mind had become addicted to the pleasure that Leroy gave her night after night after night. She gasped, "Oh, ohh, ohhh Leroy, ohhhh..." in adoration of her very masculine mate.

Cassie had come to adore everything about Leroy, his huge taut muscles, his masculine self-assuredness (even approaching arrogance) and of course his sexual power. Even his jet black skin, darkened in the tropical sun, had become very attractive to her. Initially it been a source of shame to reflect what her very wealthy parents and friends back in the Hamptons, would have thought of her having taken a large, poorly educated, black man as her lover. In those early days, when she had first started to submit to him sexually, she felt that emotion keenly in the aftermath of each taboo coupling.

However his clear superiority both as a physical specimen that could take care of them on the island and also as an incredible and physically gifted lover, eventually overcome her largely societal guilt and she continued to open her sexy white legs wide for him every night. Eventually the months of following Leroy's direction as the leader of their little group on the island and of submitting as a woman nightly to a very dominant lover had altered her psyche 180 degrees as Leroy had believed it would.

This mental summersault had left Cassie now seeing Leroy and by extension black men in general, as genetically superior males both in and out of the bedroom. The way he had created the shelter and safety and food for her on the island had initially made her feel grateful to and dependent upon him. These emotions, combined with Leroy's carefully planned seduction, had opened the way for Leroy into her bed. Once there he took full advantage.

Only a few months ago, as a lowly deckhand on Michael's boat, the idea of bedding the white man's beautiful slim blonde girlfriend had been just a fantasy. Now he had achieved his dream, he was determined never to be dislodged from his hard won position between her legs. Pleasing her sexually became his absolute focus. He knew that Michael had been a disappointing lover, from a whispered conversation between Cassie and a girlfriend he had overheard on the boat. He was determined to make the sexual contrast between them stark. He studied her body's responses like a textbook, augmenting his outstanding physical gifts, with great sexual technique. As a result he was able to take her into multiple orgasms her night after night in a way that her boyfriend had never even approached.

The most obvious difference between the two men of course was Leroy's incredible phallus. At 11 inches, it was over twice the length of Michael's modest 4.75 incher, but even more importantly for a woman it was more than twice as thick and so very much more virile. Leroy could take her for hours at a time wringing orgasm after orgasm from her very willing white body. He himself could come at least three times a night. In contrast Michael used to struggle to achieve a good erection after one orgasm which he usually achieved after five minutes or less. In fact in recent years, he would sometimes struggle to achieve a full erection even the first time round, especially if he had had a couple of drinks. Unbeknownst to Cassie, this was partly because of his increasing interracial porn fetish. Cassie was often left unsatisfied but she usually faked an orgasm in order to make Michael feel better. There was no faking now!

Outside of the bedroom, Leroy's easy domination of her white boyfriend and assumption of the leadership role of their small group had also caused her to question her previously ingrained beliefs. Leadership capabilities and sexual capability were the two most important manly characteristics in Cassie's mind. Free from the constraints of civilisation Leroy completely eclipsed Michael in both facets. Therefore fundamentally the very feminine Cassie saw Leroy as much more of a man than Michael.

Little did Cassie realise, that Leroy's sexual superiority is what enabled him to dominate Michael in the leadership stakes. Having already supplanted Michael's sexual role with Cassie. All Leroy had to do in order to get Michael to bend to his will, was to threaten to remove the only remaining sexual interaction that Michael had with Cassie, namely the ability to watch close up as she was taken by Leroy and brought to ecstasy by his huge black phallus. The effect was that Michael had become very subservient to Leroy outside of the bedroom. Cassie was unaware of this lever. She concluded that if a very successful white businessman, such as Michael, had naturally become a subservient follower of an ill educated black deckhand, once his advantages in civilisation had been taken away, then probably black men in general were more natural leaders as well as being clearly superior lovers to white men.

The fact that tonight, as in many nights before, whilst Leroy was pounding into his white princess and taking her to heaven, Michael merely submissively watched and wanked to the spectacle, further ingrained Cassie's new worldview.

As her second orgasm of the evening approached, both Cassie and Leroy could clearly feel the strong contractions of her tight pussy as it affectionately squeezed his cock, seemingly trying to coax Leroy's abundant sperm from his enormous balls. As Cassie's orgasm commenced she could see Michael out of the corner of her eye. His vision was locked on the interracial sex scene in front of him. As usual his left-hand was wrapped around his slim penis hiding most of it from her view. His right hand cupped his modest ball sack. Now she could see the small head of his cock. It looked very hard. Certainly much harder than she remembered it when he had made love to her.

As Cassie felt the long masculine movement of Leroy's manhood moving her body backwards and forwards on the floor, she moved her gaze up to Michael. Her blue eyes, cloudy from the pleasure she was receiving, smiled kindly and knowingly at Michael. Her view moved pointedly down to his franticly rubbing left hand then back to look at his eyes and she smiled affectionately and winked. Michael's brown eyes saw the pleasure on her face, heard her moans of ecstasy and took in the clear implication of the wink. They both knew he had come to adore watching this stunning spectacle even more than having sex.

As always there was a small part of him which felt humiliation and resentment towards the black man, previously a mere deckhand on his ship, who had permanently replaced him in Cassie's bed and was now pleasuring his girlfriend in a way that he never could. But that part of him had long been dominated by the overwhelming sexual power of his deep-seated sexual fetish. Both he and Cassie realised that Michael would never again play the role of her lover. He was forever established in her mind as a loving and supportive but sexually ineffective and fully cuckolded boyfriend.

He knew that Cassie and Leroy had seen him for several weeks playing that role and it left him with no way back. He was unable to hold her affectionate but subtly condescending gaze and his head bowed in shame and submission. At that angle at least he was able to focus on sight of the key point of interracial sex. The vision of Leroy's enormously thick manhood joining with, and moving in out of, her pink pussy beneath her tuft of blonde hair drove his cuckold pleasure. Knowing that the gigantic organ was giving his girlfriend incredible pleasure, that she'd never previously experienced with any white boyfriend, especially him, challenged his manhood. But it also drove his arousal through the roof!

He knew Cassie would see where his eyes were fixed and know the thoughts that were going through his head. Whilst that embarrassed him, he knew that she had exactly the same thoughts and so there was a deep seated, if somewhat humiliating, acceptance of his position in the trio. As Cassie had said to him on the island, they could all play the roles they were equipped by nature to play. Leroy could give and receive tremendous physical pleasure from coupling with Cassie. Michael could obtain stronger orgasms from watching the incredible interracial sex than he had ever obtained from trying to pleasure Cassie himself. He could also make himself useful supporting the couple on the island and if they ever reached civilisation he could support them all financially.

What remained of her rational mind reflected that only an extremely long black cock such as Leroy's could achieve this very long rhythmical stroke that was gradually driving her white pussy to distraction.

Losing eye contact with Michael, Cassie flung back her blonde tresses as soft moans of orgasm came from her pretty pink lips.

As he watched the sexual union of the slim beautiful and very feminine blue-eyed blonde and the tall, muscular, very masculine and incredibly endowed black man, Michael had to admit that there was something incredibly beautiful and very natural about it. The pair represented the sexually idealised male and female mating enthusiastically as nature had intended. That guilty thought caused his slender but now very hard penis to ejaculate extremely strongly. With his head bowed already, the jets of sperm shot up and landed on his face and chest.

For his part Leroy had exerted his usual control. He only allowed himself to orgasm as he felt Cassie reaching her climax. Seeing Michael receive a face full of his own cum gave Leroy tremendous sexual satisfaction, as achieving the sexual humiliation of a previously racist and high handed white man always did. Seeing Michael reduced to being covered in his own sperm accentuated what was already going to be a massive orgasm. This caused a huge load to be injected from his massive black balls, through his very wide urethra and straight against the cervix of his white mate. Whilst the white sperm of his sexual rival fell uselessly onto his own body, Leroy made sure that his black sperm was precisely placed, deep into the white woman's receptive and fertile womb.

He was determined to plant a black baby into Cassie's upper class belly!

That would be the final act to ensure her black sex conversion was permanent. Leroy was sure the love addicted Michael would stay around as Cassie's cuckold boyfriend and would help her bring up Leroy's children. This unusual menage a trios would effectively end Michael's bloodline with Leroy planning to impregnate Cassie several more times, leaving no room for Michael's weaker sperm.

He also planned to advertise through his and Cassie's clear sexual union the underlying preference of beautiful white women for virile black men. With black men becoming more successfully in many walks of life, and white women no longer having to suffer a financial or social penalty for following their sexual desires when choosing a mate, their true desires were becoming increasingly apparent. Leroy wanted to do his bit to accelerate this growing trend. To this end, he determined he would enlist Cassie and Michael as active partners in the conversion of other white couples into a cuckold relationship initially with him. Once a sexy white woman had experienced his black cock and the white male had been manipulated into a cuckold role in front of his woman, Leroy was sure the couple would find their conversion to the lifestyle permanent. Leroy would move on but the couple would no doubt soon find another black man to assume the role as the main lover for the white female.

That night, after Michael sheepishly cleaned up his face and chest and left, Leroy raised with Cassie, the idea that they should liberate other white women, partnered with white males, into the superior world of black loving. Cassie was initially a little scandalised. That is until Leroy started to slip into her still wet and receptive pussy from behind, whilst milking her round white breasts and long pink nipples. Her arousal started climbing. While she was in the sexually suggestible state Leroy again started to plant his suggestions by whispering into her ear:

"Don't you think other white women deserve to feel this kind of pleasure?"

Cassie bit her lip in passion, as the meaty black shaft started to massage her vaginal walls, and nodded.

Leroy wanted a stronger commitment, Leaving her on the very edge of orgasm, whilst tweaking those long pink nipples he said:

"You've got to tell me baby, I have to know you're with me. Do you promise to help me show other white women how amazing and superior Black sexing is?"

By now Cassie was frantic with the need to orgasm. Furthermore, as she focused on the delicious feeling of fullness that Leroy's girthy cock was gifting to her tight pussy, she realised that it was her duty to help her white sisters enjoy similar ecstasy. She remembered Michael's inadequate efforts in the bedroom. It would genuinely be selfish of her not to help other similarly sexy white women, stuck in sexually mediocre relationships with under-endowed white boyfriends, take a black lover into their bed. She suspected that even the white males in the relationship would eventually grow to prefer watching their woman being properly serviced by a black stud, rather than inadequately attempting to do so themselves. She had observed from Michael's improved hardness and ejaculation that sexually he now clearly obtained more satisfaction from his new role. At that moment Cassie made a firm decision, secure that she was not only supporting Leroy's wishes, but she was actually doing the right thing by the white women and indeed white men involved.

"Yes I promise Leroy! Show me how and I will help you show...other white women,...ohhhh,... how amazing...ahhhh..."

Her voice trailed off into incoherence as Leroy rewarded Cassie with the last few deep thrusts that took her pussy over the edge. Truth be told the physical sensations were amplified by her mental image of Leroy's amazing black cock penetrating fresh tight white pussies that had never really been stretched.

The next day Leroy also extracted a promise from Michael to play his part in this endeavour. Michael had initially demurred, realising the only way to do it would be to expose his own sexual subservience to others. However Leroy simply played his trump card. He had Cassie perform a nude dance in front of them after a few drinks. Leroy then touched her up in front of Michael seeing with satisfaction his small cock come to full erection. He then guided Cassie into the main shelter one large black hand possessively holding one round white butt cheek. As Cassie walked towards the tent, her small white hand eagerly gripped Leroy's enormous 11 inch erection. Clearly she was entranced by the thought of the pleasure it would be giving her and did not want to have to wait even a few moments before fondling it. The scene drove Michael wild, He had to see the interracial couple in action again whatever the cost to his dignity!

"Okay you've got me Leroy, I promise I will help, whatever it takes"

Just to punish Michael's earlier insubordination, Leroy smiled cockily as he closed the door and proceeded to noisily sex Cassie for the next hour. Michael was left outside, masturbating shamelessly, with his ear to the door, his imagination running wild. He decided never again to defy Leroy. The price of not being able to see him pleasure Cassie was simply too high.

As luck would have it, only one week after these commitments were made, a small boat happened to land on the island. It was captained by John a 50 year old real estate broker who was a very experienced sailor. The other passenger was his 29-year-old, very sexy wife Elizabeth. Like Cassie she was blonde and blue-eyed and quite pale. She had significantly larger breasts and hips than Cassie but had a similarly slim waist and was very pretty if not quite as beautiful as Cassie.

John was surprised to find any people on the island and he welcomed the three aboard. He didn't really approve of interracial relationships. So the sight of the cocky Leroy walking aboard, with his Black arm around the waist of the bikini-clad and gorgeous blonde Cassie was a little challenging. John found himself very attracted to Cassie who he saw as an even more beautiful and sexy version of his own very attractive wife. John found her slim hips and clearly pointy nipples particularly enticing.

Unbeknownst to John, Elizabeth for her part found herself very attracted to the tall manly Leroy. On the quiet Elizabeth had sometimes looked up Interracial sex sites and had been astonished and aroused by the videos of long, thick and most importantly of all very virile black cocks that she had seen there. Their ability to pleasure the white women for long periods of time without losing any of their erection particularly turned her on and led her to some very intense it slightly guilty masturbatory orgasms. She used a carefully hidden 7 inch black dildo for these purposes. It was about the same size as John, if slightly thicker.

However it had the huge benefit that it remained hard for the 20 minutes or so of steady thrusting that she really needed in order to achieve a true vaginal orgasm. John's sexual stamina had dropped off very noticeably as he had moved into his late 40s. Without chemical help he rarely lasted more than five minutes and was never able to achieve a second erection in the same evening.

Subtly ogling Leroy's well filled boardshorts, she wondered if he might be even slightly bigger than John, who she considered very large at 7.5 inches. Seeing that Leroy was at least 20 years younger and black she was absolutely sure that his sexual stamina would eclipse John's. The thought made her pussy tingle as she watched the striking interracial couple come on board.

Michael brought up the rear behind the glamorous pair. He was diligently carrying aboard what few possessions they were aiming to bring back to civilisation. His demeanour was like a servant's. John didn't really approve of the whole scene but of course there was nothing he could do.

John decided to moor on the island for couple of days, to make some minor repairs to the engine and to bring aboard freshwater. His true motivation was to spend more time being able to subtly ogle Cassie in her skimpy bikinis. He had even begun to think of scenarios which will enable him to get inside her little white bikini. With plenty of Viagra he was sure he would stay hard for at least 20 minutes. When John achieved that his reward was a full, strong, vaginal orgasm from Elizabeth. He was sure that his big 7.5 incher would be able to do the same for Cassie. That would show this stunning blonde that she didn't need to waste her charms on some common black man.

The next day, whilst the men went ashore looking for provisions, the girls sunbathed in their bikinis and opened some white wine. Emboldened by the wine and extremely curious about the striking couple, Elizabeth decided to discover how Cassie had come to be in an interracial relationship. She started very cautiously and somewhat tentatively by asking if Cassie and Leroy were an item.

12