Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 10

Story Info
Planting the seeds of the new sexual order deeply.
6.2k words
4.58
24.3k
24

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Chapter 9...

Later that night, when John and Elizabeth went to bed, he was tipsy as was often the case. In that state he usually struggled to achieve erection. Normally she would be frustrated by this scenario, but tonight she was following directions from Cassie. Elizabeth sucked John until he was at three quarters hard. She then started to gently rub him, using the baby oil liberally, which he loved.

"You'll never guess what I saw today?" she said in a teasing voice.

"What?"

"Well, Leroy came back onboard early and I think he thought that he and Cassie were alone. So he took Cassie down to their room and started to really give it to her. But they had left their cabin window open and I could hear them making love!"

She could feel John's penis becoming much harder and longer as she spoke. Taking this as a positive signal she carried on.

"I hope you don't mind, but was so tempted that I peeked through the window, don't worry they couldn't see me because of the angle."

"Wow Elizabeth! You actually saw them in the nude having sex?"

"Yes John - hope you're not annoyed, it was naughty of me!"

Elizabeth was smiling devilishly. The great thing about the situation was that she could feel real time what John REALLY thought about the scenario as the strengthening of his erection told the truth directly to her oiled up fingers. By now John's penis was completely erect and had reached its full 8 inches - unheard of after John had got tipsy, so Elizabeth KNEW he was extremely aroused and she planned to use this as Cassie had suggested...

For John's part, although he disapproved of Leroy in particular and interracial sex in general, he thought Cassie was absolutely stunning, so the thought of her being pleasured on his boat was very arousing. Elizabeth's hand moved over his manhood in a very practiced way, twisting her hand as she rubbed, gradually building his excitement. He couldn't resist asking Elizabeth for every single detail. She was determined to make this as enticing as possible, to push John closer to what Cassie and she had planned. So as well as moving her hand steadily up and down his oiled, excited, penis, she cradled and gently squeezed his balls in her other hand, in the way that he loved.

"Firstly John, the contrast was very visually appealing. I know you don't like black men with white women, but his big black hands moving over her slim white body, just looked amazing!"

John grunted in arousal, imagining Cassie's sensuous body being caressed, as she continued.

"Yes she is very slim isn't she. What do Cassie's breasts look like in the nude? Do her nipples get long and pointy when she is really aroused? Is she fully shaven or with a landing strip?"

Elizabeth was a little irritated by the detailed questions he started to ask about Cassie's body. However she knew the whole process that Cassie had planned could lead to her having a black lover and making the bossy John become sexually and generally subservient to her. So she thought to herself that she didn't mind letting John know what another pair of white breasts being teased by Leroy's large hands looked like, because soon John would be seeing hers being caressed by the same big black hands! Soon she would be getting her own needs and desires properly met. So Elizabeth gave John every detail of Cassie's gorgeous, slim body, including every detail of her long erect pink nipples and the enticing square tuft of blonde hair above her womanhood. She carefully wove this into the (true) story of how Leroy's long steady strokes, over a good period of time wrung orgasm after orgasm from the very responsive Cassie. How wet Elizabeth could hear Cassie become in response to what was obviously a long cock ("like yours in size I would guess dear"). How flexible Cassie's toned white legs were as they opened very wide in a ballet position, to enable what was probably a really thick cock to penetrate her slim hips.

John was clearly very attracted to Cassie before this story Elizabeth now realised and her knowing fingers felt every pulse and twitch of John's 8 incher. Having complete control of the sexual process and feeling when he became harder or less hard she was able to carefully control how she steered the full story to build his excitement gradually. She noticed his arousal increased whenever she described Cassie's body and his arousal initially would diminish when she described Leroy. However she teased the very sensitive area under the frill of his large head, making him very hard. After this special treatment, she noticed his inhibitions started to diminish and everything she described about the coupling started to excite him.

Unlike Michael, John had never had an interracial fetish. However he did have a strong attraction to seeing gorgeous, slim-hipped blonde women being penetrated and brought to orgasm by large cocks. The thought that Cassie's gorgeous blonde pussy responded very strongly to a long cock ( apparently like his own!) was driving John to distraction. The fact that the organ today had belonged to a cocky black man was an unfortunate coincidence. However, he was too close to orgasm now not to want to hear every detail. He loved the fact that the slim hipped Cassie could take and obviously now doted on large cocks.

Elizabeth poured more baby oil all over John and she could feel now he was rock hard! She wrapped her big white breasts around him and proceeded to slowly tit fuck him as she continued with the story.

"John I think he must have gradually worked her pussy open over the months on that on the island. It would have taken while as she told me her previous boyfriend was under five inches and thin!"

He groaned at the idea that she had recently been sexually converted to big cocks. His mind was already imagining the feeling of getting loaded up with Viagra and giving her the fucking of her life.

"Did she love being pounded with a big one Elizabeth?"

"Ohhh John so much... You won't believe how hard she came...Multiple orgasms..."

Elizabeth could feel how close John was, so she stopped moving her big breasts up-and-down and simply used them to hold his by now throbbing cock. She looked deep into his eyes as she recounted every single detail of the coupling and the movement's of Cassie's hips and body when in orgasm. She admitted how she herself had become so excited from watching, that she had masturbated to the sight. Elizabeth kept control of John's large penis, keeping it on the edge. She described how Cassie seemed to absolutely adore being dominated by and steadily stroked by a long cock. By now John had the image burned deeply into his mind, having been on the verge of orgasm for nearly 20 minutes. When he eventually spurted strongly, it was to the image of Leroy's long cock giving Cassie orgasm after orgasm. Ironically, John and Elizabeth went to sleep with exactly the same sexual images in their minds... John for his part had become almost desperate to sample Cassie's body and determined to anchor off the island for a few days to give himself time to work out how to achieve this.

The next day Leroy put the next part of his plan into action. It was a sunny afternoon and John had anchored in a secluded bay. Leroy and Cassie were at the front of the boat alone, sunbathing. Having a day off from being captain John tapped into his favourite whiskey and became pretty tipsy. Leroy noticed this and decided to up the stakes. With Cassie lying on her front, he removed her bikini top and started to apply tanning oil all over her body. Although John still had some lingering disapproval that the man massaging Cassie was black, this was overwhelmed by a desire to see more of the gorgeous Cassie and her obvious appreciation of being sensually oiled up.

Seeing her slim hips and long legs being caressed by large manly hands, even black ones, gave him a a growing erection. Seeing the bikini top slip off, even though he could not yet see her breasts, only further heightened's John's arousal. He positioned himself at a location where he could not be seen by the interracial couple at the front of the boat. Helping himself to another couple of whiskeys, his inhibitions fell enough to allow him to subtly start rubbing himself underneath his shorts. From the corner of his eye Leroy, was pretty sure he could see John. He turned the screw further by turning Cassie over onto her back, clearly displaying those delicious long pink nipples! That drove John to actually pull down his shorts and start properly masturbating! Leroy's big hands were rubbing the oil all over Cassie's gorgeous slim body, her long nipples effectively being flicked between one large black finger and another when his hands ran over her breasts.

Cassie's pleasure and familiarity with this sensual treatment was evident as her full pink lips opened as she sighed with pleasure. Leroy's other hand moved to the bikini ties at her hips. Leroy casually pulled the bikini bottoms off, revealing the neat tuft of blonde hair and her neat petite womanhood. By the time Leroy started to finger fuck the very wet and moaning Cassie, John was close to orgasm. He saw Cassie reach for Leroy's manhood and pull it out of his shorts, but could not see his cock as Leroy's back was to him. However the sight of the gorgeous Cassie clearly enthusiastically sucking what had to be (from her head movements) a long cock made John feel harder than he had felt in 10 years. At that moment he became aware that Michael, also masturbating, was in a position where he too could watch the show. When Leroy ejaculated it into the pretty lips of the blonde Cassie, it triggered her orgasm and hearing her climax, moaning around the big cock in her mouth, both John and Michael ejaculated also.

Later that evening, under instructions from Leroy, Michael had a drunken, but man-to-man conversation with John. He told John that he didn't blame him for jacking off at the sight of the beautiful Cassie being masturbated to orgasm by Leroy. He said that if John wanted more, he thought that Leroy might be open to a foursome with John and Elizabeth. Michael thought that if John was prepared to offer up Elizabeth's very busty white body unreservedly to Leroy, then he thought Leroy would give John the opportunity to ravage the gorgeous Cassie for the remainder of the trip. Against his better judgement John acted from his brain below the belt. He tentatively raised the idea of a foursome with Elizabeth. Elizabeth initially acted outraged, saying this was just his way of bedding the stunning Cassie!

Eventually she (apparently reluctantly) relented but demanded John commit completely to several conditions (which she and Cassie had discussed in advance). Whilst discussing her conditions and notionally to discuss tomorrow evening's planned adventure, she even got out the baby oil and rubbed John to an extended orgasm as she discussed how things would work. She knew that without his Viagra, John no longer had the virility to achieve two full erections in a night. Part of the plan she had hatched with Cassie was to drain Johns limited virility the night before the foursome which,she did with this extended masturbatory session. Keeping him on the edge of orgasm had the added benefit that he became very malleable and agreed to all of her conditions. The most important one being that if he decided to do this, they would swap partners for the remainder of the trip, being THE NEXT THREE DAYS! Thinking only with his ready to explode cock, John agreed, and then ejaculated explosively over himself as he imagined ridding Cassie to orgasm for the next three days!

In the morning Elizabeth grabbed John's secret Viagra stash and with Cassie the two bikini clad women gleefully threw them overboard before John woke. "Bye bye hard-ons!", the two white women gleefully said and hugged, celebrating that this act would enable the two of them to have Leroy's big virile black cock pleasuring their white pussies without interruption by John. Elizabeth smiled as she reflected that John could not complain or question the disappearance as the pills weren't supposed to exist.

Elizabeth knew that without his Viagra, after his first orgasm, penetrative sex would be beyond him for the rest of the evening. HOWEVER, the presence of the gorgeous nude Cassie would make John semi-hard and in that state able to have several more masturbatory orgasms. So the two girls planned around this fact, aiming to use it to help ingrain some new patterns in John's mind and sexual psyche...

The next day they all agreed to have a rest day and everyone on the boat, apart from Leroy got quite tipsy but for different reasons. The two women knew what was coming and wanted to be as relaxed as possible. John was a little nervous ahead of his first foursome. He had raised the idea hesitantly with Leroy late morning. Leroy had acted reluctant initially, acting shocked that John wanted to swap women for the next three days. However he eventually agreed on the basis that whatever happened he would have full access to Elizabeth's body that whole time. John considered himself a man of his word and said that so long as Cassie was available to him sexually for the same period Leroy had his commitment on this. The two men shook hands to seal the deal.

After dinner, much wine having been drunk in the balmy tropical evening, the girls started to dance to some sultry music in their sexy bikinis. Elizabeth made sure that John's drink been refilled many times, knowing that this also severely restricted his sexual stamina. John was drinking heavily for a different reason, a couple of hours ago he had looked for his viagra stash and could not find it!! He could not believe that here was his chance to pleasure Cassie all evening and he could not find his virility boosting pills! He realised however that he was fully committed now and determined to use his first strong erection to take her to heaven at least a few times. He knew his trusty 8 incher usually made a big impression the first time it entered a woman.

Despite his concerns, seeing Cassie dancing so seductively brought John to full mast. Soon the two couples were dancing close together. Elizabeth even started subtly touching John's penis on the front of the shorts in the way she knew he loved. As Elizabeth subtly rubbed him, she breathed into his ear, "Isn't it time you got your big bad boy into Cassie?", as she bit his ear seductively. John groaned underneath Elizabeth's expert manipulation and could not resist acting on his wife's clever sexual tease. When John unwisely took up the feminine challenge, he looked across at Leroy and said, "I think it's time we honoured our deal."

"Sure man."

Leroy, gently pushed Cassie towards John. He said to Cassie, "John is one who will be giving you satisfaction for the rest of this trip baby...".

At the same time Leroy slipped off her bikini top, revealing those long pink nipples that John had previously masturbated over. John then pushed Elizabeth toward Leroy and said, "Remember babe, you are all his for three days."

He was prepared to accept Elizabeth being pleasured by a black man as a one-off price for deeply penetrating the gorgeous Cassie and feeling her coming on his big cock for three days without any marital consequences.

As Cassie approached, Elizabeth pulled down John's shorts revealing his very respectable and quite thick member. Indeed Cassie reflected it would have genuinely excited her prior to her black sex conversion. Now she knew it did not match Leroy in size and even more importantly did not have the stamina to go with its size. In any case Leroy had remoulded her psyche as well as her vagina for black cocks. Indeed she now saw white cocks and men as being suited to voyeuristic orgasms only. Real sexual fulfilment for her required a black cock. Instead of excitement, the sight of this cock merely instilled a mischievous desire to deflate it, the ego behind it and to get John to accept his rightful, natural cuckold role.

John assumed that Elizabeth was simply starting the process of the sexual adventure. However she was being much more devious. As Cassie approached Elizabeth rubbed his throbbing member with one hand, whilst passionately kissing Cassie full on the lips. John had almost begged Elizabeth to try a threesome with another woman many times. It was his other big sexual fantasy. Knowing that this was one of John's deepest fantasies, she correctly figured it might bring him to the edge. John moaned in deep arousal at the stunning sight. As the women kissed Elizabeth's very big round breasts pushed against Cassie's more genteel breasts.

Elizabeth continue jacking John off with one hand while bending down slightly to take one of those long pink nipples between her lips and sucking it. It was driving John wild, to see this action close up. He tried not to orgasm, remembering that he could only achieved one solid erection per night without Viagra. Realising that John was managing to hold off exploding, at least for now, Cassie went to plan B. Cassie had planned to ensure John wasted his one good stiffie without ever even touching her. She was aroused at the idea of putting John in his rightful place sexually and certainly was not intending on being penetrated by his white cock. The main goal was to get him effectively sexually impotent, at least from the perspective of penetrative sex, for the remainder of the evening.

Therefore Cassie made a small compromise. She turned her brilliant blue eyes straight into John and said, "Look how she is sucking me John". Cassie bent down to the seated John and kissed him deeply as her hand reached down and sensually cupped and gently squeezed John's good sized ball sack. She was holding him in the exactly the way Elizabeth had told her drove John wild. Meanwhile Elizabeth started applying baby oil to his cock, which he loved. Feeling John harden even more under her hand, Elizabeth accelerated her rhythm on his shaft, now using both hands to apply that twisting motion she knew he loved, her upper fingers knowingly rubbing under the very sensitive frill of his cock head in the way adored. The combination of the two women's hands on his genitals, Cassie's soft lips on his and the recent sight of Elizabeth eagerly sucking Cassie's gorgeous nipples brought him to the edge of orgasm as he desperately held on knowing if he came now he would not be able to fuck Cassie that night.

Seeing the tension in his body and determined to break him and his chances of penetrating her tonight, Cassie whispered into his ear:

"Would you like to see Elizabeth go down on me?"

With that she gave his oiled up balls a further squeeze and kissed him very deeply. It was all just too much stimulation for John! In a cry which combined ecstasy, but also defeat John came explosively all over himself...

Seeing John's huge orgasm, and trails of sperm all over his face and chest both women smiled victoriously and conspiratorially at each other. They knew he would be unable to get a penetration strength erection after that!!

"John might need a few minutes to recover..." Elizabeth said with a knowing smile to Cassie who feigned disappointment. John was already feeling unmanned as he saw the women moving away from his rapidly deflating manhood.

Elizabeth moved towards Leroy with a beaming smile, big breasts swollen, nipples bursting and pussy dripping with excitement knowing that she had complete freedom to explore her sexuality with this virile black stud for the rest of the night and there was nothing that John could complain about. In the aftermath of his orgasm John began to have qualms as he watched Leroy gradually start working on his wife. Leroy decided to oil up her now naked body in order to make the upcoming interracial coupling even more explosive to the watching John.

12