Cassie's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

"Hey, I have a lot of love for you, babe, but mercy ain't my thing. I'm gonna wear you out and then bask in the glory of our hot, naked bodies as we spoon and rest up for more steamy sex. I want today to be about lots of lovin'," Cassie warned him and she wasn't kidding.

"Well, when you put it that way," Hector took over and almost dragged Cassie to the staircase, where he lifted her up and put her over his shoulders like a caveman.

"Men!" Cassie feigned a gripe, laughing as she squirmed again and smacked his bare back in faux resistance, "I can walk up the stairs by myself, you know!"

"So what? Me Hector, you Cassie," he continued the "Tarzan" charade, making her giggle with amusement and lust. She had to admit to herself that his Neanderthal impression was kinda hot. What girl didn't want to just be taken now and then?

Once the door was closed, Cassie showed her aggression again by yanking down Hector's shorts and sucking eagerly at his dick and balls. She was already wet as it was, but sucking her brother's hard cock caused her pussy to leak its cum down to her ankles, even as it threatened to make him spew a hot load down her throat. Since she didn't want to spoil her plans, the lusty redhead backed off and invited him with her hands to remove her own clothes.

"Thank you, sis. That was awesome!" Hector groaned in his increasingly aroused state.

"Hey, baby, I'm not done with you at all. You haven't even cum yet. Pin me to the wall and fuck me standing up!" Cassie urged him, her lust evident in her baby blue eyes. They were her mother's eyes, full of playfulness and sensuality.

Hector couldn't resist such a splendid offer, and he had no intention of doing so. He did exactly as his sister wanted; impaling her against the thick wall of her bedroom, proving that he was helpless against her wiles, yet very much a man even so. Cassie's legs wrapped around her brother's back as he pounded her from below, bruises and scrapes striking her flesh now and then as her brother invaded her sweet pussy. If she fell and broke her neck afterward, it would still be worthwhile from her perspective, as long as she had her virile brother inside her. She couldn't get enough of Hector at all. She was as addicted to him as he was to her.

Naturally, Hector put his hands on Cassie's hips to direct her thrusts upon his cock, her movements going up and down as he guided her. He could tell just how hungry his twin sister was for him to ravage her, her expressive eyes now glassy with satisfaction as she took him into her body again and again. Neither of them kept track of time, space, noise, discomfort, or physical exertion. All that they cared about was mating with each other in this new arrangement, which both could tell would soon be one of their favorites. They adored the sheer primal quality of it, the instinctive drive to have each other overwhelming them as they enjoyed each others' bodies and obvious passion for each other.

Hector couldn't have imagined how fantastic it felt to go so far inside Cassie as he did now. It was a truly magnificent thing, to be so deeply plunged into his sister's pussy, now dangerously close to her womb. His stiff cock gave her no relief or respite, as he plowed her fantastically warm cunt until she shivered and burst out her juices like a broken fire hydrant. Her slippery hole was now even easier to fuck than before, and he soon felt as if he couldn't tell where he ended and Cassie began anymore.

She wasn't lukewarm between her thighs now. She was as hot as an active volcano as he drilled her for their mutual pleasure. She was sticky and slick as he continued to slam her forcefully with his uncut cock. She had him completely inside her, her body engulfing him like a huge chasm that just sucked him into her depths. Hector felt nearly swallowed up by Cassie, as he continued to take her for what seemed like an eternity of sex that made him feel deliciously trapped by her wet pussy and its deepest, darkest parts. He didn't mind or care at all by this point. He was just lost inside the cavernous Cassie, who apparently refused to quit until she was good and ready.

To Cassie, enveloping her brother was the most satisfying, delectable sensation conceivable to her adolescent mind. Eventually, in fact, the brain had nothing to do with it. She wasn't capable of reasoning anymore. She was as much a captive as the young man whom she loved, the boy whose aggressive cock plundered the deep treasures of her cunt. She was a prisoner of her ardor for her delicious brother, the man she wouldn't give up for anything in existence. She might be encircling him, but he had her pressed to the wall, mindlessly reeling from the juggernaut of pleasure that he gave her.

Cassie didn't know what it was like to be fucked by another man and this was another example of why. How could anyone else ever give her such bliss? She didn't care to chance the likely disappointment. She was like a fine musical instrument and he the master who knew best how to play it. As much as she loved her father and older brothers, this act and this body belonged solely to the youth who now used her for their shared gratification. She neither knew nor cared for anything or anyone else when it came to sex. She was his and he was hers. Their bodies were the private property of each other and that wouldn't change as long as both of them drew a breath.

Alas, all good things must indeed cum to an end, as the saying goes, and this was no less for the twins. Their bodies both shook with an unexpected and unprecedented experience of mutual climax, Cassie quivering as her orgasm and her hip movements collided with Hector's hot seed shooting into the farthest part of her now stretched and ransacked pussy.

She felt the most explosive chain reaction as her taut muscles clenched his soaked dick in the middle of his penetration of her heated pussy. This forced him to expel the last spurts of his cum just outside of her womb. It was almost a shame that she was on the pill, since part of her craved the chance to conceive their firstborn child just then. Then again, Cassie reminded herself, there would be plenty of opportunities to do just that, including in this position. They had many years yet in which to have their way with each other, both romantically and sexually. They were still young and time was very much their friend.

When the twins relaxed and could think sensibly again, Hector helped Cassie balance herself on her feet again, so they could walk safely to the bed for some splendid spooning. This was as much a pleasure for Hector as for Cassie, since few things aside from sex itself were as sensual and erotic as the contact of his skin on hers while they lay in bed to spoon. Thoroughly drained, both of the twins easily and happily dozed back into a lengthy siesta, from which they were sure to awaken in this wonderful position.

Knowing each other as well as they did, the mere brushing of Hector's cock against Cassie's ass, soft as silk in their touch to each other, would be more than enough to rouse their fiercest, most passionate drives of all. Then again, that was hardly a reason to complain, as both would sincerely and earnestly agree. On the contrary, it was a damn good way to wake up from a long and invigorating nap. No doubt there was far more to anticipate than that, of course, but that was an excellent way to begin the day. Nothing short of the end of the world could ruin a day that began like this.

It was a glorious day indeed for the twins, a triumph over fear and a victory for true love, tempered only by incredible lust. Money couldn't buy them happiness, but they already had plenty of both. Hector and Cassie now reveled in the dreams of the most satisfied people they ever knew. Were it not for what awaited them up in the real world, it would indeed be a pity to wake them up, but thankfully both of them now counted their dreams as cumming true.

It was ten o'clock and all truly was well.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers
12