Cassie's Night of "Ooh La La"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicolas was grunting and muttering wordless babble, meanwhile, enraptured with the feel of Cassie's soft mouth slurping on his dick. And her fingers, which had closed around his ball sack and were now tugging and rubbing it between her little fingertips. "Ah, mon dieu, you are a goddess," he whispered.

"Mm-hmm," Cassie agreed, nodding, as she opened her mouth, letting his cock slide out with another loud plop and gave her lips to Michel's cock. Her left hand took hold of Nicolas' pulsing, throbbing cock and began to stroke it with just as much gusto as she had been stroking Michel's. Her saliva glistened all over Nicolas' cock and was all the lubrication her hand needed, as it jerked and swished across his stiff cock-flesh from end to end, its wet flesh going slish-slish-slish in her fast-moving hand.

Michel leaned into her until his cock-head brushed at her lips. She opened her mouth and kissed it, then lowered a jaw and stuck out her tongue. His cock landed on her tongue and slithered in through her lips, and her tongue rolled up, embracing it and hugging it to her palate. Her soft lips sealed around it, and she started to swish and twirl her tongue all over his erect meat inside her mouth. While her lips rolled and slid up and down, inching up his cock, sliding back down, inching up it again.

All while working Nicolas' cock up and down with her hand. A minute of this passed, then she switched back to sucking Nicolas and stroking Michel. Alternating back and forth, one cock to the other, feeling both fleshy staffs grow firmer and warmer with each passing second and feeling her own arousal growing as she listened to the appreciative groans coming from both men's open mouths.

The two men's hands lifted up and stroked her hair and her breasts, and Cassie twitched, sparks of excitement practically crackling on her skin. She felt their fingertips grasp and tease her nipples, their thumbs diving into their fleshy surrounding mounds.

She was sucking on Michel with deep, fervent sucks, her cheeks hollowing as she worked his cock, when Nicolas opened a drawer and put on a condom. He put his hands on her hips and coaxed her up onto her feet. She now stood, bent over, mouth still stuffed with Michel, as Nicolas steered his cock under her rump and into the folds of her wet, waiting labia. "Oooooom," she moaned though her dick-stuffed mouth, as Nicolas' thick, meaty rod dove through her pussy lips, filling her vaginal depths to the brim. He pulled back, and she fell backward with him, her knees going wobbly, her hips moving with the power and force of his. He bucked forward, she bucked. He pulled back and rammed, his groin making a noisy smack as it made contact with her ass cheeks. Smack-smack-smack-smack—a rhythmic pounding of flesh on flesh commenced as he worked up a steady swaying of his girth back and forth inside of Cassie. "Mmm—mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm" she moaned in time to his ministrations.

Michel moaned, too. Nicolas' forward-and-back movements served to drive Cassie's mouth faster and deeper around his cock. Michel's cockhead was now raking her palate and nearly hitting her throat. Michel's own knees were feeling weak with the thrill of her mouth on his cock, and he took a step back and sat down on the mattress. Cassie pivoted toward him and returned to orally pleasing him.

Michel suddenly, gently, put a hand to her chin and raised her face up from his groin. "You ride me now?" Michel said, reaching for another condom from the nightstand.

"Uh-huh," Cassie replied, breathing heavily. She pried herself off of Nicolas' cock and climbed up onto the bed. She straddled Michel, who had nestled into a comfortable position on his back. Cassie clutched his dick and pushed it into her pussy lips, and then lowered herself into his lap. His hard-on rose up in her channel, until she clapped down onto his lap with a soft, breathless "ahhh" escaping her lips as he began to buck his hips under her. She pressed her hands against his chest for balance and rode the rise and fall of his pelvis into hers, rode his cock as it burned and throbbed within her depths. Her breasts bouncing, head swaying, with every rise and fall of his loins. "Oooh... uhh... uhhh.... Uhhh... uhhh... oh, fuck," she purred.

Nicolas sank into the mattress behind her and wrapped his hands around her sides, caressing her ribs, then cupping her breasts and kneading her nipples some more, as she bounced faster and faster on Michel's cock.

Nicolas' hands drifted down to her tender, plushy ass cheeks. "Oooooh!" she yelped, throwing her head back. He'd stuck a finger into her rectum. The double penetration was thrilling to the young girl. And yet—

"No, no," she interjected. As Nicolas' cock brushed up on her rectum.

Nicolas smiled and nodded, and withdrew. "Is okay. We'll try something else." He lowered a hand in between her legs and started to play with her pussy as Michel continued to pound her. "Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah yeah! Just like that," she cried out.

He pried at her pussy lips and stretched them, ever so slightly. Cassie moaned louder. Then Nicolas pressed his trunk into hers, and his cock head touched her labia. "Did your pussy ever take two cocks at one time?" he said.

"Huh?" Cassie said, pausing and turning her head toward him, a confused look on her face.

"Michel fucks your pussy and I fuck your pussy at the same time," Nicolas explained.

Cassie looked nervous. "I don't know if I could."

"Go ahead. We will try. Is fun," Michel said. "If it hurts you, we stop."

"Umm, okay," Cassie said. "Just go slow, okay?"

She returned to sliding up and down on Michel's cock, as Nicolas pulled the bottom rim of her pussy and crammed his cock in through the narrow opening. "Ow-ow-ow," Michel grunted. He slowed. Pushed some more. And more. And then---"OhmyGodOhmyGOd," she cried out. "It's in. It's in."

Nicolas drove forward. Dipped back. Dove forward. "Ohhhh holy shit," Cassie cried out again, her voice rising in pitch. Her whole body was tensing up, the most intense fireballs of sexual ecstasy of her young life blazing up in her midriff. Forget butterflies in the stomach. Cassie's tummy was experiencing a fireworks explosion fit for the Fourth of July. Or Bastille Day.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhh," she moaned, moans turning into screeches, then into screams, as Nicolas pushed in and out of her, stretching her labia one way while Michel's cock went on stretching and straining it the other way. The creaking of the bed springs rang faster and louder in all three of their ears. While double-slams of hard cock were rocketing through Cassie's loins, the young girl was going mad with the maelstrom of pleasure.

And getting so, so wet. Fluids of orgasmic arousal welled up within her vaginal walls. Nicolas enwrapped his arms around her body and dove into her with deep, powerful full-body thrusts, and the sounds of his hips hitting into hers turned soggy, as Cassie's juices began to gush from her sex and drench both men's rods. An orgasm like Cassie had never dreamed possible was churning and coursing within her hips.

Nicolas lunged faster, and harder. Cassie's body shook. Her fingertips dug their nails into Michel's chest. "Ohhh," she whimpered. Her straining calves clamped tight around his legs. "Oh, Shit oh my fucking GOD! Yeah yeah yeah yeah YEAH!" she was screaming now. As her toes scrunched, her back arched, and her body collapsed into Michel's as she buried her face in his shoulder. "Fucking SHIT!" she screamed, spasming and shuddering. And a gushing geyser of cum poured from her.

The girl was gasping for breath, as Nicolas pulled out of her. She rolled off Michel and dropped flat onto her back, nearly spent. Nearly. Nicolas lifted one of her legs and draped it over his left shoulder, and entered her again. Ramming her with quick, steady humps. "Ahh...ahhh...ahhh," she moaned, as her breasts jiggled. She laughed out loud. "Oh, fuck. I'm still cumming. I'm... oh my God..." She spasmed and dove her hips hard into Nicolas, as her pussy involuntarily clenched down on his cock and more of her juices seeped out onto the mattress.

Michel climbed up onto her chest. She opened her lips and engulfed his cock. He threw his body forward and fucked her mouth with strong, steady back-and-forth thrusts of his hips. His cock flesh rushed to and fro over her tongue, and he delighted in its wet, soft embrace. And in her lips, which continued to massage and caress every corner of his cock from base to tip. This girl was so good with her mouth.

Then Nicolas came. A volley of his goo hit the rubber, and he drew out of her and lay down next to her, one sweaty arms enwrapping her heaving, fast-breathing torso.

Michel grunted and threw back his head. And then he came, hosing her lips with his seed. She licked her lips, swallowed and smiled. And giggled. "Mon Dieu," she cooed.

"Mon Dieu," Michel replied.

"You guys are... something."

"We keep going, oui?" Nicolas chimed in.

They kept going, for the next hour, at least. She gave their cocks more of her mouth, they gave her pussy more of their mouths, and they reveled in rubbing of their hands all over Cassie's pert young body. And more pounding of their cocks into her pussy—one cock at a time—from one position after another. Both men came two or three more times each. Cassie, five or six, at least. She lost count, before she nodded off into the deepest of sleeps, sandwiched between her two sweaty, equally exhausted lovers.

. . .

Sun peeped through the window, some hours later. Cassie awoke, squinting, and smiled, burrowing her head into the chest of Nicolas while entwining her feet in between Michel's calves behind her. Both sleeping men's were draped over her little body, and she delighted in their warm, skin-to-skin double embrace.

Then her eyes spied the clock. And the time: 9:30.

"Oh, shit!" she said, bolting up. She was supposed to meet her parents for breakfast back in the hotel lobby 15 minutes ago.

Cassie flung herself up out of the bed and threw on her clothes. "Hmm?" grunted Michel behind her.

"Gotta go. Au revoir," she said, kissing him on the lips. She said "au revoir" into Nicolas' ear and kissed his lips, too. Then out the door she scampered.

A cab turned the corner just as she made it out the door. She hailed it down and was back at the hotel in minutes. Taking great care to dash past the hotel restaurant's doors before anyone—i.e., her parents—could see her, she rushed up the stairs to her hotel room. It was three doors down from her parents' and close enough to the stairs. She rushed in, showered and changed into some clean clothes and was back down the stairs and just catching her breath when her parents walked out the restaurant doors.

"Oh, there you are, sweetie," said her mom. "Where did you go? You look like you've been running."

"Umm, yeah," Cassie went with it. "I got up and went for a run. And just totally lost track of time. I needed a workout after all that yummy food yesterday!" she grinned and pumped her arms in a pantomime jog.

"Good for you," said her dad. "Must've been a great workout, too."

Cassie suppressed a giggle. "Oh, yes, I did. I had the BEST workout ever."

"That's my girl," her dad said, reaching one hand over and tousling her hair with.

"Oh, Dad," Cassie said, grinning and laughing.

12