Cassie's Secret Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divested finally of her panties Shauna pulled herself backwards onto the bed and held out her arms to Cassie, the laughter replaced by a look of pure need and arousal. Cassie smiled and lay down beside Shauna, letting the slim girl put her arms around her and pull her on top to be kissed. They were soon kissing deeply, all their attention on each other, Cassie lying half over Shauna, her leg between Shauna's thighs and one hand placed over her breast. They were both naked and beautiful and I just stood there and stared, feeling so turned on and yet still wanting not to disrupt what I had promised myself would be Cassie's night.

Suddenly Cassie broke away and rolled to the side, looking up at me as if abruptly remembering my presence and leaving Shauna looking a little surprised.

'You can take your things off and lie with us if you want.' She suggested. 'You don't mind, do you Shauna?'

Shauna shook her head and smiled invitingly.

Was that Cassie trying to set things up for her fantasy? I hoped so.

I quickly undressed and climbed onto the bed to lie on my side facing Cassie over Shauna's naked form with my head propped on my hand, my cock standing out hard and erect even though I wasn't sure how much they'd want me to join in.

'My god, you are turned on, aren't you.' Shauna was staring sideways at my cock.

'What do you expect?' I chuckled. 'On a bed with two naked and very beautiful women.'

'Flattery will get you anywhere.' She smiled.

I didn't say it, but Cassie and I were both banking on it. Cassie smiled at me as if understanding my thoughts before cupping Shauna's breast and then bending to take its long pink nipple between her lips. Shauna gasped with contented surprise and placed her hand on Cassie's head, holding it to her breast. It was beautiful to watch.

For a while all I did was watch while Cassie and Shauna played next to me. They kissed, embraced, sucked at each other's breasts, ran their hands all over each other, touching everywhere except between their legs. It wasn't as if they weren't turned on by each other, because their excited breathing and little noises told me they were. It was as if they just didn't have the nerve. Then, just as I was beginning to think it would never happen, Cassie slid down the bed, trailing kisses on Shauna's body as she went, before manoeuvring herself between Shauna's legs, pressing them apart and staring longingly at her shaven pussy.

'Can I?' She asked in an excited whisper.

Shauna moaned and writhed sexily at the thought before answering with an eager nod. 'Please. If I can afterwards?'

Cassie didn't answer; she just wriggled a little closer, used her thumbs to push Shauna's silky smooth labia open and lowered her mouth to a waiting pussy to start finally to fulfil part of her dream. Each one, it seemed, had been waiting for the other to make the first move.

I watched quietly as Cassie's tongue flicked up along the length of Shauna's slit, taking in her lust and her bright eyed enjoyment. At first she simply ran the flat of her tongue up and down, licking Shauna's entire pussy, but soon she began to push her tongue into Shauna's vagina, making her gasp with pleasure each time. She tasted her juices, pushing her tongue as far as she could, mouth held wide, licking and lapping at the inside of her passage until, her tongue tiring, she pulled away, licking her lips and smiling up at me contentedly.

'I like this.' She said happily.

'So do I.' Shauna told her urgently. 'Don't stop.'

Cassie giggled, but she lowered her face again to Shauna's pussy, this time to lick her clitoris with quick little flicks of her tongue. Shauna gasped again, louder this time, turning her face to me, her mouth and eyes wide open with pleasure from Cassie's tongue. I looked at Shauna's face, she was facing me and, when she saw me looking, she held out her hand to me. I took it in mine, aware how strange it might appear but enjoying the contact anyway. Cassie had now placed her lips fully over Shauna's clit, sucking it into her mouth. I couldn't tell what she was doing, but Shauna soon began making tiny involuntary whimpering noises, noises that quickly became louder and more intense as she got closer and closer to coming.

Shauna's climax was long and very noisy. Her whimpers became gasps and her gasps became cries. She gripped my hand tighter and tighter, her nails digging into my skin, her hips were jerking in time with Cassie's tongue and she threw her head back, gazing sightlessly at the ceiling. Then, at the height of her orgasm, she let out a long animalistic growl, grabbed at Cassie's head with her free hand, pushing it hard down onto her pussy and slammed her legs shut, trapping Cassie between her thighs as she jerked and jolted to her completion. For a moment I was worried for Cassie's breathing, but all of her sudden Shauna dropped back flat onto bed, her legs fell apart and she released both of us to sprawl gasping for breath and gazing in wonderment from Cassie to me and back. Cassie raised her face and smiled exultantly at both of us with her mouth surrounded with the shine of Shauna's wetness.

'I did it.' She announced proudly, breathing a little heavily herself. 'I actually did it.'

'Oh, you sure as hell did,' Shauna gasped, both women dissolving into breathless giggles at the pronouncement. 'Let me get my breath back and then it's my turn.'

Cassie climbed back to lie out beside Shauna again and the two women turned on their sides to face each other, each stroking the other's arm and shoulder.

'I'm glad we got together.' Shauna told Cassie after a short while. 'I thought I'd lost you as a friend after my drunken advances at the party.'

No.' Cassie replied. 'You just made me sure about what I wanted, and now I'm getting some of it.'

I noticed Cassie's careful phrasing.

'So am I.' Shauna smiled. 'But I already knew what I wanted.'

They embraced, their arms going around each other and just holding each other tightly. I looked on, unable to resist reaching out and stroking Shauna's back as she lay in Cassie's arms. She murmured her pleasure and relaxed, but suddenly, after a minute or two she sat up and looked down at Shauna.

'C'mon.' She told her, 'On your back, it's my turn now.'

'Nice seduction technique you have,' Cassie grinned as she complied, opening her legs in readiness.

'Oh, sorry.' Shauna told her with a chuckle, settling herself between Cassie's thighs. 'I thought we'd got past the seduction stage.'

Cassie opened her mouth to reply, but Shauna's mouth landed on her pussy and all thoughts of banter were forgotten.

Shauna didn't seem to lick Cassie in the way that she'd been licked. It was difficult to tell from my position alongside them, but she seemed to bury her face in Cassie's pussy and kind of nuzzle into her. But whatever she was doing was working, because Cassie's face showed her strange open mouthed frown of pure pleasure and she began to moan softly, especially when Shauna's hands reached up and started to play with her breasts too.

'That is so damn good.' She exclaimed softly.

She looked across at me and smiled. 'Come and kiss me.' She invited, holding her hand out to me.

How could I refuse? I wriggled closer and leaned over to kiss her. It was a strange kiss, but that was hardly surprising in the circumstances. I was only too aware of the back of Shauna's hand moving under my chest as she played with Cassie's breast and Cassie couldn't help but gasp into my mouth from the sensations of Shauna's actions below.

Eventually she pulled her mouth from mine and whispered in my ear. 'I haven't forgotten about you.' She told me, smiling conspiratorially. 'Now hold me, because I'm going to come.'

And come she did, although I could see little of it, my knowledge limited to the gasps and groans in my ear and the twitches and jerks of Cassie's body, all becoming more pronounced until finally she dug her fingernails into my back and hissed loudly between clenched teeth as her back lifted from the bed before slumping back down to leave her panting and spent. I sat back up and looked down at the two women, Shauna smiling happily up at Cassie from between her legs and Cassie just laying there with her chest heaving and the gleam of post orgasmic sweat shining on her body.

After a minute or so Cassie reached down and stroked Shauna's hair. 'Thank you.' She told her. 'That was absolutely out of this world.'

'I know.' Shauna told her with a grin. 'You did it to me, remember?'

Cassie nodded and held out her arms for Shauna to climb up between her widespread legs. 'I know.' She said as she pulled Shauna on top of her. 'And it's just gorgeous both to give and receive.'

The two women lay together for several minutes whilst they both regained their breath, Shauna on top, her legs between Cassie's and propping herself on her elbows as a man would. I looked, half expecting Shauna to start moving her pelvis, thrusting her mound against Cassie's, but it didn't happen. Instead Cassie pulled her head down and whispered in her ear. I didn't hear what was said, but Shauna pulled her head back sharply and glanced over her shoulder at me before nodding. Cassie then whispered again and this time Shauna groaned with pent up arousal and nodded even more eagerly, this time turning to look directly at my cock.

'Would you like to have Shauna?' Cassie asked me over her shoulder. 'Because we'd both like you to.'

Now I knew what they'd been saying to each other. I'd had a feeling it was along those lines - well let's say I'd hoped it was.

'Is this for what I think it is?' I asked, remembering her fantasy. 'Is this for your sake?'

'If it was, it's not now.' Shauna interjected. 'Now it's for both our sakes.'

A shiver of pure lust went through me at the twin thoughts of fucking Shauna and then seeing Cassie go down on her afterwards, especially if that's what they both wanted. I was going to get the chance to fuck Shauna

'Do you want to roll on your back then, Shauna?' I asked.

'No.' That was Cassie quickly interrupting. 'Take her where she is, with me beneath you both.'

I'd have to be careful not to squash her, but if that's what she wanted I couldn't think of anything more erotic. To look down into the eyes of your wife while you're fucking her friend has got to be up there, hasn't it?

Cassie threaded her legs between Shauna's and opened them; pushing Shauna's apart at the same time and holding them open. I went round behind them and gazed for a moment at two shiny wet pussies one above the other before I positioned myself over Shauna and guided my cock to her hole. Then, planting my hands flat beside the women to take my weight, I pushed myself deep inside Shauna.

I'm not sure if it was my imagination, or maybe the not-quite-doggy position she was in, but Shauna seemed tighter than Cassie and definitely warmer inside. My cock felt as though it was sliding into a beautifully warm moist tunnel that just wrapped itself around my shaft and hugged me. I'd had a massive hard on ever since the two had first kissed each other, so it wasn't going to take me long to come, especially in such a wonderfully slim pussy as Shauna's, but I was going to take it easy and make it last as long as I could because it was a chance that I might not get again.

'I told you I wouldn't forget your part.' Cassie smiled up at me over Shauna's shoulder. I smiled back, conscious of her pleasure at seeing me having sex with another woman. How did I get a wife like that?

'Is it good?'

I was about to answer yes when I saw that she was looking at Shauna.

'Fabulous.' Shauna gasped between my thrusts.

I grinned to myself with delight at that, thrusting a little harder and deeper but keeping my same steady rhythm, wanting to give all three of us as much pleasure as I could. It wasn't long before I could hear Shauna's tiny whimpering noises begin again, heralding the first signs of another orgasm. Cassie and I smiled at each other again over Shauna's back, pleased with what we were doing.

Shauna's noises became louder and more passionate as she got closer to coming, and I could see on Cassie's face that she was becoming turned on again by the sounds. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, enjoying the sensations, just as Shauna's mouth closed on hers in a long and passionate kiss. Her arms came up and circled Shauna's back, holding her into the kiss, even when Shauna made to break away.

'I'm coming.' Shauna gasped into her mouth.

Cassie nodded and held her tight, intent on maintaining their embrace through her orgasm. The knowledge seemed to trigger my own response and I felt myself thrusting erratically, harder and faster as my approaching climax took control. Shauna's gasps were noisier and harsher now, muffled by Cassie's kisses but still loud, and she was pushing up at me, trying to take me further inside her as I got close, until finally, just as my first spurt surged along my cock, she went rigid and growled just as she had before. We came together, her body held unmoving as I sprayed spurt after spurt into her pussy. I had been so ready for it, so turned on and, in a sense, so frustrated at having to watch the two women for so long without my own release, that I felt I was emptying my whole body into her pussy. It seemed to go on forever, but eventually my spurts dwindled and my energy left me so that, after a last empty twitch, my deflating cock slipped from Shauna's very full pussy and I moved away to collapse breathlessly beside the girls.

Shauna pulled her mouth from Cassie's and gazed down at her, panting and shaking from the effects of her climax but grinning from ear to ear. Cassie hugged her again while she regained her breath, holding her close as if comforting her, while I just lay there, mouth hanging open, totally washed-out. Then Cassie made to move.

'C'mon.' She told Shauna. 'You're leaking onto me. Turn around; it's time for you know what.'

Shauna clambered awkwardly away, still feeling the effects of her orgasm, before then straddling Cassie and shuffling into position facing her feet, her pussy right above Cassie's face. I watched with glorious realisation dawning as she lowered herself towards Cassie's mouth and then bent forward to go down on her pussy in a classic sixty-nine position. I'd known that Cassie wanted to lick my cum from her, but I'd not thought of them sharing a sixty-nine.

I found the idea of watching Cassie lapping my cream from her friend's pussy fabulously exciting, so I moved clumsily around until I could see what was happening. I was glad I did, because what I saw was incredible. Shauna's pussy was hovering an inch or so above Cassie's open mouth. She saw me looking and without moving her face she gave me a quick thumbs-up and a wink as if to tell me how good it was. I winked back and propped myself on an elbow to watch, just in time to see a little droplet of my own creamy cum ooze from Shauna's vagina and drip into Cassie's waiting mouth. God, it seemed so gross and yet so hot both at the same time, especially when Cassie closed her eyes in delight at the taste. It happened once more before Cassie suddenly changed position, putting one hand behind her head to support it and drawing Shauna down onto her mouth with the other. Now I could see her tongue lapping at Shauna's pussy, stabbing into her entrance as well as trailing the length of her slit, licking to get all that remained of my cum from her friend. I could also see her giving little jerks and gasps from the Shauna's own attentions.

I changed position to see what Shauna was doing - and what she was doing was very erotic. She had pulled Cassie's legs right out of the way so that she had her head and shoulders down between Cassie's doubled back thighs and was running her tongue along her slit, dipping her tongue into her pussy before going back and flicking her clit with its tip.

'You've done that before.' I told her, speaking softly so that Cassie didn't hear.

Shauna looked up sharply and shook her head. 'No, I haven't.' She smiled. 'I wish I had though.'

She spoke so sincerely that I had to believe her, marvelling at her innate skill.

'I hope you're as good on a man.' I remarked without thinking.

'Who knows, maybe you'll find out sometime.' With that and a knowing smile she lowered her mouth back to Cassie's pussy and began long languid strokes of her tongue along its length. I looked on, pleasantly surprised by her answer.

'Maybe.' I agreed, seeing her smile into Cassie's pussy at my reply.

Perhaps it was because Shauna had not long climaxed with me, but it was Cassie who came first, gasping and groaning, with her fingers gripping hard onto Shauna's bottom as she jerked and squirmed beneath her. Shauna carried on licking Cassie's pussy all the way through her orgasm and it was not until Cassie gasped out for her to stop that she finally took her tongue away. Panting and exhausted, Cassie let her legs unfold and rest flat out under Shauna, denying her further access to her pussy as a clear indication that enough was enough. Shauna meanwhile remained kneeling over Cassie, her pussy still within range above Cassie's mouth, but now turning her head to the side and resting her cheek on Cassie's pubes, as if to say that she was still waiting to come. I wondered if she would turn over onto her back in readiness.

Cassie didn't keep her long, as soon as her breathing was back to somewhere near normal she pulled Shauna back down onto her mouth again. I watched Shauna's reaction, seeing her eyes close and a little smile play across her face as she enjoyed what Cassie was doing. Now that she was only on the receiving end it didn't take long before she reacted more strongly to Cassie's tongue, making the same little whimpers that I was beginning to realise were a constant prelude to her orgasm. As before the whimpers got louder and turned into gasps and moans as she got closer, and she began to make small spontaneous movements, rocking back and forth slightly as she crouched over Cassie, rubbing her breasts on Cassie's belly and her cheek on Cassie's pubes. These movements were only tiny at first, but they did show how much she was enjoying Cassie's tongue.

Then, as her climax came nearer still, she changed position, raising herself onto her hands and knees, but with her pussy still pressed onto Cassie's mouth. Now she was moving much more markedly, rubbing her pussy hard into Cassie's face, her hips gyrating and shoulders moving back and forth so that her breasts swung beneath her. I began to be concerned a little that Cassie was able to breath, but I could see that her hands were now wrapped around Shauna's bottom and pulling her down, urging her on. When Shauna came she tipped her head back and called out, louder and harsher than before, her muscles seemingly in spasm so that her pelvis jerked backwards and forwards with her pussy forced down onto Cassie's mouth. My worry returned, but Cassie showed no sign of having problems and, indeed, it wasn't until Shauna's orgasm had come to an end and she squatted there that Cassie put her hands beneath her bottom and pushed her away.

Shauna wobbled away to sit on the edge of the bed, hanging her head and panting for breath. Cassie looked up at me, also panting a little but smiling broadly from a face shining with Cassie's juices mixed, I supposed, with a little of my own cum. She put out her arms.

'Kiss me.' She demanded. 'Let me know you didn't mind.'

'No way did I mind.' I reassured her as I leaned over and kissed her full on her slippery lips. 'That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen.'

'That was the most erotic thing I've ever done.' She told me as we finally ended our kiss - a kiss that had tasted so sexily of Shauna.

'I'll second that.' Shauna interjected a little breathlessly. 'Will we do it again?'