Cassie's Step Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott felt his cock pulse inside his daughter and hoped he was out of cum as he had already shoot his load twice, he hoped that no sperm made it to her womb. Cassie's cunt held her father tightly in place as her organism hit again but this time, her father's cock was a lot better than just his fingers were. Cassie finally released her father's cock from her cunt, scoot was very surprised to see he still had a full hard on.

Kate saw her moment and pounced on Scott's slick cock as it had just been inside his daughter's cunt, Kate grabbed his cock and tried to place it at the entrance of her own cunt but Scott knocked her hand away and held his own cock in his hand.

"If you want it Kate then you will have to stop calling me mister," Scott only waited a few seconds.

"Ok daddy, will you fuck your dirty daughters cunt then!" Kate licked her lips in delight and then opened her legs and slide her hand towards her cunt and spread her cunt lips open to show her new daddy how dirty she really was. Scott wasted no time as he plunged his cock with some force deeply into his new daughter and fucked her like she was a wild animal.

Kate felt every inch of Scott's cock as he pounded her, Cassie just watched in amazement how a few minutes earlier she and dad had made love and now he was acting like a wild animal himself. Kate was in heaven as Scott had taken her so deeply that she could feel him hitting her cervix over and over again, it shame he had come earlier but Kate wasn't giving up on making him cum inside of her womb. Kate enjoyed riding Scott's cock until she felt him cum on her.

Scoot lifted up Kate off his cock and placed her down on the bed and got up and wet to the bathroom, as he left the bathroom he saw his two daughter's with their hands in each other's cunts, sitting on the edge of the bed together.

"My daughters and my lovers," as Scott embraced them tightly.

12