Cassy Gives Herself

Story Info
Petite, reclusive young artist discovers her submissive side.
3.7k words
4.39
15.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before being married, I was living in a house with two artist students. My then girlfriend lived in her own house share. Ours was a very large house with spare rooms we'd use for studio space, open areas for communal get togethers and all in all we were a happy group of three young guys, committing to our creative lives and generally having a good time.

We decided after some time that one of the smaller, unused rooms may as well be used for another flatmate to reduce our expenditure.

The word went out that we were looking for another arty type and after only a couple of applicants we settled on a young female artist. It may not be politically correct that we chose her for her petite frame, cropped pixie hair, mysteriously quiet manner and outright good looks, but that's how it goes when three young men choose a new flatmate and a beauty like Cassy applies.

Cassy moved in without much fanfare and set herself up with help from her parents. We all went about our lives and didn't really hear much from her. To us this became a little strange as we were quite social.

The other guys lived in the downstairs of the house and I was upstairs, as was Cassy. Due to this, the guys asked me if I heard from her much. They were worried we'd got someone in that didn't gel with our social lifestyle.

It was true I hadn't seen her much, so I started to try and get to know Cassy a little. I knocked on her door one day and asked if I could come in her room. She was fine with that and we started what was to become a longer term friendship. It turns out where we though we were artists, Cassy really was. Her drawings were almost like photos. Cassy's paintings also were well beyond her years. She left us all in the dust, yet hid them away. I encouraged Cassy to display them, but she was very introverted and used her art as a way to express herself then hide them away. Her confidence was seriously lacking for the quality of work she was capable of.

I started to realise as I got to know Cassy that I really was attracted to her. She was incredibly beautiful behind that shy, quiet persona. Petite, firm yet curvy and alluring. Well dressed, stylish. This girl was quite a catch. My girlfriend noticed of course and would regularly make fun of her in a way to distract from what laid beneath her shy outward shell. Calling her names subtly and minimising her in general.

I don't appreciate people being put down so I retaliated by starting to flirt with Cassy, almost as a form of defense for her. At first it was subtle, then as time passed I noticed she was responding. Truly responding. This has an obvious effect on a young man. Each interaction became bolder, we became closer, our body language changed.

Where once her door was always closed and often locked, Cassy regularly now left it ajar. It was only her and I in the top half of the house most of the time and she trusted me, as I her. Where once she'd shower and get dressed in the bathroom, she'd now shower and walk back to her room wrapped only in her towel. Sometimes she'd even stop at my door, draped only in her towel and chat for a minute before moving on. Her towel barely covering her tight little ass.

She was a very shy girl and the whole thing was played out over time. After a shower one hot day in summer I walked past her room, her door ajar enough to see her laying on her bed, naked except for a sheet over parts of her body. She was on her stomach, with one leg drawn up and her perfect little ass arched up and almost fully on display. Her bare back was exposed, her head turned away. She was almost exposing her pussy, almost but not quite. I knew she herself had only showered some 20 minutes earlier. There was no way Cassy was asleep as must have been pretending to now. It was a show and it was for me. Her face was turned away so I could watch without hinderance. I can only imagine how hard her small heart would have been racing.

As time rolled on though, Cassy found she didn't really gel with the other guys in the house. Also it seemed that way with life in general. Cassy was incredibly creative, somewhat brilliantly and sometimes genius doesn't mix with the day to day grind. Cassy moved out in time and moved about to different houses, never really happy in any of them. Our mutual attraction was real and we kept in contact via the internet and maintained our flirty manner. I started to feel she was waiting for me to break up with my girlfriend. She wasn't going to be "that girl".

I hadn't heard from Cassy in a while and then one day I received a message that she'd moved to the coast, setup a little studio in a house she rented by herself and had taken up surfing. This was great news. I was by now living with my girlfriend in our own unit and told her that I was off to visit Cassy that day, have a surf, stay with another male friend that night and that I'd be back the next day.

My girlfriend was perhaps a little put off I could see it, but she agreed to it. I did surf regularly, she knew I was friends with Cassy and I believe she truly thought she was a much better catch than Cassy. Whatever her reason, we hadn't been together all that long yet and my girlfriend was good about me going to visit, at least on the surface.

I loaded my van, grabbed my board and hit the coast road. Excited about a chance to surf in an area I frequented as a teenager as much as to catch up with Cassy.

When I arrived the house was a dream. Wooden, wide verandahs. It was quite old fashioned with outdoor shower and toilet in a separate building. It was well maintained and only 2 streets from the beach. Cassy somewhat awkwardly greeted me, but we cuddled and relaxed a little. I was excited and Cassy and I laughed and caught up as I unloaded the van.

We decided to cut to the chase, grab our boards and hit the surf.

Cassy was still shy but was comfortable now in her little surfing world. She changed into a bikini, grabbed her board and towel and we walked to the beach. In the water, she was aware of my experience surfing and made apology sounds for her lower skill level. I refused to hear them, laughing with her and encouraging her to take waves as they came. We were having a great session.

Cassy paddled up beside me after a failed attempt at catching a wave. I teased her for not making the wave so she splashed water at me then paddled forward in faux disgust with a grin on her face. Turning back she lifted her ass ever so slightly on the board, almost giving it a wiggle and over her shoulder poked her tongue at me. She was flirting with me, and physically! Cassy turned away again and paddled towards an oncoming wave. She duck dived under it, lifting that small, curvy ass into the air much higher than needed and offered me a view of her bikini, wet and clinging to her pussy as she dived under the wave. She was fishing for me and I was taking her bait.

We finished our surf session and headed into shore. The sun felt great on our bodies and we were mentally energised from the surf, if not a little physically fatigued. Toweling off Cassy reverted to a more shy personality again. She got changed into a beachy summer dress and we decided some food was in order.

Walking to the shops around the corner we laughed and caught up on life. We felt comfortable around each other and really enjoyed ourselves. We grabbed some takeaway food and dropped into the liquor store for some beers and wine for later.

Later didn't take long though. Within the hour Cassy and I were back at the house, relaxing in the cool afternoon and well into our third drink each. We became a little louder and laughed a lot more. I got cheeky and brought up the topic of her bikini choice.

"Oh you like them?!" she blurted, perhaps a little too loud.

"Very much" I replied, perhaps a little too confidently.

Cassy smiled a naughty smile and got up for another drink.

"Another?" she asked, whilst reaching into the fridge to get me one anyway.

I was about to answer as she leaned deep into the fridge. Her summer dress lifted up the back of her legs, all the way to the bottom of her ass. I stammered an answer...

"Sure, why not".

Wanting to maintain that sexy view I gathered myself and asked "How many do we have left anyway?"

As if thankful for an excuse to stay exposed Cassy mockingly answered, "Let me have a little look in here".

She leaned in slowly and started making rummaging noises. Her little dress lifted every so slightly and the bottom of her ass cheeks displayed themselves.

Grinning ear to ear from three beers and the show in front of me I added "Make sure mine's a cold one!".

Cassy stood up straight fast, caught my stare at her ass, looked at me with wicked delight in her eyes and told me she'd find just the right one before leaning back into the fridge with a huge grin on her face.

Keeping her knees locked and legs straight she bent forward and let her dress slide half way up that tight round rump. It only lasted for a second as she grabbed a beer each, stood up straight, slammed the fridge door shut in triumph and threw my beer in a perfect arc right to my lap. I caught it, cracked it open and we saluted towards the next drink.

What a change this life at the beach had brought her. In the city, in share accommodation she was shy, awkward and introverted. Here, at the beach in her own house, with a man she liked and with a few beers in her she was a changed young lady.

The afternoon became early evening and we moved onto the wine. There was no denying we were both getting quite drunk at this point and Cassy needed it to break through the shy barrier she'd always put up.

"People can be so... cold!" Cassy declared.

Like a preacher exasperated at the state of society. "They're not human for example. They don't touch enough! Nobody ever touches anybody else except for maybe a handshake" she said in somewhat dramatic, drunken fervor.

Sitting directly in front of her I reached forward and put my hand on Cassy's leg. Cassy looked at me in my eyes and smiled a kind smile.

"I agree completely", I concurred somewhat calmly and deliberately.

I placed my other hand on her other leg, higher up her thigh, then slowly slid my hand up a few inches. Her smile changed from kind to slightly torn. She wanted me there was no doubt, but this was out of her normal behavior pattern. With the drinks giving me the confidence I pushed my hand further again, this time until I touched her hips with my finger tips and gave her upper thigh a firm squeeze. Her eyes turned to a calm resignation and I felt her relax in my hands. I pulled her chair across the floor to bring her close to me and she gently parted her legs to allow us to be closer.

Pulling her knees up over my legs I kissed her deeply. Our first kiss after so many months of build up, we were ravenous. Sliding my hands around her waist and under her ass I pulled her up onto my lap. Cassy wrapped her legs around me and despite sitting up on my lap, she was so petite I still had to bow my head forward to kiss her. Despite seeing how small she was all this time it wasn't until I held her so close that I understood just how physically small she was. I felt large and powerful holding her slight frame in my hands.

I pulled her little summer dress free of our legs and my hands went straight over her rump and into into her knickers form behind. With one hand I grabbed a full cheek of her meaty little ass in one handful and with the other I slid my fingers down gently over her little asshole and down to the folds of her swollen cunt.

Cassy's pussy felt a little bit hairy, trimmed rather than waxed which I was used to. The feeling turned me on immensely and reminded me of my first girlfriend I slept with all those years ago, who used to clipper rather than wax. Those powerful early memories only served to heighten my arousal and my cock was pulsing in my pants.

With her legs wrapped wide around me her pussy was already half open. I wanted to wet my fingers before I played with her cunt but as I ran them gently over her opening my fingers were met with flowing, thick juices. Cassy's pussy was hot and already, from deep inside her was a stream of cum about to leak onto my lap.

I grabbed a handful of her hot little cunt and rubbed her juices all over those swollen lips and her clit. She moaned and started grinding down on my flattened fingers. Sliding effortlessly mu fingers moved from her clit, over her lips, dipping into her pussy every so gently to her little asshole which I gently smeared with her cum before starting the journey back to her pussy, her lips and her clit.

I maintained this rhythm for only about half a minute before she couldn't take it anymore. Whether from lack of sex recently, long term pent up passion or simply being drunk enough to not care she gave in to ecstasy. Each time my fingers brushed her tight asshole she'd rock forward and push her ass out, opening her little hole and in turn pushing my finger tip gently into her ass. On the return journey with my fingers she'd wiggle down to try and get my fingers in her pussy and when my fingers hit her clit she'd grind down, desperate for satisfaction. It was a rhythmic, grinding dance on my hand and I followed her lead, pushing my fingers into her clit hard, sliding a couple of finger tips into her pussy and gently with circular rubbing, dipping my finger tip into her ass.

In a display of almost disgust that we weren't actually fucking Cassy jumped off me, grabbed my hand and ran with me to her bed in the next room. She jumped onto her back and I jumped between her legs with my mouth right in front of her pussy. I put my lips over her puffy little cunt and slid my tongue between her folds. Cassy had a moment of shyness and closed her legs back down, forcing my head out from between her legs. I sat up, looked her in the eyes as I grabbed her knees and slowly opened them again, wider and wider whilst maintaining eye contact. She relaxed, smiled and allowed me to dominate her. I open her legs wide, slid back into position and began alternating between tongue fucking her pussy and flicking my tongue over her asshole.

With my spare hand I played with her nipples. I could feel she wanted more pressure so I tweaked one harder. She moaned in approval. I grabbed the other nipple between my thumb and finger and pressed them together in a pinch, slowly increasing the pressure. She arched her back, moaned and gasped in pleasure. I was surprised how much pain I was inflicting and just how much she loved it. Not only that, but how ready she was for more so soon after each pinch.

Soon, Cassy bucking her hips, grabbed at my head, pulling me up to her face. Both of us couldn't wait any longer. My cock was as hard as I've ever felt it and as I slid up her body I effortlessly pushed between her sopping folds and deep into the tiniest pussy of the most petite girl I've ever been with. Due to her small size, Cassy gasped as I slid to the hilt inside her. I groaned gutturally, lost in the sensation of her tiny pussy wrapping around me.

I'd like to say we fucked for hours but it wasn't the case. I knew I would cum quickly so rather than long hero strokes I stayed deep inside her, grabbed Cassy's chunky petite ass firmly with one hand and pulled her against my cock firmly, grinding her clit and feeling the tip of my cock pressing deep inside the walls of her cunt.

With one hand on her ass, my finger I gently played with her little asshole in circular movements. My other hand found its way up her back to the back of her neck, where I gently placed my hand. She lifted her head up and to the side, inviting my hand to hold her neck. I took a hold of her small neck between my thumb and fingers, firm enough to let her know she was mine, but not enough to hurt her.

Holding her close with my body strong and tensed with her neck with one hand, her ass with the other hand she gave herself to me with utmost trust. She was mine to have, however I wanted.

In only a few short grinding movements together her body tightened, Cassy started gasping and her pussy pulsed. I could hear her pussy squelch as her cum ran down my shaft and over my balls. With my hand on her ass still playing with her little asshole I felt her cum dribble over my fingers. I was beyond no return as soon as I entered her but that tipped me. I tightened, grabbed her ass hard, slipping my finger into her little hole, pulled myself as deep as I could into her sopping cunt and starting filling her pussy with cum.

Cassy looked me directly in the eyes whilst I pulsed inside her, passion and a wild wanting were dancing in her eyes. I propped myself up so I could see her amazing little body whilst my final pulses emptied into her. Cassy reached down and grabbed the base of my cock and my balls, feeling the last pulses and gave them a gentle squeeze in her little hands, as though she were measuring what was just inside her. After the last pulsing she released her grip and collapsed onto her back exhausted.

Pulling out of her I spread her knees to get a good look of her gaping, cum filled pussy. She was red and swollen with my cum starting to run thickly down out of her pussy and onto her asshole. She rolled her head to the side smiling, closed her eyes and reached out her arms for me to cuddle her.

I slid down beside her and we fell asleep, not waking until early the next morning.

I awoke before Cassy and slid out of bed. I took in her amazing little body as I slid out of the covers. Although early, it was already warm and what looked like an amazing Australian summer's day ahead. Walking quietly I went to the outdoor shower and turned the tap.

Washing last nights cum and juices off my cock, all by myself in the outdoors shower was a nice feeling. Free in the warm morning sun and memories of last night still fresh I started to get slightly swollen. I heard a noise and turned to see Cassy wrapped completely in a sarong. Looking very cozy she was looking somewhat perplexed and maybe even feeling guilty.

I offered for Cassy to come and join me yet she declined by only shaking her head gently. I smiled and continued my shower. As I did, being in the sun, totally naked with water running over me and a young, beautiful woman watching, my my cock started to pulse, gently bouncing up and down in the water.

Cassy's somewhat dazed expression started to change. She smiled a little evil grin at me and took a small step forward. I pretended to ignore that and kept showering, stretching back so my cock was sticking out further. Still pulsing and growing there was no hiding what I was offering and she started to buckle.

Cassy let her sarong slip to the floor and stepped under the water stream with me. Both her hands went straight to my cock and balls and on her toes she kissed me deeply. I took her breasts in my hands and started to wash her body, starting there first. I moved to her stomach, her curvy ass, and then parted her legs gently. In a form of obedience she stepped open further and, cupping my hand under her pussy, I washed last nights sticky juices from all around her tidy little cunt.

Cassy stood there, naked, obedient and legs spread whilst I washed her pussy and asshole thoroughly, more thoroughly than I needed to, and when done, gave her ass a good slap to say I was finished.

We made love one more time in the shower outside her house. I packed up and left later that day and although we tried to stay in contact Cassy drifted on again and as the years passed I eventually lost contact with her. I believe she wanted a relationship so she stopped replying to my emails and messages, which I can understand.

I'll always remember that weekend. I imagine and hope that Cassy has become a successful artist and has fond memories of her time on the coast and that night of ravenous sex.