Castaway

Story Info
She wanted to be with her friends, he just wanted a wife.
2.8k words
3.44
78.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt at writing, to all of you anonymous singers, please be gentle.

*****

My eye open to just a slit, the debauchery going on before me too much to handle. With my eyes closed again I wondered how much more could I take.

My name is Charles Green, Charlie to my friends; I am 36yrs old and married to Rebecca. I'm 5'7" tall and weight 150lbs. I wouldn't call me handsome; rugged would be a better term. I own Green's Turf Farm. Between new construction around the area and garden shops we are doing about 4.5mil a year. My cut after all my expenses are about 1.75mil.

Rebecca is the same age as me but in a whole different category. She stands 5'3" and weighs in at about 102lbs. Her measurements are 34c breasts 24" waist and 35" hips long brown hair to the middle of her back and perfect skin. In my mind she is the picture of perfection.

I met Rebecca Randall in our third year of college. I had gone there on a wrestling scholarship and was studying business management with a minor in horticulture. Rebecca was just going for a liberal arts degree. We were both at a frat party when we meet. I don't know what caused her to strike up a conversation, but once it started we were at it the rest of the night. The next morning we met for coffee and were an item from that point on.

I didn't have many friends at school but Becca on the other was a social butterfly. It seemed her friends tolerated me but really didn't except me, see Becca was from money like her friends and to them I was just a speck of dirt. I had learned years ago how to ignore people like that so it didn't bother me when I was accidentally not invited to one of their parties. When I would find out I would make up some excuses about an up coming test or wrestling practice. I would always tell Becca to have a good time.

In February of my senior year my parents were both killed in an auto accident. Becca went to the funeral service and stayed by my side till my grieving stopped. Being an only child every thing came to me after their passing. My parents owned 300 acres that they were raising 500 head of cattle. Because I was still in school I directed the attorney to sell off all the cattle but retain the land. When all was said and done I ended up with a house and barn, 300 acres and 2.5mil in the bank.

Becca and I married in September and I started my turf farm. It started out slowly but once it caught on it was all down hill from there. Becca didn't want to live in the country; she wanted to live in a country club as that was where all her friends lived. We bought a mid sized home close to her parents, I turned my former home into the offices and sat back to see what would be her next want.

Becca spent all day with her girlfriends and we went to one of her friends homes on the weekend. Every year when we went on vacation it would be with at least one friend's family. That brings us up to that day that this story started at. James Harrington the third had just bought a 45' cruiser and wanted to take a group of us for a week's cruise in the Gulf. It was the middle of summer and production was at its highest. I told Becca no but she persisted till I gave in. I knew the crew I had at the turf farm could handle it while we were gone so I was going cruising.

The party consisted of Me, Becca, James the Turd and three other guys and two women I didn't know. Everything was going fine until the fourth day. We received a hurricane warning but we were too far out to try and make it back to the main land so James headed us towards a small island that we hoped to find a cove to sit out the storm.

We found what looked like the perfect spot just as the storm hit. James dropped anchor and we all huddled down below. The boat rocked back and forth as the waves pounded his boat. All of a sudden the boat was slammed by a fifteen foot wave and was capsized. I grabbed Becca by the hand as water was pouring in and shoved her towards the door. We swam out from under the boat as it was going down and I pulled her towards the shore. When we got to the beach, we turned back to see just the bow above water.

James and two of the other guys were the only others to make it out. The following morning I woke and began to scout the island. When I got back they were all sitting around so I suggested we make some type of a shelter till a rescue boat found us. It was like talking to infants, there snobby up bringing had never shown what it was like to physically work for a living. I swam back out to the boat and scavenged around to find what ever I could. While I was in there I found the three bodies so I moved them into one area till I could figure out what we should do with them.

Once back on shore I took the small hand axe and began to knock down trees that were about one inch around to start the structure. Getting these lazy fucks to help was a joke, Becca helped some but I could tell I was on my own. I had taken a class on survival so I knew how to weave the trees and branches. By the end of the night I had made a room that was 20'x20', just enough to keep us out of the weather.

When I woke the next day I again swam to the boat to find any thing edible. I also drug out some of the mattresses so we wouldn't have to sleep on the ground. Still the others sat around letting me do all the work. On the fourth day I started to dig a pit, Becca asked what it was for and I told her to bury her friends so they wouldn't draw sharks into the cove. One by one I pulled them to shore and laid them in the pit, then covered them and put a marker as to where it was.

By the end of the week I had taken every thing usable from the boat. Still the lazy asses did nothing. I was starting to see them huddle and talk amongst them selves and go quiet when I was around. It had now been two weeks since Becca and I had made love so I asked her to go on a hike with me. The three guys started to grumble and I had no idea why. We made love on the far side of the island on a small secluded beach. That night was the start of the worst time of my life.

I felt a thump and then darkness. When I finally woke I found my hands tied behind my back and my feet tied together. I was naked and in one of the corners of the shack. James the Turd slapped my face and then informed me that he and his toadies were going to reclaim Becca. I had no idea what they were talking about so he said that before I entered the picture 10 years ago they used to fuck her when ever they wanted to but that I had screwed all that up. In front of my eyes I watched them take Becca and put her on her knees and she then began to suck one while the other fucked her from behind. I closed my eyes only to have the Turd slap me again to make me watch. I did watch as first one and then the others took her in one position or another.

They would come over and through salt water on me each day to wake me and to wash the urine and fesses off me. Once a day Becca came over and give me a little something to eat and reached down and fondle my cock but it wouldn't rise for her, she would say your loss. I counted as best as I could that two weeks had passed since this torture had started. They had quit checking the ties holding my hands after a week figuring I would never escape.

By my best guess we had been on the island for four weeks now. I had slowly been rubbing my bindings on my hand against the corner post for the last week and watching their comings and goings to make sure when would be the best time to catch them all asleep.

Finally my opportunity presented itself so I snapped my hand bindings and then undid my feet. I crept over to one of the toadies and shoved a pair of Becca's discarded panties in his mouth. As he started to move I smacked him hard in his chest and as he exhaled I pinched his nose and sat on him. All the fight he had in him was over in just two minutes. None of the other three felt or heard a thing.

I went outside the hut and found the shovel and axe and disappeared into the dark. Because I had spent time scouting the island before I knew where I could get some fresh water and berries to eat. Once cleaned and fed I settled down to get some real sleep. I was awake with the dawn and back watching the hut from afar. James was the first to emerge and he was cussing up a storm about his cousin's death and my disappearance, I didn't even know it was his cousin.

They all sat around watching to see if they could find me that day (no sex this day). As night closed in James told his other cousin to keep the first watch and he would take the second. The sounds from inside the hut told me he wasn't going to let his cousin's death detour his lust. When the moaning ended his second cousin just smiled as he thought he would be getting his turn soon. I slipped down to the side of the hut to see that he had drifted of to sleep. I hit him so hard with the shovel he never would be waking again.

I slipped back into the woods and rested. At sunrise James came out to see his second cousin gone for eternity. After he finished screaming he started to yell out to me that either I show myself or he would kill Becca. As I watched he pulled Becca out by her hair and grabbed her throat. When I didn't come out he let her go. That night he built a fire in front of the entrance like that could or would keep me away, I didn't do anything and it was the first night he didn't do anything either.

For just over two weeks James and his cousins had fucked Becca and she had let it happen, to say I wasn't a happy camper was an under statement. As the sun set I watched him with confidence start another fire for the night. When the moon was starting its decent to the west I came down and put the fire out and went back to my perch. James was noticeably shaken when he emerged to see the little note in the sand. "When will it happen" was all I had written. The next morning they awoke to find a pit dug beside the other with his two cousins in it.

As the sun set I heard him yelling out that it wasn't suppose to have happened this way. It seems that the four guys and two girls were a swing group and they had wanted to have us join but when the storm hit and sank the boat and then I took Becca off by myself they changed their minds on how they wanted to include us. He kept saying it over and over how he was sorry and couldn't we work something out. His cries were falling on deaf ears.

Just before sunrise I crawled into the hut and smashed him in the mouth. The look on Becca's face was one of total shock; she was sleeping next to him and could only wonder what my plans were. While he was still out I bounded his hands and feet. When he finally came around he found himself in the pit lying next to his cousins. His screams were hilarious. I stood above the rim of the pit looking down upon him smiled and began to jack off. When I came I had three weeks of pent up cum in me and watching it fly onto his face and into his mouth made me fill just a little bit better. He spit out as much as he could and I didn't care. I walked back to Becca and just stared. After about an hour I repeated the process. It took the better part of the day for the heat and my cum to finally subdue him. I jumped into the pit took off his bindings and began the process of burying him and his cousins.

I let Becca have the hut to her self that night. I wanted her to wonder when it would be her turn. The next morning she was at the front of the hut yelling about how it wasn't her idea and she was sorry for any harm she had inflected. I let her go on all day and just laughed to myself. I didn't hear her the next morning so I went to check on her, she was in a little ball just shaking. I went to her, pulled her into my arms and in a soft voice spoke for the first time in three weeks, and said "We will never discuss what happened on this island again. From this day forward we will do things my way. You will only spend time with your friends when I say and never a vacation with them. We will be starting a family and if you can't produce I will find someone to come in and bare them for us. Do you understand"?

I found the soap and shampoo and led her to the pond and bathed her and washed her hair, then did myself. We dried off as we walked back to the hut. I threw the mattress out and we lye down on some blankets in the sand.

We were on the island for another week before another boat graced our little cove they brought us on board and fed us our first real meal in almost two months. They notified the Coast Guard and the next day we were headed home. My crew and lawyer had kept the business running smoothly while we were gone. I gave each a healthy bonus.

The hardest part was explaining the deaths of our shipmates. They talked to us separately but we had spent plenty of time practicing what we would say. None of the bodies showed abuse other than the ones that had been killed on the boat. The three cousins just looked like they had malnutrition. When asked why we weren't I pointed out that we were just not as bad as them. I told them about our daily walks and finding berries after all the food from the boat had been consumed. I know they didn't want to believe but there was no way to disprove it.

James the Turd's insurance compensated us nicely as well as the families of the others. After the ordeal finally ended we settled down to start our family. To keep every thing in focus I put a picture frame above our bed with the panties that were used to quite the cousins, Becca never said a word.

That was five years ago. We now have a son and a daughter to make our family complete. We named our son after Becca's father and our daughter after her mother. I bought that little island two years ago and had a nice house built. It is powered by wind and solar. We get there by sea plane; they drop us off and pick us up the following week. Becca's parents love it; they have been there four times. Becca and I have reaffirmed our love for each other, but until I feel right those panties will remain.