Castaway Ch. 02

Story Info
Waking up on the deserted island.
1k words
4.11
47.9k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaz479
jaz479
101 Followers

*edited version with minor changes*

Ali awoke to a blaring sun in his eyes and sat up quickly, only to lay back down with extreme dizziness. He confusedly surveyed his surroundings. Contemplating the ocean in front of him as the teal blue waters winked at him, the prior events ambushed his brain, causing him to groan, and then panic as he remembered the girl he ended up here with.

He tried to stand, and after a minute of pausing and slowly rising, he took his first steps on the beach. He slowly walked towards a bend in the shore, observing errant pieces of wood littered all over the place. As he turned around the bend the sight in front of him transfixed him and left his already breathless body speechless.

Jasmine lay on the rock totally bare to the world, enjoying the sun's strong rays on her bronzed skin. Her breasts stood at proud attention, the brown tips hard from the water droplets surrounding them. Her body elegantly curved to a firm ass that rested on the rock, Ali could just barely make out the upward curve of her mound and his mouth watered. She sighed in pleasure as a cool breeze caressed her skin. She heard a strangled sound to her left and turned, only to scream in shock and embarrassment as Ali stood there with an odd look on his face.

"AAggh!" She yelled as she scrambled and gathered her wet clothes from the rock and put them on.

Ali came to his senses and turned around, the action making him dizzy and he fell to his knees. Jasmine, forgetting her partial state of undress, rushed to him and helped sit him on a rock.

"You're not supposed to be walking, you have a fever! Well had one actually" she amended as she placed a cool palm on his forehead, and noted the fever gone.

"How do you know and how long have we been here?" he said gruffly, trying not to stare at her breasts as the wet t-shirt clung to them.

"I'm a medically trained doctor and you have been feverish for the past 2 days" she huffed, taking offense to his tone. She shivered and wished he would go back to having a fever and being passed put. Ali realized she was cold and removed his shirt and gave it to her.

"Why were you naked just now, there's no point in getting a tan we're not on vacation" he said with irritation he didn't understand.

"Actually," Jasmine began while blushing at both his comment and bare chest, "My clothes were wet because I have been fishing for food with my net I made so that WE could eat. I wanted my clothes to be dry before the sun set so I took them off"

Ali realized his error, and sheepishly berated himself as an awkward silence expanded between the two.

"My name is Jasmine by the way, and I never did get your name,"

"It's Ali. So why did you come on this cruise?" He began, hoping to start a new conversation.

"I just graduated from medical school, and had a few months before my residency begins at John Hopkin's hospital. I just wanted a vacation and now I'm on a beautiful deserted island" and stuck with a grumpy sexy man, she thought bitterly.

"Wow, congrats on graduating. I just got leave from the Reserves and just wanted to wind down before I began civilian life" he replied.

"As soon as I get my strength back up I will start combing the island to see what's around" he said

"Already did it" she said proudly.

"What! Why would you go alone you could have gotten hurt" he said in a scolding tone.

"Well too late. There a small spring 50 meters inward and plenty of edible vegetation. All we have to do I boil the water and eat fish for protein"

Ali thought in irritation at his weakened state, and how a woman had to care and provide for him.

"I will find my own food, I doubt you know anything about true survivorship" he sneered.

"I've kept us alive haven't I" Jasmine heatedly replied. She stared at him waiting for him to acknowledge this fact. Yet he sat silent and stared at the ocean as if to tune her out.

"Fine! Take care of your fucking self!" She stood and ripped his t-shirt off of her and stormed off, throwing his t-shirt at his face.

Damn, that ass is fine, he thought, unable to tear his eyes away from her ass as walked away towards their encampment. He tried to stand, yet couldn't, and sat on the rock looking at the waves.

****************************

By nightfall, Jasmine had built a proper shelter from broad leaves she found inside the island and vines from trees she used as rope. She bent over a collection of wood, struggling to start a fire from two rocks. Suddenly, hands grabbed her rocks and threw them across the beach.

"Those are the wrong rocks" Ali said as he pulled rocks from his pocket and struck them, starting a fire. Jasmine mutely stared at the fire willing them to go away. They sat there staring into the flames for an hour until Jasmine began to feel sleepy. She stood and walked over towards Ali.

"Scoot over" she said yawning.

"What, why?" he replied slightly taken off guard.

"We have to share body heat, that's how I kept you warm these past few days"

Ali, irritated again at the reminder of his weakness, snapped "I don't need to be kept warm anymore"

Jasmine sharply turned away, her face warm with embarrassment. She silently lay down faced away from the fire and wiped an errant tear from her face. It was on the tip of his tongue to apologize for his rude behavior, yet Ali couldn't so he too laid down staring at her back across the flames. The stayed like this for a few hours until Jasmine turned over towards the fire, her face deceptively still in sleep. Ali, still awake, gazed at her face, taken by the upward tilt of her nose and full plump lips. She shivered and Ali feeling foolish for his earlier comment walked over to her and wrapped her in his arms. Content, Ali drifted off to sleep.

jaz479
jaz479
101 Followers