Castaway Ch. 04

Story Info
Four makes a party.
2.8k words
4.35
32.6k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaz479
jaz479
101 Followers

Ali sat close to Jasmine as she spoon fed the two survivors a fish broth. His head was fuzzy with the closeness to her body, her clean scent intoxicating his lungs. She glanced up and their eyes caught for a moment and his heart beat glitched ever so slightly. Both the survivors had been in a deep sleep since being brought to land. The man was pale from being in the water, his otherwise handsome face and dark hair currently muted in sickness. The woman had long blond hair and was thin, her pulse weak, but slowly gaining strength. He stood and made his way towards their net to catch more fish.

As he began the process of catching fish he pondered over his reactions to Jasmine, knowing that he wanted her. Yet this feeling of want was soon replaced with apprehension and dread. His thoughts carried him back to the past year before the voyage....

**********************************

There was a knock on the door, "Officer Taouma, there is an urgent phone call for you." Ali looked up as an underling called his name in his office. It was noon here in Germany and he had anticipated a call for a while from his wife. She had just a few weeks away from giving birth to their first child, a little girl.

"Officer Ali Taouma speaking," he said formally into the phone.

"Mr. Taouma this is Dr. Stephenson on the phone, I'm here at Memorial hospital. You are the husband of Angela Hitchens-Taouma correct?"

Ali hesitantly affirmed this, fear settling in his gut.

The doctor sighed, "I am very sorry to tell you this but your wife has just passed from complications after a car accident. The accident caused too much stress in the baby and she went into labor prematurely. We were unable to stop the bleeding from both the labor and the accident. I am so very sorry."

"How did .... how?" he rasped not hearing his own voice.

"We believe it was by a drunk driver and the police are currently investigating. Are the any relatives we may call?"

Ali had stopped hearing and was sitting there numb with shock. He sat there with the doctor talking on the phone in his hand, not moving until someone came in and talked to the doctor. Hands landed on his shoulder and stood him up, walking him out of his office and home.

Everything moved in a blur for Ali until he realized he was at home alone. He looked around at his Spartan apartment, his "home" he resided in while on duty from the states. Realizing his real home was dead with his wife, he began to hyperventilate, until sobs wracked his body. His throat tightened as he confronted the reality faced in front of him. The emptiness threatened to consume him so he stopped thinking and made arrangements to fly back to the states.

After the funeral, Ali went back to Germany immediately after, to the surprise of his colleagues. He threw himself into work, rarely speaking to his past friends at all. He could no longer connect with them, as he was a shell of his former self, his heart buried with his wife and almost child. This continued for 7 months until he was given leave of his position. The need to stay busy constantly urgent, he sought a teaching position at a military academy. One week until his new job began, his mother convinced him to go on a cruise, knowing that he needed a vacation before he once again buried himself in work.

Reliving those events made Ali realize that, although he was attracted to Jasmine, he did not want to go there with her, let alone with anyone for that matter. The memory of his beautiful wife still haunted him and he had not talked to a woman in the year since her death.

After gathering the fish he went back to camp and cleaned them with his sharpened rock, watching Jasmine as she sat by the sleeping survivors. Right then he resolved to be nicer to her and stop letting his feelings of guilt mandate his actions. But he knew he could never bring himself to talk to her, his main objective being survival until they left the island. Then he would never see her again.

****************************

Jasmine was exhausted from the constant care of the two newcomers, yet hope was burning in her that their survival was even more attainable given their increased numbers. Feeling confident in their improved health, Jasmine went and sat by the fire by Ali.

"So when they wake up, we need to assess what they can do, so we don't have to kill ourselves trying to survive," she began warily.

"I agree. For us to get off the island we must have a system. I must also apologize for my behavior these past few days, I have not been myself," he said, his voice sincere.

Jasmine was taken aback, not expecting his apology. Although it was brief, she accepted the apology with a nod of her head, realizing him to be a man of few words.

An easy truce was set between the two of them as they prepared fish for that night's meal and the next days. Once dark outside they went into the hut and fell asleep.

**********************************

Day 7

Jasmine awoke to the sound of the ocean, a feeling of peace covering her like a blanket. I could wake up like this for the rest of my life. She thought. This was soon replaced by a sharp pang in her heart as she remembered her family, who had no doubt heard the news of the cruise and her disappearance by now. I must stay optimistic, I will see them soon.

Never one to dwell on bad thoughts she rolled over and began to rise, only to realize that the two survivors were not in the hut, and neither was Ali. Walking out she seen them by the fire and their conversation stopped as she walked near.

The man who had called her his dark goddess stared at her, his long dark hair in curls almost covering his hungry brown eyes that left nothing hidden. The woman was gorgeous in a Kate Upton type of way, with wavy blonde hair and wide blue eyes that stared at her in curiosity. She moved to sit by the fire and they all glanced around at each other.

"My name is Luis" the man said first as he rose in a fluid motion, offering her his place in the sand as if it were a grand chair.

Flustered she accepted her new seat between Ali and the girl.

"Well my name is Bianca" the girl said as she surveying Jasmine's clothes.

"Did you make those? How long have you guys been on this horrid island? This is bullshit someone must come look for us," the girl rambled her voice reaching a higher pitch with each statement.

Ali and Jasmine looked at each other and Ali spoke. "This is Jasmine, and we have been here for 7 days now. Until we get off this island we need to survive and that means that you guys must help. Jasmine has nursed you both back to health, as she is a medically trained doctor," he finished, not knowing what else to say.

Jasmine, always better with words began, "I made these clothes from a cotton plant I found further inland. There are plenty of plants that we can eat as well as fish that can be caught from the sea."

She motioned to Bianca, "Would you like to come see where the freshwater pool is and I can show you how to make the clothes?"

Bianca nodded and they walked away.

"Man, she is fucking scorching," Luis said while elbowing Ali in the ribs and watching Jasmine's ass sway.

"Yeah, whatever" he said moving away from Luis's arm in irritation.

****************************

As they walked inland, Bianca talked incessantly, yet Jasmine welcomed it, soaking up the chatter like a sponge.

She's annoying as fuck, but I still like her. She thought to herself.

When they reached the ground water pool, Jasmine took off her clothes and jumped in to clean herself. Bianca soon followed and as all girls do, began talking about the boys.

"Man both of them are so hot!!! If only we were in Cancun with them instead of trapped on this island. Good thing I got waxed before I came, so I won't start growing hair for another month" Bianca mused out loud, drawing laughter from Jasmine who agreed.

They both stayed in the water longer than necessary, then got out. Jasmine showed her how to make the clothes, and then they both made pieces for Luis. Walking back to camp Luis stared at both of them, happiness and lust on his face as they gave him his new "clothes".

"Thank you very much Senoritas, you have given me something to make my life a thousand-fold easier" he embellished.

It's only two pieces of cotton. Jasmine thought to herself, noting Bianca's blush.

"Luis, are you ready to learn how to use the net" Ali said loudly, interrupting their conversation.

"Yes I'm coming. Wish me luck in catching fish for you, I want to feed you both personally with my catch" he said winking as he walked away.

Jasmine rolled her eyes as Bianca giggled, and they set about starting a fire as the sun set.

Thirty minutes later the men returned, and Luis had nothing in his hands while Ali carried his catch.

"Senoritas please I beg your forgiveness. I have had the misfortune of not providing you with food, you may shun me if you wish," He said in a smooth voice with his head down.

"Of course not Luis, it was only your first try. I'm sure you'll be an expert at it soon" Bianca replied smoothing his hair back.

Jasmine snorted back a laugh and went to help Ali.

They all sat down and ate, causally talking about their lives. Luis had grown up in Puerto Rico, and had moved to the states for a job. Bianca had just graduated from Law school, when the she went on vacation. After Jasmine told them of her Alma mater and plans to go to Johns Hopkins, They all looked at Ali, Jasmine especially, waiting to hear about his life.

"I was in the air force, and had just taken leave," he said gruffly, saying no more.

"Do you have a girl back home," Bianca said in a syrupy voice, glancing at him with cat eyes.

Ali stiffened, his jaw going rigid. Jasmine noticed his reaction and cut in.

"Why don't we all go to sleep now, I'm really tired," she said, quickly standing.

"I can keep you very warm tonight senorita, I have much body heat," Luis said, standing with her.

"Jasmine and I usually share a space," Ali interjected, and both the men stared at each other, a battle of wills ensuing. Ali suddenly stood and steered Jasmine into the hut. Unsure of what to do next she sat next to him.

"You can lie down next to me," he stated, facing away from her.

"You did sleep by me that night, didn't you," Jasmine said suddenly realizing that his warmth had not been a dream like she thought.

"It was cold that night and I didn't want to keep the fire going," he said as an excuse.

"Yeah well....," She stopped as Luis and Bianca entered and laid down.

Not wanting to give the appearance that they were arguing, she laid down and tentatively scooted next to him.

She softly whispered in his ear "I don't understand you."

"You don't have to," he said before rolling back over and going to sleep.

Jasmine huffed and soon fell asleep as well.

********************************************

Day 8

Hands gently caressed her body, and Jasmine drifted into a sea of lust as she looked at her dream lover. His face wasn't visible, yet hands, which were lighter than hers and looked remarkably like Ali's, were softly touching her and squeezing her curves, causing her to moan aloud. Suddenly he was behind her and she ground her butt into him, his hardness swelling against her back. His hands grasped her hip as he grinded into her and she suddenly wished to see his face. She tried to turn yet was captured in his arms as his face lowered to her neck and breathed deeply in her scent.

The sensation felt too real, and Jasmine opened her eyes not realizing that she just woke up, and turned around, only to see Ali with his face buried into her neck and his hardness a brand against her butt. She gasped aloud and he woke as well; his sleep filled eyes gazing upon her lust. Recognition hit him and he scooted backwards, his face flushing in embarrassment. Neither knew what to say and the silence grew to a painful void, until Luis walked in the hut and stopped mid-sentence as he glanced between the two.

With a knowing smile upon his face he said, "Jasmine, would you like to show me where that pool is in the island?"

Jasmine, grateful for the interruption, stood up and quickly walked out the hut with Luis.

Ali just sat there still stunned at the events that just occurred. All he remembered was a fantastic ass grinding into him, and his dick swelling to attention. Once it went down, he walked out the hut and sat by Bianca, trying not to watch Jasmine and Luis walk away together.

*****************************

Once they reached the pool, Jasmine turned to go back towards camp.

"Wait stay. You know none of us should be alone anywhere right, " Luis said smiling as he stripped naked.

Jasmine stood rooted to the spot as she watched Luis jump into the pool, his taut buttocks firm, and the tip of his dick stretched below so she could see it from behind between his legs. Unwilling to take of her clothes, she stepped in, and sat far away from Luis as he bathed and swam.

Swimming up to her he grabbed and threw her into the air. Jasmine laughed aloud, and relaxed, enjoying their horseplay.

They continued like this for a while swimming back and forth in a game of tag. Suddenly Luis swam underwater, and before Jasmine could move away, he grabbed her and pulled her under. Once underwater he pulled her close, then rose above water and began kissing her, his naked body pressed against hers.

Jasmine, stunned, eventually opened her mouth to partake in the kiss, yet felt absolutely nothing, and gently pulled back. Luis, his face understanding, let her go.

"You are a very attractive woman Jasmine," he said, his accent thicker and stronger with his desire.

"You are very handsome yourself I just...," he interrupted her.

"It is fine, you need not explain. Ali wants you, and I think you want him to," he stated simply, laughter in his eyes.

"Yeah okay," Jasmine began to laugh at the absurdity of it.

"I am serious. He is always watching you, his eyes follow you everywhere. I think he doesn't want to admit it but he is already very territorial over you," Luis said, satisfied with his observations.

Jasmine sat there and pondered over this, seeing his behavior in a new light.

"Then why is he so mean to me?!" she said aloud.

"He is bullheaded, and is not in tune with his feelings. Unlike me, who is very much one with my emotions and desires," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Jasmine splashed him with water, laughing at his absurdity.

"Yeah well, I don't have time for romance, we have to leave this island."

"Senorita, there is always time for romance, you just must know when to take it," Luis said rising from the pool, his aroused member proud and thick. "Come let us go back" he helped her form the water.

She rose and scooted away as his hand playfully smacked her ass. They walked back to camp, her clothes and hair drying along the way. As they got closer she heard Ali laughing at something Bianca said. She suddenly felt irritated, because he was never that carefree around her.

Once in sight, Luis grabbed her as if to whisper something in her ear, and then kissed her on the mouth. Knowing that Ali was watching them, he whispered, "I had to do it one last time, before he makes you his," he said then walked away, smiling in Ali's direction.

Jasmine stood there, shocked and slightly annoyed with all the stupid testosterone between the guys.

Ali turned his face away, unable to look at Jasmine, almost as if he didn't want to see desire for Luis there.

jaz479
jaz479
101 Followers