Castaways of New Purgatory Ch. 04

Story Info
Private eye, marooned naked, meets the island's leader.
1.9k words
4.31
36k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RamonaE
RamonaE
461 Followers

The air was so warm and humid that, for a moment as she awoke, Karen Solomon truly thought a heavy, soaking-wet blanket lay across her. She tried to shift under it, but the sensation didn't change. Her skin was slick with sweat, and her hair a tangled rat's nest.

Suddenly she snapped awake and remembered where she was. She sprawled on her belly, on the mossy floor of Agnes's shelter. She raised her head, looked around, and her situation came roaring back to her.

I'm alone.

I'm naked.

I'm lost.

I've been--

The memory of days on the ship, alone and helplessly masturbating, returned. She recalled Agnes's ministrations as well, filling her with a rush of shame and humiliation greater than she'd ever experienced. She'd let another woman go down on her, a woman she didn't even know. Without even realizing it she began to sob, the big wracking kind that shuddered through her whole body. She'd never been so scared in all her life. Not only had she been kidnapped and stripped nude, she'd been raped--no, she'd raped herself. They'd made her horny, irresistibly so, and then done nothing about it. The only relief had come from herself. And Agnes.

She crawled backward out of the shelter, shamefully aware that her bare ass emerged first, raised high in the air like some female animal presenting itself. She quickly stood and covered herself, looking around for the nun. "Agnes?" she said, her voice ragged. There was no answer.

The immediate area was a paradise, at least visually. The trees, vines and other greenery hung heavy and full. Birds cawed and trilled. A few yards away, a rocky hill rose, and down its slope came a small stream that made a ten-foot waterfall into a pool. The sound reminded her that she badly needed to pee, so she stepped over behind a tree and squatted. When she emerged, she froze in her tracks. She was no longer alone.

Seven women stood looking at her. Like her, all were totally naked, except for tattoos. The sight brought her up short. She'd seen other women naked, of course, and even two or three at a time in locker rooms. But never a group of them. And the way they gazed at her made her instantly self-conscious.

Four of them were white, two black, and one Asian. They gleamed with sweat, just as she did. The strangest impression was one of *hair,* since all had thick, untrimmed pubic hair and wild manes either tangled and askew, or hacked off short with some crude instrument. Their bare, unsupported breasts swung as they shifted position. Karen's stomach knotted at the reality of this, that here were a bunch of nude women who'd clearly been stuck here for a while. She tried not to hyperventilate.

The one in the center held a stick taller than she was, like a staff. She said, "You're new."

"I'm Karen Solomon," she said after clearing her dry throat. "I'm from Boston. I just...got here, I guess."

"I'm Teresa. Did the little nun mention me?"

"No."

"Well, I run the island. And I expect newcomers to understand that."

Karen's analytical brain kicked in. There wasn't much to go on: without the cues of clothing, makeup, hairstyle, or location, it was hard to tell anything about a person. But this woman's bearing, the way she stood with her shoulders back and breasts out, spoke of the military. Her body was thick and muscular, the kind of muscles you only get from hard physical training. She had a tattoo Karen couldn't quite make out at the join of her hip and thigh.

To buy time, Karen said, "I'm a little disoriented by this whole experience. How long have you been here?"

The other women laughed, the way a gang of teenage girls laughs at the misfit they intended to bully. One of them was at least sixty years old, judging from her white hair and sagging skin, but she seemed totally at ease with her nudity. She had one arm around the shoulders of a black women, whose age was impossible to tell. The Asian, smallest of the group, crouched and watched with cool amusement.

"Me?" the woman Teresa said. "Years now. I'm not sure anymore. And it doesn't matter: I wouldn't leave if they came to rescue me. This is my island."

"I hope you won't mind if I try to find a way to leave," Karen said with a nervous laugh. She felt her nudity more than at any point in her ordeal.

Teresa said, "Well, before you can do anything, you have to pay tribute to the island's chief. Namely, me."

Karen's mouth, already dry, felt like sandpaper. "What does that involve? An oath or something?"

Teresa grinned malevolently. She'd obviously given this speech many times, and enjoyed seeing the effect it had on people. She took a step forward from the group. "Simple. You either let me have you...or the stick." She lowered her staff so that Karen could see that the top end was rounded and phallic-like. It was also intimidatingly thick, and made Karen gasp. The thought of taking that....

The other women giggled.

"Your tribute is your orgasm," Teresa said. "Once you come for either me, or the staff, you're part of the island. It's your choice."

"I'm not going to do that," Karen said. She felt her face burn with anger. "That's obscene. We're all victims here, we should be working together to figure out an escape, not...not raping each other."

"That's not for you to say," Teresa said. "Those are the rules. Make your choice, or I'll choose for you." She smiled again, cruelly, evilly. "The staff is a lot more fun to watch." The other women laughed.

Karen forced herself to stand up straight. She knew some martial arts, and was capable of putting up a vicious fight. But she'd never fought anyone naked, and that thought intimidated her. What would she grab? How would she get a grip on another naked woman's slippery, sweaty skin? She tried to sound confident and reasonable. "Look, this is ridiculous. I'm not going to let you rape me, either with that stick or any other...way. Really. If this is your territory, I'll move on. Okay?"

The woman Teresa laughed. Then she nodded.

Three women grabbed Karen from behind. Two of them grabbed an arm, and the third wrapped both arms around Karen's legs and lifted her off the ground. She was slammed onto her back, and the other women swarmed around, pinning her. In moments she was immobile, her wrists pinned above her head and her ankles held far apart. She'd never felt so vulnerable in her life.

She looked up as Teresa, breasts swaying and a knowing smile on her lips, approached to stand between her spread knees. She extended the stick and touched its phallus-shaped head to Karen's heaving belly. The musky smell of the women overwhelmed her as they knelt around her, snickering and whispering.

"Please," Karen whispered. "Don't do this. Please."

Teresa said, "Get the man ready, girls." She extended the stick around the little circle, and each woman licked it, slicking it up with saliva. Karen stared at the smooth wooden end, now dripping, imagining her fragile body taking it. She couldn't, it was too big, how deep would it go, what would it feel like....

And then she realized, she was getting wet at the thought.

She felt her face burn red, and knew that the same unmistakable flush was spreading to her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. Her stomach fluttered with arousal.

*No,* she told herself, *not like this, don't make me want this....*

Teresa's smile grew even wider. She said, "Make sure she's in the mood."

Without warning, two of the women bent over her and put their lips around her nipples. The sensation was so intense Karen couldn't hold back an involuntary cry. She'd never had both her nipples sucked at once, and the firm, delicate hands that lifted and cupped them were new as well. She jerked once in the grip of her captors, unable to repress it. Her back and bare ass ground into the sand. My God, how could this be happening to her?

Then she felt the hard nub of the staff touch the skin of her inner thigh and slowly trail down.

"Hnnnngghh!" she cried, writhing against the hands holding her. "No! NO!"

The wooden knob, slippery with the spit of the strange women, nestled against her vulva. She stared up, past the heads of the women suckling her, at Teresa's smug, hateful face. Through clenched teeth she said, "I will kill you for this, bitch. If you do this, I swear, I'll *kill* you!"

"I don't think so," Teresa said. "I think you'll beg me for it again. This is the only cock on this island, sweetheart."

Karen strained with all her might to draw her knees together, to close her legs, to twist away, to escape the inexorable presence of the wooden phallus. But the women holding her were too strong, and there were too many of them.

"Meet the man of the house, baby," Teresa said, and pushed the staff inside her.

She went rigid, eyes wide, teeth clenched. The stick was solid, and pushed its way through her slick folds with ease. She *was* ready for it, she realized, shamed and humiliated by her own response. "Oh!" she gasped as the wooden head penetrated deeper than any man had ever gone, stopping before it became painful. Then it began to withdraw, but only part of the way, before sliding home again, inexorable and irresistible.

The two women abandoned her breasts. She barely noticed, as every sensation from her center overwhelmed all else. The stick had tiny hard knobs that stimulated her inside, and one particular protrusion, rounded but prominent, unerringly found her g-spot on its way in and out. "Unnh!" she cried as it passed over her clit. She felt so helpless, so vulnerable.

"Like it, bitch?" Teresa said with a grin. "Of course you do. You straight whores love this stuff."

Karen wanted to move with the phallus, but with her arms and legs pinned she couldn't, and there was no way she'd ask. A woman's face suddenly appeared over hers: greasy locks of hair dangled down, the ends brushing Karen's cheeks. She couldn't make out the woman's face in the harsh shadow, but she could smell her breath, rank and oddly fruity. The scent of sweat and female musk overwhelmed her as well; my God, these women were getting *turned on* by her rape.

Then the woman pressed her lips against Karen's and forced her tongue into her mouth.

Karen grunted and tried to turn away, but at the same time, this human touch--even if it was from one of her rapists--made the sensations from the wooden dildo inside her even hotter. The phallus began to slide more quickly as her own juices eased its passage. The woman broke the kiss, smiled down at Karen and said, "I can't wait to get you alone later."

The heated fog broke, and the immediacy of her situation hit her. "No!" she screamed, and fought to get loose. "No, stop it, *stop it!*"

The woman over her smiled again, and moved her hand to Karen's groin. Her thumb pressed on Karen's clit.

Karen's eyes opened wide. She was about to have an orgasm. *Oh, God, oh, no, I'm going to come, I mustn't, not this way, have to fight it, have to--"

"AHHHHH!" she cried, her back arching as she came. The phallus stopped moving, letting her ride out her climax. Then, when she had settled back onto the sand and lay gasping, Teresa pulled the object from inside her.

"Welcome to New Purgatory," Teresa said with a leer. "Now take her, girls."

(To be continued)

RamonaE
RamonaE
461 Followers