Casting Call with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

Trickles of fluids seeped from her cunt. She looked at her son with a, 'Sorry if my squirt grosses you out,' kind of look, but based on Robert's expression, he clearly didn't mind his mother's cunt fluids.

When the orgasm subsided, Jenny did something uncharacteristic and broke character. Her face relaxed and she rested against her son's chest. All she could do was breathe heavily while Robert continued fucking her spent pussy.

"Annnd cut!!!" the director yelled. "Brilliant job all of you. Well done!"

The words brought her out of a daze. The casting process was complete, yet Robert was still raging hard and inside of her. There was no way she could let the film crew see Robert walking around with a stiff hard-on. That would be unprofessional.

So she clenched her pussy as tightly as possible. She brought her hips up and slowly lowered herself, fucking her son in the most pleasurable way possible.

"That hurts," he gasped, his eyes wide.

"I know you've wanted this for a long time. I know you've fantasized about me."

It was all just an assumption. An educated assumption based on the way he'd been acting recently. At this point, she needed to get him to orgasm faster, and she did that by stimulating him mentally. She also squeezed both of her breasts and pinched her nipples, right in front of Robert's face to tantalize him. By the looks of things, it appeared to be working and his facial expression seemed flustered.

She continued, "Now that you're inside me, I need you to cum. This is your golden opportunity to cum inside your mother. Your very own mother. Take advantage of this. Do it. Cum in my pussy."

Jenny clenched her pussy tighter and rocked her hips faster in a circular motion, then back and forth; alternating between the two styles of fucking. It was an old trick she learned in college from a slutty roommate. The trick worked with every man, which now included her son.

She saw that those magical words had worked on Robert. He did, in fact, have a fantasy of fucking his own mom (something they'd need to have a serious conversation about later). And the trick with her pussy also worked wonders. Robert's eyes were wide and his jaw dropped. His lips suddenly curled, giving the tell-tale sign.

Grunts and moans escaped Robert's mouth as he shot loads of cum inside his mom's pussy. Jenny smiled, pleased at what she had just done for him. For some perverse reason, she enjoyed seeing him rage with pleasure in response to her pussy. It brought her a strange sense of joy.

"Oh my goodness," she gasped, a delighted expression on her face. "I can feel your cum inside me. You must have been pent up."

She winked at Robert after teasing him, then looked around and noticed that the other naked women had been glancing at them from the ocean, eying them with playfulness; glancing at them with curiosity and admiration, almost laughing at them for going overboard.

'If they only knew...' Jenny thought to herself, wondering how shocked the other actresses would be if they found out that she had screwed her son.

Jenny reached below and pulled the cum soaked flaccid cock out of her pussy and tucked it back inside Robert's trunks. The fact that they actually had sex on the beach -- and everyone knew it -- was embarrassing enough. There was no need to extend the humiliation by leaving his cum soaked dick out for everyone to see.

"We're done," she smiled at him. "Told you this would be fun. How do you feel? I bet you feel amazing."

"The only thing that matters is you're a talented actress."

Jenny slapped his chest. "That's all you have to say for what I just did for you?"

"I'm only kidding," he said with charm. "You're the best and this was an amazing experience."

"We need to have a long talk when we get back home. Anyway, I can't be seen with cum leaking down my legs."

Jenny got up and stood above her son, giving him a clear view of her messy and gaping pussy. When she helped him get up, they stepped into ocean water and were greeted by waves. She crouched down, letting the waves give her a good cleansing, the cum washing away completely, gone without a trace.

The other actresses approached Jenny and commended her for her bravery and fearlessness. The director did the same, seeming ecstatic. By the sound of things, she had gotten the role she wanted. All the while, her clitoris was still buzzing thanks to her son's assistance.

The End

vote / comment / follow

12