Casting Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaunreagh
shaunreagh
1,256 Followers

'Of course you won't, my dear,' said Arnold, adding, as his hand slithered from hers, 'I can tell you're an actress.'

'Really?'

'From miles away,' he said, glancing at Jimmy for support. 'Isn't that right, Jimmy.'

'Absolutely,' said Jimmy, nodding, his big hand wiping her saliva from his lips and facial surrounds.

'I think,' I started -- about to go on, into what I thought, and how it involved their aspiring -- and ludicrously gullible! -- though delightfully nubile (I had to agree), aspiring actress, while watching her sitting there so primly, mostly undressed, covered in other men's saliva, thinking that they cared about her acting. They cared about her panting. Maybe. But bugger all else.

She raised her hand. At me. An imperious ... wait.

I had started to get up. This had gone far enough. I was even starting to object to my Kate's open legs, and wearing nothing in between. This dissolute character, Arnold, with his hand and his penis between the girl's legs. I was on my feet. 'Perhaps we might get back to you?' I said, holding a hand out to Kate.

But she didn't budge. Nor did she look at me. She was looking at him. At Arnold. 'What kind of role is it?' she asked.

'The kind of role where you get gently fucked, my little cup-cake,' I thought ... but didn't say.

I'm not sure I dared. Kate would have killed me.

'Certain amount of erotic content, of course,' said Arnold, looking at Jimmy.

'But tasteful,' said Jimmy, whom, I gauged, wouldn't know tasteful if it bit him in the balls.

'Can you tell me something about it?' Kate asked, sitting on this complete stranger's lap with nothing on except a pair of stockings, shoes far off, kicked off at some stage (I'd missed that,) a fine silver chain round her waist, a pair of briefs so manhandled to the side -- and left like that I noted, wondering if Kate hadn't noticed -- so they looked more like string laid lightly on her hips than briefs that should properly conceal them.

'You have to kiss, of course,' said Arnold, sounding righteous. 'But that's hardly porn,'

'Of course not,' said Kate, readily agreeing. 'There was kissing in Gone With The Wind, after all,' she said.

'Rhet Butler, right,' said Arnold.

'Right,' said Kate, shooting me a glance that seemed to say: See, they're film people, they know about these things. But I was watching Arnold's hand. The hand not engaged on his cock. It was laid over the girl's thigh, right up at the top where it flared, becoming hips. The fingers were lightly on her labia. Gently stroking her there. As if it was the most natural place in the world for a strange man to put his hand, and what he was doing with the tips of his fingers were the most natural thing for them to be doing, when discussing her embryonic film career.

'But you do it very well,' said Arnold, slipping his fingers deeper between Kate's legs. Easing her labia apart so another might slip in between. I could see the inside, it was red, looked hot, it glistened. I could see that from here. Then the finger was in, the labia closing around it, like the opening to a purse, concealing the activities within. Kate put her hand over his. Sitting there, legs apart, his hand between her legs, fingers inside her, her hand atop his. But she wasn't moving it away. She wasn't even stopping what it did. Just resting on the top. As if to acknowledge it was there, doing what it was doing, but only under licence from her, dependent on ... What?

'Kissing's hardly porn,' said Jimmy, clearly eager to get something on the road, wiping his palms down the side of his jeans, a thick tongue cleaning thick lips. 'Rhet Butler,' he added, pushing a hand through his hair.

'Of course,' said Kate, looking at Jimmy.

'The kiss, okay?' said Arnold.

Kate's eyes went from Jimmy, back to Arnold, on to me.

'I think ...' I started again, but she frowned at me, then turned to Arnold, trying to sound -- I am guessing here -- an amenable, willing, actress.. 'I thought I'd done the kiss,' said Kate, looking at Arnold.

'You did, and very well too,' said Arnold, suddenly all agreeability, though his hand wasn't still under Kate's (and Kate's was doing nothing about that -- which was starting to piss me off). 'But that was with Jimmy,' he said.

Kate nodded. As if acknowledging to herself that the person whose tongue she had been sucking on for the last ten minutes was indeed the stranger whose name was Jimmy, rather than the stranger whose name was Arnold (on whose lap she was currently sitting, and whose fingers were currently playing with her toosh).

'I should do it with you?' Kate asked Arnold.

Arnold nodded.

I retook my seat. Resigned, to a degree. The girl was so goddam gullible she almost deserved what I sensed she was soon about to get.

'Okay,' said Kate. And by the time I had crossed my legs, leaned back, yawned, wiped the back of my hand across my mouth, straightened a crease from my trousers, and turned, Kate had her open mouth hard over Arnold's, her arms around his neck, her breasts nearing pancake flat on his chest, and had lifted her outside knee to enable her to turn to face him, without crushing the hand and the penis between!

(The lovely girl was clearly not thinking straight.)

Arnold's finger was back into play. Inside my young charge. And easing even further into play with every moment. I watched as she gasped, then moaned, then flared her thighs. Her shapely knees lift up, spread wide. She turned. Next thing I know she's astride him, eagerly forcing the whole of her luscious long front hard against his less luscious and long (but every bit as eager) manly, hairy, front!

His hand's snaked round her back. Dropped down caress her buttocks. They sought a passage underneath. Kate is humping now, her mouth is lost with his. Their cheeks bulge hugely as their tongues are at work -- Kate, proving she can kiss, perhaps, him imagining he's Rhet . Maybe she's imagining that too. She can hardly be imagining she's kissing who she is. Not with all the energy she is. Then he's pulling her tightly against him. Fingers digging deeper as she comes. Slithering further underneath, fingering more of what's there.

I want to look away, but can't.

Kate is being stoked like a boiler, fanned like a fire, egged towards a blaze.

Soon she'll be out of control.

Perhaps she is ... already.

'How's that,' I hear her gasp, as she tries to pull back. But he pulls her back, does things to her pussy, pulls her in tight, and she's back in the ride for another circuit of the course. She just doesn't know when to stop! I'm not even sure she knows how. Then Jimmy decides to join in. It was hardly surprising. Seeing this cutie going at it with his boss like some glistening banshee, a banshee he'd done it with himself, a glistening body he'd handled himself, stroked caressed excited.

He had her shoulders in his hand, was leaning back, Arnold was pulling her to him, then Jimmy was pulling her away -- then she was pushing away, gasping as she did 'How was that?' -- but Arnold wanted yet another circuit of the coarse, fingers wildly down below, causing her knees to thrash wide, then close around his shoulders. Jimmy pulling back with her. Then her coming free. 'How was that?' she asked, her head now back, her eyes now up at Jimmy, looming overhead.

'That was pretty good,' he said, full of approval, as his lips met hers.

Kate started kissing Jimmy.

She was clearly aware -- again I am guessing here -- of the urgent need to impress not just the man she was astride, and who even now was warmly squeezing her buttocks, and burying his face in her stretched and prominent breasts as he leant over her backward bending form, but she had to impress young Jimmy there as well. She was now doing her best to oblige. I watched the eighteen year old girl, with two mouths and four hands now hard at work on her. She looked out of breath. Rather dazed. Though active all the same.

But Arnold had a one track mind. He was back with his penis in his hand, only this time it was poised beneath Kate, Kate arched backwards towards Jimmy. Arnold had her hips up off his groin. She was supported by her knees -- astride the older man Arnold -- and her shoulders -- in Jimmy's strong arms while her mouth was arched at Jimmy's and her breasts arched hard at Arnold. I'm not sure what happened first, Arnold's mouth taking her breast inside it, or Kate taking his glistening tool, deep inside herself. But once they were in their respective positions it became the fuck that made the pace.

Kate had come round to the house to visit us, and play with my twin sons, since she was six. I'd watched her grow. When she hit fifteen, or so, I started to notice she was becoming a woman. Now she was one. And how! But it was still difficult to reconcile the cheerful six year old, or even the gawky happy thirteen year old, with this squirming gasping creature, caught tight in the claws of arousal. Her cries had become sharp and high and rhythmic as her pelvis drove down and then back and then down and then up as her back lightly arched, and then down, deep down as she groaned, and then cried again. "Ngeee ... Ngeee ... Ngeee ... Ngeee ... Ngeee ..."

'What do you think?' she asked me, once she had her breath back, and her body sponged down with a small white towel, and her underwear adjusted as it should be, and the rest of her clothes back on.

Arnold and Jimmy had 'slipped next door' for a 'casting conference'!

'I think we should leave,' I said.

Kate looked wistful, at first ... then replied,

'Yup. I guess you're right.'

shaunreagh
shaunreagh
1,256 Followers
12