Castle: College Experimentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least you're not in an anime?"

***

Alexis flew back to Harvard and Kate went back to the NYPD, both promising to keep in touch with Skype and Gchat.

That went wrong almost immediately.

DetecBeckett: You know, I always wondered why it was so hard to get a screen name out of my own name. Is it because of all my millions of adoring fans?

LilKaylee616: Pretty much.

DetecBeckett: So what's new in fandom? Seen any good fanfictions lately?

LilKaylee616: It's fanfics, Grandma. No one calls them fanfictions.

DetecBeckett: Touchy. Anyway, you were right. Some of them are pretty well-written. Shame no one leaves comments.

LilKaylee616: Oh no.

DetecBeckett: Wut?

LilKaylee616: Tell me you are not reading more fanfic?

DetecBeckett: It's fine, I got myself a pseudonym. On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

LilKaylee616:

LilKaylee616:

LilKaylee616:

DetecBeckett: I promise, I'm just leaving some nice messages for people whose work is unappreciated. Like how they support the families of policemen who were killed in the line of duty with my charity. They scratch my back...

DetecBeckett: Although, some people have the *strangest* idea how a police department is run.

DetecBeckett: AS IF Bella and Nikki could get away with having sex in the evidence lock-up.

LilKaylee616: OMG

DetecBeckett: And I don't know why kind of showers they think we have in the locker room. Pebbled glass? MASSAGING SHOWERHEADS?

LilKaylee616: *gif failed to load please retry server*

LilKaylee616: That was supposed to be a scene from Jurassic Park telling you what a bad idea what you're doing is.

DetecBeckett: I think Bitebugbite is a guy. Is it just me? All their Nilla fanfic is about one of us having a dick. Something's going on there.

LilKaylee616: She's just from Glee fandom, forget it.

DetecBeckett: And what's this Rookie Blue show? I've never heard of it, but there's an entire Livejournal with crossovers where me and Bella have foursomes with Canadian actresses.

LilKaylee616: DO NOT WAAAAAAAAANT

DetecBeckett: And who's Alicia Rook? She's in so many fanfics but I've never seen her in the novels. Is she from Rookie Blue too?

LilKaylee616: *connection lost*

***

Kate was on lunch break, reading Paramour Kisses by Fuckyeahlaymon on her Kindle when she figured out who Alicia Rook was. She called Alexis right away. The cars on the street outside the little deli she was eating at it seemed to race by at an appropriate speed for the conversation.

"Alicia Rook is you."

"Oh my god, she is not," Alexis replied shrilly.

"Jameson Rook's daughter, who isn't in the books, but has red hair and baby fat—"

"I don't have baby fat!"

"In a good way. And she has threesomes with Nikki and Bella—"

"It's complicated!"

"I'm telling your father. He needs to get some lawyers on this, this is—stalking, or slander, or child pornography—"

"Kate, stop. Calm down."

Kate switched her cell phone to her other ear before she smashed it in her current hand. "How am I supposed to calm down? It's one thing to sexualize me, I'm a grown woman, you're—"

"Also a grown woman," Alexis interrupted her with a fierce intake of breath. "Listen. This is back before the Bella Trilogy even came out. Nikki Heat fandom was really small—it was practically the Wild West. But there were some magazine articles about my dad that I participated in, and some interviews I did with the school paper and stuff—and maybe one or two photo shoots that were very fun. And people liked how I looked and how I acted, so someone wrote a story where, since Jameson Rook is based on my dad, he finds out he has a long-lost teenage daughter and she comes to New York and lives with him and Nikki..."

Kate pounded her fist on her knee. Goddamn kids. All the selfies and drugs and internet roman a clefs, they thought it was harmless, then they ended up dead in a ditch somewhere. "That's one thing. This is..." She cupped the mouthpiece in her hands. "There was double penetration, Alex. Alicia was crying and..."

"Were there warnings?"

"Yes, I thought it just meant Nikki and Bella would—"

"Did you look at the warnings closely? Because our fandom's pretty good about content warnings."

"That's not the point."

"It is the point. Okay, you can't judge the entire fandom on this one ship. This Alicia Rook character, she's an OC; she caught on with people, she took on a life of her own. Someone said she should look like Meghan Ory."

"Who?"

"Doesn't matter. She's cute. Don't worry about it. The point is, it was a bunch of angsty teenage girls who wanted Jameson Rook and Nikki Heat to be their parents. That's all it was. And then the Bella Trilogy happened, and a lot of femslashers entered the fandom, and they read the old fics and someone got the idea that—there was a fic where Jameson Rook got killed, so his daughter got adopted by Nikki and Bella. That was, like, a subgenre. I could name ten stories like that. It's wish fulfillment. Didn't you ever dream that Batman or someone was your real daddy?"

"I didn't fuck Batman after he signed the adoption papers." She'd said that a bit loud. The guy at the deli counter was staring. Kate stared right back.

"I'm just saying, it's not like someone woke up one morning and wanted to write a story about me, Alexis Castle, having sex. It's a hurt/comfort fantasy cliché thing that developed and developed and now these teenage girls who are discovering their sexuality, they have this fantasy about... being me and being initiated into adulthood by these women who mean so much to them and who they find so attractive. It's actually pretty flattering."

"Getting fucked in the ass by a lesbian is a teenage fantasy now?" Deli counter guy was staring at her again. Kate flashed him her badge.

"For some people? Yeah. I mean, it's not so bad a prospect, is it really? Some girl who's young and... inexperienced, coming to you, wanting you to do stuff. And maybe she doesn't know what that stuff is, but she trusts you. To make her feel good. To take care of her." Alex's breath hit the mouthpiece, blaring over the line. "Listen, I've got to go, I have class. Promise me you're not gonna call the FBI or anything?"

"If I call anyone, it'll be the National Guard."

"Love you too," Alexis replied, and hung up.

Kate dropped her phone on the table. "Wonderful."

***

Kate came around a little on the Alicia Rook issue, though she still assiduously avoided fanfics that paired her with anyone and seriously considered posting a rant against Alicia Rook sex scenes in the tumblr she'd created to rec particularly good Nilla fanfics. It was funny. She'd held back on the Nikki Heat novels because of how long it took her to get through them when police work took up so much of her time, but with the bite-sized fanfics that she could finish in an hour at most, she ended up reading more than she would with a paperback.

Kate and Alexis grew closer in the following months as well. Almost once a week, Kate and Alexis would Skype together to discuss the happenings in fandom and collaborate on Alexis's dissertation. As well-mannered as Nikki Heat fandom was, it could be as contentious as any gathering of passionate people. Especially when a preview of the next Richard Castle book was released, and it appeared Nikki was being tempted to cheat on Bella with a male suitor.

That was when Kate started lying to Alexis.

She lied to herself as well. She told herself Alex didn't want to know the specifics of her foray into fandom. That this was something special to Alex, and that if Kate shared the depth of her own involvement with Alexis, then the young woman would no longer have so much fun showing off and detailing the wild world of fandom to her clueless friend. And so Kate plead ignorance when Alexis told her what was going on, who was writing what, what ships were at war with which ships. She pretended the jargon Alex fluently spoke to impress had not become a second language.

One week, Alexis mentioned that her spring break would unfortunately overlap with her father going on a book tour. For once, she wouldn't be able to spend her holiday with him.

All Kate had to do was float the possibility of Alexis crashing at her place and the plane ticket was bought. Kate got a nice, warm vibe off Alexis coming to meet her. She didn't miss Castle, not really, but life wasn't quite as fun without him there to drag her into this misadventure or that. Investigations seemed so much more ordinary, somehow. She wanted someone to get excited for her, and Alexis—Alexis called her from the plane just to chat.

Unfortunately, an interrogation ran long—Kate had to sweat the perp for four hours before he gave them anything, so there was no way to pick Alexis up from the airport. All she could do was send an apologetic text, promise to pay for the taxi, and tell Alex about the key under the welcome mat. She'd never hear the end of that.

Finally, she got loose from writing up the entire sordid investigation, handed it off to Ryan and Esposito, and drove home. Already tempting herself with the thought of a hot bath and a pint of ice cream that would not count at all if she split it with Alex, she swept through her front door, shrugged off her leather jacket, and collapsed into the nearest chair. Her collapse-chair.

She needed to find a new line of work. Maybe mall security was hiring.

Where was Alexis anyway? There were her bags by the door, but the redhead herself was gone. That was odd. Hadn't she heard Kate come in? Kicking off her shoes, Kate pulled herself up and walked through the apartment. No Alexis in the living room, the kitchen, the guest room, the bathroom. Finally, the only thing left was the bedroom. Seemed an odd place for Alex to put herself. Kate pushed open the door and the first thing she saw was the dildo on the bed.

Then the open laptop.

Then Alexis.

"I'm sorry," Alexis said in a paralyzed monotone, "I was just moving my things into the guest room, and I opened up a drawer, and—I thought you'd want it back. So I went into your room, and there was your laptop and you looked at mine, so I just wanted to check yours and you, uh... I didn't know you wrote Nilla."

Kate was frozen just as solid. "I thought I'd try my hand at it. Seemed funny. Like someone would attack me for not getting Nikki Heat and then I am... Nikki Heat. But people liked it. So I wrote another. And people liked that..."

"You read Alicia Rook stories."

Kate blinked. It seemed rare. "Yes."

"You wrote Alicia Rook stories. You started a separate account I didn't know about and you used it for Alicia Rook stories. Where she's... where Nikki and Bella and her..."

"I didn't want you to know because I didn't want you to take it the wrong way," Kate insisted. "I didn't like feeling like a tightass, so I read a few, just to give them a chance. And I saw how powerful a fantasy it was. I remembered being young—falling for older women—nothing happened, but if it had, I would've wanted it to be like that. And the more... honest I was about my fantasies, the more I had to write."

"Alicia Rook with a dildo up her ass," Alexis breathed. "That's what you fantasize about?"

"It's not you—"

"I thought—" Alexis's voice was hoarse. "That you hated it. You said it was shameful and degrading and perverted."

"I didn't know—"

"The notion of me having sex, the thought of someone fucking me, it was so far from your mind that you thought only a pervert could think that—"

"You're not Alicia Rook."


"To you I am!" Alexis grabbed the dildo and stood, brandishing it like a weapon. "You don't write her like anyone else. You write her like me. She talks like me, she looks like me—does she fuck like me?"

Kate's jaw twitched. "It's just a fantasy. You said it yourself, it's just a fantasy."

"Is that what the dildo's for? Reality? Verisimilitude? Do you get your ideas for fucking little Alicia Rook while you have that in your cunt?" Alexis's eyes burned. "Or in your ass?"

Kate let her lips purse, once, before she set them. "Are you going to stand there and pretend those stories you were looking up were research?" Her eyes flickered to the dildo. "Or that you don't have something just like that back in your dorm? Don't act so surprised, Castle."

Alexis shook her head. "It doesn't surprise me that you have a dildo. What surprises me is it being a double-header. Do you fuck other women, Kate? Are they young? Are they ginger? Do you pretend they're me?"

There was only so much red you could wave in front of a bull before the bull saw it. In one charge, Kate was in Alexis's face. "No. When I put that thing in my cunt, I pretend it's you fucking me. And I come like a bomb going off."

They could've kissed. They didn't. Kate shoved Alexis down on the bed and the dildo slipped from her fingers and her skirt flew up her legs and her breasts bounced inside their bra. It turned Kate on so hard that her breath left her. She didn't breathe as she dropped over Alexis, mounting her on the bed. Alex, on the other hand, couldn't be breathing harder as Kate's eyes swam up her body.

"Wanna see more?" she asked, suddenly as eager as a puppy dog shown a new toy.

Kate nodded, her teeth grinding together.

"Like my pussy? Would that do?" Alexis wound her panties down her thighs, the shadow of her lifted skirt barely censoring her. Kate could've drooled at even the obscuring of that sweet mound—the soft slope sheathed in flaxen pubic hair, the indentation of her labia more like an invitation than a part of her body. Kate reached out to touch, to have...

Alexis rolled away, laughing now at the root of the bed. "Or do you wanna see my boooobs?" She drew the word out self-deprecatingly, laughed as she pulled her blouse over her head and snapped off her bra as she lowered her hands. Her breasts were small, but went with the rest of her body. There didn't seem to be an ounce of excess anywhere on her. She'd become a sort of ascetic in reaction to her father's libertine ways. Beckett felt a fierce kinship with her.

She covered it with a taunt and a closing of her arms over her chest. "Alright if I touch you now, or would you like me to stare at your ass too?"

"Actually—" Alexis smoothed her skirt over her pantyless crotch. "I'd like to see what you've got, Detective Beckett."

Kate gave some thought to giving Alexis a show, doing a little dance, but a girl didn't get a crush on a policewoman hoping she'd turn into a stripper. She undressed curtly, efficiently, and stood over Alexis with her hands on her hips and her scowl distinctly unimpressed, the picture of a butch power dome.

"Fuck, you have great tits," Alexis burst out, seeing Kate naked.

Kate gave her hips a swing as she took one last step toward the bed. "How can you say that when you haven't even felt them?"

For a moment, Alex was gobsmacked. Then she threw her hands onto Kate's breasts like suction cups, squeezing them, pushing them together, then burying her face in them, howling into Kate's cleavage like a Beatles fan. Kate didn't mind. She wound her arms around Alex, snaking her fingers down to squeeze Alexis's buttocks. When Alex hummed appreciatively, Kate went further. As Alex kissed the very breasts she was kneading in her hands, Kate felt between her cheeks to the creamy little slit of her sex.

Alexis gasped explosively, turning Kate's cleavage into an echo chamber. Now unable even to beg for Kate's attentions, she threw herself back onto the mattress, pulling Kate with her so they landed in each other's arms, her small breasts against Kate's larger ones, her petite body against Kate's taller, stronger form. The only thing they seemed to have in common was below the waist. Both their pussies were wet as they rubbed together.

"Oh shit! That feels so good!" Alexis huffed out, her face already turning pink as she desperately ground herself up against Kate, her legs wide open and receptive.

"That it does," Kate said coolly, enjoying Alex's spirited but unskilled efforts while not finding it quite the revelation that her younger lover did.

"Don't stop! Don't move!" Alexis's whole body was flying up to rebound off Kate. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut. "I think I'm gonna, gonna, GONNA—"

Alexis's pussy was on fire, sensitive to every shaft of light, every mote of dust, every particle of air. Every curve of Kate's body pressed against her own. She breathed hard and fast and erratic as she clung to Kate's body, an engine trying to turn over. Kate kissed her and something inside her caught, clenched, turned into a breathy string of 'oh's that bubbled up from her straining throat.

When Alexis went limp, Kate took the opportunity to give her a long, proper kiss. One that lasted almost two minutes, the girl just lying under her and giving into Kate's slow lovemaking. Then Kate rolled off her. The detective had to remind herself that Alexis had gotten swept up in this, might be feeling pressured, uncertain. Kate would give her a minute to regroup. Then she'd fuck her brains out.

"You came, right?" Kate asked, intentionally trying to seem blasé. The casualness of the question helped make it a lot easier to answer for the virginal Alex.

"Yeah," Alexis blushed. The extent of her arousal—how her body had just keened to Kate, exploded from touching her like a stick of dynamite thrown into a fire—it embarrassed her. She had never come so fast before, but at the same time, she had never come so fast. Alex didn't know how to feel about it.

"First time with someone else?"

Alex nodded briskly. "Sometimes, I felt myself get close, when I was making out with one of my boyfriends, but it never—"

"Alexis, are you a virgin?"

Alex almost rolled away from Kate, but the motion arrested itself so she just looked away, like she was getting comfortable. "Maybe...?"

"Do you want to be?"

All Kate could see was the back of Alexis's head. Her strawberry hair stirred with the air conditioner coming on.

Kate reached down and touched Alex's thigh. It was soft and warm, the dewy hairs there making it seem far more delicate than it was. "Alex..."

"How would you do it?" Alexis asked, the muscles in her leg twitching, turning, spreading just one degree.

"I wouldn't use fingers or tongues. I've read your stories. I know that's not what you want." Kate reached over to the dildo, still lying on the bed, barely moved. It had rings for a harness that she kept in her nightstand. It could be worn so some of the dildo went into one woman and the rest went into the other. "I'll use this."

Alexis was silent.

"Did you think about that, when you found it? When you picked it up? Did you picture me using it on someone? On you?"

Alexis turned to her, hair exploding with the sudden motion. "Do it."

Kate gave her a brief kiss, one meant to be over quickly. She didn't want to come off as patronizing. Then she opened up the drawer, finding the elastic belts in the miasma of condoms and old paperbacks and one surprisingly tiny vibrator. She clipped them onto the dildo and rolled the belts up her legs like stockings, fastening them at her hips. Alexis watched closely, chewing on a fingernail, her jaw dropping when Kate sunk four inches of the dildo into herself without a care. Tightened the belts. The rest of the dildo, maybe six inches, maybe seven, Kate intended for Alexis.

"It's gonna hurt," Alexis said with strained calm, smart enough not to make it a question.

"Yes. But I'll be careful. I'll only let it hurt a little, at the beginning. Then it'll start to feel better. I won't have to be as careful. I'll make it feel nicer and nicer until... well. You've read the PWPs." Kate reached into the nightstand again, finding a half-empty tube of lubricant and using it up. First slickening her dildo from hilt to tip, then massaging it into Alexis.