Castle Lodge

Story Info
You arrange rendezvous at Castle Lodge.
1.8k words
4.1
12.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your shift is almost over and you are staring at the clock. It's been over an hour since you received the dozen yellow and red roses and the note that said for you to come to the Castle Lodge near the lake and to ask for your key at the front desk. It further says for you to not go anywhere else and that everything you need would be provided for you. You race to your car and drive to the lodge, your head swimming anxiously. You park and enter the lobby and ask for your key, the clerk gives you directions and an envelope and you make your way to the elevator. Inside you read the note that says, "Hello, sexy! As you enter the room, a glass of wine has been poured for you and a warm bath drawn. Please relax in the tub and enjoy your wine. There are clothes laid out for you on the bed. When you have dressed, come to the front room and I will be there waiting."

As you swipe the key in the door, you open to see candles burning dimly throughout what must be a suite of rooms. The wineglass is sitting on the counter and appears as if it was just poured. You walk around the suite sipping your wine checking to see if I am here. As you enter the bedroom, you see rose petals leading the way to the bathroom. A soft flickering glow is emanating from the doorway. As you pass the turned down bed, you see lingerie spread out on the bed. You pick up the dark blue, sheer lace thong and bra set and a matching teddy. Lying next to that is a full length sheer white silk robe. You rub the robe across your cheek.

Entering the bathroom, you see the tub, filled 3/4 with water and bubbles and a wine chiller with the bottle in it within arms reach of the tub. You slide out of your work clothes and step into the silky, almost too warm water and sit down to relax. The tub is oversized and you have plenty of room to stretch out. You sip down the last drink from your glass and refill it from the cold bottle. As you lean back, your hands glide across your arms and belly and down your thighs as the tension from the day begins to melt away. As you slide your hands back up your thighs, your hands slide to the inside of your legs and you brush your pussy with your fingers as your hands move to the tubs edge.

After another glass of wine, you decide to emerge from the warmth of the tub. You start to drain the water and rinse the soap off. Now you quickly dry off, move to the bedroom, and get dressed in the lingerie. The bra and panties are sheer and your hard nipples can easily be seen through them. Once the teddy is on, imagination must take over. You slip the robe over your shoulders, pull the edges over your tits, and let it hang freely. You grab your glass of wine and head out to the front room.

You pass through the doorway and see me sitting on a loveseat by the fireplace you didn't even notice when you came in. I am wearing black silk boxers and no shirt. The fire is glowing warmly and I hold my hand out to you. As you reach for me, I lean forward and kiss you tenderly on the lips, lightly brushing them with my lips and tongue. You sit next to me on the love seat and we talk for a while. The sexual tension is building between us and finally I grab your glass and set both on the table as my arms encircle you and I pull you to me. We kiss each other hard, rubbing our bodies together. My tongue dances across your lips and flirts with your tongue. I break our kiss and stand, pulling you up and I start leading you to the bed. My desire for you is obvious as my hard cock strains against the silk boxers, and I smile as I see that you notice.

I let you lead the way to the bed and as we near, I grab you from behind and hug you as I kiss your neck and grind my hard cock into your ass. My hands rub your belly as my tongue slides over your neck to your ear. I pull the robe open and gently slide it from your shoulders and let it fall to the floor, leaving you standing there in the teddy and thong and bra. You turn your head, our lips meet, and then you feel the soft touch of satin as I slide a scarf down over your eyes. I whisper in your ear to relax, enjoy, and not too worry. I lead you finally to the bed and lay you down on your stomach. I straddle your back as I begin to massage your neck and shoulders. My cock rubs the crack of your ass as I lean to massage you. I move slightly and place my leg in between your legs, prying them open as I continue the massage. As I pull on your shoulders, my leg slides up your thighs until it is pressed against your hot pussy. As I rub, I make a point of pushing my leg into you and I can feel the heat from your crotch. My hands have moved down to your lower back and ass and I am squeezing your cheeks and lifting your hips up so that your crotch slides on my leg. I can feel the wetness from your pussy and I want to taste you!

I pull away from you, and turn you onto your back. I lean down and kiss your lips and smother your face with light pecks. My tongue slides across your lips and I plunge it into your mouth flicking at your tongue. I move down from your lips and kiss your neck. I position myself next to you and start rubbing the tops of your thighs as I kiss my way down your cleavage and across your belly. I move now so that I am between your legs and I push them open wide as I slip my tongue across the smooth skin of your thighs, kissing and licking up from the knee. I am close now to your pussy and I can smell the excitement. My cock strains harder in my shorts as I lick next to the crotch of the teddy on both sides. Now I move my lips over your pussy and kiss on the crotch of the teddy! You moan slightly and try to grind into me as my tongue begins to snake across the silk fabric. I move to a snap and place it between my teeth until I feel it release. As I do this, my mouth is pressing against you. I repeat this on the other snaps until I can pull the flaps open. I do so and proceed to slowly pull it up as I put you in a sitting position while I remove it. I admire the way your tits look in the bra as your arms start to lower again. Now lying on the bed in bra and thong, I start kissing your belly and move up to your cleavage. My hands snake under you until I find the snaps and I pull you up slightly as I release them. With my mouth, I grab the edge of the bra cup and pull it off your arm, dragging it across your hard nipples.

I look down now and stare at the most beautiful tits I have ever seen. The nipples seem to harden and grow even as I stare. My tongue finds its way back to your cleavage and I start to lick circles around your tits, tightening them each time around until I am at the edge of the nipple. I pull back, then run the flat of my tongue across it as I pinch the other then I suck it into my mouth hard and nibble it as I feel it thicken between my teeth. I switch nipples and continue, licking all around each nipple hungrily. As I continue, my hand slides down your belly and I grab the band of the thong and pull it slowly up into your wet pussy! My fingertips graze across the damp crotch. You are pushing your hips up, wanting me to rub harder I think. Finally, I let my tongue slide from your beautiful tits and I move down by your hips. I grab the thong and stare at your pussy as I slowly pull the material from your crotch, and slide them down and off. I move between your legs and move my mouth above your pussy. You can feel my breath on your cunt and I start to lightly blow across you. Now, I let my tongue move to your clit and I flick across it gently at first then I swirl around it. As I do, I taste your pussy juice and my cock seems to get even harder. I lap across your lips and clit until I finally slide my tongue in deep as my thumb rubs your clit. I suck down your juices as is I slide a finger in your pussy and begin to suck on your clit. My other hand moves to your nipples and I continue to slide my fingers into you. You are bucking your hips on my face now and I want you to cum for me. I suck and nibble your clit as I feel your pussy tighten when you cum! I move my mouth to your lips and suck hard. I continue this until you beg me to stop. When you do, I stand and remove my shorts, which are wet from precum, and my cock stands out hard. I move up and rub the head across your nipples then up to your lips. As it touch your lips, you open your mouth and suck me into you as you grab my hips. You start to slide your mouth on my cock and I tell you I will not be long in cumming. You speed up and swallow my cock to the balls. I feel my balls tighten and tell you I am about to cum. You pull my cock out until the head is just in your mouth and stroke me as I shoot cum on the inside of your mouth and across your tongue. You close your mouth on my cock and swallow as you suck on me again. I reach down and remove the scarf as I pull my softening cock from your lips. As I pull you up to me, I grab your face and kiss you deeply until our naked bodies are pressed together. We hug each other and relax. The night is still young and we will soon be making love after we regain or strength.