Castle Slave Ep. 01: Rose Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Augustus released me at last, and I gasped for breath. "Not bad," he said, pulling his knickers and trousers up into place again. "You need to learn how to take it into your throat, and unless instructed otherwise, you should swallow the cum. Not only is it polite, it's a lot less messy."

He seemed to wait for a response, so I said, "Yes, sir."

"Good. Now stand up and bend over."

Bending over in a tight-laced corset isn't easy, but I did my best. He squirted some gel onto the fingers of one hand, and I whimpered fearfully as a cold, slippery finger pushed into my ass. The shock of this penetration made me tense all over. I hated it, and couldn't wait for this awful invasion of my body to be over. But as that finger continued to push gel into me, I slowly relaxed, and actually the sensation wasn't so unpleasant.

But then the finger was replaced by something else. Something cold and hard and so much thicker. "Don't," I pleaded. "Stop!" But the pressure increased, opening me wider and wider until I was sure I would be torn open... then it slotted into me, whatever it was. The pain dissipated swiftly, but my ass felt full and intensely stimulated.

"You can stand, now," Sir Augustus said.

I felt it - whatever it was - shifting inside me as I straightened up, and I twisted round automatically, trying to see what was stuck into me. I felt it brushing against my legs before I spotted it. A long, bright pink tail, like a horse's tail, reaching almost to the tops of my boots. I could feel my cheeks burning as I looked at Sir Augustus. Of all the things that had been done to me since coming to the Castle, this was surely the most embarrassing.

"You will wear the tail for one week," he said, "then I will decide your fate." He dismissed us with a wave.

All the way back down the spiral stairs and to my room, I was conscious only of the tail swishing against my thighs, and the shifting of the plug in my ass. As I cracked open my corset, to prepare for bed, quite exhausted from the long, eventful day, I realised I'd forgotten to clean my breasts and face of cum.

*

"You've got your tail!" Diane cried happily the following morning. "Did Sir Augustus make you suck his cock? I remember my first time..."

I had expected the Rose Girls all to make fun of me, but instead they hugged me and congratulated me. And not just the women. The men too. "I miss having a tail," John said wistfully.

And really, I grew to enjoy it swishing about beneath my yellow skirt, tickling the backs of my knees. It was only a nuisance when I needed the loo, because taking the steel plug out of my ass, and putting it back in, really wasn't easy - although it got easier with time.

After that, whenever taking my belt off to clean it, under the watchful eye of the camera, I didn't dare to touch myself, no matter how much I wanted to. "Your body belongs to the Castle," Diane whispered amidst giggles one night, "but your cunt belongs to the Queen."

"I hate that word," I whispered back. It was such a dirty word for what should be so precious.

"Cunt," she repeated. "Cunt. Cunt. Cunt."

"Stop it!"

"Cunt! There's nothing nice about it. It doesn't want to be teased or tickled or even licked. It wants to fuck. Aristos may have nice, delicate pussy. You have a cunt! Tell me I'm wrong."

I couldn't. I knew what she meant. The endless hunger to fuck something with my... cunt.

"Your cunt is the Queen's," she said. "You have the Queen's royal cunt between your legs. Say it. Let me hear you say it!"

"Cunt," I whispered, blushing furiously.

"Louder," she said. "Tell me you have the Queen's cunt."

"I have the Queen's cunt between my legs," I said, quietly.

Diane grinned. "Just keep telling yourself that. It will make you feel a lot better about the things you have to do..."

*

And she was right. As I knelt before Sir Augustus again, taking his cock in my mouth with confident pleasure, it helped to know that the belt that denied me access to my own cunt, denied Sir Augustus also. My body belonged to the Castle, but my cunt was the Queen's.

Cunt... Such a dirty word, but a powerful one too.

This time he didn't come in my mouth. "Do you want to be a Rose Girl?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Remove all your clothes, and bend over the table."

I did as asked. Wearing nothing but belt and tail, I laid my chest and arms on the polished wood. I wasn't surprised to feel him pull the tail from my ass, nor was I surprised to feel his cock replace it, pushing inside me, filling me deliciously. Had he done this the week before, I would have felt utterly violated. Now, though, I was just glad to finally have a cock in me, to be properly fucked.

I don't even know if I would have preferred him in my cunt. In a way, I was glad he didn't have that choice. My cunt was the Queen's. Sir Augustus could have my ass.

He was so hard, and felt so wonderfully thick inside me. I loved the friction that sent shivers through me with each thrust. I was being fucked, and I loved it. He started with slow and shallow thrusts, but his wonderful cock penetrated me deeper and deeper, until his pelvis was smacking roughly against my cheeks, his balls bouncing off the shield over my cunt.

Hard and long and thick, faster and faster,... I was in heaven, lost in pure sensation. He faltered suddenly, his cock stiffening as he thrust deeper than ever, and cum erupted into my depths.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I climaxed, weeks of pent-up need finally finding a release. "Fuck!" I convulsed helplessly about that beautiful, pulsing cock, wanting only for it to continue forever filling me with its cum...

But it ended far too soon. He pulled his already softening cock from my unsatisfied ass that continued to contract by itself, sending ripples of pleasure through me as cum dripped onto the parquet floor between my feet.

*

I returned to my room without a tail, and wearing the same boots as before, but otherwise my clothes were new. And pink. I was a Rose Girl. My ass was sore, and I was sure I would feel it for a week, but I felt very proud of myself, that I had earned my new uniform.

The other Rose Girls gave me a huge cheer when they saw me. Diane kissed my cheeks and gave me a huge grin. "You are truly one of us," she said. "You may have a virgin cunt, but you have the body of a whore, and it will be well used. Trust me."

12