Castle Slave Ep. 02: Blue Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold, wet and utterly miserable, I slumped to my knees in front of the door. If I opened it, I would be lost, but I was lost anyway.

How long I sat there, I don't know. I looked up at the sound of boots approaching to see a dark figure, blurred by my tears. I blinked my eyes clear and saw it was a Servant of the Court. She stood looking down at me. A woman in her forties, dressed all in black, with unexpected compassion in her eyes.

She held her hand out. "Come with me," she said.

It was a relief to have someone tell me what to do. I took her hand and let her lead me back to my room. She closed the door, and in the privacy of that small space, we stood examining each other. I had only ever seen the Servants of the Court from a distance. "Is it true you don't wear a chastity belt?" I asked, unable to suppress a rush of envy.

She lifted her long black skirt about her waist, showing me her bare, unshielded crotch, and the black horse's tail dangling between her stocking-clad legs. Letting the skirt fall again, she said, "However, we are still not permitted to touch ourselves without the Queen's permission. Trust me when I say I miss my belt."

Unconsciously, my hand had drifted back to my belt, scratching uselessly at the shield. "Help me, please," I begged her, and burst into tears again.

She waved her hand over the belt, and the lock clicked open. I practically tore the belt off in my eagerness, but at the very last moment, before giving my fingers to my ravenous cunt, I hesitated. "Wait, do I need the Queen's permission?"

"Yes."

"Do I have it?"

"No."

I wanted to scream. I did scream. I curled my hands up into fists, wanting to strike out at her, or at anything. "Why?" I demanded. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"You tasted something tonight that you shouldn't have. A powerful aphrodisiac. Its effects will diminish eventually, but right now it will torment you with the need for orgasm."

Tasted something? I could only think of one thing. "That cum I licked from Lady Elizabeth?"

"Yes. And more importantly, she shared a secret she should not have, and has placed your life in jeopardy, as well as her own."

"No," I pleaded. "I promise never to tell!"

"It is your loyalty to the Queen that is in question, Belinda."

"I am loyal. I swear."

"Good. Then remember always: It is the Queen's cunt between your legs. Not yours."

And with that, she left me. Alone in my room, unbelted, no one to see me touch myself if I dared, and fuck did I want to...

Before I could give in to that terrible temptation, I snatched up the belt again and locked it back in place.

12