Castle with Two Owners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

After all, after a lifetime of always being in control she was still getting used to this whole sometimes being submissive thing, and while it was exciting and new she didn't want to lose what she had with Alexis.

She didn't want to lose what she had with Castle either, but their relationship wasn't built on a slave/Mistress relationship like it was with Alexis.

Even as she was thinking about it Beckett was faced with proof that Alexis was a submissive little thing, the teen on her knees in front of another woman and happily lapping her cunt while her normally pale butt was still a pretty pink from the spanking she had just taken.

Oh how Beckett wanted to spank that ass herself, or better yet fuck it, and she knew Alexis would happily let her while she still thought of her as a pure top.

But what would happen when Alexis found out she had been spanked and ass fucked, and she had loved every minute of it? Would it be weird? Would she no longer take her seriously as a top? Would she lose all respect for her? Would she lose her?

Beckett loved Richard Castle, and was happily married to him, but he wasn't her favourite Castle, and she wasn't sure she could bear to lose her favourite Castle.

At the same time Beckett didn't know if she could break away from Lanie's control, and even if she could Beckett would miss being her best friend's bitch. Ideally she would keep them all. Her loving husband, her dominant Mistress, and her submissive little slut, but to do that her best bet was ease everybody into it.

And at least for now, she liked keeping her dominant life and submissive life apart from each other, especially if it meant she could top slutty little Alexis with her best friend. Although Beckett looked forward to the day that she could join Alexis in worshipping Mistress Lanie's curvaceous body.

As it turned out that day was today as Lanie suddenly moaned, "Mmmmmmmm, Kate... get over here. Oooooooooooh, I want you to suck my titties while your little dyke bitch eats me out. Ohhhhhhhhhh, come on girl, don't act like you never suck these titties before. Oh yeah, get over here. Yes, that's it, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Kate, oh fuck yeah! Mmmmmmmmm fuck."

Unable to resist Beckett closed the short distance between herself and her best friend, lowered her head and wrapped her lips around one of Lanie's nipples. That Lanie immediately moaned louder made Beckett proud of herself.

She wasn't so proud of herself for loving the way Lanie cradled her head against her chest and cooed encouraging words, but that was just because she frequently used this technique on Alexis.

Again this was a subtle sign of control Beckett was sure that Alexis wasn't picking up on, and Lanie was only using to taunt her. And it was working a little too well, Beckett actually finding an odd sense of delight at being bossed around by Lanie in front of the most submissive sub she'd ever had.

Alexis was dully aware that someone was now standing behind her, and as there wasn't anyone else in here it was clearly Mistress Beckett. Also she tried to keep an ear out for what Mistress Lanie said, although she was mostly listening out for an order to make the other woman cum.

Everything else was just pleasant background noise until she decided to focus on it, and eventually looked up to see Mistress Beckett sucking on Mistress Lanie's tits.

Which seemed a little weird given how dominant Mistress Beckett was, but it wasn't Alexis's place the question superior women. Besides she was far too preoccupied with licking Mistress Lanie's yummy pussy to worry about it.

Then Mistress Lanie told her, "Yeeeeeeeesssssssssss ooooooooooooh good girls. You're both sooooooooo gooooooooddddddddd at pleasing me. But it's time to make me cum. Oh yeah, make me cum Alexis! Make me cum in your sweet little mouth! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, good girl, ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck me with that tongue! Fuck my pussy with that cute little 19-year-old tongue of yours, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, tongue fuck me you little dyke bitch! Fuck me! Oh fuck me, oh fuck! That's it you submissive little whore, ohhhhhhhhhh, make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck me you little dyke sluts, fuck me, harder, fuck me hard you little bitch, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Alexis loved eating pussy, and while she could happily do it for hours her favourite part of it was making her lover cum, and as she had been listening out for permission she wasted no time in pressing her tongue against the entrance to Mistress Lanie's cunt and pushing inside.

She did this slowly, savouring every precious moment of it. Which was the same reason why when it came time to start the tongue fucking Alexis kept it slow and gentle, at least until Mistress Lanie told her that she wanted her to fuck her harder, because naturally like the good little sub she was Alexis obeyed.

Once Alexis increased the pace of her tongue thrusts it didn't really take that long to make Mistress Lanie cum. Alexis could tell she was holding back, but the redhead prided herself on being able to make an older woman cum and ultimately Mistress Lanie's stamina was no match for Mistress Beckett's training in the art of pussy eating, resulting in Alexis getting her first ever taste of Mistress Lanie's cum.

Perhaps more importantly her first taste of another woman's cum, and when the second heavenly flavour hit her taste-buds a confirm something Alexis already knew deep down inside herself. Namely that she was a shameless cunt craving slut who was born to eat pussy.

Happily providing further proof for that Alexis swallowed as much of Mistress Lanie's cum as she possibly could, which thanks to her training, and the fact that at the time of the black woman's orgasm her face was pressed against Mistress Lanie's cunt, was a lot.

Sadly it meant she had to remove her tongue momentarily, but the second Mistress Lanie's climax was over, and she had swallowed everything she could, Alexis shoved her tongue back into the older woman's pussy and started fucking it again, at first gently bringing Mistress Lanie down from her high but then bringing her right back up again.

Beckett had been jealous of both of the other women before, but it was nothing compared to now one was cumming in the other's mouth. To her shame, and surprise, even though Lanie was the one cumming Beckett found herself more jealous of Alexis in that moment, her mouth-watering as she remembered just how good her best friend's cum had tasted.

Alexis got quite a while to learn just how good it tasted, making Beckett proud as she swallowed at least the majority of the superior woman's cum before Lanie pulled her upwards until they were face to face. She then pulled her forwards like she was going to kiss her, smiled wickedly, and then pushed Beckett and her husband's daughter together.

"Kiss." Lanie ordered once Alexis and Beckett were face to face, "I want to see you two girls kiss. Yessssssssss, that's it Kate, slip your stepdaughter the tongue! Feed your Mommy my cum Alexis! Fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, that's hot!"

Neither Beckett nor Alexis needed much encouragement to kiss each other. They had been doing it for years, from the soft cautious peck of their first to the heated make out sessions both preceding and during the wild sex they now so enjoyed.

Of course this was their first time sharing the taste of a third woman's cum and pussy juice, which Beckett found really hot, but also incredibly humiliating as this symbolised Lanie's total victory over her.

Lanie had taken Beckett, used her like a slut and was now fucking her favourite fuck toy. There was just one more thing left to do, as a way to put an explanation point on this evening, although Lanie took her sweet time claiming it.

That being obviously Alexis's ass, although Beckett didn't mind the extra time to explore her sex slave's mouth with her tongue and make sure she got most of the remaining cum for herself.

"Okay, that's enough." Lanie said firmly, then when her friend cautiously pulled away she asked her, "Alexis has been good, don't you think Kate?"

After a brief hesitation Beckett nodded and reluctantly croaked, "Yes."

"So, would you say she's earned an ass fucking?" Lanie pushed.

Beckett bit her lip and thought about it. If what had just happened symbolised Lanie's total victory over her this would cement it as the most precious thing Beckett possessed was Alexis Castle's ass hole.

She cherished the girl's entire body, but she liked the butt hole best. It just made such a perfect fuck hole, and Beckett had become addicted to fucking it.

Greedily she didn't want to share it, and yet she also thought it would be really hot to see Lanie fuck that cute little ass. And Alexis just looked so hopeful, Beckett making the mistake of looking into those big blue eyes and all of a sudden she didn't have a choice.

"I suppose." Beckett grumbled, her heart-warming as she saw the happy look on Alexis's face.

"Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck my slutty little ass hole!" Alexis beamed happily.

"Shut up and bend over slut!" Lanie ordered the redhead, before turning to the other brunette, "Kate, I'm going to go grab that big black strap-on you told me about. In the meantime, do me a favour and eat Alexis's cute little ass. Make sure that her tight little hole is nice and wet for me to use."

"Alright." Beckett grumbled, only to regain a little of her dominance, "But you better not hog that slutty ass. I want a piece of it too."

There was a long pause in which Beckett was worried she'd push things too far was going to be exposed, when Lanie smiled at her, "Of course. After all, she's your bitch. I'm just going to use her like the fuck toy she is. Now get to lubing up that hole so we can fuck it together."

Knowing that was a command, not a suggestion, Beckett mumbled in agreement and dropped to her knees behind Alexis. She then pulled the younger girl's buttocks wide apart, exposing what she treasured most in the world.

Beckett had licked this hole a couple of times, most noticeably when she popped Alexis's anal cherry, but mostly she preferred making Alexis give her the rim jobs.

It just felt more appropriate to have her sub literally kiss her ass. But there certainly was a thrill to leaning down and sliding her tongue over the cute little hole, and it was certainly preferable than the humiliation of kissing Lanie's big black ass.

Alexis closed her eyes and moaned softly with delight at this rare treat. Normally she was the one giving the rim jobs, and she definitely preferred it that way as Alexis could think of nothing more humiliating than being made to worship another woman's butt with her mouth and tongue.

Especially the butt hole, even if Mistress Beckett kept it nice and clean for her to regularly lick. But the gentle licks to her ass hole were more than welcomed, especially as it was only a taste of the pleasure to come.

And the pain, the redheaded sub looking forward to the feeling of her ass being stretched out almost as much as the pleasure she would feel when her back door and back passage relaxed and once again accepted that they were made to be fucked.

Unable to stop thinking about that glorious moment Alexis opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder at where Mistress Lanie was pulling a long, thick strap-on dildo out of Mistress Beckett's toy draw.

It didn't quite match her skin tone, but the toy was appropriately black, which clearly pleased Mistress Lanie as she smiled the whole time she was strapping on the dildo.

During most of it she was staring into Alexis's eyes, or where Mistress Beckett's face was now buried in Alexis's butt, Mistress Lanie clearly looking forward to this almost as much as Alexis. Maybe even more.

When she pulled a tube of lube out of the drawer Mistress Lanie made a point to lock eyes with Alexis. She then took off the cap, squirted some lube into the palm of her hand and then began to rub it into her dick without having to look away once, Mistress Lanie showing off her experience.

This of course delighted Alexis, even though her slutty ass probably didn't need that much lube. Normally she and Mistress Beckett could make do with a little spit, and Alexis almost begged to be allowed to prepare the dildo with her mouth.

Of course it wasn't her place to ask such things. She was just a fuck hole, made to please dominant women like Mistress Lanie and Mistress Beckett.

"Yeah Kate, eat that ass! Mmmmmmmm, I love watching one white girl lick another's ass hole and get it all nice and ready for me to fuck." Lanie growled huskily as she approached, "Ohhhhhhhh, I bet you like that, don't you? You like eating your bitch's butt for me you dirty girl?"

"It's alright." Beckett shrugged before spitting onto Alexis's cute little ass hole, then adding before she went back to licking that cute little hole, "But I prefer fucking it."

"And you'll get your chance, after I'm done with her bitch hole." Lanie grinned, allowing a few seconds of eager girl on girl butt licking before she held out the little tube of lubricant, "In the meantime, how about you finger fuck this slut's butt?"

Pulling away from Alexis's ass again Beckett grinned wickedly, "There is no need for that. I told you, this is the biggest ass whore I've ever met."

Mistress Beckett then spat on her index finger and shoved it directly into Alexis's butt hole. In about a second Alexis had that finger inside her butt, and she was crying out with joy, her frequently used ass not only easily accepting Mistress Beckett's finger but allowing a second and third to slid in soon afterwards.

Just before she added more fingers Mistress Beckett started pumping Alexis's ass, making the redheaded teen cry out happily as the older woman stretched her butt so it could be used for its intended purpose.

"Wow, what a slut." Lanie grinned.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Beckett grinned, before pulling her fingers out of Alexis's ass and telling her sub, "Alexis spread your ass cheeks for us. Show us how much you want us to share your slutty little butt hole."

Lanie licked her lips and just admire the sight of little Alexis Castle spreading her ass cheeks for her, exposing her wet pussy and lubed up ass hole.

Then she grabbed a firm hold of her big black cock, pressed the tip of it against Alexis's butt hole and slowly but firmly pushed forwards, causing that little hole to gradually stretch open for her until it swallowed the head of her dildo.

That was when Lanie was genuinely surprised, because unlike every other woman she'd ever anally penetrated, including Kate Beckett, little Alexis Castle gasped and then moaned in pleasure from getting her pale little ass violated by the black cock.

If it wasn't obvious that Alexis was a massive anal whore before it was now, Lanie's mouth hanging open silently in disbelief as she stared down at this girl who was half her age, and yet already the biggest butt slut she'd ever met.

Because seriously, Lanie had met a lot of lesbian sluts who loved back door, and she personally made a sport out of turning straight women, especially straight white women, into lesbian sluts who loved back door, but Alexis was in a league of her own.

Something which Lanie felt needed to be acknowledged. More importantly the woman who had done this to Alexis deserved some praise, Lanie slowly turning to her best friend with a look of awe and admiration on her face.

"Wow, she really is an anal whore." Lanie gasped softly, "You did a great job with her."

"Oh, I can't take all the credit." Beckett insisted, "I told you, she was a natural anal whore. Isn't that right Alexis?"

"Yes Mistress Beckett." Alexis quickly replied, "I'm a natural anal whore! My slutty little ass was made for fucking."

Lanie and Beckett shared a laugh, one which sounded more wicked and taunting than at least Lanie intended, and then she began slowly sliding the rest of her strap-on through the 19-year-old's shit hole and deep into her bowels.

Like the well-trained sub she clearly was Alexis kept spreading her ass cheeks the entire time, giving Lanie the perfect view of her big black dick disappearing into the super pale white ass, Lanie swearing she let out a whimper at one stage because of this breath-taking sight. Or maybe that was Alexis. Who cares.

Part of Lanie wished she could have stuffed this super pale 19-year-old white girl's shit hole for the rest of her life, because honestly, she'd never been more happy.

Unfortunately all too soon her thighs came to rest against those lilywhite cheeks, announcing she'd buried every single inch of her dildo into Alexis's bottom.

On the bright side that meant she could officially start sodomising Alexis Castle, and after briefly savouring the moment that's exactly what Lanie did, slowly and steadily pumping her hips back and forth, using this white girl's butt hole as the fuck hole it had clearly always meant to be.

For a few long minutes Beckett just watched her best friend and secret Mistress butt fucked her daughter-in-law and secret bitch.

Honestly, it was maybe the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, with the super pale rich white girl face down, spreading her cheeks and getting her 19-year-old ass fucked by the curvaceous thirtysomething black woman, Beckett feeling she'd almost cum just from watching the sight.

At the same time she was both insanely jealous of Lanie for fucking that sweet little ass, and Alexis for being ass fucked by such a skilled top.

Embarrassed by that last thought Beckett scramble to retrieve her strap-on, pulling it out of it's hiding place with trembling hands as she kept her eyes on the breath-taking sight of her best friend fucking her bitch's ass.

She kept staring as she stepped into the harness, pulled it up her thighs, and then tightened it around her waist. Perhaps if this wasn't second nature to her now it would be a problem, but instead she kept watching while being bombarded by a mixture of dominant thoughts and submissive ones.

The latter of which in particular stood out as they were new, one in particular, prompting her to interrupt her Mistress, that being, is that how it looks when she takes my ass?

"Can, can I have a turn now?" Beckett stammered, hating how that came out.

For a moment Lanie turned to her with an unreadable expression on her face, then she smiled, "Of course, we are sharing her after all."

With that Lanie pulled her strap-on cock out of Alexis's ass, turned around, scooted back a little, pushed the younger girl's hands away from her cheeks and then took over, Lanie spreading those butt cheeks and proudly exposing how well she had already stretched Alexis's back door.

For almost a minute Beckett admired that baby gape while rubbing, yet more, lubricant into her dick before she positioned herself behind her bitch and slowly pushed her dildo into Alexis's butt.

Not as slowly as Lanie had initially penetrated Alexis's rear, but still giving herself and her friend/Mistress plenty of time to enjoy watching the girl half their age getting anally violated.

Once Beckett had her cock fully embedded in her bitch's butt she wasted no time in beginning to anally pump Alexis, the little anal slut moaning happily as she was once again butt fucked by a superior woman.

This caused Beckett and Lanie to chuckle wickedly and discuss what a total ass whore little Alexis Castle was, the brainy redhead not disagreeing in the slightest.

No, she just happily stayed in her rightful place, face down and taking it up the ass for her Mistresses, Beckett honestly not sure what she enjoyed more, fucking this tight little ass hole or taunting her slave girl about it.

"That's it you little whore, take it! Take it up your ass!" Beckett taunted, "Take it up your tight little ass! Mmmmmmmm, you're such a whore. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, such a nasty little anal whore."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers