Casual Friday

Story Info
Getting a deal from a tough client.
1.5k words
3.63
38.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely desperate," Ann comments on her reflections in the mirror. Her pristine white blouse shows she doesn't want to be obvious, but it is buttoned down to show the opposite. Maybe this will work better than the power suits she has worn this week Her skirt is short enough to show of most of her legs. She will do almost anything to get a deal.

Ann will have to work miracles. Her business trip did not turn out as well as she hoped it would. She hasn't been able to get even near a deal. Spending her days negotiating endlessly in one of the hotels conference rooms has been a waste of time. The clients habit of inventing new demands and asking additional questions has driven her to the edge. Every other hour she wants to throw the newest version of the contracts in his face. Apparently he wants to make sure she can't live up to his expectations. Although she did her best, her efforts didn't get her anywhere and she doesn't have much hope left.

Today is Friday. A different approach might loosen him up and anyway, there is little to loose. This will be her version of casual Friday. When she walks the terrace to meet him he looks amused. His lips curl up in an smile, but he talks business as usual. Didn't he notice the change of style?

For an hour they talk business in the same way as the days before. He still doubts and she isn't able to assure him enough. "We are not getting anywhere," he says after an hour or two. "I don't think we will be able to sign any contract as long as you haven't met further conditions."

This will be hard to tell this at the office. A lot of work has been flushed down the drain. Ann's client has left without even making a promise. Even worse she has missed her plane. She will have to wait another day.

Ann decides to do what a woman does best: shopping. She ends up buying a tiny white bikini. It isn't decent enough to wear in the business hotels she normally visits. Even at the beach this skimpy outfit would be daring.

But the client left, the sun is shining and the pool is tempting she decides to take a dive. In the water Ann discovers the bikini is even more daring then she expected. Her nipples are clearly visible through the thin fabric and the bikini bottom seems to show all too. It will be hard to get out of the water in a decent way.

Still in the water Ann sees her client. At first she thinks he will walk by, but he is heading for the pool. Ann pretends she didn't notice him and hopes he will have the courtesy to do the same. Showing some daring cleavage is one thing, wearing a tiny bikini another. But he doesn't walk by.

"Still here?" he asks surprised. "I thought you would be on your way back home." Ann tries to avoid the conversation with a short answer hoping he will leave, but he stays. She swims to the edge and answers his questions without leaving the water.

When he takes a seat next to the pool and orders some white wine she knows she won't be able to get away. She has to get out of the water. Being a gentleman, he lends her a helping hand.

"Quite interesting," he says without taking his eyes of her body.

"Thanks," Ann smiles at him and tries to act as if she wasn't almost naked.

She expects him to start asking questions about her business again, but he doesn't for a while and without speaking she drinks a glass of wine. She is happy with the silence. She's already uncomfortable enough. Virtually naked in front of a client. Her nipples and pussy are visible to anyone who wants to look and looking is what the client does.

Ann reaches for a towel. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he says. "You might not want to miss the contract after all." She looks at him. "Just enjoy your drink as much as I enjoy the view."

"I have a proposition," he continues after a few minutes of silence in which Ann realises she might as well relax. "If you let me have my way with you, you will get the contract at your terms."

For a few seconds she doesn't know what to do. She either can slap him in the face or considers to take up his challenge. She wants to do the first, but she needs the contract.

Ann says nothing and pretends to enjoy your drink. He looks around, then bends over. "Stay put," he whispers in her ear while his hands touch her breast, playing with her hardening nipples. His other hand slides down between her legs, stroking her pussy through the still wet fabric. He pushes it aside and inserts a fingertip into her vagina.

"I made the right offer, you made the right choice," he says. Ann doesn't know where to look. She is embarrassed. She is felt up in public and it turns her on.

When the waiter returns her client stops, but with his hand still on her leg and her nipples clearly visible through the white fabric, little is left to the imagination. When the waiter looks at her she turns her head in shame.

"Get up and come with me," the client tells her after a while. He walks away without waiting. Ann follows him through the lobby. Even though the bikini has dried again and isn't transparent any more, several men stare at her body as she passes by.

In the elevator the client stands behind her pressing her almost nude body against his business suit. In the mirror he admires the contrast between her white skin and the dark fabric. On hand rests on her belly. The other cups a breast and pinches the nipple. "I love them most when they poke out," he whispers.

The client leads Ann to his room. When she enters the room she doubts her decision to play along. No doubt he will be all over her. She doesn't want to be a slut. But she does want that contract on her terms, so she has to meet his terms.

"I will be with you in a minute," he says. She walks to the window, looking away. He takes his cell phone and starts a conversation. On and off he takes a glance, admiring her body.

She hears his words. "Certainly. Yes, she is here," he says. "You might want to come and see for yourselfs."

She knows he just invited some people over. The door opens and two men step into the room. "There she is," he invites them in. "She needs the contract." He takes a video camera from his bag, positions himself to have a good view and leaves her in the hands of the newcomers.

The two men look at her, feasting their eyes on her body. One of them comes up and grabs her breasts, pushing the bikini top away. Ann doesn't like his bold behaviour and tries to push him away. "Don't," the client tells her. "Let them have their way."

It takes a few seconds for Ann to let her defences down. She looks away from the camera. The man doesn't mind she is not happy. He grabs her breasts again. He is rough. Pulling one breasts up by the nipple, sucking the other into his mouth.

The second man joins them from behind. She feels his erection through his pants, when he takes her long hair to pull her head back. He kisses her and forces his tongue into her mouth. He tastes of beer and smoke.

Ann doesn't like it. She feels like a slut. A hand slides over her belly into her bikini bottom. The fingers start to play with her pussy. "Tight and wet," the man behind her proclaims. "I like it."

Without undressing themselves they feel her up. They take their turn kissing her, they suck at her breasts and push their fingers into her vagina. She doesn't resist. Overwhelmed by her senses she isn't able to move. She gets aroused. Ann doesn't want them to stop anymore. She simply lets them have their way, even when one of them plays her anus while the other pushes three or four fingers inside her pussy. She is beyond control. She knows her arousal will be on video, but doesn't mind anymore. She is a slut. Her orgasm hits her hard. Her knees weaken. If the two men had not supported her, she would have fallen on the floor.

"That is enough," she hears her client says when the men don't stop. "Leave her now."

The men have a last feel of her body. Reluctantly they step aside. "Just go now," the client tells them and they leave the room. Ann is a mess. Her bikini bottom hangs between her knees, the tiny top wrapped around her neck as a strange piece of jewellery.

The client turns to her. "You can leave too. I will send you a copy of the tape and expect to have the contract on my desk next Monday."