Casual Night at Home

Story Info
Wife has fun with ex.
1.2k words
3.06
50.8k
12
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Just a quick fantasy story, all positive helpful feedback accepted, hateful comments will be deleted)

*

Christine and Kevin were having a casual evening at home. Their kids were at grandmas for the night and they invited some friends over to hang out and enjoy some adult beverages in front of the fire pit. The evening progressed nicely with Christine's ex, Fred being a part of their group, ending up being the last one to stay after everyone left. They've played with Fred in the past, this weekend he was in from out of state again and staying at a local hotel since they had limited room with the kids. Anyway, the three of them ended up on the patio enjoying cigars and bourbon on the rocks. Christine was sitting next to Kevin on their outdoor love seat. They were doing what couples do, by touching and rubbing each other knowing Fred didn't mind, and was probably getting excited watching Christine. At some point Chris decided to excuse herself to get another drink. She returned with drink in hand, and wearing a REAL tight black and white tiger print halter top mini dress with lots of cleavage showing.

"You boys like?" she said while doing a little twirl to give us a full view.

"WOW!!!" Fred and Kevin said in unison.

Christine proceeded to walk over to Kevin and kiss him long and hard while rubbing his crotch through his shorts while sitting on his lap, "Nice choice," he said to Chris, and to Fred he asked, "What do you think?"

"As always, very hot!" responded Fred.

As they continued talking Kevin was rubbing Christine's ass and every so often opened the cleavage of her dress to give Fred a peak at her magnificent tits. As stated before they had all been together before so this is not unusual behavior for them when they were together. Fred was visibly rubbing his cock through his shorts as he was getting more excited from the show Christine and Kevin were putting on. Christine noticed the bulge in Fred's shorts and knew how excited he was getting from watching her. She leaned her head on her husband's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "I'm so wet from what you're doing to me."

Fred stood up after noticing that the drinks were empty and offered to go refill them and went back into the house. Christine said that she was going to go help, winked at Kevin, and made her way back into the house as well.

Fred was standing at the counter when he felt Christine come up behind him and start to rub his ass while reaching around to fell his semi hard cock through his shorts, "You're excited."

"With you dressed like that and your husband rubbing your ass while giving me peaks of your tits, what else would you expect." Fred turned around to face Christine and started to kiss her while placing his hands on her great ass. After breaking their kiss Christine takes Fred by the hand and leads him into the bedroom. Once in there they were all over each other, Christine takes off Fred's shirt, then Fred removes Christine's dress letting it fall around her feet. Christine stepped out of her dress that had pooled around her ankles and sunk down to her knees while taking Fred's shorts with her freeing his large cock easily since Fred wasn't wearing any underwear. Christine grabbed hold of the base of his cock and started licking the head. She then took him completely in to mouth and started giving him one of her classic blow jobs. This elicited a moan of approval from Fred who was running his fingers through her hair. She then stopped her ministrations, stood and guided him to the bed where they both climbed up continuing to rub and grab each other.

Christine lay on her back and drew Fred towards her and started kissing him while running her hands down his back where she grabbed hold of his ass. "Fuck me with that hard dick, shove it in my pussy"

Fred reached down and guided his hard cock to Christine's dripping wet entrance where he worked the cock head into her pussy and didn't' stop until it was buried to the hilt. "That's it. Stick it in me, fuck me, I want you inside me," she moaned moving her hips in and attempt to draw more of him into her pussy.

"Yesssss!!!!! It feels so fucking good!!!!" Christine growled.

"You like that slut?!"

"Just shut up and fuck me!!" Fred proceeded to do just that, with Christine raising her hips up to meet his thrusts, while he kissed her neck, lips, and breasts and running her hands through his hair and down his back to his ass and back again.

Kevin was still outside and realized how long it was taking to refill the drinks knowing what was probably occurring. He got up and went inside and found the drinks half completed on the counter and moans emanating from the bedroom. He walked down the hallway to the partially open door and when he arrived there saw exactly what he expected to find, his wife being fucked by Fred. He leaned up against the door jamb and started to rub his dick through his shorts. Fred saw him standing there and said to Christine, "You like my dick?"

"Ohh Yes!!" Christine moaned.

"Your husband's standing there watching; tell him how good my cock feels"

"Honey,,,,,Fred's cock feels so fucking good in my pussy."

"I can see how much you like it babe," Kevin said getting more turned on by seeing how excited his wife was.

After that exchange Christine closes her eyes and gets lost in the ecstasy that she was currently experiencing from Fred's continuous, relentless, pounding. Fred started moaning louder and Christine could feel his dick getting bigger in preparation to cum. "That's it, cum in my pussy. I want to feel your dick explode inside me, fuck me, fuck me!!!"

Fred couldn't hold out any longer, the feeling of Christine's wet pussy and her prodding was more than he could take and with a final thrust followed by shouting, "I'm cumming!!" he emptied his balls into Christine's pussy. They stayed together holding on to each other while coming down from their orgasmic high for several more minutes.

After watching his wife's moment of ecstasy Kevin made his way back to the kitchen still with a hard on from watching his sexy, slut, wife getting fucked. He refilled the drinks for everyone, grabbed his, went outside to extinguish the fire and tiki torches, and came back inside, sat on the sofa, turned on the Rays game and waited for the two love birds to return from the bedroom.

Fred emerged first, grabbed his drink, sat on one of the chairs and said, "As always, hanging with you two is exciting."

"We enjoy the excitement too my friend."

Christine emerged from the bedroom wearing boy shorts and a tank top with wet hair and smelling freshly showered. She grabbed her drink, then snuggling close to Kevin, kissed him on the lips and said, "I love you baby and all of the things we do together," then placed her head on his shoulder and added, "You'll get your chance later."

After the game ended Kevin and Christine both said goodbye to Fred and headed off to bed where they fucked until they collapsed into a deep sleep. When they awoke the next morning they stayed in bed holding one another telling each other how much they loved one another started to talk about their next fun filled weekend.