Casualty of Chance Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelli showers with her new friends.
4.5k words
4.48
94.8k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There on all fours on the floor, every time Kelli gasped for a deep breath she was reminded from the ground-in cigarette smell of the carpet below that she was in a cheap downtown motel. It wasn't the only smell infiltrating her senses however. To her dismay, every time she inhaled Kelli could also smell the scent of her own arousal hanging heavy in the air, permeating from her crotch as well as the right hand of the man standing above her who'd just manually forced her to cum.

Taking a look up to try and gain her bearings, as well as get away from the musky stench below, Kelli's eyes were immediately met by the unflinching gaze of the other man, the one who'd originally propositioned her. Even though she could see his lips moving in the dim light, from the ringing that continued in her ears, she couldn't quite hear what he was saying. Shaking her head side to side in an attempt to clear the cobwebs, when Kelli looked up a second time, she heard what he repeated.

"Come on Lady, unzip my pants and take my dick out," he said with crystal cool clarity.

The wetness of her release still soaking her crotch and thighs, Kelli felt her eyes water as she tried to focus them less than a foot away from the obscene protrusion in the front of the stranger's slacks.

"Go ahead," the man started once again, once he knew he had her attention. "I know you tried your best not to look when I was squeezing your titty back at the gas station..Now you can..aint nobody here but my friend..you can stare at it for as long as you want."

And he was right. Whatever primal drive that had caused Kelli to follow the men to the motel instead of making the turn to go home had tuned into something so desperately lacking in her otherwise ideal existence that it overrode the reservoir of common sense she'd depended on her entire life. The men could have easily robbed and raped her, killed her even, yet there she was on her knees between them, her loins continuing to spasm from her first orgasm as if sensing there would be several more to come.

In the blinding light of her moral hypnosis, Kelli raised her hands off the floor and guided them slowly towards the fly of the man's pants. Perhaps it was her unsettled and overheated senses, but Kelli swore she could smell the aroma of the man's arousal spreading out from the crotch of his pants, and could clearly see the erection inside it squirming like an angry snake sheathed in a sack, straining to get out.

In all the years with her Husband, the times that she had 'gone down' on him, he was usually already naked in bed. In all her life, Kelli couldn't remember a situation when she actually had to perform the chore of unzipping a man's pants and withdrawing his cock herself. As she knelt there on her knees in the dimly lit motel room however, Kelli Zellers was about to do just that.

Her sense of reality was so distorted, it seemed to Kelli the man towering above her must have been every bit of 12 feet tall as he stood there like a statue, his hands resting patiently on his waist as he stared down. As hard as she tried not to, Kelli felt a visceral need to look up into the man's face and when she did, she could clearly see the unflinching look of hungry expectation in the man's dark eyes as she reached for his zipper. She then saw the glowing smirk spread across his face the instant her fingertips came to rest on expanding bulge inside his pants.

Kelli sensed she was about to cross some sort of psychic threshold when she began unzipping the man's slacks, not that she hadn't already crossed several real ones by following them to the motel in the first place. The sheer, wanton act of working a stranger's pants down to unleash his cock struck Kelli as an act of complete submission to the moment. Once the dick was out and in her hands, she'd have to live with whatever consequences that would come.

Every myth that had ruminated in her head over a lifetime exploded into all too real clear focus before Kelli eyes as she cautiously eased her hand inside the man's pants and tried fumbling for the jerking beast inside. Even though all the studies and surveys concluded there were only subtle differences between the races when it came to endowment, in her little anecdotal corner of the world at that moment, there was no denying the weight of the penis Kelli tried clamping her fingers around was much more substantial than the one attached to the man she'd been married to for over half her life. Trying to spread her tentative fingers around the curved and straining shaft tucked tightly into the man's briefs, Kelli felt the tips of her fingers radiate and tingle all the way up to her elbow when she finally worked her right hand around it.

_______________________

A bristling sigh left Rico's throat the second he saw how intensely vivid his milk chocolate colored cock looked resting in the woman's lily white hand. Spreading his feet a little further apart, Rico kept his hands on his waist as he stared straight down, admiring the look of confusion and fascination on the married woman's face. Casting the occasional quick glance up to his friend Gerald, who was standing on the opposite side of Kelli, the two men waited with baited breath to see what the kneeling woman would do with the dick in her hand.

_______________________

Kelli wondered herself just what she'd be able to do with it. Giving her Husband the occasional blowjob had become an exercise in monotony. After all the years of being together she knew if she teased the head of his cock a little before gradually sliding her tongue up and down the shaft as she massaged his balls softly with her fingernails, that it wouldn't take long for him to either bust a nut right there or for him to push her onto her back and finish her that way when he felt slightly more enthused.

With another man's cock now hanging right in front of her face, Kelli's world suddenly filled with mystery wondering if she had the ability to satisfy something so virile, substantial, and to her, new.

It didn't take Kelli long to get some positive reinforcement from the man straddling her face. Feeling the muscles and tendons in her cheeks stretching much the same way they did when she was a child trying to stuff way too much bubblegum into her mouth, Kelli parted her lips as far as she could and folded them around the head of the man's endowment. Her eyes closed, Kelli could feel the man's knees tremble ever so slightly the instant she ran her tongue over his throbbing knob.

His cock was so large and her mouth so small, Kelli found it difficult to slide her tongue along the shaft of it and it wasn't long before her blush colored cheeks were bulging out to accommodate the man's girth. A grunt of primal satisfaction soon rolled from the man's chest just before both his hands came to rest on the top of Kelli's head.

Such a tiny and petite woman, Kelli's mouth acted almost like a normal woman's vagina would wrapped around such a thick and bulbous girth. Her nostrils flaring, Kelli teetered several times on her knees trying to position herself just right to get as much of the stranger's manhood down her throat as possible. Her right hand encased around the trunk-like base of his cock to hold it steady, Kelli was only able to get the upper third of it into her mouth before her gag reflex took over.

The musky aroma and flavor of the man's genitals filled Kelli's palate as she knelt there, just knowing the man was staring straight down at her with a mocking smile plastered across his face. Flames raced through the muscles in Kelli's neck as she tried corkscrewing her mouth and tongue in enough angles to fully lather than man's marbled and veiny package. Her belly soon began rumbling when a hearty stream of groans and gasps began escaping the man's throat, as if her stomach knew it would soon be lathered with a torrent of thick boiling seed.

The feeling of the man's 10 fingertips scoured through her hair sent shivers down Kelli's spine as the harsh, slurping sounds of her blowjob snorted through the room. Once she opened her eyes from her vantage point on the floor, it didn't take long for Kelli to see the man's knees begin to quiver through his now unbuttoned slacks. Despite being a decent and morally grounded married woman, somehow Kelli still filled with primal excitement and pride knowing what was coming next. Buoyed by the sight of the man's feet tapping the floor to each side of her kneeling frame, Kelli began working her mouth even harder on his choking piece of meat.

_______________________

The sight of his glistening black cock stabbing repeatedly between the white woman's grossly expanded lips created an exceptionally beautiful contrast for Rico as he grinded his crotch against the married woman's face. Feeling his heavy balls rolling and bouncing across Kelli's tiny chin, Rico clamped his hands hard around the top of her head as he looked down and admired the way her cheeks had severely puffed out to accommodate his manhood.

The sound of Kelli's gag reflex only served to spur on the married black man. Using his left hand to tilt Kelli's chin up just slightly when he sensed his lust was on the verge of letting go, as soon as Rico locked gazes with the woman on her knees, the first blistering shard of his jism splashed wickedly against the back of Kelli's throat. Rico was sure he could see the whites of the woman's eyes expand an instant before his cum began firing, as if the jerking weight of his cock on her tongue foretold what was about to happen.

"UURRRGGAAHHH....ARRGGAAHH," Rico groaned, his grip still tight around the married woman's head, holding her face in place as he emptied his balls.

Once he finally did pull his dick free, a steady wad of cum and saliva belched from Kelli's mouth, creating a vast and intricate series of web-like bridges between Kelli's lips and chin and Rico's shiny black tool. Wiping the shaft of his ebony girth against Kelli's warm cheeks, Rico and his friend Gerald looked down at the woman below and each could see the several smeared droplets of Rico's pasty white spunk dotting the kneeling woman's fiery red hair.

_______________________

Kelli assumed her next stop would be one of the unmade beds. The taste of the man's creamy ejaculate still heavy on her tongue as most of it dripped down to her belly, the remaining warm froth dried along her lips, face and ears. A trip to the bed would have been a blessing at that moment given the state of her tired and wobbling legs. Accepting the help up from the man who'd just fucked her mouth, when Kelli was back to her feet she turned but didn't see the larger man standing behind her. A few seconds later Kelli heard the shower in the next room start up just as the man holding her began shuttling her in that direction.

_______________________

The walk-in closet in Kelli's bedroom was larger than the bathroom in the Motel 6. With the shower running and the resulting steam filling the already cramped space, a mystical sense of claustrophobia seemed to envelope Kelli as the man behind her shepherded her forward. Thankful the larger of the two men was already in the shower, Kelli looked down and dodged his pile of clothes in the center of the floor as she wondered what the two men had planned. If simply fucking her was all they wanted, she knew they could have done that back in the bedroom.

Kelli could hear the man behind the curtain soaping himself up and she started to feel herself becoming entranced by the humid warmth and haze spreading out around her, but just before her mind went blank she felt the man behind her reach his hands around her chest and gently begin kneading both her breasts through her top.

Having publicly fondled Kelli when he had her cornered in her car back at the gas station, now Rico freely squeezed both his large hands around her modest bosom in the privacy of the motel bathroom. It wasn't long before Kelli felt her will, not to mention her balance, begin to dissolve into the soupy fog surrounding her and she found herself collapsing backwards against the man massaging her breasts.

The back of her head wedged hard against Rico's upper chest, all Kelli could do was look down through the mist at his hands continuously churning her tits. A few seconds later, his hands finally eased off her chest then gracefully lowered down her torso until she felt his fingers wrap around the front of her pants. Instantly she heard him undo the snap before the superheated feel of the heavy air in the room was bathing her panty clad crotch. Standing still as she allowed the man to pull her pants down, she could feel his fingertips scouring the inside of her thighs and calves until her pants were all the way down to her feet. Like a robot, Kelli kicked off her shoes before shakily stepping out of the pants.

Kelli could feel Rico kissing her softly over the neck and left ear as he raised back up and with hardly any effort he raised each of her arms high into the air before lifting her hospital scrub off as well.

There was a mirror hanging over the bathroom sink to her right and even though it was quickly steaming up, Kelli sensed she could still look at herself in it if she'd wanted. She resisted the urge however, much more comfortable processing everything she could internally rather than having the visual imprint seared into her conscious forever. Either way, when she looked down and away from the mirror, Kelli realized she was standing there in nothing but her matching pink bra and panties.

Feeling the man's heartbeat race between her shoulder blades as he leaned down behind her, Kelli watched him waste little time caressing his large black hands all over her pale and freckled midriff before jabbing several fingers inside the waistband of her panties.

"MMMMAAAHH," Kelli squealed and squirmed when she felt his fingers slice deep into her sopping wet snatch, her unbridled desire overriding any hope now for her quickly fleeting self control.

Reaching backwards, Kelli embarrassingly tried grasping for the man's crotch as he held her in his arms.

"Let's get you naked then get you into the shower," Kelli heard him whisper down to her.

And Rico did just that. Kneeling down behind her, he worked the married woman's panties down to her ankles then helped her step out of them before raising back up and folding his fingers around the twin clasps of her bra. After expertly undoing them, Rico eased the freed straps over Kelli's shoulders then down her arms before dropping the lacy bra cups on top of her already discarded panties.

Peering over Kelli's shoulder once he'd stripped her bare, Rico grinned admiring the naked woman's small but pert breasts as they hung from her chest and couldn't resist reaching up and tweaking each of the already swollen nipples between his meaty fingers as he softly kissed her shoulders and collarbone.

Sensing Kelli was putty in his hands, Rico finally walked her towards the shower and pulled open the curtain.

_______________________

Ultra modest when it came to her body, Kelli Zellers was normally too reserved to even wear a bathing suit if she was going to be around people she didn't know. Yet there she was, completely naked and being manhandled by a guy she'd known for less than an hour in a cramped bathroom.

Through the sauna like haze, Kelli instinctively tried using her hands and arms to cover her nudity but the firm hand in the center of her back didn't seem to care. With the shower curtain pulled aside and the fizzing castoff of spray now pricking Kelli's ashen face, she knew her only path was forward. Lifting her left foot and stepping into the shower, Kelli braced herself for the initial jet of water but thankfully the man already in there was blocking a majority of the stream. Despite her reluctance to look up, in the end Kelli's primal want won out and she raised her eyes enough to see the dripping wet and imposing figure of the huge black man she'd originally plowed into in front of the gas station an hour earlier, now lathered up and staring back at her.

From the moment she'd met the two men, the inherent difference between their size and hers, not to mention their differing skin tone, had tripped a curiosity deep within Kelli. The scope of the difference didn't really sink in all the way until she was face to face with the larger of the two men in the shower. Standing less than two feet from him, it was clear his naked body dwarfed hers and Kelli did her best not to outright stare at him as he rubbed his body up with soap.

There really wasn't anywhere for Kelli's eyes to go however. There was no way in Kelli's current condition that she could maintain eye contact with him but she'd didn't want to stare demurely down at the slick surface of the shower floor either for fear of seeming too weak and helpless, even though that was exactly how she felt.

Instead, Kelli's gaze happened to settle, accidentally at first, directly between those two poles at the man's swinging cock and heavy balls, each saturated with the clear droplets of water beading down from the shower. Her unsteady eyes guiltily trying to quantify the size of the man's genitalia, Kelli lost track of Rico until he'd followed suit and eased into the shower as well, leaving her sandwiched between the two men in the tightest of quarters.

Each edging closer to Kelli, Rico and Gerald created what amounted to a cocoon around her until she nearly disappeared between them. Without a hint of pretense or caution, Gerald leaned down and kissed the married woman on the lips while Rico reached around with both hands, using his left to paw at her swaying breasts while carving his right between the crevice of her buttery slick crotch, the whole time planting kiss after soft kiss between Kelli's shoulder blades. It wasn't long before Kelli's left hand shamefully eased between Gerald's legs and she found herself rolling his ebony hardness between her thin white fingers.

The sensation of Kelli's soft fingertips combined with the unabashedly kinky feeling of her wedding band sliding up and down the length of his rapidly growing erection until Gerald knew he could cum right there in her hand. Having much more vivid plans about how he wanted to bust his first nut inside her, Gerald reluctantly pulled away and reached around the curtain to grab a towel, leaving Kelli alone for the moment with Rico in the shower.

Rico continued to kiss and fondle Kelli was Gerald toweled himself off outside. After a few more moments of foreplay, once he could see Kelli was completely drenched from head to toe under the shower, Rico reached for the soap and began scrubbing the bar back and forth across Kelli's body. Over and over Rico circled the soap over Kelli's freckled shoulders, jiggling breasts and trim stomach as he kissed and bit at the soft flesh of her neck from behind.

Not knowing quite what she'd actually expected when she made the ultimate decision to follow the men to the motel, standing naked in a shower stall and getting bathed from head to toe by one of them certainly wasn't on the list. Yet there she was, her knees trembling as the mist from the warm rushing water enveloped her allowing a stranger to use his hands like two large loufas over every inch of her body.

When Rico eased each of his hands off Kelli and laid the soap back in the dish, she winced every so subtly in disappointment, but it wasn't long before an even greater surprise came her way. Her eyes closed as she absorbed the complete sensory overload of being pampered so tenderly, suddenly Kelli felt a thick wad of shampoo land on the top of her head. Before she could even regain her breath, Rico's 10 fingers began flexing and massaging the shampoo into a lather until he'd worked into every molecule of Kelli's scalp. An audible gasp of shock and utter joy burped from Kelli's throat and a trillion tiny goosebumps began to pop across her soaking wet flesh.

12