Casualty of Chance Ch. 04

Story Info
The threesome has a visitor.
4.5k words
4.5
66.6k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli Zellers was mortified. Being naked on a motel room bed with a stranger's dick shoved up her ass was bad enough, but now there was a knock at the door and the other man in the room had turned to answer it. There wasn't nearly enough energy in Kelli's tank to pull herself off Rico's impaling shaft so she could run and hide. In fact there wasn't even enough time for Kelli to reach for a pillow to cover herself before Gerald grabbed the knob and opened the door.

___________________________

19 year old Isabelle Guiterrez wasn't even legally supposed to be in this country. Like thousands of transplants from El Salvador however, she'd come to the US about eight months earlier with her brother and two cousins, in their case to help make some money to send back home to her ailing Mother.

To uproot herself from the only life she'd known, and to do it at such a volatile age, hadn't been easy for Isabelle. The acclimation process was at least helped somewhat by finding a steady job as a maid at the motel. Like any normal, hormone driven and insecure 19 year old however, Isabelle was starved for attention. Living with her Brother along with two other male relatives, there wasn't much opportunity for Isabelle to seek out male attention under her family's watchful eye. It was only when she was at work that she felt safe enough to act on some of those bottled up desires.

She couldn't vacuum, dust and fold sheets nearly as well as most of the other women working at the motel, but the occasional blowjob she gave to the Pakistani owner of the place helped Isabelle keep her job. She'd also had a few serendipitous flings with the random guest since she started the job in the Spring, and the same temptation Kelli Zellers was currently succumbing to with Rico and Gerald, Isabelle had as well, only a day earlier.

Just a few minutes earlier she'd been going through her daily routine of cleaning the rooms on the second floor after morning checkout when one of the walls in the room she was in the process of cleaning began to rattle. Isabelle trembled in fear for a moment thinking another earthquake was hitting the St. Louis area but she quickly realized nothing else besides that particular wall was shaking.

Isabelle knew the two men staying in the room next door, she'd had sex with both of them the previous morning, and thought possibly about doing it again if they were in their room when she made her rounds. She'd even cut a few corners earlier in the day just to save an extra half hour or so in case they were there.

Then Isabelle heard the shrieks and groans coming from next door. Quickly realizing the two men were fucking another woman in their room, Isabelle filled with a strange mix of jealousy and fascination. Pressing her ear up to the wall, Isabelle listened for several minutes as Gerald relentlessly drilled Kelli's pussy less than a foot away, sandwiching the thin redhead between his immense body and the vibrating wall separating the rooms.

Isabelle's heart bounced into her throat as the sound of Kelli's back sliding up and down the other side of the wall filtered through the room. She continued to listen until the feminine screams on the other side of the wall became muffled and replaced, first by the slapping report of human flesh colliding, and then finally the animalistic groans of a man about to cum.

Shaken by what she had heard, after the violent crescendo of release eventually played out and the wall separating the two rooms grew still, Isabelle pulled herself away from the wall and tried to resume her cleaning, her panties dampened from her carnal eavesdropping.

There was a tug-of-war now between Isabelle's jealousy and fascination. On one hand she felt used by the two men who'd given her such pleasure the previous morning, only to hear them now doing the same exact thing with another woman. Isabelle even wondered if it was another maid from the motel staff being ravaged in the next room. And that led to a level of unsheathed curiousity for the young girl, wanting to see just who the woman was with Gerald and Rico. In the end her need to know won out and Isabelle knocked on the door of the room, just as her job entailed, and when the door swung open, her small brown eyes were filled with the most vivid and potent sexual image of her short and somewhat sheltered life.

___________________________

Kelli watched as Gerald quickly grabbed the young woman at the door by the left arm and pulled her into the room before slamming it shut behind her. Even in her debilitated and compromising position, Kelli was awestruck by the image of Gerald and tiny, Hispanic girl standing next to him. The girl looked almost like an infant next to such a large and imposing man and Kelli found herself feeling as naked emotionally as she was physically when her and the girl's eyes met.

Her ass still skewered on the spit of Rico's dick, a disjointed gaze of wonder and dread leeched across Kelli's face as she watched Gerald shepherd the young girl towards the bed, his right hand tight around the girl's left arm. The closer the odd pairing got, the more Kelli was dumbfounded by the contrast. The girl couldn't have even been 5 feet tall and by Kelli's best guess, didn't weight 95 pounds. She could even envision a man as large as Gerald reaching down and grabbing her by the scruff of the neck and raising her like a stray kitten with just his bare hand.

Yet there was something about the cold, steely gaze of intent in her chestnut colored eyes that whispered to Kelli that the young woman usually got what she wanted. The girl didn't so much as flinch when Gerald walked behind her and wrapped his hands around the waistband of her uniform pants before jerking them straight down to her knees without hardly an ounce of effort.

The second Gerald tugged the maid's pants down, it all started to make sense for Kelli. The girl's crotch was shaved bare, just like her own, save for a day's worth of stubbled re-growth and it quickly became evident to Kelli the two men had given the teenage girl the exact same treatment they were in the process of giving her. The look of compliance in the maid's eyes only validated Kelli's assessment.

"Isabelle," Kelli said to herself, noticing the girl's name on her uniform tag.

"She's no more than just a girl," Kelli thought, guessing the maid was pretty close to the same age as her oldest Daughter, who was away at college.

Kelli also couldn't help but wonder how such an ultra-petite girl could have withstood having sex with either Gerald or Rico. Having already survived sex with each herself, Kelli simply couldn't fathom how a woman who was even smaller than she was could manage such a feat.

Gerald wasted no time reaching his right hand down between Isabelle's thighs and Kelli was nothing short of stunned seeing how Gerald's huge paw literally covered the expanse of the Hispanic girl's crotch, and within a few seconds Kelli felt cold slivers of electricity race down her spine seeing the man's middle and ring fingers disappear inside Isabelle's quim.

The scent of Isabelle's arousal mixed quickly with the healthy stench of sex that already hung in the air, and the density of the smell only intensified each time Rico churned his cock deeper in Kelli's ass. Reaching around Kelli with his left hand, Rico flicked his fingers repeatedly across the nub of the married woman's clitoris as he nibbled at the back of her neck.

The synapses in Kelli's brain sizzled as she absorbed the image of Gerald's palm squeezing Isabelle's tender cunt, the sound of his fingers clear in her ears as he dug them through the folds of the young girl's velvety and glistening sex. Kelli soon realized Gerald was about to do the exact same thing to the teenage maid that he'd done with her an hour earlier when he and Rico had got her alone in the room.

Gerald and Isabelle were close enough now to the bed that each time he gouged his fingers in and out of her pussy, the girl's vaginal stew radiated out in all directions, landing like warm rain across Kelli's naked flesh. It wasn't long before Isabelle's knees began shaking, banging like two small fists into the edge of the mattress as Gerald increased the speed of his manual thrusts. Then an inaudible mixture of jerky Spanish and broken English began spilling from Isabelle's lips, the raw and inhuman sound of it causing even more goosebumps to rise across Kelli's nude body as she watched Gerald wrench his fingers all the way inside her.

Kelli was also struck by the sight of Gerald's dick steadily re-inflating, seeming to grow a little larger each time one of Isabelle's incoherent shrieks bounced through the room until it was fully grown and seemingly ready to pillage again.

Secretly, Kelli prayed Gerald was going to use his re-energized cock on the writhing young woman in his clutches, finding herself mesmerized by the thought of how it would look to see a man as large as Gerald mating with a girl as small as Isabelle. The way he was jarring his clenched fist in and out of her cunt however, Kelli sensed he was more than content to drive Isabelle over the edge with just his gigantic hand.

Kelli watched as Isabelle's body began to jerk, her feet seeming to lurch a little higher off the floor each time Gerald's black fist pierced her womb until she was bobbing like a marionette in her arms. Isabelle's long and shiny black hair fluttering out across both her shoulders as well as Gerald's chest as she quivered in mid-air, Kelli could see the girl's glowing pink labia engulf her lover's penetrating hand as he spat harsh, nasty things into the girl's ear.

She'd become so engrossed watching Gerald sexually manhandle Isabelle, Kelli had lost track of just how deep Rico had buried his cock inside her ass. That was until the stabbing presence was simply too much to ignore. His left arm wrapped tightly around Kelli's waist to hold her in place, Rico lurched forward until he'd bottomed out inside the married woman's rectum.

A guttural groan belched from Kelli's throat when she felt Rico's dick slither all the way up inside her.

"All the way in, Baby... just wiggle you tight sweet ass around until you're use to it," Rico whispered soothingly into Kelli's ear.

Digging the fingernails of her left hand into Rico's thigh, Kelli's squeezed her right hand around Rico's directly above her head as she tried desperately not to scream. Isabelle however wasn't so lucky.

An incessant barrage of "AAAHHHHS", "OOHHHHS" and "MMMMMS" crackled continuously from the girl's lungs, her pants now half way down her calves as Gerald held her by the crotch in mid-air.

From her vantage point on the bed, Kelli was able to watch the orgasmic transformation take place throughout Isabelle's face and body. The constant slapping sounds of Gerald's hand smacking the girl's cunt only increasing, Kelli watched as the muscles in Isabelle's arms and legs first began to twitch, then flail involuntarily. Then the girl's head started to bounce side to side on her shoulders as her feet shook like a ragdoll several inches off the floor. Kelli then saw the muscles in Isabelle's pretty face contort, almost as if she was in the middle of giving birth. Then it happened.

A loud and steady wail bleed from Isabelle's throat, and for a couple of seconds it appeared the girl had become possessed by a demonic spirit trying to literally rip itself out from inside the 19 year old Hispanic girl's body. Gerald simply grinned and kept his hand churning inside Isabelle's womb as if he'd heard the same blathering screams of release from many a woman's lips before.

Just as he'd done with Kelli after making her cum an hour earlier, Gerald allowed Isabelle's dead weight to slip from his hands after she came. Removing his sloppy hand from her swollen slit as she fell, Gerald watched Isabelle crumple into a heap at his feet.

Breathless and dizzy between Gerald's legs, Isabelle looked up and the only thing she could see was the tree branch of his fully aroused manhood swaying there and she did the only thing she knew how to do. Opening her lips wide, the wobbly and spent girl took Gerald's dick in her mouth and started sucking it, the proportions of his thick and veiny beast grotesquely bulging her light brown cheeks for all to see.

For several minutes Gerald kept his hands on his waist, staring down at the little El Salvadoran girl servicing him below. Casting an occasional glance over to Kelli on the bed, Gerald's blood boiled seeing the ungodly beautiful contrast of Rico big black dick lodged all the way inside the married woman's gorged ass.

"Ready to DP her?" Rico finally asked his friend, the implication of the query sending immediate shivers down Kelli's spine.

"Let's do it," Gerald quickly replied before pulling his dick free from Isabelle's obscenely stretched lips and turning his attention towards the bed.

The wheels were set in motion before Kelli even had a chance to contemplate her fate.

Keeping his dick pushed to the hilt in Kelli's asshole, Rico clamped his left hand down on top of her thigh and used his right to brace her by the chest. Rotating her weight backwards and then down on top of him, Rico spread his feet wide on the mattress and allowed Kelli's impaled behind to come to rest on top of his crotch.

A ongoing series of "arrgghs", and "ahhhs" shot from both Rico and Kelli's mouths as Rico spun the married woman around, every subtle movement their genitals made creating tense spasms to ripple through each of their loins until Kelli was resting squarely on top of the man who'd just taken her anal cherry.

"Now lean back," Rico whispered up to Kelli, extending his hands up to her shoulders and helping her down until her back was balanced on top of his chest.

"All Right," Rico let out a sigh of accomplishment when Kelli's weight settled on top of him.

His dick still snugly buried in Kelli's ass, Rico watched from over the naked woman's right shoulder as Gerald approached from the foot of the bed, making his way between Kelli's parted thighs.

The bedsprings, already straining under Rico and Kelli's combined weight, screamed that much more when Gerald dropped his right knee down on the mattress, adding his nearly 300 pounds to the frame's burden.

The added jostling Gerald presense created as he crawled between Kelli's legs did nothing to calm the earthquake rumbling inside her. Every movement Gerald made forward caused the bed to creak, which in turn caused the cock Rico had buried in her ass to vibrate unmercifully.

"What do we have here?" Gerald said as a hungry grin ignited across his chubby face.

Taking each of Kelli's thighs in his hand, Gerald pushed them a tad further apart, his eyes fixated the whole time on the obscene image of Rico's penis jutting straight up inside Kelli's quivering rectum.

"You know what we're about to do, don't you?" Gerald muttered down to Kelli, his dick now swaying ominously above the rim of her shaved and smoldering cunt.

"... Yes," Kelli answered in a voice that sounded as distant as her good judgment.

"Alright," Gerald replied with dry intention before dropping the shaft of his uncircumcised penis on the already stretched fissure of Kelli's swollen labia.

Rico's breath caressing the back of her neck each time he exhaled, Kelli could feel the man's strong hands sliding down off her shoulders and coming to rest on each side of her waist.

"I'll hold her tight... see how much you can get inside her," she heard Rico shout up to Gerald, who was now towering like a crouched animal between her outstretched legs.

Looking down the length of her torso, Kelli could see her nipples standing like two fat grapes on the top of her chest as she watched Gerald aim the head of his cock against the puffy opening of her cunt. The instant Gerald penetrated her, the resulting shot of pain that fired through her body caused Kelli's head to roll to the left. When it did she could see Isabelle kneeling there on the floor, anxious as she waited directly beside the bed with her hands folded across the edge of the mattress.

"She's gonna watch me get fucked just like I watched her," Kelli thought to herself before clenching her eyes shut when Gerald shoved another inch or two of his dick between her quaking vaginal walls.

"AAAWWWWWWW," the married woman grunted helplessly, her body now sandwiched between over 500 pounds of muscle and intent.

Digging her heels into the sweaty and crumpled sheets below, Kelli clawed her fingers into each side of Gerald's rotund waist, the unleashed slut inside of her prodding him on as he pressed his weight forward.

"You in yet?" Kelli heard Rico call up to Gerald.

"Goddammit... you know he's in you cruel Son-of-a-Bitch," Kelli wanted to scream back to Rico, knowing he knew from the way she was squirming and squealing on top of him that Gerald had completed the DP.

Gerald simply laughed in reply to his friend's question, slapping his huge hands hard down on each of Kelli's thin and trembling thighs as if to tell Rico, "Yep... we own her now. "

Progress was tedious, but within two minutes Gerald and Rico had shoved as much of their dicks inside Kelli's plumbing as humanly possible. With more than a foot of their collective cocks filling her cunt and ass, Kelli swore she could feel every vein, nick and indentation of each of their marbled manhoods as they see-sawed back and forth between the tender, flimsy and thin strip of flesh that separated the two orifices.

With an inferno raging from her head down all the way down to her toes, Kelli franticly tried humping her crotch back and forth in a desperate attempt to make the two men cum before they either crushed her or split her in half. Even though there was a powerful force in her body trying to end the ordeal as quickly as she could, there was another less tangible force aching to make it last as long as the men would let it. Each time she tried forcing them cum, there was a quick internal reflex to slow down and allow things to run their course in order to enjoy every possible sensation of the men's synchronized assault.

Through the intertwined tangle of flesh corralling her, Kelli tilted her head and opened her eyes just enough to see Isabelle's face as she knelt there on the floor. Kelli could tell by the way the young girl's pupils flared, and lips quivered ever so slightly, that the teenage maid was diddling her fingers through her cunt as she watched her get throttled from both ends.

The four legs of the bedframe creaking in pain each time Rico and Gerald pressed Kelli's body between them, it didn't take long before the physical toll overloaded the married woman's circuitry and the only way for Kelli to compensate without totally going mad was to shut her eyes and allow her whole world to go black. The two men ruthlessly continued to fuck her in what seemed like well practiced unison, and in that self imposed darkness she'd created, Kelli was left to conjure the image of Isabelle's eyes staring down at her on the bed, as if the tiny El Salvadoran girl now shared a special kinship with the married mother of two.

Her body going limp between Gerald and Rico, Kelli kept the image of Isabelle's pretty and reassuring face front and center in her mind as the two men had their way with her. Her nipples pressing like two stones into Gerald's massive chest as he lowered his full weight down on top of her, Kelli could feel Rico's abs grating against her lower back each time the grinding pair hit paydirt.

Clutching her thin, freckled arms all the way around Gerald's back, Kelli clenched her eyes closed even tighter and held on for dear life, knowing her future was now completely in their hands.

"I wanna hear you scream... come on... I want to hear you scream... wake the whole damn world up... let 'em hear you," Gerald hot breath shot repeatedly into Kelli's right ear.

12