Casualty of Chance Ch. 05

Story Info
The foursome's lust comes to a torrid climax.
6.6k words
4.5
64.2k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

sent via emailOnce again Kelli felt the depression of another person's knees creeping towards her from the foot of the bed. Instead of one of the men crawling between her legs for another go around, this time it was Isabelle making her way towards her and Kelli didn't have the energy to even attempt to cover herself as the 19 year old El Salvadoran girl steadily approached.

Kelli could sense exactly what was about to happen when she stared down the length of her torso and saw Isabelle's gaze focused squarely on the freshly shaved pink slit of her overfucked pussy. Biting down on her lower lip to brace herself for what she knew was coming, Kelli's rear end still lurched off the sheets when Isabelle's soft lips brushed across the steaming fissure for the first time.

Having grown use to the powerful way Rico and Gerald manhandled her body, Kelli was startled as she laid there feeling just how gentle and tender Isabelle's fingertips were as they spread out across her upper thighs.

"She almost looks like a cat curling up down there," Kelli thought to herself seeing the way the young girl rolled onto her side and positioned herself between the her knees before extending her tongue to start licking at the rubbery and slick bloom of Kelli's vagina.

It was the first time Kelli had ever been touched in that way by another woman, and the blush that had already blotched its way across a large portion of her ultra fair skin only darkened when she rolled her eyes to the right to see Rico and Gerald sitting on the other side of the room with their feet up. Both men were still naked as they sat there and watched the lesbian coupling on the bed, their cocks each hanging from their groins like well used weapons.

Kelli had no choice but to lay there and allow Isabelle to have her way down there. The sound of the girl's soft lips lapping at her cunt filled Kelli's ears, and she found it increasingly difficult to keep her hands still and down by her side each time the glorious electrical pulses darted off Isabelle's tongue and radiated through her entire body.

"AAHH... AAHHHH... AAAHHHHH," Kelli winced, her throat clearly beginning to churn each time she tried to breath.

It wasn't long before the rest of her body was responding as well. It started when her hips began to twist on the sheets, followed quickly by her knees swaying side to side as they bracketed Isabelle's petite frame. Within a minute Kelli's heels were digging at the mattress, making it abundantly clear the teenage girl's mouth was having the desired effect.

The pupils in Kelli's eyes beginning to dance once again in their sockets, she was sure she could see Rico and Gerald lean forward in their chairs to get a better view of what was happening between her legs. Just as Kelli was starting to get use to having another woman's mouth glued to her pussy, suddenly Isabelle pulled her lips away and stared down at the married woman writhing beneath her.

Keeping the pressure of her left hand firm on Kelli's clitoris as she allowed the naked white woman a chance look up and make eye contact with her, when Kelli finally did Isabelle just smiled and dove her face back between the woman's parted thighs, only this time instead of gouging her tongue inside Kelli's sopping wet pussy for a second time, she aimed it just a tad lower.

"WWAAAHHHH," Kelli's voice cracked the instant Isabelle's tongue slipped inside her just fucked anus.

Her back and shoulders squirming across the sheets, both of Kelli's hands shot straight down to her crotch. Extending her 10 fingers out around Isabelle's head, Kelli kneaded the girl's long and shiny black hair as she darted the tip of her tongue in and out of her ass, devouring the traces of lust Rico and Gerald had left behind.

If having a woman eating her pussy seemed a little foreign for Kelli, then having someone delicatly lick her ass after just getting it fucked was something she just couldn't fathom. Kelli's spine buckled and her head bounced up and down on the pillow as Isabelle swiveled and twisted her tongue deeper into Kelli's anus, the entire time never relieving the glorious pressure of her thumb and forefinger pinching the married mother of two's bulging clit.

"Holy Shit," Gerald's husky voice echoed though the room as he stood up for a better look.

Turning her blurry gaze in Gerald's direction as he approached the foot of the bed, Kelli watched as he dropped down to his knees directly behind Isabelle, then leaned his face forward. It only took a few seconds for Isabelle's tiny body to lurch and her warm breath to wash across Kelli's crotch when Gerald placed his mouth on the Hispanic girl's swollen pussy.

"MYYY... GODDDDD,'" Kelli quivered out loud upon realizing what was happening, swinging her hips up off the bed and rubbing her pussy hard against Isabelle's now straining face.

Gerald's huge tongue digging deeper into Isabelle's dripping snatch, the young girl wrapped her short legs around Gerald's head and resumed her oral assault on Kelli's cunt and ass.

The energy transfer between the three was palpable for Rico as he continued to sit back and watch, but when he saw Gerald begin to rub his cock back to hardness as he ate Isabelle out, he too knew the morning was far from over.

"Got one more good nut left in ya?" Rico yelled down to his friend.

"Yeah... only live once," Gerald briefly removed his greasy mouth from Isabelle's cunt and replied.

>From her prone position on the bed, all Kelli could see of Gerald was

the top of his head bobbing a little each time he scoured his tongue through Isabelle's pussy. And like clockwork, every time the older man licked the girl's pink, buttery slit within a second or two Isabelle's facial features would wrench and another gushing breath would rush from her throat and sweep across Kelli's burning vagina. Over and over that interplay continued for several minutes until Gerald ate Isabelle right up to the point of cumming. Just before he'd let her however, Gerald abruptly pulled his mouth away from her crotch and left the young girl with a look of deprived desperation etched across her pretty brown face.

As if he was a bear rearing up on his hind quarters, Kelli watched as Gerald stood up and put his right knee on the bed.

"He's hard again," Kelli marveled, her dazed eyes filled with the image of Gerald's dick re-inflating as he took the girl's hips in his huge black hands and pulled her towards him.

"God... he's gonna fuck her right there between my legs," Kelli muttered to herself, stunned by the very realization of what she'd secretly longed to see just a few minutes earlier.

Kelli did her best to calm her nerves as she instinctively spread her feet all the way apart to allow Gerald enough room to maneuver Isabelle into place. Dropping her right hand down to her crotch, Kelli gracefully rolled her fingertips between her soaked and swollen labia as she watched Gerald cradle Isabelle's tiny asscheeks in his hands before spreading them apart. With Isabelle's face framed directly above her pussy, Kelli saw Gerald reach for his cock an instant before swinging the raging girth into place.

The veins in Isabelle's neck, not to mention all the muscles in her arms and legs, twitched and fired when Gerald began shoving his dick inside her.

"GGGRRRAAAHHHH... AAAAAHHHHH," a loud gasp burst from the young girl's throat each time Gerald steadily pushed his groin forward.

The contrast between the two was amazing for Kelli as she leaned her head up to get a better look at Isabelle on her knees in front of Gerald, and the way her almost miniature body buckled each time he plowed into her from behind.

Isabelle's hands grabbing the sheets to each side of Kelli's waist in an attempt to keep herself up, Kelli looked into Gerald's eyes and saw the clear and frightening look of determination on his face, knowing he'd had that same look when he fucked her so savagely just a few minutes earlier.

"Your dick must be raw by now," Rico shouted from his chair on the other side of the room.

"Yeah... a little... but she's drenched... like fucking a wet velvet glove," Gerald replied as the sound of his cock splashing through Isabelle's tight cooch resonated clearly through the room.

Watching Isabelle's small, caramel colored breasts flopping across her chest each time Gerald pounded her from behind, Kelli couldn't help easing her right hand back inside her pussy and rubbing it as the smashing sound of Gerald's thighs crashing into the Isabelle's backside echoed around her. Kelli could see the young girl's elbows withering and bending a little more on the mattress each time Gerald's dick hit home but Kelli still gasped and re-coiled slightly when Isabelle's arms completely gave way and she crashed face first on top of Kelli's torso.

Pulling her hand free from her crotch just in time, Kelli could feel the side of Isabelle's warm right cheek against her stomach as Gerald edged forward on his knees. The angelic softness of Isabelle's long, shiny black hair now flared out across her midriff, Kelli had the perfect view of Gerald's huge black cock digging like a shovel between the young Hispanic girl's raised asscheeks.

Her pussy turning into a molten stew beneath Isabelle's heaving chest, the nurturing, motherly instinct inside Kelli caused her to lower her right hand down to the side of the teenage girl's head as Gerald continued to drill forward. Massaging her fingertips tenderly across Isabelle's temple and cheek, Kelli stroked her over and over as she absorbed the energy coursing from Isabelle's clammy flesh. Her own tits bouncing now under the force of Gerald's assault on Isabelle's behind, Kelli raised her left hand up to her chest to cradle and cup her breasts as Gerald plowed on.

There was little doubt what would happen next. Kelli could see the growing mixture of strain and delight etched across Gerald's face, not to mention the increased ferocity of his breaths as he drove forward into the quaking flesh of Isabelle's tiny behind.

"Make her cum," Kelli heard herself say, with urgency, up to Gerald.

A tawdry wave of aroused detachment flooded Kelli's system the moment she told the hulking black stranger to drive the naked maid to orgasm, her own pussy literally gushing now against Isabelle's cleavage.

Gerald's eyes instantly lit up, and if it was humanly possible, the pace of his thrusts sped up when those three words from Kelli's mouth sounded in his ears. It wound up being all the prodding he needed. Slamming his cock all the way against Isabelle's cervical wall, Gerald scooped his left hand under the maid's naked body and squeezed his fingers hard around her clitoris.

"AAAAHHHHHH... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHH," Isabelle immediatly grimaced, her voice slicing through the room like shattering glass for nearly a minute as she squirmed like a speared fish between Gerald and Kelli.

The sound of the young girl's orgasmic bliss combined with the look of joyous and wanton guilt in Kelli's eyes was too much for Gerald, and within a few seconds his balls had bloated past the point of no return.

"GGRRAAA... GGRRAAAAA... GGRRAAAHHHHHHHH... GGRAAHHHHHHH," Gerald savage voice drowned out all the other noises in the room as he shot what creamy seed he had left in his testicles deep into the teenage girl's welcoming womb.

___________________________

A minute or so after Gerald's brutal release, Kelli was still flat on the bed with Isabelle's body draped over top of hers like a living, breathing blanket. Kelli could feel every exhaled breath leave Isabelle's mouth and wash across her own tingling skin. Brushing her right hand down the length of the quivering girl's long black hair, Kelli looked up and watched Gerald gently ease backwards and remove his manhood with a sucking plop from Isabelle's overstuffed cunt.

The girl trembled and gasped on top of Kelli when she felt Gerald withdraw his bruised and battered cock, and Kelli was left to instinctively cuddle Isabelle's head even tighter against her belly with her stroking hand as the teenage girl's post orgasmic aftershocks rippled through her spent body.

The bed seemed to sigh with relief when Gerald slipped his feet back down to the floor and stood up, and Kelli literally felt the mattress rise several inches beneath her once the strain of his weight had been eased. The boxsprings didn't get much of a rest however when a few seconds later Rico propped his right knee up on the foot of the bed.

Locking gazes with the man that ransacked her virgin ass just a few minutes earlier, Kelli's heart pounded seeing Rico's re-energized erection jutting from his crotch as he crawled up behind Isabelle, not to mention the burning intensity in his dark brown eyes.

"Up on your knees Baby... let's get you on top of her," Kelli heard Rico whisper down into Isabelle's ear.

Even though she was sure the Spanish speaking girl resting on top of her didn't fully understand what Rico was saying, Kelli could tell by the way Isabelle's weight shifted that she did perhaps comprehend his tone and intent. Still Kelli was left to ponder just what Rico meant when he told Isabelle, "Let's get you on top of her".

Rolling her head towards Gerald as he took a long swig from his water bottle, when their eyes met it was clear from the slyness in his stare he knew exactly what his friend was about to get the naked teenage maid to do.

Before she could even turn her attention back to the young girl curled up on her lap, Isabelle had worked herself back up to her hands and knees and was beginning the wobbly crawl up the length of Kelli's body.

___________________________

Even though 19 year old Isabelle Guiterrez had the body of a gymnast and the unchained lust of a veteran nymphomaniac, even she was physically sapped from what the two men had put her through on consecutive days. Having just had a nearly 300 pound, well endowed man slam his cock into her gaping pussy from behind until he'd taken what he wanted, every instinct inside Isabelle aching frame wanted to lay down, like a satisfied cat, and take a nap. Instead, Rico was prodding her up and nudging her forward with his hand on her lower back as the redheaded woman below stared anxiously up at her.

The jealousy Isabelle had originally felt for Kelli when she first stepped foot in the room and saw the older woman naked on the bed with the two men she'd fucked herself the day before now gave way to a strange, carnal kinship and connection with the other woman. That feeling was stoked even more when Isabelle looked down and saw the shiny diamond wedding band on Kelli's left hand. A blistering shot of white hot electricity sizzled down the Hispanic girl's spine seeing the symbol on the woman's marital vows sparkling below. The ring on her finger, combined with the guilt that clearly smoldered in Kelli's eyes clued Isabelle in on just how much the married woman had sacrificed to quench the lust burning for so long inside her.

With Rico continuing to guide her forward, when Isabelle had worked her knees to each side of the redheaded nurse's awestruck face, she allowed her legs to give way once again, this time dropping the gouged slit of her well fucked pussy squarely down on top of Kelli's chin.

___________________________

Just as she was about to inhale another much needed breath, the shadow of Isabelle's descending crotch enveloped Kelli's face and before she could even close her mouth, the girl's pussy came to rest directly on top of it. Kelli's first reaction was to try to spin her head away but with the girl's soft thighs now bracketing her each side of her head, there was nowhere for Kelli to turn. Still needing to breath, just as Kelli finally did try to steal a quick breath, Isabelle squirmed forward slightly then rocked backwards, in the process dragging her warm and well used cunt across Kelli's lips and nose. Repeating that motion several times just as Rico had instructed, the young Hispanic girl built up a delicate friction between her soft and pungeant genitals and the cushion of Kelli's now beet red cheeks. Over and over Isabelle rubbed her pussy across Kelli's mouth until the married woman's freckled face was coated in the leaking remnants of Isabelle and Gerald's shared lust.

Keeping his hand softly centered on the lower part of Isabelle's back, Rico's cock continued to grow as he stared down at the coupling on the bed, and absorbing the sensory overload that went with it.

Just like most everything else she'd experienced that morning in the motel, having another woman's genitals splashing across her lips was another first for Kelli. She had no clue what to do as she laid there, but the way Isabelle worked her cunt back and forth it was clear the young girl knew exactly what she was doing. Kelli could even feel the day's worth of stubble growth surrounding Isabelle's labia scratching delicately across her cheeks as the girl continued to hunch forward.

With Isabelle positioned on her face, Kelli had no idea what Rico was up to as she stood beside the bed until his hand drifted down the maid's back, between the crack of her bare asscheeks before his long fingers finally came to rest on top of Kelli's still simmering vagina.

"WWAAHHH," a whooshing gasp left Kelli's lungs, sending the inevitable shockwave through Isabelle as she rode the married woman's mouth.

Even though she couldn't see a hint of what was happening above, Kelli could feel several of Rico's fingers dip into her quim and immediately begin swirling her cunt back to life. Over and over Rico stirred his digits through her sex until Kelli's tiny white legs were trembling noticeably on the crumpled and sweaty sheets bunched at the foot of the bed. Kelli's flailing legs was followed quickly by a series of helpless moans leeching from her throat, ones that caused Isabelle to quiver each time the vibrations of Kelli's lips ricocheted through the slippery and sweet pussy smothering her mouth.

"AHH... AAHHH... AAAHHH," Isabelle cried out, finding herself staring up at Rico with vengeful want in her big brown eyes.

"You want more?" Rico asked her.

Taking his cock in his free hand and waving it towards the teenage Hispanic girl, Rico asked the same question once more, this time squeezing the shaft of the throbbing, blood filled black serpent to make it look even more menacing than it already was.

"Si," Isabelle replied as she urgently continued to hump her crotch up and down on Kelli's face.

While Isabelle was busy contemplating the thought of taking Rico's manhood inside her for the second straight day, Kelli was writhing between the 19 year old girl's knees, with Rico's hand slicing relentlessly through her cunt. Unable to hear or see much of what was happening around her, the rest of Kelli's senses were in overdrive. All she could smell each time she struggled to inhale was Isabelle's percolating arousal smearing her lips, and the unmistakable taste that went with it. As far as her ability to feel, each one of Kelli's millions of nerve endings all seemed to be centered at that moment on Rico's hand as it smacked down on her smoothly shaved crotch.

With all the cocksure confidence of a man that had already gotten her to cum twice in less than two hours, Rico rolled his four fingers through the blood-filled folds of Kelli's pussy, paying special attention to pinching the raw but erect nub of her clitoris with his thumb every few seconds just to delight in the way it caused the married woman to convulse and moan beneath Isabelle's crouched frame.

A wide, devilish grin stretched across Rico's face as he watched the way Kelli's feet flopped and flailed each time he dug his fingers into her. As if he'd discovered the remote control key that controlled Kelli's very soul, Rico wrenched his wrist even harder until his fingertips were hammering the wailing woman's g-spot.

12