Cat and Mouse

Story Info
True story of stalking a sexy woman across London.
844 words
1.94
7.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have just had the most satisfying sexual experience of my life. I was sitting on a bench outside the Science Museum, minding my own business, when the most beautiful woman I have ever seen walked past me. She was tanned with smoky eyelashes and her voluminous shoulder length brown hair just seemed to glide along behind her. It took me a good thirty seconds from thinking 'phwoar' to deciding to get up and follow her.

After a quick jog I was very pleased that I did as she had the most magnificent bottom which bounced up and down in her faded navy blue cropped trousers. Her legs were incredibly long and ended up in a pair of tan brown high heels. At this point I was perfectly content to enjoy the view, but when we approached Gloucester Road station my mind quickly envisioned an alternative scenario - her pressed against the wall, one hand fondling her ample breasts and two fingers of the other hand thrust inside her most intimate, feminine place.

At this point I truly believe that she had no knowledge of me following her, watching her every move. We both dawdled in the station, deciding which platform to choose. Of course, for me this was all an act. I think that was part of the fun of it. When the train came we got on at the same door. I sat opposite her, but a few seats to her right. This allowed me to stare at her beautiful face and modestly covered chest to my heart's content. I took full advantage of the situation, imagining the things I would do to her once I had made her my sex slave.

We got off at Notting Hill Gate and walked up the steps. Then she decided that she needed to catch another train from the platform we had ascended from, so she walked back down. I waited a few seconds, hiding behind a pillar, my heart thudding in my chest, before following her again. All this sneaking around turned me on immensely. We got back on the train and alighted at Edgware Road. And that's where the fun really began.

I was careful to keep a safe distance from her, but at the same time I didn't want to lose her in the crowd. She got on a nearly empty train. I mimicked her. 'Does this go to Liverpool Street?' she asked in clipped tones. She obviously had breeding, which I liked. A man informed her that it did not, so we both got off. Then the correct train came and this is when I decided to take it to the next level.

As she boarded she looked over her shoulder and saw that I was right behind her, as I had been for the last thirty minutes. She knew that I was following her and from the look on her face I could tell she was scared of me. This was the sexiest moment of my entire life. In fact, it was the first time I had interacted with a woman in such a way. I sat down at the other end of the carriage and waited, biding my time, trying desperately to control my excitement.

When we got off at Liverpool Street I nearly lost her in the crowd. I went through the ticket barriers first. She stayed back, asking the staff for directions. For one horrible moment I feared she was asking them for help as a man was following her. I pretended to be shopping for a bunch of flowers whilst she came through the barriers and onto the concourse, looking around nervously. I was pleased I could have such an effect on a woman. Then she spotted me and started walking quickly up the steps.

As I followed her into the mainline station she broke into a run. I continued to follow, a grin on my face. She began to dash up the staircase but she lost her footing and her left shoe came off. This splendid twist of fate allowed me to come the closest I ever did to her. I could almost hear her panting with fear. I was panting with desire. She ran up the steps and along the balcony, looking over her shoulder every two seconds. I began to slowly ascend the staircase. I wanted her to know that she would never be able to outrun me, especially not in those heels. God, her body looked beautiful as she ran along the balcony - like something out of a dream. I really wanted to be able to savour that moment. I can still see her running in slow motion in my head. And her face, as she kept craning her neck to look at me, was so beautifully erotic.

As I walked I noticed two policemen approaching the woman. My little game had come to an end, and I simply turned around and blended into the crowd. I will remember this for a very long time, and I suspect she will too.