Cat and Mouse

Story Info
A naked dare exposes more than skin.
20.4k words
3.85
120.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Pete and my wife Ellie and I live near Portland Oregon. When Ellie was thirteen she started attending an after-school drama workshop in downtown Portland, called MiMi's, and stuck with it until they tore the old playhouse down to put up an IHOP in the late nineties. Her and her friends still boycott IHOP, since, according to her, the group had been a second family and then the pancake pricks left their family homeless. She took a few acting classes in community college, but her talent already surpassed anything they could teach, thanks to all her competitive peers at MiMi's and the dedication of the couple who ran it, and ended up switching majors during her second year. She managed to remained in contact with all her friends from the after school workshop and together they formed a theater ensemble of their own, calling themselves the Popular Cabal and producing shows down at Kimberly Hall.

The theater antics of the Popular Cabal kept Ellie pretty busy and satisfied her love for the stage during our first four years of our marriage. But Ellie had shared her real dream with me, and that was to sneak off to LA and become a movie star, so that's exactly what I believed she should do. Three months before our fourth anniversary we began planning to move and gave ourselves one more year in Portland to save up money and get our shit together. She'd be twenty-six by then, still young enough to make it, but in the event that we somehow miscalculated our chances, I'd suggested she try her hand at writing screenplays as a possible contingency plan. Initially she liked the idea, since she'd always wanted to write a play, and had something about two thirds complete before realizing she didn't have an ending for it. Three months later the play sat unfinished, awaiting the return of her creative spark. But I understood, it was semi autobiographical and that made it hard to just slap something on.

My plan was equally ambitious, if not more so. To make a long story short, it started with me learning photography, and ended with me becoming a film director. I'd moved out of my mother's house when I was sixteen, right after getting into a fist fight with her boyfriend, yet I still managed to complete my rotation in a lab, earn a Bachelor of Science degree, and at twenty-eight become the Chief Technologist at the same lab. Several of the people working under me still remembered me as the 'cleaning kid'. So if anyone had the tenacity to make it in Hollywood, it was me.

The only part of the plan that concerned me was whether or not Ellie could remain content in our small cheap apartment and refrain from spending a ton of money. It was frustrating, because she kept coming up with reasons why she had to spend money on something, and so on the eve of our fourth wedding anniversary, on the drive home, she confessed to buying a theater ticket and a new dress for a combined total of four hundred and fifty dollars, and that's when I completely lost my temper. Four hundred and fifty dollars, plus the two hundred we'd just spent on our anniversary dinner, meant we'd have to dip into our savings to pay off the credit card bills and set our out entire plan back a month. That pissed me off.

"I don't see why you're so upset," she said, as I pulled into our parking space, "how much did you just blow on a camera?"

"That's part of the plan. The dress isn't."

"So the plan is you get to spend as much as you please and I need to budget every penny?"

"How am I going to learn photography without a camera?"

"I don't know. How am I ever going to get any work acting if I always look like crap?"

I went to let her out of the old Corvette but she'd already exited and slammed the door.

When she started up the stairs towards our second floor apartment, I watched her twenty-five-year-old ass sway. The snug, black, satin dress she wore that night caught the light from the pool in the courtyard, a bluish under lighting that made her ass seem extra full and her dress extra shear.

I'd been with her when she'd purchased that particular garment. Entering the boutique I'd seen two chicks marveling at the same dress on a mannequin, as one of them said, "That really is cute, but a hem that high wouldn't look anything like that on a real person." Shortly afterwards, Ellie stepped out of the dressing room wearing it. It fit perfect and looked hot as all fuck. Her B-cups were just big enough to tent the chest, but not enough to stretch it out of shape. She'd actually started modeling when she was seventeen, she looked that good, and she could have made a mint if she stuck with it, but she quit in order to focus entirely on acting. The two chicks were still quietly browsing around the boutique trying not to pay any attention to us, but they had to have seen her spinning around in front of the mirror, and I knew deep down inside they hated Ellie something wicked. That was probably the first time I'd recognized just how beautiful Ellie really is.

By the time her ass had reached the top of the apartment stairs, I'd decided to initiate our house rules on arguing. As we entered through our door, I said, "Off with the dress!"

"Ha, not tonight, I'm really not in the mood!"

"Doesn't matter if you're in the mood, you can be pissed all you want, but noooo dress."

"Fine," she said, "Unzip me!"

Our deal was simple, if an argument ever ensued we'd have to disrobe and settle it in the buff. Silly sounding, I know, but it worked, our fights never lasted long. I unzipped her, and her dress collapsed to the floor, where she then left it in a tiny pile. The one time I described Ellie as waif I took a serious punch in the arm for it, so I won't. Instead I'll just tell you that she stood about five-four, and having never peeked at her driver's license, I'd guess her weight at a hundred and ten.

In less than two minutes the rest of our clothes where scattered on the carpet along side of her dress, and we picked up fighting where we'd left off, except nude.

"Look," she said, folding her arms over her tits, "You're about to really piss me off, and even though I'm keeping the dress, I'll make sure you never see me wear it. And believe me; you want to see me in this dress!"

For the moment my preference was for her to stay naked, but I said, "I'll never see it because it's going back!"

"No it's not, and neither is the ticket. Rico's in a traveling production, do you know how big that is? And you spent just as much on the camera––"

"I bought a camera so I can get a job!" I interrupted, yelling.

I think my tone must have scared her a little, and she actually took a moment before speaking again. "OK, I'll make you a deal, I'll take the dress back, but only if you walk around the balcony like you are now, with nothing on. And you have to make it all the way around."

I was caught completely off guard by this challenge, but she knew I had a weakness for dares, and the next thing I know I'm turning off the porch light and stepping out of our front door bare-ass-naked. Immediately the night wind stroked my privates, a sensation so rare that it felt alarmingly unnatural. I stepped away from the door and froze, as more of the pool below came into view from over the concrete edge, and its blue light passed though the black iron fence and lit up my chest and face. Ellie put out the living room light and sat in our dark open doorway, hugging her knees to her chest. I wished I was there, halfway into the refuse of our home and watching all this with a huge smile on my face. Instead, I was feeling waves of terror as I introduced my balls to the night's breeze. I took a few more steps, hearing something metal rattling in the wind out front, which interfered with my ability to listen for footsteps or rustling in the apartments.

The balcony was a rectangle with a line of ten units on each side and four at either end. I made it to the third unit on our side, where Christian Man lives. Christian Man was our nickname for this guy who hung giant Jesus banners on his door every Christmas and Easter. There was a dull thump from inside his apartment, and I whipped my head around and stared cautiously at the thick orange curtain filling his large window. It was impossible to detect any movement through the opaque fabric, and when I heard the sound again, I sprinted back to our door, Ellie barely getting up in time to let me pass.

Dull thumps were now coming from my own chest, fast and numerous. We were both laughing and she kept asking, "What happened?" When I explained about the noise she laughed even harder, "You are such a chicken!"

"Like you wouldn't have come running back!"

"Well, looks like I've got a new dress."

"We haven't decided that."

"We didn't? Because I could have sworn you didn't even make it around the first corner."

"The deal was: if I made it around you'd have to take it back."

"Yeah, and you didn't make it around."

"Correct, but we never said what happens if I didn't make it."

"You can't be serious!"

"If you want to keep the dress, then I think you'll need to have a go at it."

"Me? Walk around the balcony naked? That wasn't the deal. You lost, and you just can't admit it."

"Sorry, but it was never determined what happens if I didn't make it."

"You're right, we've only determined that you are a chicken and a cheater. Screw it––I'll do it! I'll do it just to make you feel extra sleazy for being such a cheat."

Next thing I knew, I was the one sitting in the dark doorway as she began a slow stroll past the first unit. At the third unit, where I'd heard noises from inside Christian Man's apartment, she seemed to gain confidence. Her gait became more casual, her shoulders rode back and her posture straightened up.

The fourth unit had a bright porch light, and there was no missing her pink naked flesh as she passed beneath it. But instead of showing any signs of nervousness, the increased exposure only embolden her daring stroll. In fact, she started doing that walk that gets me every time, the one where she sways her hips from side to side, like her ass cheeks are in a shoving match for center stage. She could have the dress, I didn't care anymore. I just wished she'd hurry up and run back, because I wanted to plant my hands on that ass and squeeze it. I wanted to sink my teeth into it and leave a red little nip on her cheek. I wanted to sink something else into it, too. But she was cool, and she took her goddamned sexy time.

And then, and I swear it was right as she took the step that put her at exactly halfway, the unthinkable happened: a doorknob rattled and then a door swung open, spilling additional light onto the walkway some thirty yards ahead of Ellie. The apartment belonged to this guy named Luke and he came out and shut the door behind him.

Luke was a big good looking guy who had a suit and tie job, which forced him out the door at eight each morning and kept him out until eight or nine in the evening. He told us that he did something for an insurance company, but it didn't impress me enough to remember any details. His looks and exuberant confidence where impressive enough, however, and I'd remembered seeing a couple of decent looking woman come out of his apartment over the last two years. Then one day while Ellie and I happened to be lounging around the pool at the same time he was, Ellie, being her usual flirty self, started up a conversation that progressed long into the afternoon. The guy was a talker, alright. After that Ellie and I were very friendly when we passed him in the apartment complex, but we never had an opportunity talk with him again, at least not until he caught Ellie stark naked on the balcony.

I literally clutched my heart and shrunk further into the darkness of our apartment when I saw him. He couldn't see me, but there was no missing Ellie, and he instantly forgot he had someplace to go. Ellie didn't flinch or even try to cover herself, she just kept marching forward, straight for him.

"You OK?"

"Yep. Just taking the girls for walk." As she spoke she also cupped both of her 'girls' and gave them a gentle squeeze before returning her hands to her side. I was floored!

She was still about twenty yards away and he had to speak up. "Ah, the girls, I see."

She smiled despite his sarcasm, deeply dimpling her cheeks. I felt like a spectator at a showdown of cool. But then he was about six-three, muscular, and had a smile that could survive a war. His physical build and his composure seemed unbreakable in everyway. She was getting close to him now, and he made her mere five-foot-four frame seem like a tasty little bite sized treat. The contrast woke me up to her slight body mass and, big haughty attitude or not, I became momentarily concerned for my little girl in such a compromised position.

"Seriously, did you get locked out or something?"

"Nope!"

"So you really just decided to go for a stroll without-"

"Yep!"

"Well, there goes my joke about women not making use of their built in Hide-a-key." Ellie was not a good girl, not by a long stretch, and the joke was not lost on her. She laughed, and she had a great party laugh that pulled people in. If you happen to be in a crowd and you make her laugh with a joke, the entire room will be listening in to your next one.

She'd progressed to where he was standing, and she let her body get dangerously close to his, whispering something up towards his ear and then shaking her head like he should be ashamed of himself.

He had on slacks, dress shoes, a striped collared shirt, and couldn't have been more fully clothed, and then there she stood only inches away without so much as a bobby-pin. I've seen her disrobe a million times ––she's my wife––but this was entirely new. Without privacy and intimacy, and quite literally against the law, this kind of exposure was about as racy as you could get.

She was directly under his porch light, and her skin seemed luminescent against the dark green, wood planked walls. I couldn't pull my eyes away from her muffin, that small, dark, downy island disrupting her oeuvre of alluring, white flesh––an arrow shaped beacon, saying, 'Fuck me here, right fucking here between my lovely supple legs'. And goddammit was I painfully ready to do just that.

They were both talking now, just too low for me hear, but then he suddenly spoke up, "A dare? Is this what married couples do on Friday nights, sit around naked and dare each other?" They laughed together, both of them having loud wonderful party laughs. I could barely believe what I was seeing. I mean, had she forgotten she was fucking naked? My cock was ready and the candy it craved was taking her damn sweet time chatting it up with our neighbor.

Finally she started to turn away from him, but he snapped his fingers like he'd just remembered something. She was trapped yet again, and somehow the cruelty of it excited me even more. He apparently remembered a lot, and appeared to deliver one long stream of words without providing any opportunity for her escape. He must have held her hostage with polite conversation for another four to five minutes.

At about six minutes Ellie poked him in the peck and held her finger there as she spoke. I believe the gesture was meant to shut him up for a moment so she could wrap up their little chat and leave. I found myself bothered by this move, watching my naked Ellie touch Dickhead's beefcake chest. As she spoke the last few words, her finger slid down a tad. Maybe it was the alcohol, but fuck me if that didn't constitute as a flirty little stroke. Even he even looked down to where her finger had settled onto his stomach. The three glasses of wine she had earlier at dinner, that had to be what I was witnessing. She just wasn't thinking straight.

Before I could let it bother me any further, the unthinkable happened again. This time it was the couple who lived four doors down from Luke who'd decided to step out of their apartment. Ellie heard the door opening and ducked fully behind Luke. He moved forward and she stepped back closer to the wall. Their difference in size saved her, because the couple couldn't possibly see her beyond his enormous frame. He placed his elbow on the wall by her head, so he was hunched over and concealing her completely.

I didn't see what happened after that, because from where the couple was, they could see almost directly across into our apartment, and I'd slid completely inside and sat on the floor up against the sofa. I listened to their footsteps, and when I heard the clanking sound the stairs made, I slowly maneuvered along the floor back to our opened door.

Luke's back was jerking, and I could tell he was fighting laughter. Ellie was actually keeled over slightly with her knees touching together, chewing on her knuckle in an attempt to control her own fit of laughter. When the couple was out of earshot, he leaned over her and said something which caused her to shriek and punch him in the chest. He put up his hands, guarding against a possible second blow, and he couldn't contain his laughter anymore, nor could she. They'd completely lost it. Even I was getting the giggles. She started walking again, unable to stand up straight from laughing so hard and keeping near the wall for support.

Luke called to her, "Goddamn, you are something wild. I don't know whether to envy Pete or pity him."

She reached behind and slapped her own ass hard. The loud slapping sound echoed tightly against the four surrounding walls, making her ass seem so incredibly firm as to have hummed like a tuning fork. There was no mistaking where his eyes were at that point, he was eating her up and had been the whole fucking time.

"You're too much!" he finally said, "Too goddamn much!"

When she reached our door I attacked. We didn't even have a chance to close it before I pulled her to the floor and rolled on top of her. I could feel her skin against mine, slightly chilled from being outside. I began to deeply kiss her and she responded with a wanton tussling of tongues. I broke our kiss to smooch my way towards other lands, hanging out in the mountains for a spell, and then moving on through the gentle depression of her belly, in search of the luscious hot tropical valley. The region was already wet when I arrived, and I went right to work, letting my tongue glide across the slit until it began an expedition into an underground oasis. She had a brilliant sweet pussy, and my finger joined my tongue and circled the intricate red hot coin purse like I was hunting for a winning lottery ticket, then she cried out and caressed my shoulders, lifting her knees and dropping her thighs further apart.

I then woke up to the realization of the open door, quickly pulling my mouth away and getting up to close it. There was a disappointing sigh as I abandoned her spread out on the floor. After the door was shut I turned to find her on her knees. I moved in, until good ole Alikabobi was right in front of her. She stared him down with green-amber eyes, and then, without the use of her hands, she slid her tongue under Ali, coerced her lips around his head, and charmed the hard snake down the hatch. Ali was one happy ass mother-fucker right then.

She released him for a moment, looked up with excited eyes, and asked, "Is this going to earn me my ticket to Rico's show?"

"This is going to get you off the hook."

"Off the hook?"

She grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it, keeping me hard through this little intermission. "What naughty thing did I do now?"

"You stroked our neighbor's chest. Naked, you stroked our neighbor's chest"

"I did?"

"Yes, you did!"

"You're jealous?"

I knew better than to answer truthfully. I'd figured out early on that if I acknowledged any sort of jealousy she'd wield it as a weapon against me. "Alikababi is impatient, not jealous."