Cat & Randy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

They rinsed off good and dried each other. She put a towel on her chair seat and they got out of the shower. Randy looked at her and asked if they could go back to bed and Cat said she would like that very much. He again helped her out of her chair and on to the middle of the bed. She told him she might have to keep him around as he made doing that so much easier. She took hold of his shaft and asked him to move up in bed so she could get her mouth on him. He did and she soon had him in nice and deep. Another first she thought as she sucked on him. She experimented with how deep she could get him and was not having a lot of trouble doing so. She thought about a toy she had and would have to practice with it.

Randy then moved over her with his mouth headed towards her pussy. They both knew she would not be able to feel him but Cat felt if that was what he wanted she had no problem, she had in her mouth what she wanted. She continued to work his cock over and remembered reading that a man that had already cum would take longer the next time. She was glad as she wanted to enjoy it as long as she could. After a while she saw his balls start to move around and then pull up so she thought it would not be long now. Sure enough Randy said he was going to cum and soon was shooting his warm cum into her mouth. There was not a lot, but enough for her to really enjoy what was happening.

He soon relaxed moaning that was so good for him and the first time anyone had ever done it to him. Cat licked him clean and he turned around towards her. His face was all wet and shiny from her wet pussy and she pulled him to her and kissed his face all over. She could taste herself and when they kissed he could still taste his cum in her mouth. When they broke for a minute she said that was the first time she had ever sucked a man off. She added lots of firsts tonight. Randy told Cat how good she tasted and she said Randy, you can use me for how ever you want sexually, I might not be able to feel it but I can sure enjoy knowing it brought you pleasure. Randy said thanks, that means a lot that we want to bring each other so much pleasure.

They were quiet for a while just holding each other. Cat then asked him if he would like to spend the night with her. Are you sure he asked and she said yes, very sure. With a straight face he said he did not have any pajamas to sleep in and they both finally broke up laughing. They got up and decided to have the desert Cat had fixed since they had expended a lot of energy they thought. Cat fastened the belt that was attached to her chair around her chest just below her breasts so she would not fall out and could use her hands better. They went into the kitchen and enjoyed the icebox pie and talking about nothing in particular. After they were done it was late and they decided it was sleep time.

Randy used the bathroom and Cat was trying to decide if she should cath now or wait until it was time. Randy came out of the bathroom and saw her deep in thought and asked what she was thinking about. She told him and he said simple, wait, let me know when you need to do it and I will cath you here on the bed so you don't have to get up. She was really surprised at his willingness to do that for her and said so. He said no problem, he might as well be of some use. She said ok and he helped her get in bed again. He cuddled behind her and took hold of a big breast and they went to sleep that way.

A couple of hours later she woke up and knew it was time so she gently shook Randy. He said time and she said yes. He went to the bathroom and got a cath kit and towel. He helped her prop herself up with pillows so she could see and led him through the procedure. He did fine and did not seem to be afraid to do it. They were both surprised the bag got pretty full. He put it in the container and brought a warm wash cloth back and wiped her off. Just about the time he started to wipe her he started chuckling to himself. Cat asked what and he said he had gotten the wash cloth nice and warm for her. She got his meaning and they both started laughing.

They got back together, this time with Cat cuddled behind him and after they pulled the sheet over them she took hold of his semi hard cock and just held it as they went back to sleep. In the morning he woke up with a nice pee hard on but with no rubbers he just got up and went to the john. He came back not so big and hard and got back in bed. He sucked on her nipples for a while then they just cat napped for another hour and decided to get up. They took a shower and Randy put his shorts on and Cat just a t-shirt. When she put the chest belt around her it pulled the shirt very tight around her breasts. Randy looked at her and she could see him get hard tenting his shorts. She fixed breakfast and they ate and Cat suggested he make a trip to the drugstore that was just down the street while she did the dishes. Randy grinned and said good idea and left.

She just got done and he was back with two boxes. He said he would get more tomorrow and she bopped him on the arm. He had brought a Sunday paper back so they started reading it for a while. Finally Cat said she could not wait any longer and asked him to join her in the bedroom. They undressed and got back in bed. Cat wanted to be propped up a little like she had been during the cath so she could watch him screw her. They got her arranged and she pulled her legs up and wide open. With no muscles or feeling she could get them in strange positions. They kissed for a while and when Randy was good and hard Cat put a rubber on his hard cock being careful to not get any pre cum on the outside.

They went back to kissing and he moved down to her breasts. He kissed and fondled them and moved between her legs as he did so. He then asked if Cat wanted to put it in her and she said great idea and took hold of him and directed it towards her pussy. She had to move it around a little to find the opening with no feeling there, and when it was in, Randy thrust all the way in up to his balls. Cat could see it happen but felt absolutely nothing. Randy pushed in and out of her several times on the meek side and she looked him in the eye and said come on Randy, fuck me good, fuck me like you mean it. He grinned and started in on doing just that. Their eyes were locked on each other's and after a while Randy said he was going to cum. A stroke later he buried his cock in her deep and came hard into the rubber.

Cat could see the look of ecstasy on his face as he did and she knew she was bringing great pleasure to him. She really did not care that she would never be able to enjoy the same feeling with him, but just knowing she could provide it for him was enough. When he was done she pulled him on to her and held him tightly. Randy reached down and took hold of the rubber and withdrew from her pussy. Holding the rubber he got off the bed and went into the bathroom, pulled the rubber off and put it in the john. He washed his now soft penis and returned to Cat. She held her arms out to him and told him she enjoyed that very much; Randy looked at her and said he did also another first for both of them.

He slipped down a little and started kissing and sucking on her breasts. As he was doing so his kisses trailed down the side of Cat's chest. All of a sudden she jerked and he looked scared and asked what happened. She was surprised also and did not know what it was. She told him to do what he was doing again and Randy started his way down. She jerked again and realized it was right at the line where the feeling stopped. She asked him to kiss right where her finger was and he started in again. She pulled his free hand up to her breast and asked him to rub it. She said oh my God, keep doing just what you are doing and within two minutes something happened in her body that she enjoyed very much. She lifted his head and said she thought she just had some kind of orgasm.

He wanted to try it again and Cat said no, let's wait until later and see if it will happen again. They both were very happy with what had happened and at the same time were not sure they believed it. Randy moved back up to her face and pulled her over on her side to face him. He looked at her and said it had been the best 24 hours of his life. He said it was more than the sex but the truth was he never expected sex to be so great with anyone and kissed and hugged her tightly. Cat could feel his tears running down on to her and she joined him. After a while she told him how much she cared for him, she never thought she would be able to enjoy it as much as she had with him, thank you for being such a caring lover.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12