Cat Burglar

Story Info
She's surprised - & taken - by a stranger in her house.
5.7k words
4.57
114.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pull into the drive and park the car. Pulling the keys from the ignition, you stop and smile at the memories of a great evening out with the girls. Too bad your husband isn't home tonight. After checking out and rating all of the guys with the your friends, you're now feeling a little frisky yourself.

You grab your stuff and lock the car, heading into the house. Inside, you decide a nice hot bath will have to feel good enough before going to bed, alone.

Dropping your keys and purse on the table, you head towards the bedroom, kicking off your shoes and unbuttoning your silk blouse as you walk down the hall. Inside the bedroom, the silk slides down your shoulders and back with a cool, sensual touch as your blouse glides off of your body. You close your eyes and imagine the soft touch of your husband's hands in it's place.

But no. This is not how he touches you. His caresses don't feel like this. This is the caress of someone else. Your head tilts back as the image of a faceless stranger replaces your husband. It could be any one of the sexy hunks you saw earlier tonight, or someone else you've never met before.

A small shiver dances down your spine at the lewd thought of someone else touching you. You realise that it excites you, this new fantasy. A stranger. Someone dark and dangerous, strong and sexy. Definitely sexy.

Your hands drop the blouse and it sinks to the floor. Your fingers move to touch your bare stomach and slowly glide upwards, caressing your body. His fingers. You imagine this soft stroke to be his strange hands gliding up over your bra, cupping your breasts and gently squeezing them. Your nipples are already hard, pressing into your/his palms. A gentle sigh escapes your lips at this stranger's intimate embrace. The hands move down, the fingertips sliding smoothly over your skin, down to the hem of your skirt. The zipper eases down and the skirt slowly begins to slip down, over your hips. The fingers gently encourage the cloth to fall down to the floor, and you are left standing in your green bra and high cut panties.

Your eyes suddenly open wide as a new touch caresses you.There is a hand on your ass!

You turn suddenly and you see a man standing now before you. He is tall, over six feet, and dressed entirely in black. His eyes are looking at your body, and you can see desire burning in them.There is a stranger in your house!Your heart pounds in your ears, and you feel the adrenaline rushing through your system. Fear has paralysed you. You see his hand lift up and your eyes close tightly, hoping it isn't true, that he isn't there. The touch of his callused fingertips, rasping on your upper arm shatters your hope. He is here, and you are helpless. The tears begin to fall from your tightly shut eyes and your mind races to come up with anything to help you. Nothing comes.

"Oh God, please don't hurt me." Your words are little more than a whisper, your breath caught in your throat.

"I won't hurt you. I promise. I won't hurt you at all." His words are softly spoken, almost soothing, but the fear inside of you won't let you believe them.

"Take what you want. Please, just don't hurt me."

"I won't hurt you. Listen." Again his voice gently speaks out. "Open your eyes. Come on, open your eyes and look at me." You slowly un-clench your eyelids and lift them, the tears making everything hazy. He is still standing before you, his arm reached out, and you now feel his hand gripping your forearm firmly. You are locked in his grip. It is strong, but not painful or constricted. He is looking directly into your eyes and again he speaks, "I promise I won't hurt you. It's OK."

"What do you want?" Your words are still barely a whisper, and it seems your heart is pounding loudly enough for this stranger to hear.

His eyes glance down your body and you are suddenly very aware of your scant clothing. Your hands move involuntarily to try to cover yourself, and the sudden movement tightens his grip on your arm, and his other hand strikes, almost snake-like in it's speed and accuracy, to snatch your other wrist before it moves an inch. His quick movement surprises you and a gasp escapes you. Once again his eyes are locked with yours. "Don't move. I said I wouldn't hurt you, and I mean that." Again his eyes drift down your body, savouring your soft curves and bare flesh. Unexpectedly, you find yourself wondering what he thinks of your body. Does he like what he sees? The question in your mind rises unbidden, and you wonder why you are suddenly thinking it. His eyes return to yours and you can tell by the fiery looks that indeed, he does like what he sees.

A new thought rises to mind.Here is my unknown lover. The though both frightens you and excites you. You feel your nipples harden once again, and a chill spreads up your spine, slowly and erotically.

He pulls you by your arms towards the bed and the fear takes over once more. What is he doing? Can he tell what just went through your mind?

He releases one of your wrists to pull open the top drawer of the dresser. A quick search through the contents and his hand come out with a pair of nylons in its grip. "What are you doing?" Your words are stronger now. And you watch as he winds the nylon around your wrist and then pulls your arms together, and ties your wrists firmly. "What are you doing?" The fear is showing in your voice. He is now tying your wrists to the post at the foot of the bed.

"I can't very well have you giving me any trouble while I search for your valuables, now, can I?" His voice is firm and distinct. You sit down on the edge of the bed as he turns away. A few quick steps and he is at the closet doors, which you now see are open. He must have been hiding in there when you entered the room. He had watched you undress.He watched you caress yourself!The heat rises from your face and neck as the embarrassment rushed through you. But the heat spreads through you as you realise you are totally at his mercy. He could do anything to you. Again, the thought rises in your mind: Here is my unknown lover. You watch as he digs through the upper shelf. Your eyes roam down his wide shoulders and narrow waist. His clothes are snug and you admire the tight ass. The heat moves inwards.

Suddenly his head turns to look at you. Your eyes widen slightly as he watches you. You can tell he is thinking. What thoughts are going through his mind? His eyes caress your body, and you feel his gaze moving over your skin. Impossibly, you wish he would touch you again. Another part of your mind screams inside. 'Are you crazy? This is some thief in your house, and you're starting to lust over him? Wake up!'

He turns and steps back towards you, his eyes piercing yours. He moves to stand in front of you, and the fear rises again, mingling with the strange desires. The feeling is powerful, dangerous and wanton at the same time. His hand reaches out and touches your shoulder, the calluses on his fingers scraping lightly over your skin. The sensation seems a hundred fold, rubbing not only your shoulder, but vibrating through your entire body. Shivers race over your skin. Your nipples ache, they are so hard. The sane part of your mind is yelling at you, 'Scream, for Christ's sake! Call for help! Someone will hear you and call the cops!' You ignore it and your eyes close. Instead you concentrate on the mingled fear and desire.

His fingers move down the back of your shoulder and you hear him step closer. His legs are brushing against yours, and you feel his body heat radiating from his arms against your face as the fingers approach your bra strap. A sudden sharp tug and it is loose, broken. The straps hang from your shoulders and he pulls it down, to hang loosely at your tied wrists. Your bare breasts feel suddenly hot, and your nipples pulse with the pounding of your heart.

His cool touch seems ice cold as his palm covers your breast. The nipple tightens and pokes hard into his hand. It feels so bad, so naughty, so exhilarating. You arch your back and press yourself into his grip. His fingers tighten, curling around the curve of your breast, squeezing, gently at first, but then firmer, more dominating. "You like that, do you?" His voice is different now. You can hear the lust in his words, and power. You are tied and he has his hand on you. He could do anything now, and he knows it. So do you... and youdo like it.

The voice is back in your head, 'No! Don't let him! Make it stop!'

But now there is something else, not a voice, but a feeling. Your fear and desire are taking control. His touch is electric. You want to feel more of it, but can't say anything. The sensation of hiss rough hands on your soft flesh sends tingles to every nerve in your body. But the back of your mind shakes with worry as to what he might do... what he might make you do. The mixed emotions are hard to understand, but no matter what you say, think, or do, he is still in control. You are at his mercy.

Both of his hands now cover your breasts. He pinches your nipples hard enough to sting, twisting them slightly between his thumbs and forefingers. You can hear his breathing becoming more ragged, and your own is speeding up, your chest heaving. The heat moving through your body begins to move lower, closing in upon your groin.

One of his knees presses between your own. You try to hold yours together, but a hand moves down and pulls one knee away, and he presses close, moving between your thighs. "Don't fight me. You're going to do exactly as I tell you. I know you will, 'cause I can tell you're getting into this. You want me to tell you what to do, don't you?"

Your eyes are still closed, and you aren't sure if he is actually expecting you to answer, or just stating his control. You remain silent, hoping he does tell you what to do, and fearing that he will.

Suddenly, fingers are grasping your hair, pulling your head back. Your eyes open in surprise, and you find yourself looking directly into his face. His eyes are piercing yours. Again he says, "You want me to tell you what to do, don't you?" He expects an answer.

Your mouth opens. Whispers, barely audible. The fear is racing through you now. "Please."

"Please what?" His face is closer, now. His warm breath washing against your bare throat, flowing over your shoulder.

Again your mouth opens. The fear has become terror. No words come out.

"Please what? Answer me." The hand tightens in your hair. Your mind is losing sense of the room around you. There is only his face, his words, and the fear and desire in you.

"Please," you whisper again.

"Say it!" His voice is powerful, controlling.

"Please, yes."

"Yes what?"

"M - make me. Make me do what you want." With those words, something inside of you bursts. The fear runs out of control, and the desire and lust suddenly rush through your body with it. You realise, you do want this. You want him.

"That's it. And I'm going to tell youexactly what to do, Lady." His hand moves from your nipple, where it had been, to un-buckle his belt and undo his pants. His fingers reach into the briefs and he slowly pulls out his half-erect cock. The hand in your hair pulls your face forwards. "Suck it, Baby." Your lips press into his shaft before you can even react. But now you open your mouth and hesitantly lick the top, rubbing your lips along the warm, hardening flesh. His hand in your hair pulls you down, guiding your mouth to the head. It is large and red, hard and soft at the same time. His hand pulls you forward, and the head slips in, past your lips, filling your mouth. "Oh, yeah. You're going to suck it, Baby, and you're going to suck it all." His hand slowly guides you back and forth. Each time the head pushes in a little more. You press your tongue along the underside, making it slicker with each pass, easier to move further in. You can feel the heat radiating out from it. The smell of him fills your nostrils, and his taste is almost spicy, like cinnamon and nutmeg mixed together.

As it becomes more slick with your spit, it slides in further, until it touches the back of your throat. You can see that you have more than half of it still to go before you have it all. This position sitting up just won't do for deep- throating it. Normally at this time, your hand would be wrapped around the bottom of the shaft, jerking it up and down in time with the movements of your mouth, but your hands are still bound to the bed frame. God, how you wish you could reach up and touch this beautiful hard-on. You tug at the bonds, but they are secure, and your hands remain down near your knee. His hand in your hair pushes your head and neck downwards, and you lean forward, and his hot, satin rod drives a little deeper into your throat.

His hips are beginning to shift, forward and back, timing perfectly with each stroke of your mouth. The movements are small, thank God, or his cock would drive deep down your throat, choking you. With each stroke, you relax your throat muscles more, and the head of his shaft bumps a little further in. You begin to suck in your cheeks, giving him a true blow job, and you hear the hiss of pleasure as his breath escapes through clenched teeth.

"God, Baby, you make it feel so good." His words are husky, and low. His strokes are slower, now. Long, smooth drives, deep into your mouth. His wiry pubic hair presses into your face each time he moves forward. His fingers are pinching your nipples again, hard enough to hurt a little bit. This rough touch seems perfect. You scrape your teeth lightly on his smooth skin each time he draws back, and press your tongue hard against the shaft each time he slides forward.

Suddenly, his wonderful cock slides completely out of your warm mouth, and before you can react, it is replaced by his hot lips, pressing hard against yours. His tongue forces its way between your teeth and without thinking, you accept the kiss, giving as much as you receive. Both of his hands are on your heaving breasts, pinching the nipples and kneading the supple flesh. Your fingers clench and unclench, bound to the foot of the bed. How they wish to be touching him, sliding over his body.

His hands press against your body, guiding you, turning you sideways on the bed, and pushing you down, to lie on your side. His lips move down, over your chin and throat, his tongue leaving a hot, wet trail. His teeth nip at your collarbone and shivers dance through your shoulder blades. Your arms are pulled above your heat, lifting your breasts high and proud. He quickly moves down and captures a rock hard nipple between his teeth. His hand cups your other breast as he bites softly at your flesh. Too soft, you need it to be harder. Your back arches, pressing your breast into his face, and you hope he understands. Again he bites, too soft. "Harder," you whisper. "Bite harder. I like it that way." Your words surprise you. Could you really want this to be happening?

Without questioning, he bites again. Harder this time and sucking at the aureole at the same time. Stars dance in your vision as the sensation spreads from the nipple. Perfect. It feels so good. How could younot want this to be happening?

His other hand glides down over your shoulder and back. Hi fingertips graze lightly on the small of your back and shivers move up your spine. Goose bumps appear on your skin. Your mouth is open and your breaths are low and husky. His palm moves over your hip and down your leg. His breath on your other nipple warns you of the bite a split second before his teeth settle on your other breast. His hand is on your knee. His tongue swirls over the hard point. His fingers move in between your knees and presses in. Your legs part, willingly. His lips and tongue return to your neck, and his teeth scrape lightly over the skin. Gently up between your thighs, his finger edge, ever so slowly. Your chin is lifted high, and you relish in the passionate feelings as his lips move up your jawline. Your leg lifts, and his hand advances closer and closer. His hot breath mingles with yours and suddenly his lips are pressed to yours again. His hand cups your hot pussy through your panties, and your feel the heat of his palm, just as surely as he feels the dampness on the cloth. Your tongues entwine and press together in your mouth. His fingers rub lightly against the cloth, rasping gently through to your moist center. You drive your tongue hard into his mouth, and his finger slips under the cloth, rubbing against your outer lips. Wetness quickly coats his fingertip, and each movement of his finger opens your pussy. You can feel it spreading, and his finger quickly dips into you. Again. And again, deeper. Soon his finger glides effortlessly in and out of your pussy. Another finger rubs up against the first, and both push into you. In and out, timed with the small movements of your hips as you begin to feel a hot ember begin to glow hotter, deep within you. A third finger now presses in, with the first two, spreading you open. His mouth pulls away from yours and he quickly latches onto your nipple again, sucking hard. Your back arches, and his finger drive deep, only to pull completely out, leaving you empty and craving.

"Please, don't stop. Please." Your words are full of hunger, and when his mouth pulls away from your nipple, you feel the need and desire grow within you. You watch as he steps back and pulls the shirt over his head. A quick movement and he is pushing down his pants, along with his briefs. His body is beautiful, and you reach for him, only to be brought up suddenly, your wrists bound and unable to move.

"I'm going t make you take it all, Baby. You're going to feel me moving deep inside of you. That's what you want, isn't it?" His eyes bore deep into yours.

"Yes, please. Do whatever you want. Please, I need to feel you. Please, untie me...let me touch you."

"Untie you? Hell, no, I'm going to tie you up more." His hands move once again to the top drawer and he pulls out more nylons. His fingers move to the hem of your panties and with a quick tug, they rip, pulling away from your body. His hands grasp one of your ankles and pulls it up towards the head of the bed. As the nylon wraps around your ankle, your heart begins to race again. You will be totally helpless. Never before have you felt this vulgar. You want him now. He moves around the bed and pulls your other leg to that corner. You are spread open on the bed, pulled corner to corner, with your legs held apart. You can feel your heart in your throat as he moves up onto the bed beside you.

His fingers brush lightly in your hair, and then move slowly down your neck. The callused tips rasp against your skin as they trace over your collar bone, and then down onto your breast, pinching at your nipples, hard. Your back arches in delight, and then the finger move again, lower,

over your stomach and hips. His nails scratch lightly at your tender flesh. Goose bumps dance over your body. His touch glides through your curly pubic thatch. The pressure increases slightly and his fingers rub lightly over your pussy. You feel the lips open for his touch. Your hips rock forward, desiring, needing, hungering for more. A finger presses into you and your body opens gladly. Moisture envelopes his touch and he glides smoothly in. A second finger joins the first with the next stroke. Now you feel his hot breath upon your skin as his lips brush up against your pussy. A quick dart of his tongue lashes out and in, brushing nimbly over your clit. His fingers begin a quick, driving rhythm, in and out, and his tongue quickly matches, rubbing lightly up and down over your sensitive clit. You can feel a fast orgasm moving up through you. So quick! Never before have you gotten this close this fast. Your hips rock faster, and your hands pull fruitlessly at the bonds holding them above your head. You want to touch him, pull him close, direct him to the right spot to push you over the edge. Another finger joins the first two, rubbing at the lips of your pussy, spreading out the moist juices, and suddenly it moves down and begin to rub lightly at your ass. The sensation is like a jolt of electricity buzzing up from your ass, through your pussy and up through the rest of your body. The orgasm approaching quickly flashes and dances through you. Your knees try to pull up and together, to protect you from this new invasion. The knotted nylon holds firm and you feel his finger push gently at the hole. His other fingers continue to rub in and out and his tongue moves quicker now, dancing lightly back and forth. The finger presses in, and you feel your ass clench. His finger presses harder, and with your moisture on it, it slowly presses in. His tongue lashes harder, and his fingers move quicker, deeper. Your pussy is on fire, the sensations pulsing out from the assault he is pressing onto you. His finger slowly glides deeper into your ass, and it begins to feel good. The new sensation seems to build the ones radiating from your pussy. Another orgasm approaches. Bigger this time. It is moving faster, too, each wave driving higher and higher. His finger begins to slowly rock slightly back and forth, in opposite time to his fingers up your pussy. Lights dance behind your eyes, tightly squeezed shut again. Your teeth are clenched and your back arches, every muscle in your body tightening as this orgasm fires through you. His tongue continues its onslaught, and another orgasm blasts through, quickly behind the second. This third one makes your legs begin to shake. The finger in your ass moves more now, gliding smoothly in and out of your asshole. The movement sends shivers skittering up your spine, and yet another orgasm washes over you.

12