Cat Fishing Her Bull

Story Info
The only way to find out the truth is to ask him what he did.
1.5k words
2.61
27.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a long time hot wife fantasist, there was always one night a few years before we married that played on my mind. A few years into our marriage and around 6-7 years after that night, I found out what happened...

Another Friday in work, the end of a long week of long hours. I had plans for the weekend to visit my home town. It's a 3 hour drive in traffic so it's not a trip I make an awful lot. In fact, I should make the effort to do it more often. My memory fails as to why I made the trip that weekend. For whatever reason, I was making it alone with my girlfriend, now wife, staying at our home.

She called me during the afternoon. Not an unusual thing to happen, I was in my store cupboard alone when my phone rang. I answered. A family friend had called her and suggested he visited the following night. I would be away so she was just checking I was ok with it. I knew of him, their families had been friends for years despite living far apart. In her teens, I knew of a drunken kiss, but that was all, they were more like siblings from what she had told me. It made no sense for him to book a hotel while we had an empty spare room but she checked that I was ok with it. I made a joke about how I'd rather him stay in our house than them have a hotel room to go back to. She laughed, declared it settled and ended the call.

During the evening, we exchanged text messages frequently, they had gone to a local bar for drinks, I was out somewhere too with friends from my school days (that was usually why I visited). As it got later, our last texts were an exchange of good nights.

The thought of her being in our house with another boy sleeping in the next room did cross my mind. Making any comment over text would make me seem jealous and not trusting. I didn't want to risk a negative effect. I wish I had said something!

The following day, I returned home. Nothing seemed strange at first. I presumed nothing had happened. A golden opportunity to live out a fantasy had come and gone without realising it's potential.

Over the coming weeks, her phone, which was usually casually left around the place, became a big secret. The password had changed, it was never left unattended, she was constantly typing. I asked a few times but was always shot down. It was strange behaviour for her. After a few weeks, the typing returned to normal, we got on with our lives.

It played on my mind from time to time, what had really happened that night and would I ever find out? At this point, 100% of my solitary splutters were accompanied by thoughts of them on that night fucking all over our house. Had he cum on or in her in the location I was in, it drove me wild.

12 months later, after my laptop had been left logged in to a social media account of hers, I read a conversation between her and an old uni friend. I knew him and I knew he was always hot for her. She wasn't interested back in uni so I had no worry about her and him now. True to form, after some pleasantries, he casually dropped in how he was surprised they had never had sex. She agreed but I knew it was her choice not to have slept with him. He offered a one off night which she declined. She apologised and noted that having time to think about his proposal was holding her back. If he had been in the room when he suggested it, she would been 'fucking his brains out' right now. I still wasn't bothered, this was all for show and not going anywhere!

It was then it got interesting..."I'm on fire tonight" she exclaimed. She bragged he was the second sexual offer she had received and turned down. The first from a guy she described as her friend from a year previous. In the 12 months since, he had not really been mentioned by her in conversation and their family friendship had died out.

The next line stopped me in my tracks. "We already had sex, he's back for more."

She was very open with me about sexual partners, if they had sex before our relationship, she would have said. I'd been introduced to loads of guys out in town that she later confessed to shagging. For somebody not into the lifestyle I wanted, she didn't half like pointing our cocks that had previously been inside her. If they'd had sex, it was that night!

I sat on the information for a week mulling it over in my mind. Would she have done it? My own cock was battered and bruised from the marathon of self abuse the new information lead me to. The thought of her taking his cock somewhere in our shared house was driving me wild and making me sick in equal measure. It struck me, all the evidence I had was obtained by reading her social media without her knowledge. It was entrapment. It wouldn't stand up in court so it sure wouldn't stand up if I dropped it into conversation.

Over time, I convinced myself she was all talk. It was a brag and nothing more. She wouldn't have done it. I'd never get her to take a foreign cock now or then, it would stay my fantasy.

6 years on and it still plays on my mind. It's my number 1 and pretty much only fantasy. The guy moved away to never be heard from again. He isn't on social media and she doesn't have his number. She never mentioned him again.

One night, with cock in hand, something comes over me. I need to know! I have to know! I waste so much time thinking about it. I've got to find out. I search her email for his name.

One email...around that time...from her to him. It's got an attachment. It's a picture. I stopped breathing as it opened. It's just a picture of her, nothing dodgy. The most important thing is his email address.

We've all seen Cat Fish, how hard can it be! I setup an email account with a username that could be her. I email him as her. "So...you think about that night still?" I wait. I have to close the email window, a watched inbox never pings. I go back a few hours later to find a reply, "Yes, good wasn't it".

My body drained of blood or so it felt. After a few moments of shock, the blood returned. Most of it seemed to find my cock making it harder than ever before. I don't know details but she must have. She got fucked in our house and didn't tell me. Why would she tell me, she would never think I would love it. She would presume she had let me down. I had to knock one out to overcome the initial rush of blood. My wife had been a slut, a hot wife, she had cuckolded me. If only she had told me!

I needed details. "Remind me what happened" only got me some waffle with no specifics. I asked for a further reminder which provoked a more detailed recall of him performing oral acts on her followed by the pay off, "while my cock was in your mouth". There it was, she sucked his cock. I knew she was drunk that night and I know she loves sucking cock when she has had a few too many drinks. I already knew of two lucky guys who had received this treat years before. I also knew she swallowed them both like a good slut.

In my mind, I was hoping for each response to be something of a story. A poet he was not. His language crass, his grammar poor. What had she seen in this guy, even for one night! Maybe that was it, she blew him, swallowed his cum and went back to bed. It seemed unlikely but feasible. There was no way to confirm anything more without asking directly. I referred to my terrible memory and asked out right, "wait, did I let you fuck me?"

It took hours for a response. I kept checking. Nothing. My emotions were all over the place. I don't think my erection left me for a second. She surely took his cock. I couldn't concentrate on anything other than the inbox. No new messages. I was shaking.

After a few hours, I checked for the 100th time. Finally, the email was in bold. Unread.

"You sure did, in fact you begged me too! You were very naughty!"

After all this time, confirmation. She did it. She had a boy in our house, went out, got drunk, took him home and after sucking his cock, let him fuck her. I had always wanted her to get fucked by a strangers cock. By any cock that wasn't mine. It had happened without me even knowing!

I deleted the email account. I got what I came for. She did it once before, I might be able to convince her to do it again! Game on!