Cat Nipped Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feeeelsss so fucking amazing!" Tara groans.

I tease her for a few more moments before moving to the thigh crease on the other side. I repeat the same actions with crease thigh and knee, only this time I am moving in reverse, moving steadily away from throbbing dick and pulsing pubes.

"Oh, oh, oh," she warbles, wanting, needing more attention.

The thick black dildo I'd put down is within easy reach. I grasp it in my right hand, shocked again by how heavy and solid it feels. I lick all around the head and shaft, letting my mouth get really wet so that my saliva liberally coats the dong. Mouth slightly parted, Tara looks on, her breaths becoming pants.

"Do you need more lube than this?" I ask.

"It depends on where you're gonna put it. My pussy's a little smaller than average so if that's where you're going I'm going to need some more lube."

"Mmmmmm!" I growl. "Nope, that's not where I'm headed."

"Oh, uh...ok. No then, that should be ok. Just take it slow at first." She's actively panting now, arousal and anticipation battling some minor trepidation.

I rub the fake dick around the outside of her peach, it has been in her ass after all and safe sex is important, before centering it on the slick pucker of Tara's asshole. I circle the crinkly ring with a very modest pressure, not trying to penetrate, simply warming the sphincter and teasing. I collect saliva in my mouth, gathering more and more until I have a big wad of spit. Slowly, I open up and let the wad fall in a single, liquid strand onto her taint, then use the dildos head to tease the glob into her slowly distending hole.

Tara grins, "That is so fuuucking nasty!"

The impulse to kiss her is so strong, inevitable like the need to breathe or eat. I use my five-foot ten inch height to my advantage leaning down between Tara's spread thighs to plant a kiss on her pouting lips. Her lips are soft and at the same time firm. She pushes into the kiss with a passion so I am surprised when she thwarts my attempts to introduce her to my tongue and even more surprised when her tongue is thrust into my own mouth. This sort of dominance display seems totally out of character for Tara, but I'm a flexible girl, literally, so I accept the strong, wet intruder and let it do as it wishes. She senses my acceptance, letting her tongue which had been ready to duel go softer, caressing the tip of my tongue then letting it slide along the outer edges before flicking against the roof of my mouth. I can't stop the groan which starts in the depths of my soul, slides through my liquid genitals and into her mouth only to be met by Tara's own groan. We kiss for several long seconds, barely taking the time to separate for panting breaths, my face next to hers, her inhales my exhales and vice versa.

Somehow I've managed to keep a hold of the dildo. I begin pushing with a gentle steady pressure, bullying her sphincter into submission; I stop immediately once the wide head pops in.

"Tara, honey. I want you to keep your eyes open. Watch me make love to you!"

Not waiting for an answer I know will be yes, she's barely blinked since we started, I lower my mouth to her weeping pussy. Her mound has taken on the same dusky-rose hue of her nipples and the skin has pebbled from the increased blood flow. Using my left hand I gently rub her mound, spreading the juices that have collected on the cleft where lips meet clit. I diddle her sensitive button with my thumb, slowly moving lower, now rubbing the glistening pink skin just inside her entrance; the smell is uniquely Tara, warm and inviting. My tongue traces that puffy mound, tasting just a bit of juices I have spread. I lick all around her pussy, outer lips, inner lips, around my thrusting thumb and into her vagina seeking her slick, white cream.

Tara's rolling hips begin to hunch up and down, driving both my thumb and the wide-headed black dildo into her pussy and ass. She controls the rhythm, only moving thumb and cock an inch, but also getting more of my tongue into her hungry quim. It's a fight for her to keep her eyes open now, the normal inclination to close one's eye as arousal increases is very strong, but she continues to look at me, her hazel eyes locked onto my own deep brown as I stare at her across her wide open snatch. Her massive cock which hasn't received any attention in some time is flexing angrily and dripping steadily. I can see a strand hanging off the tip now, one end connected to her pee slit, the other end disappearing into the puddle collected in the hollow of her throat. As I watch the tiny pool of pre-cum overflows, rolling of both sides of Tara's neck and down to the seat below. The next person to sit on this seat is in for a surprise!

"Start stroking your cock...slowly," I say.

She reaches around her thigh, rubbing her tiny hand all around the head of her penis. Fingers smear her pre-cum over her palm and the web of skin between her thumb and first finger. Tara slides the hand down her shaft, rotating the slick palm and fingers to liberally coat the cock with her juices. Her hand reaches the base then slides lower, fluttering lightly across the tight scrotum, tickling the little cherry nuts. Back up the hand goes, moving more quickly now, gliding across the tight skin and thick veins, up to the top where the thumb flicks over the ridge of her glans before sliding across the tip to collect more pre-cum. Tara looks at me imploringly; I see the question in her eyes but I ignore it enjoying the show as it is.

I finally relent just before the look of concentration begins to turn to frustration. "Now kiss it," I hiss, "kiss your slimy stick." Tara raises her arm almost before I finish speaking, raising the head of her cock to her lips.

"No tongue," I say between the rapid flicks of her clit I am making, "just use your lips."

Bee-stung lips purse against the side of the wide shaft. They peck, leaving gentle kisses as they move closer to the head, lingering where pre-cum has slid from the tip. Tara reaches the head and lovingly purses her lips against the tip, long sensual kisses that move from tip top down the glans, around the ridge. Strands of pre-cum connect her lips to the tip, shortening and lengthening as the dickhead is moved around the gentle lips, lips which part slightly to take the barest measure of the tip. She kisses and kisses around the edge, up to the crown, all while mouthing just that tiny fraction.

"Use your tongue now!"

Instantly Tara's pink tongue slips between her lips, laving across the tip before swirling around the rest of the glans. She raises her head and now her tongue slides over and around a couple of inches of the shaft leaving spit-slick trails. She wiggles her hips and releases her hold. The movement sends her cock and balls wagging, her head shaking side to side as she chases the bobbing organs with outthrust tongue. Grasping her schlong again, Tara brings it back to her. She softens the wet muscle of her tongue letting it go flat and wide, also raising the round metal ball of her tongue ring. The ball teases the cock ridge, sliding left to right, right to left before rising up, up and across the dripping pee slit. Then it dips...inside! Shit!! Tara licks across the opening slowly, each pass letting the ball slide over the slit before dipping inside, then slowly emerge and crest the other side.

"Oh...fuuuuuccccckkkkk!" we groan together and I can't help but chuckle.

"Jinx! You owe me a coke," I whisper mostly to myself.

Tara grunts, "Keep licking my clit like that and I'll buy you a freakin' case."

Wow! She's got some kinda hearing.

"Jenn, baby, I don't think I can last much longer..."

I agree. I can feel the tension in her muscles, see the way her toes are flexing, grasping and releasing as her pleasure builds.

"Suck it! Suck your meat baby!"

Boy, does she ever! Tara's mouth attacks the wickedly juicing head with abandon, devouring it like a fish hitting bait. Her cheeks cave and I can see the head pushing against them as she hunches her hips, driving the head and no little bit of the shaft in and out her sucking hole. She schlurps and grunts, moving her head side to side to give equal pressure, equal pleasure to every inch she can get in her mouth.

I am losing it! Just watching her is bringing me closer and closer to my own orgasm. I've changed my angle so now my cunt is resting against the cushioned edge of the chaise lounge. My copious flow has already moistened the fabric, wetting it and making slick enough to slide my leaking quim across. The friction is delicious!

Meanwhile, Tara's tongue is going nuts, lashing into and around the pee slit and over the head. Then deep thrusts, using that fuckin' ball on her tongue to sound her own cock! I shove the dildo balls deep in her ass and hold it there, pinning it with my hip. The two middle fingers of my left hand replace my thumb in her hot minge. Her muscles clamp down, squeezing and milking the thrusting digits. My right hand cradles her little balls, jiggling and tickling as the scrotum gets tighter.

"Uh, uh, uh shhiiiiiittttt! Commmiiiinngggg!!" Tara yells!

Her shaft is flexing, contracting and expanding with each shot of scalding hot jizz. I want to see it! I pull on her shaft, which escapes her mouth with an audible pop, still sending shot after shot of thick, white semen. Tara's mouth is open, the inside coated with her spunk. The volleys continue. One shot hits Tara's right cheek, the next her nose. A sharp flex causes the next shot to cover her from her left eye over to her temple. They're getting weaker now, distance diminishing as her orgasm wanes though the volume remains impressive. Cum shots land in and around her wide open mouth, on her chin and finally on her chest.

I lean in curious. Will she swallow? Will she swallow her nasty load, her dirty jizz? I'm staring, immobilized by the sheer amount of come in her mouth, because the rest of her face is literally covered in thick white spunk, no weak load here. My mind is swimming so I don't react when her outside hand cups my head and swiftly brings me in for a kiss. EWWWWWW! Tara's using her tongue to push her cum into my mouth, her hot slimy cum and at first I resist. But only until I realize the taste isn't bitter and salty. Well it is a little salty, but mostly sweet. Sweet like caramel with a hint of sea salt. And now I'm sucking on her tongue, my own lashing against and around the tongue ring trying to get as much of this nutt as I can.

Breathing heavily, Tara breaks the kiss, her head falling back against the seat. I swoop down to meet her intending to throw my tongue down her throat when she stops me with a hand.

"Wait babe!" she says. "I need to catch my breath."

Disappointed but undaunted I lick her chin, cleaning the globs of candy flavored cum. I lick the sperm from around her lips, planting little kisses before moving up to her nose. I tongue bathe her, cheek and eye, neck and temple. I spot some cum that has landed in her hair and scoop it up in my fingers before opening my mouth and letting it dribble inside. YUM!

I come back to myself- slowly. When I'm finally aware I notice Tara is staring at me. Her tight lipped smile is wide and generous. Her hazel eyes sparkle.

"I taste good don't I?" she asks.

"You taste fucking amazing," I answer.

"When I first realized how good my cum was I started practicing. Started trying to suck myself off. It didn't take long; I was pretty damn motivated."

"I can see why."

"Thank you! Thank you so much Jenn! You have no idea how much what we just did means to me." There's a gravity behind Tara's words, a depth of meaning that I can't quite figure out in my mostly addled state so I mumble a quick welcome.

She sees me. Really sees me as few people really see another person. I stare into her eyes and it almost takes my breath away.

"Come up here," she purrs. Literally, purrs. Who does that? "Come here and let me take care of you!"

Oh boy! This is going to be something else...

To be continued...

12