Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 02

Story Info
Rafael sees to Jadyn's sexual needs.
3.3k words
4.67
9.8k
18

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jadyn had put her phone on silent lest Daunte tried to text or call her with any empty apologies. She had never been to Rafael's place. It seemed hundreds of miles away as a hot wetness throbbed between her quivering thighs.

At one stop light unable to stand the masculine scent of him, the feel of his body heat, Jadyn ran her hand along Rafael's thigh. He shifted slightly in his seat at the contact but kept his tropical blue eyes on the road the corner of his sensual mouth curved upward in mischief. He encouraged her a little by moving his thigh to move her hand further upward.

Jadyn vibrated with excitement. Her hand brushed his crotch, teasingly causing the tiger shifter to practically purr. Slowly she rubbed his cock through his denim until she felt it swell. The heat of his sex burned through his pants warming Jadyn's eager palm. She leaned over nuzzling Rafael's neck, brushing her lips against his racing pulse.

He smelled of leather and spice. She wondered what his kiss would taste like. What his cock would taste like. The thought made her mouth water and pussy throb. Unable to control herself she licked his throat tasting the heat and salt of his olive flesh. Rafael shivered. He could smell her vanilla arousal again mixed with lavender. Her touch and smell were driving him crazy.

The light suddenly turned green. But Jadyn didn't move.

"If you don't stop I'll crash and kill us both," Rafael growled but his sensual lips were curled in a wicked grin. A car beeped rudely behind them. They were sitting there too long.

Jadyn shrugged her shoulders coquettishly then slid back into her seat but her hand remained on Rafael's thigh for the rest of the ride. She squeezed the muscle gently every few minutes and Rafael was reminded of the feeling of her fingers wrapped around his thick pulsating shaft.

Jadyn rubbed her thighs together to ease the powerful ache. But then they came to Rafael's apartment. It was a nice building with flower boxes filled with purple and white peonies. It seemed so ordinary next to Rafael who was so not.

Rafael suddenly lifted Jadyn into his strong arms taking her into the alley where she spotted a fire escape. "Hold on," he purred in her ear. In a flash they were off the ground. True to his cat-like nature, Rafael was agile and graceful jumping up the fire escape, careful not to wake his neighbors.

Jadyn gripped him tightly, her terror momentarily replacing her erotic need. She hated heights. They came to his floor and like a cat burglar they slipped in through his window. Jadyn sucked in air making a sharp gasping sound of relief.

"What the fuck was that?" she cried out. Rafael placed his hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming louder.

"Shhhhh," he grinned. "You'll wake Mrs. Norris. She's 85 you know and is a light sleeper."

"Sorry," Jadyn mumbled.

"And personally I don't think you would have waited in the elevator without trying to take my pants off," Rafael pressed his body against her and Jadyn could feel the swell of his maleness pulsating against her belly. Her belly tightened with desire.

"Personally," Rafael's voice grew husky and low filling the waitress with shivers. "I wouldn't have been able to wait either."

Jadyn felt the heat of his breath caress her cheek when he nuzzled her with his nose. The sex-musk was strong on him. She felt Rafael's body quiver at her touch when she reached under his shirt and raked her nails against his rippling stomach. He let out a ragged breath, his hand caressing her lower back. She felt the heat of his palm burning through her clothes. Heat raced up and down her spine as a tension grew in her abdomen.

"Rafael...," Jadyn trembled. His lips were dangerously close to hers and she wanted him to lean in and devour her mouth with his hungry kiss. Instead Rafael whispered seductively in her ear, "Strip for me."

Jadyn cocked an eyebrow still in a haze of the moment. Rafael pulled away, his lips curved into a naughty smirk. "Strip," he said crossing to the couch and sitting down, his arms spread atop the cushions watching her with animal eyes.

The corner of Jadyn's mouth curved slightly upward. Her jade eyes darkened with lust as she began to remove her apron which she forgot she still had on.

"Slowly," Rafael ordered softly. His gaze was mad with lust, molten with desire yet his body remained still. If she were sitting next to him Jadyn would have felt his body vibrating with intense heat.

Jadyn watched him as he watched her strip. Slowly, achingly, taunting she removed her shirt revealing the swell of her round bosom cradled in a simple white bra. She moved her body to the beat of music that only she could hear as she felt Rafael's dark blue eyes caress her with invisible lusting fingers.

Rafael caught sight of the scratches on her side and an anger gripped him. His knuckles paled with the strain to keep himself from finding that bastard Bartender Daunte and ripping him to shreds. To mark such an innocent to force her to want only him was a coward's act.

Yet Rafael wished he had thought of it to his shame. He had seen the way Jadyn had watched Daunte and the jaguar didn't need to scratch her when she clearly already wanted him.

She wriggled her hips pulling down her shorts. She paused slightly letting him observe her rose and heart tattooed on the curve of her hip. Rafael growled in pleasure at the sight. He loved girls with ink. It seemed so feminine yet one had to be tough to sit through it.

Jadyn turned around, her back to the shifter as she pulled off her cotton white underwear. She gave Rafael a full view of her round peach ass. Rafael licked his lips thinking about taking a bite out of that nice romp. Playfully Jadyn tossed her underwear to him. It landed in his spread lap. He took the gift in his hand, feeling the moist heat of it, smelling her musk.

Watching her with the eyes of a predator, Rafael placed the wet fabric in his mouth, running his tongue over the slit. Hot vanilla. He sucked the juices out of the underwear as his cock began to throb. His shaft was so hard he thought it would rip through the seams. It pressed against his zipper and he felt the pain of it.

"Get on the bed," Rafael ordered tossing the underwear away, his voice a rough growl that made Jadyn's pussy clench. He motioned towards the door past the small kitchen. With smoldering green eyes Jadyn obeyed. Her whole body felt wired like electricity. Her skin tingled with sensation.

Rafael's bedroom was simple as well. She noticed his closet full of leather jackets and a few nice shirts with 2 suits and a few ties of different colors. A classic guitar was carefully placed in the corner under a poster of Queen. His bed was just a king sized mattress with pillows propped against the window. The neon glow of the streetlight was ghostly on the dark sheets.

Jadyn felt the heat of Rafael's body causing her nipples to harden. His chin could have rested on her head like a table. "Lie on your stomach," he whispered, his voice was like dark chocolate and full of authority.

Jadyn did as she was bid. She made sure to wiggle her ass in the air as she slid onto the mattress. The sheets were cool against her hot skin. Rafael removed his jacket, tossing it to the side then slowly Jadyn heard his zipper.

"I thought you said no sex," her voice quivered a little. Her core pulsed with anticipation. Rafael chuckled deeply. Her round derriere was like a magnet to him. It beckoned Rafael like a siren call.

"That's right," Rafael laughed. Jadyn jolted then made a breathy little moan when she felt his lips press against her ass cheek. She gasped feeling the flat of his tongue against her sensitive skin. Her sex clenched and drizzled feeling the caress of his breath against it.

"No sex," Rafael said, taking a playful bite of Jadyn's round cheek like it was some juicy peach. Her soft cheeks quivered and trembled at his touch. Tortured moans squeezed past her lips, Jadyn was desperate for more. "But I don't want to ruin my good pair of jeans."

Rafael never took his eyes off of her as he unzipped his denim jeans. He gave her body a bold, sweeping gaze. Jadyn's skin had an allure of satin. Her curves bent and trapped his mind filling his head with dark lustful thoughts and plans to make her cry out for him.

Jadyn's nipples balled against the mattress as she felt Rafael's weight press her into the bed. The bed groaned almost as loudly as she when she felt the shifter's hungry bulge throb in the valley of her cheeks. His lips brushed her shoulder blade and she felt as well as heard Rafael's growl of want.

Rafael slowly ground his sex into her womanhood. His breath grew ragged in her ear and Jadyn felt their heat grow into an all consuming passion that threatened to scorch them both. Jadyn gripped the sheets as the need built within her. Rafael nipped at her ear slowing down a little.

"Turn over," he ordered.

Rafael rolled off of Jadyn as she turned over to lie on her back. She felt like she was underwater again, her head murky and hard to move in the currents of her overwhelming desire. Sounds of the outside were muffled by the thrum in her ears.

Rafael pulled off his shirt. He was all sleek muscle and untamed pride. Jadyn sighed at his perfection. Her pussy quivered in expectation. Her skin erupted into goosebumps at the brush of Rafael's fingers.

Her musk bloomed at his touch. Rafael breathed in her scent and it made his turgid organ ache. He pressed his maleness against Jadyn's curvy hip as his hand caressed her plump round breast that fit perfectly in his palm. His thumb lightly brushed her hard nub and he heard her heave a shaky breath.

Rafael leaned over, unable to resist any longer he took the small dark nub into his hungry mouth. Jadyn practically melted at the feel of his hot mouth and wet tongue flick against her nipple. She bit her lower lip and raked her fingers through Rafael's short black hair. When he gently sucked on the nubbin she balled a fist in his hair, pleasure lapping at her core.

"Rafael...," Jadyn whispered his name. She arched her back trying to get more of her breast into the tiger shifter's mouth. She felt the scrape of his canines as he teasingly rolled the bud between his teeth. He felt Jadyn quiver and her other hand cradle his head, pulling him against her fair bosom. The sound she made fed his hunger.

He noticed on her other breast she had a charming mole on her areola. Rafael licked his way from one breast to the other, kissing the dark mole then sucking the other eager nub into his hot mouth causing Jadyn to melt beneath him.

His hand meanwhile smoothed along the flat of her tummy. Butterflies fluttered in Jadyn's stomach feeling the heat of his palm travel south towards the apex of her thighs. She made a begging sound, whimpering for him to satisfy her urgent need.

Rafael raked his fingers through the tuft of hair at Jadyn's cleft. Ripples of heat pulsed through Jadyn's veins. She thought she would come just through his teasing. Rafael continued to taunt the silky flesh of her thighs while showering her breasts with tender kisses.

When his mouth was finished with her breasts Jadyn's breasts glistened with Rafael's saliva. The cool air that hit her nipples made her shudder, they were so hard they were just bundles of nerves now.

"I want...," Jadyn whispered breathily, her body convulsing, a fire ignited beneath her skin.

"What do you want?" Rafael spoke softly, his fingers lightly stroked her saturated pink petals. He could feel her getting incredibly moist and hot down there. He touched her sex in feathered slow strokes driving Jadyn mad.

"I want you... inside me," Jadyn begged.

Rafael made hungry sounds in the back of his throat at her words. He pressed closer, his hard male heat throbbing against the curve of her hip. His balls tightened and filled with cum as he brushed his lips against her cheek.

Jadyn cried out a little too loudly when Rafael dipped his middle finger into her tender flowery heat.

"Shhhhh," Rafael admonished playfully. "Didn't I tell you Mrs. Norris is a light sleeper?"

Jadyn chuckled and Rafael probed deeper inside her slick channel. She felt so soft and tight. She closed around his finger like a vise.

"You might have to cover my mouth then," Jadyn reasoned breathless, her body spasmed feeling Rafael curl his finger inside her as he slowly scratched her walls coming out.

"Roll on your side," Rafael instructed. Jadyn loved taking orders from Rafael. She rolled over, the bed groaning from their weight. Rafael wound his one hand behind her neck then gently placed his hand over her mouth. He nuzzled the white column of her neck then his fingers stroked her, sending her into shivers of ecstasy.

He worked a second finger into her, igniting her. Jadyn writhed against his hand, lost in the pleasure. Her cries of passion were muffled by Rafael's calloused hand, a construction worker's hand. It was a hand that knew how to mold and work rough objects and make them into something incredible.

Rafael's cock nestled in the valley of Jadyn's cheeks. His boxers were the only barrier between them, stopping them from truly becoming flesh to flesh. He didn't trust himself to be completely naked with her just yet.

Jadyn's hand slid over her hip then caressed his. Rafael felt her delicate yet strong fingers dig into his hip as he pleasured her with his fingers. She wanted to feel his thick cock in her hand again.

"When that damn mark is gone," Rafael rasped into her ear. "And you no longer have the Heat I'm going to do what I always wanted to do ever since I first saw you in that short black skirt." Jadyn shivered against him, the power of his words made her clit throb. "I'm going to plow that tight hot human pussy until all you think about is me and forget every boy, every man who has ever been inside you."

Jadyn groaned hungrily imagining it. "I want you to come all over my thick cock and scream my name for all to hear that you're mine."

Jadyn gasped sharply as a pulse of white heat flashed through her. She was so close. She felt Rafael grinding into her ass with his throbbing male heat and she ground back. Rafael found her slippery, throbbing nub and worked it.

She could feel it, the pressure building like a boiler but there was someone else there, someone with passionate whiskey brown eyes... Suddenly she heard a crash followed by an animal roar. Rafael quickly stopped, his Persian blue eyes turning yellow and cat-like. Jadyn cried out to see a large yellow, black spotted jaguar with eyes filled with primal rage snarling at them both. Rafael's body shifted and morphed into an orange tiger of equal size just as the jaguar pounced.

Jadyn made her way to the closet in terror and hid beneath Rafael's jackets and dress shirts. She listened, trembling to the sound of big cats trying to rip each other apart. Blood pounded in her ears, she thought she would have a heart attack.

That's when she realized who the other shifter was. Indignation replaced fear as she pulled on one of Rafael's dress jackets and burst out of the closet to see the jaguar pinning the tiger to the floor of the living room ready to strike with powerful claws.

"Daunte Oliver LaSalle!" Jadyn used his full name to reinforce her authority.

Hearing his middle name always embarrassed Daunte. His mother was a big Charles Dickens fan and "Oliver Twist" was her favorite book. Jadyn was the only person he ever told. He froze seeing Jadyn seething in another man's powder blue dress shirt, her silky maple hair disheveled and skin flushed. She looked incredibly sexy.

Daunte climbed off of the tiger and shifted back into human form. Rafael did as well. They both were bleeding. Rafael had a black eye and crimson claw marks across his chest. Daunte had a split lip that began to swell with a huge animal bite mark on his muscular shoulder. They both stood naked in the room and Jadyn had to restrain herself from turning away in shock.

Rafael and Daunte were both well endowed for sure. Jadyn's face went tomato red. She always wondered what Daunte was packing under there. And after feeling Rafael's cock in her hand and feeling it rubbing against her it was nice to finally get a picture.

"Daunte," Jadyn cleared her throat trying to bury her intense arousal that began to bubble up seeing two hot men naked. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Moira told me you left work early because you weren't feeling well," Daunte crossed his arms across his broad chest. He had a more Herculean figure compared to Rafael. "Then," he growled looking at Rafael who only returned the glower. "She told me that this fucker left around the same time."

"So you naturally assumed I'd be here," Jadyn concluded.

"I smelled you...," Daunte ground out. "I smelled you with him... in the alley."

Jadyn's heart jumped. Her jade eyes narrowed. Both shifters could sense the hate coming off her in dark waves. For such a small woman Jadyn could be terrifying to any large predator.

"You had no business sniffing around me," Jadyn marched up to Daunte glaring into his fiery bronze eyes, poking at his firm chest with her accusing finger. "You have no right to sniff around who I choose to spend my time with!"

"I marked you as mine...," Daunte persisted.

"I am not yours!" Jadyn boomed causing both shifters to flinch. "You infected me with these insufferable hormones and even if I wasn't who I choose to spend my time with is NONE of your business. Got it!"

Daunte clenched his fists. His cheeks flushed a bright red that spread to his ears turning them pink. Rafael tossed Daunte a throw blanket with a smugness that the jaguar wanted to claw off. Defeated he wrapped the green throw blanket around his hips hiding his impressive manhood then stalked off out the fallen door. Rafael stood at Jadyn's side and wrapped a bronzed arm around her shoulders feeling her quiver with rage.

"I'm sorry...," Jadyn heaving an apologetic sigh.

"Not your fault," Rafael smiled. "We shifters are possessive bastards."

"But your apartment!"

"Easily fixed," Rafael shrugged holding Jadyn against his naked form. "I'm a very handy man. When I get my hands on something broken or damaged I make it shiny and new again." Jadyn chuckled.

Rafael wrapped his arms around Jadyn, hooking her head beneath his chin she could hear the steady thumping of his heart. It soothed her.

"Stay the night," Rafael said against her soft hair. He could smell her strawberry scented shampoo and it made his cock jerk. Jadyn could feel his manhood pressing against her thigh and laughed into his chest.

"The mood is sort of ruined," Jadyn mourned.

"For about 30 minutes," Rafael shrugged. "Besides," he frowned. "I don't want you in your apartment by yourself."

Jadyn nodded. She took Rafael's hand and led him back to the bedroom.

"By the way," Rafael's deep blue eyes roved boldly over her body. "I love you wearing my things." He winked making Jadyn smile.

* * * * * * * * * * *

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 3...