Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 04

Story Info
Jadyn gives into her desires for Daunte & has an idea.
5.6k words
4.7
6.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"5 minutes ago..."

Rafael drove up to The Scratch. His blood hummed with the thought of Jadyn in his arms again as well as the sour look of murder on Daunte's face. But the hairs on his body stood on end feeling the presence of another shifter. Holland hit the hood of Rafael's car, looking in and fixing the young tiger with an accusing glare.

"Jesus, Holland," Rafael stepped out of the car, his good mood dimming. "You shouldn't sneak up on people. I might have taken you for an enemy."

"It's still early," Holland retorted.

Rafael narrowed his paradise blue eyes. Holland wasn't shaken. He was in his late 40s but still in great shape that even 20 year old girls flushed at the sight of him. His salt and pepper hair made him more distinguished with an air of authority and a small amount of life's bitterness that made him irresistible to girls with daddy issues.

"I'm here to pick up Jadyn," Rafael went to walk past him but Holland pressed a hand to the young shifter's chest keeping him from venturing further.

"She'll be out in a minute," Holland's voice was low. His dark eyes like two obsidian stones sent apprehension shivering through Rafael's bones. "In the mean time I think we should have a chat."

Rafael smirked, his smugness returning. "Am I in trouble with Dad?"

Holland's face didn't change. He crossed his arms, his biceps tensing, projecting an air of dominance that made Rafael a little nervous but he had a well full of confidence to match.

"I knew your father, Rafe," Holland said. "I'm going to tell you what I told him: Leave it alone. Let the feud die and we can all finally have peace."

Rafael's whole body tensed, trembling with indignation. He ground out, "So I should just let that murderer go?"

"When it's in a duel de sang it isn't murder," Holland shrugged. "Salvatore knew that. But I could care less about your pointless vendetta. My concern is Jadyn getting caught in the crossfire."

Rafael's fists clenched, flexing with thoughts of Jadyn lying in his bed the morning before, her body writhing against him in joy. He felt a tug in his chest and a spiral in his stomach.

The older shifter softened. "Rafe, there are things about this feud you don't understand."

It was as if Holland had twisted a knife in Rafael's gut.

"I know all I need to know. Jadyn's a grown woman who can make her own decisions," Rafael reasoned. "You're not her guardian, Holland."

"I owe her father a debt. He saved my life."

Rafael smirked wickedly, his royal blue eyes jeering, "Are you sure that's the only reason? Not because you were in love with his wife? Jadyn has her eyes doesn't she?"

Holland's eyes grew black with rage. Rafael had to take a step back from the force of the older shifter's rage. It was an open secret that Holland was a wild youth in his day who fell head over heels with a human woman but she married another human. However, the tiger shifter might as well have been her love sick lap dog the way he hovered in the background behind her.

It took everything Holland had to restrain himself from ripping Rafael apart right there. A snarl erupted from his mouth, his eyes glowing yellow. He stepped closer while Rafael stepped back. Holland was in the youngster's face, snarling, "Listen, cub. That girl is innocent. If she gets hurt in your stupid idea of revenge I will personally see to your misery for the rest of your worthless life. Understand?"

That's when they both smelled it. The Heat was stronger than it ever was. Both men were affected in a primal way and both knew the cause. They rushed into the bar to see Jadyn disheveled with Daunte stalking towards her.

The look of total surrender on Jadyn's face had Rafael's stomach coiling with the hissing snake of jealousy. His chest tightened as the tiger within him wanted to pounce on Daunte and fight him for her. Daunte and Jadyn both turned to the intruders.

"Daunte, do I need to get the hose?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

She had gone home and soaked in a lavender bath, rubbing herself alternating her thoughts between Rafael and Daunte. She was dripping wet in every sense of the word when Moira had popped in.

Moira had finished with her family emergency and was at Jadyn's place as soon as she called. Rafael had left her all alone. The look of hurt on his face hurt Jadyn, mostly because he knew she didn't feel guilty about what she had done.

"And why the fuck should you be?" Moira threw her hands up, exasperated. "You're not dating him and how can you help The Heat?"

Jadyn pulled her shirt down, pausing briefly at the claw marks that were still scabs. Her clit pulsated against her panties with the memory of being pressed against Daunte, his maleness in her hands. Her skin still held a rosy glow from the arousal.

"Rafael will get over it," Moira popped a bottle of vodka and poured her friend a shot.

"Is there really no way for me to be free of that jaguar bastard?"

Moira shrugged. "Maybe you should just give in."

Jadyn spun around, facing her friend with wide jade eyes, her lips compressed yet her pussy spasmed happily at the prospect.

"Look," Moira reasoned, after drinking her own shot of Grey Goose. "The Heat is a bitch but it heals faster when the couple consummate it. Your randy feelings for Daunte will disappear and when the mark is gone you and Rafael can give it a shot."

Sounded reasonable. Jadyn sat on her lumpy couch, slumping into the old cushions. It was 3 AM and she should be in bed but The Heat wouldn't let her sleep. Her body was rioting with feelings of lust for Daunte but also for Rafael. Yet she had always wanted Daunte even before he marked her. She doubted the feelings of want for him would go away.

Moira handed her human friend a shot of vodka, "Penny for your thoughts?"

Jadyn downed it in a second. The liquid burned all the way down. Her face grimaced. She really preferred alcohol mixed with something.

"Rafael said if the one who marked me gave permission then..."

"Seriously?" Moira poured herself another shot, a laugh on her lips.

"It's the 21st century, Moira," Jadyn shrugged, her belly clenching with desire. "And you're allowed to love more than one person."

"Not like I'm an advocate for monogamy but Daunte isn't the sharing kind," Moira reminded her.

"If he wants to make it up to me he will," Jadyn said, determination in her jade eyes. She tucked her wet hair behind her ear, biting her bottom lip at the idea.

"Then this calls for stronger stuff," Moira got up and took out a half empty whiskey bottle. "Liquid courage."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dawn wasn't far behind. Daunte stretched out on the ledge of the roof of his apartment building in his jaguar form. His arousal was tempered but still raged with the need to plow Jadyn until she screamed his name and came all over his throbbing cock. He had her in the palm of his hand. If Rafael and Holland hadn't interfered...

His whole feline body vibrated when he caught the familiar scent of Jadyn in his nostrils. With his golden eyes he watched her get out of the cab. He could feel the Heat even from up here. Swiftly he slinked down to his loft to wait for her; purring the whole way.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jadyn's whole body vibrated with lust and apprehension. Her mind was spinning from the alcohol. Her heart raced as the elevator crawled to the top floor. God the taste of cloves grew stronger in her mouth as she neared his door. Jadyn was wearing a simple baggy t-shirt with no bra and denim shorts with simple satin panties.

Her nipples pearled and pulse quickened standing in front of the door to Daunte's apartment. She hated Daunte for doing this to her but at the same time she wanted him so badly. It was made worse when Daunte opened the door shirtless, a sea foam towel hanging off his broad shoulders, black hair wet and hanging in front of his sinful whiskey

eyes, his perfect marbled muscles gleaming with water rolling off him, his nipples puckering. Jadyn's mouth went dry.

"Evening... well I guess it's technically morning," Daunte rubbed his damp black hair with his towel pleased at the sight of Jadyn standing there gaping. Her eyes scanned below to see a happy trail of dark hair and that his jeans hung low, hanging off his hips. No boxers either. One simple tug would be enough to bring those jeans down...

She shook her head. She had seen him naked before damn it but not in such an intimate setting. Jadyn felt a hot throb aching between her thighs. She quickly walked past him into his apartment.

"By all means come in," Daunte smirked, closing the door then locking it.

She looked around to see it was sparsely decorated except for a bed with an iron frame, a kitchen, a bathroom and a spiral staircase that led to outside. All in all pretty ordinary for a supernatural bartender.

"You know why I'm here," Jadyn snorted. She could feel his body heat as Daunte stood behind her. Her pussy quivered becoming a little moist at his closeness. She went slippery inside feeling his breath caress her ear; tremors raced up and down her spine.

"Do I?" Daunte whispered huskily, a tint of envy in his words. "Thought you'd be at Rafael's. Isn't he your go-to shifter for your sexual needs?"

Sinful delight curved Jadyn's sexy lips as she turned to face him, "Are you seriously that jealous?"

Daunte frowned. It did nothing to diminish his sexy looks. His muscles tensed with the cold worm of envy gnawing at his spine. Jadyn boldly took a step closer, her fingers lightly raking along his rippling ab muscles, looking up at him. His eyes drifted closed at the sensation. A purr rumbled in Daunte's chest unbidden. The feeling of her touch made his insides ignite with lust.

"I can't sleep. I can't eat because of you," Jadyn spoke softly, her voice heavy with sexual heat. Daunte could feel some of her fire seep into him from her light touch, her proximity. Their mouths were tantalizingly close. Their breaths mingled the same sexually charged air.

Jadyn breathed in the wet scent of Old Spice and his natural male musk. She gave a breathy little moan feeling his fingers stroke her jawline. His whiskey eyes drunk in Jadyn's heaving bosom, her nipples poking enticingly through the baggy shirt, and her flushed cheeks. Daunte pressed his nose into her head. He could smell the heat mixed

with her perfume and traces of lavender bubble bath.

"Baths help but there's no substitute for skin on skin," Daunte smirked.

"If there's another way I'm sure you won't tell me," Jadyn brushed her lips across Daunte's damp chest. His throat went thick with desire. Blood rushed to his cock making it throb with the memory of her touch stroking its length until he exploded.

"No," Daunte shrugged, his hands caressed her curves, moving up and down to feel the warmth of her body. "Why are you here if not to ease your suffering and mine?"

"I don't give a damn about your suffering!" Jadyn snapped. Yet her entire body tingled at his touch. Daunte's eyes turned into liquid gold, hot and full of need. His gaze burned with such intensity Jadyn felt her soul shiver.

"I know...," Daunte whispered, his eyes becoming human again and boring into hers. Jadyn's jade eyes softened. The smell of him intoxicated her. The feel of him eased the burning within her human body. She couldn't stop herself biting her bottom lip making Daunte's cock twitch.

He pressed Jadyn against the wall. His warm breath whispered over her lips. She could feel the lust coming off him, hitting her in waves that made her weak in the knees. Daunte grabbed her wrists causing her to release a breathy little moan at his touch. He pinned them over her head, their mouths dangerously close.

Jadyn's sex quivered, burning for a release. She wanted him to touch her and she wanted him to go away. She had never been so angry and so horny at the same time. Daunte's nostrils flared. Her feminine musk smelled as irresistibly sweet as honey.

"You're all pent up...," his voice was leather and whiskey.

"Because of you," Jadyn's voice was low, breathy and sensual.

"I gave you the disease," Daunte's lips ghosted along hers causing a shiver to pulse through her. "Let me give you the cure..." His words vibrated through her. Blood thrummed in Jadyn's ears as Daunte neared.

Daunte pressed his mouth against Jadyn's. Her mind went blank. Nothing but the primal remained. A primal need to join with this creature and satisfy her desires. Daunte's tongue tasted her lips. Cherry lip gloss. Jadyn made a soft gasp allowing his tongue entrance. Jadyn tasted bourbon and cloves on his tongue. Their fingers interlocked as Daunte pressed his pelvis firmly against hers, allowing her to feel his hard cock pulsating against her belly.

Jadyn tasted so sweet. He devoured her mouth slow and sensually drawing out her every whimper and swallowing it hungrily. Daunte released Jadyn's hands, running his hands down the length of her body to feel every contour of her curves, every hair that stood on end, every goose bump that bloomed in the wake of his questing fingers. All

while his tongue met the young waitress's in a hot wet slide.

Jadyn arched her back, pressing her breasts against Daunte's firm broad chest. No bra. Naughty girl. He felt her nipples like ball points teasing his chest as she moved against him. Daunte reached his hands underneath her baggy cotton shirt.

Inch by inch he pulled it over her head, feeling her flat stomach, the swell of her breasts and hard nipples. He felt the bumps of his scratches then pressed his lips to the small wounds. Jadyn shivered, ribbons of pleasure wound within her when she felt his warm rough tongue lap against her scratches.

Daunte's lips moved to Jadyn's chin, tossing her baggy shirt to the floor. Jadyn sighed digging her nails into his back as he trailed kisses down the column of her throat. He felt the rapid beating of her pulse with his conquering lips.

He felt her nails dig into his skin enough to pierce his skin when he drew her nipple into his mouth, gently sucking it, licking it until it grew into a hard diamond full of sensitive nerves.

His tongue taunted her nipple, imitating what Daunte would do to Jadyn's clit that throbbed against her now soaked panties. Jadyn raked her fingers through the jaguar shifter's dark wet locks. They felt as soft as satin. She could smell his spicy shampoo and it aroused her. She groaned when Daunte's mouth left her one nipple to tease the

other. His mouth left her breasts, glimmering with his saliva and red from his sucking and playful bites, traveling down towards her navel tasting every inch of her sweet burning flesh.

Daunte pressed his face into the apex of Jadyn's trembling thighs, feeling the heat of her burning through her shorts, the smell of vanilla so pungent filling his nostrils and entering his lungs to drive his animal senses wild. He snaked his fingers into her denim

jeans and felt her engorged clit throbbing against her satin panties.

"Jesus, Jadyn...," Daunte's fingers stroked her through her panties. "You're so wet already..."

"It's your fault," Jadyn breathed.

Daunte pulled her shorts down revealing her wet stained panties. Daunte groaned at the sight. They were simple pink satin panties with a cute pink bow and a rose to top it off. They were so innocent looking yet stained with Jadyn's arousal. Sexy and simple.

His shaft throbbed against his jeans wanting to burst through the fibers and fuck Jadyn until he came inside her but he needed to taste her first. He pressed his mouth to her panties, his tongue traced along her soaking crease.

"Daunte...," tortured moans squeezed past her lips. She tightened her grip in his hair. He teased her through her panties, swirling his tongue over her aching bud sending delicious sparks exploding through her, making her puddy in his hands.

Jadyn wilted against the plastered wall feeling nothing but the intense pleasure Daunte was inflicting upon her with his tongue. She felt his fingers hook into her elastic, gently pulling her panties down but she wouldn't let him. Instead with a force she didn't know

she had, Jadyn pushed Daunte off of her. He hit the floor growling in frustration.

"What the fuck?" Daunte snarled, his whiskey eyes glowing with fierce need, Jadyn saw the thick bulge in his jeans, his lips wet from her juices in her panties.

"We're going to do things my way," Jadyn declared. "Get on the bed." Daunte's snarl turned into a rakish grin. His whiskey eyes shined with lust as he went to the bed. "Lie on your back." Daunte did as he was instructed, his skin electric with anticipation.

Jadyn went to the wrack of clothes by the window finding a nice red satin tie hanging off a nice dress shirt. It was the only fancy thing Daunte seemed to own. This would do perfectly.

Daunte lay on the bed watching her the entire time, his eyes devouring her entire being. He didn't want to miss a minute. His cock throbbed to the point of agony watching every sway of Jadyn's hips, the biting of her bottom lip.

"Wrists up," Jadyn commanded softly. Daunte wordlessly followed orders. The satin of his tie was cool against his hot damp skin. Jadyn's breasts hung tantalizingly over his face. He arched up trying to capture a dark hard nipple in his hungry mouth but Jadyn snapped away then slapped him hard across the face.

"Vixen...," Daunte growled in pleasure. She winked at him lasciviously while taking off her panties, slowly, making a show of it, showing him her rose and heart tattoo on her left hip, then she straddled the jaguar shifter.

She smoothed her hands over Daunte's firm chest, taunting his erect nipples, his rippling abs. Her hands felt so soft and warm. Gentle and soothing. He purred once he felt the hot wetness of her mouth, her soft tongue flicking his nipple.

Jadyn taunted his skin with soft seductive kisses along his bronzed flesh. She felt the heat of his skin and it made her pussy quiver. She rubbed herself against his pulsating bulge listening to Daunte groan in desperation. He wanted to feel her pussy against his hard flesh. His balls tingled filling with cum. He needed a release but he held on his mental reins.

"You've been a naughty kitty, Daunte LaSalle," Jadyn purred, looking up at him with her smoldering jade eyes. She felt his cock twitch. She slithered over him, soft, snake-like. Brushing her hair forward, Jadyn teased her long hair over his chest kissing and sucking her way down his hard stomach. She slithered over him, soft, snake-like.

Daunte's blood ignited watching Jadyn, feeling her soft, warm, wet tongue on his ab muscles, getting him excited for the feeling when he would finally feel it on his pulsating cock. With heavy lidded eyes full of lust, Jadyn watched the ecstasy on her shifter lover's face as she pulled his pants down, setting free his throbbing hot shaft. It was completely erect and ready for her.

"I always imagined you had a big fat cock, Daunte," Jadyn whispered in wonder. Her pussy clenched and wept. She could feel her own juices dripping down her leg at the sight of the beautiful appendage. She wondered if she could fit the whole thing in her mouth.

Daunte shuddered with joy feeling Jadyn's warm breath teasing over him as she leaned into the side of his shaft and gently kissed the base. She kissed it again, her lips lingering and sucking a little making his cock jolt as thick pre-cum oozed from the slit.

"Mmmmmm," Jadyn murmured against the thick stalk. Her tongue teased along his length reaching the head where white cum dripped and she sucked the fat crown into her eager mouth. "You taste so good." Jadyn wrapped a soft hand around Daunte's hardened flesh, rubbing it up and down slowly. Daunte strained against his bounds.

"I've been having all these dirty fantasies before you scratched me," Jadyn's voice was husky and sensual. "About you and me at work. Before you marked me with The Heat."

12