Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 09

Story Info
Felix makes Jadyn cum... multiple times.
5k words
4.66
7.9k
8

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Shame and desire mingled hot in Jadyn's throat. Felix's head rested between her thighs, her ankles no longer bound. Instead her foot traced along his spine to his perfectly marbled ass as he serviced her pussy. He stroked, licked and flicked his tongue, teasing her sensitive petals, tasting her sweet candy well while his nose rubbed against her throbbing knotted bud.

Jadyn strained against her binds on her wrists. Before she struggled so violently that she developed rope burns. Felix had cursed and replaced them with neck ties. He had to sneak back into the city to get them and then straddle Jadyn's wriggling hips while listening to her curse and spit at him. Felix only responded with a smug grin then impaled her on his hot iron length turning her cries of insults into screams of ecstasy.

"If you behave I'll remove the binds on your wrists," he murmured huskily in her ear as he rode her between her thighs. "Though I have to say I find you fetching tied up in my bed."

For the past 2 days Jadyn had been his prisoner/ sex toy. When she had to go to the bathroom or walk around to just stretch her muscles he was there hovering. The bathroom he gave her some privacy to do her business and shower but when Jadyn tried to escape out the window Felix had to punish her by keeping her on the edge of orgasm. Whenever she was close Felix would stop, the exquisite torment going on for 2 hours at least until the lion finally let her explode.

The scratches on Jadyn's stomach were still scabs but were healing quicker than when she had abstained from Daunte. There were parts of the day where she was so hot for Felix's touch she was whimpering. Her nipples would tighten and actually hurt. Felix would prowl in with his smug grin and wouldn't satisfy her until she begged aloud.

Jadyn's hips bucked to get Felix further inside her. She felt him throbbing as he stretched her inner muscles. Her thighs wrapped around him, keeping him locked inside until he exploded. Felix collapsed on top of her, a mass of sweat and muscle. The waitress could feel the lion's rapid heart beat against her chest.

When he tried to leave, Jadyn hugged her legs around him, squeezing her vaginal muscles around his still hard cock and listen to him groan. Felix's breath labored in her ear as he slowly rotated his hips, his cock rubbing against her g-spot. Soon Jadyn came just as Felix spurted the last ropes of his cum. Felix slowly slipped out, his cock now soft and deflated.

"Hungry? I made bacon again," Felix tore off the condom he had been wearing. He thought he was being considerate by wearing them after doing her bare the first time.

"Never been a huge fan of bacon," Jadyn miffed. It was one of the first smells that hit her on the first day of her kidnapping. Felix had been paying close attention to Jadyn's eating habits. "Those BLTs I would make were more for Daunte."

Felix frowned. Jadyn smirked. She loved to taunt Felix with her past with Daunte. It hurt the lion's male ego that he couldn't make her forget about him. He needed her to be completely under his spell but after 2 days it seemed that Jadyn was putting him under a spell of her own. She was becoming a carnal obsession for Felix.

Her aloofness intrigued him. Even after Felix gave her so much pleasure she would pass out, Jadyn would return to being a cold distant statue. The lengths she went to avoid feeling pleasure or having interest in his advances amused as well as confounded Felix.

Once Jadyn tried to lie still like a dead fish for an hour hoping Felix would get bored.

"The more you fight it," Felix warned softly. "The more you will hurt yourself."

"Nothing hurts me more than you, Felix," Jadyn retorted, her kissable Cupid Bow lips pale where before they were a flush coral pink.

Felix shrugged yet still it pinpricked his pride. Today he decided to take a leap of faith and untied Jadyn at last. Jadyn's muscles were deliciously sore from the orgasms and some atrophy. She eyed him suspiciously with her beautiful jade green eyes as she rubbed her sore wrists that still held rope burns.

"If you promise not to run away again," Felix offered. "I will leave you untied."

Jadyn stretched, raking her fingers through her maple curls that caught the light of the sun. They had a copper, bronze sheen and Felix wanted to run his fingers through that hair without the restraints to hinder him.

"Only if you stop making bacon," Jadyn replied dryly. Felix made a snort of amusement.

"If you're hoping for your white knights Daunte and Rafael to save you stop," Felix grew serious. "Not even Rafe knows about this family property. You're stuck with me though you must admit I'm not the worst house mate."

"Fat chance I'll admit that," Jadyn scoffed.

Felix chuckled. "There are clothes in the drawer over there."

Felix left to give Jadyn privacy. Once she had the strength she walked to the shower and washed off the scent of Felix yet where he touched her skin still burned. Her tongue was thick with the taste of nutmeg, heady and almost enough to make Jadyn randy again. She chose a cold shower.

After her shower, Jadyn looked through the clothes in the drawers of the old dresser. It was elegantly carved with hummingbirds and morning glories painted on the sides of the red wood. It looked like something Jadyn's grandmother would have had. Inside were old sun dresses from the 90s. She chose the one that was the least revealing, a buttoned up white cotton short sleeved sun dress with lace patterns on the edges.

The hem stopped just above her knee caps but the top hugged Jadyn's breasts, enough that she feared her chest would more likely entice Felix and she was still raw from his touch. She would give in immediately. Jadyn took several deep breaths. It was the Heat making her feel these lusty feelings. She wasn't so weak as to not know the difference.

Jadyn walked out of the bedroom and followed the scent of eggs being cooked. Felix had taken off his shirt and was wearing nothing but a loose pair of jeans. His taut skin had a golden glow and the glory of his muscles made Jadyn feel achy between her thighs. Why did he have to be so attractive? It would have been easier if Felix were ugly.

Jadyn pulled a chair back, trying to be quiet but Felix was aware of her every movement.

"So you don't like bacon," Felix turned around with his stunning panty melting smile. "How about eggs sunny side up?"

Jadyn gave a noncommittal shrug but the sight of his golden ab muscles, tightly knotted and flexing with his every movement made the ache between her thighs grow worse. She strained her body to stay where it was and not jump him. She couldn't wait for the Heat to leave her so she could just hate him and not desire him at the same time.

Felix could smell her arousal anew. He smiled broadly but didn't let Jadyn see it. For his plan to work he needed her to at least like him and so far his arrogant grins have only served to rile her up. He set the sunny side up eggs on the table before her. Jadyn's stomach growled loud enough to make her flush with embarrassment.

Without looking at Felix she devoured the eggs and the potatoes in almost two gulps. Felix sat in the chair beside her watching intently.

"I like a girl with an appetite," Felix rested his cleft chin in his big hand.

"I'm never usually this hungry," Jadyn sipped the orange juice.

"The Heat increases hunger," Felix spoke suggestively, his voice like silk against Jadyn's senses making her shiver. Then she suddenly felt his fingers touch her knee. It was a light touch but it was enough to make goose bumps erupt everywhere on Jadyn's skin.

"You own this house?" she asked, trying to distract him. Felix's gaze dropped to her chest to see the generous swell of her full luscious breasts. He licked his lips. Jadyn swore she could hear the rumble of his purring.

"My uncle does," Felix's fingers never stopped playing on Jadyn's knee. They inched further up but stopped at the hem of her dress. Jadyn's pulse raced, her throat tightening making it harder to swallow as she felt a tingling in her pussy. "Our family used to use this as a safe house."

"For running moon shine and illegal whisky?" Jadyn asked, gripping her fork as if she was about to stab him with it. Felix inched closer, too close. He had no concept of personal space as his proximity made Jadyn's nipples harden into painful pebbles, wanting Felix's fingers to pleasure them.

"You know your history," Felix admired, moving strands of Jadyn's damp brown curls to reveal her white throat. "It was so secret that not every one in my family knew it existed."

Felix's masculine scent hit Jadyn like a speeding truck, overwhelming her, wrapping around her to send a delicious heat running through her blood. She had to stay focused. If she didn't win Felix over then she would never get away. The lion needed to trust her enough to take her back to the city where she could more easily escape.

Felix nuzzled into her throat, his lips sucking on her pulse that raced. A shiver racked her body at the feel of his firebrand tongue tickling her sensitive skin. Jadyn tried to get up but Felix roughly pulled her chair closer to him, his hand on her knee boldly inching up her thigh beneath her skirt.

"Felix...," Jadyn warned even as a heat teased through her body. The taste of nutmeg grew stronger in her mouth. "What do you plan to do with me if your plan succeeds?"

Felix's hand stopped just before the juncture of her thighs, feeling the jungle swampy heat made his cock swell. He wanted so badly to touch her there.

"You know I never know where to place my tongue first with you," Felix murmured against her ear. His husky voice hit the top of Jadyn's spine and rolled all the way down to her heated core. "In your mouth..." Felix turned Jadyn's face and licked her lips. "Or in your sweet, candy pussy..." Felix's fingers brushed her sex drawing a sharp gasp from her darkening lips, she was so sensitive down there.

"Felix...," Jadyn took a gamble and placed her hand on his firm chest, feeling the increased beating of his heart. His skin was hot to her touch. Felix's whole body tensed in sudden need. Her touch was like pure fire and he wanted to feel her skin to skin without the restraints. He wanted to feel her arms around him, responding to his caresses, his kisses.

"What is it, Jadyn?" he sighed somewhat impatient, his sienna brown eyes glowing with animal need.

"Your plan," Jadyn played the weak female that guys like Felix seemed to like. "Will it hurt Daunte and Rafael?" She had to make him think he can win her over. She caressed his face, her thumb rubbing his cleft gently, feeling him shiver.

"Rafael will be heart broken but he'll find a new girl," Felix lifted Jadyn up onto the kitchen table, the dish inching to the side, having it hang precariously over the edge. "I think I'll start with your mouth..."

Felix devoured Jadyn's mouth and she let him. The hormones helped. She even moaned at the feel of his sensuous tongue sliding against hers. Felix pressed Jadyn down onto the table, his swollen crotch rubbing slowly against the heat between her legs. The roughness of his denim jeans and the heat she felt from his hard bulge sent delicious electric shocks through her body.

She even wrapped her lips around his tongue just as her arms draped around his neck and lovingly sucked, getting a fresh blast of heady nutmeg. Felix groaned at the feel of her sweet suction. His cock throbbed with the thought of her doing the same to it.

"And Daunte?" she whispered, her fingers digging into his marbled golden shoulders with each pulse of heat he created with the friction of their sexes. "He won't just let me go."

Felix pulled away, almost tearing Jadyn's top to get at her luscious breasts with firm dark nipples. He took one into his mouth and Jadyn almost fainted from the heat of his mouth. He sucked, licked, and kissed her creamy breast, swollen with her need. Jesus why did he have to be so good at this? She almost forgot about Daunte and Rafael and how their tongues could bring her to such heights.

God her skin was so soft and warm! And she was responding. Felix wasn't a complete fool though. Her sudden participation could be the Heat but his lion senses were acute enough to sense that she was working on a plan of escape.

"Daunte will be Daunte," Felix murmured against her breast. He licked to the center of her breasts and buried his face in her bountiful bosom. Jadyn bit her lip sexily, groaning with desire. She raked her fingers through the lion's wheat gold mane as he kissed down her fluttering stomach, licking at her scabs that would soon be healed in about two more days. He should hold off but he was entranced by her willingness.

"Now...," Felix spread Jadyn's legs, pressing sweet kisses down along her inner thighs then planting one against her mons. His fingers traced the lines of her heart and flower tattoo on her left hip listening to Jadyn moan softly. "I think I'll stick my tongue... in here." Jadyn's body jolted. Felix buried his tongue between her wet folds, moaning against her lips at the sweet taste of her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Daunte threw another glass of whisky against the wall of The Scratch with a deafening roar.

"What do you mean you still can't find her???" he bellowed at Rafael and Amos.

It had been almost three days since Felix had left Rafael that message that he had Jadyn and that he found a solution for peace as well as some revenge. What better revenge than to make Jadyn fall in love with a Baptiste and break LaSalle's heart?

"We've been searching non stop, Daunte," Amos explained calmly. His amber eyes completely stoic while his mouth was set in a grim line. "Frankly we've run out of places to look."

Daunte charged at Rafael who did nothing to stop his half brother from grabbing his collar and lifting him off the bar stool that crashed to the floor.

"This is all your fault!" Daunte growled menacingly. "You dragged her into this!"

"You don't think I've beaten myself up over it already?" Rafael stated coolly.

"Not enough, no, how about I help you?"

Holland caught Daunte's fist before it could land a blow, shoving the warring brothers apart before they wrecked the bar as well as each other.

"Fighting won't find her any faster," Holland seethed.

"I had no idea Felix would do this," Rafael faced the counter, his knuckles turning white from gripping it so tightly, Moira was afraid he would break the wood. "He never gave much of an indication of his interest in Jadyn. He would joke about my interest that's all."

"Maybe we should try asking the Baptiste Alpha for help?" Moira suggested for what seemed like the 100th time, but each time they shot her down.

"Doubtful Mayson Baptiste will help us given the family tension between us," Amos reasoned with a heavy sigh.

"Felix and Mayson always got along like brothers," Rafael said. "If he knows where he is he won't tell anyone not even me."

"Then you're pretty much useless," Daunte spat at the young tiger. "God if Jadyn is hurt by Felix because of your twisted goal for some imagined vengeance then I'll—"

"Not imagined!" Rafael recovered some of his bite back now. "Your father betrayed my mother and murdered mine! He never wanted me! But you he loved. He was willing to help my mother to get rid of me before anyone noticed."

"Sins of the Father eh? Well guess what Salvatore wasn't that much of a saint either," Daunte sneered. "My parents told me how he liked to roam around town raping young women and sometimes just roughing up humans for fun. He even tried to rape my mother!" He was met with dead silence. "My father told me. It was while my parents were still dating. Salvatore cornered my mother and roughed her up then tried to force himself on her but luckily my father was there just in time to stop him."

"You're lying!" Rafael felt his claws burning at his finger tips. The change was an electric surge through his body. He wanted to turn into a tiger and rip Daunte's lying tongue from his mouth.

"He's not wrong," Amos admitted. "I remember my father telling me all about Salvatore Baptiste's definition of fun."

"Jadyn's father was a beat cop trying to make detective," Holland spoke grimly. "He would get many complaints and charges from young women Salvatore attacked but because his family had connections the charges were always mysteriously dropped. One shouldn't speak ill of the dead but Salvatore was every bit the beast."

"Feel like defending the man now, little brother," Daunte fired with the sting of sarcasm. "Still think your vendetta is justified?"

Rafael's fists clenched and unclenched. His tiger claws dug into his palms leaving broken skin with drips of his own blood. He collapsed onto a stool, his face in his bloodied hand.

"What have I done?" he mourned softly.

Holland was the only one to go to Rafael and place a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Mistakes were made," Holland spoke gently. "We can't change the past. All that matters is Jadyn. I wouldn't worry too much. She's a tough one. She may seem sweet on the outside but piss her off and she's a wild bobcat."

Just then Rafael's cell phone rang. His eyes went wide to see that it was Felix. Daunte almost grabbed the phone out of Rafael's hand but Moira stopped him freezing him with an icy glare.

"Felix?" Rafael answered.

"Hey, Cuz," Felix drawled. "Saw your messages. In future 3 voice messages are just as effective as 27."

"You've been gone for almost 3 days what the fuck have you been doing to Jadyn?"

"Didn't our aunt tell you about the birds and the bees?" Felix teased.

Daunte could hear with his heightened senses and wanted to rip the phone out of Rafael's hand and roar into the device if he didn't break it first.

"Is she at least safe?" Rafael tried to remain calm but Felix could hear the tension in his voice.

"As safe as gold in a bank," Felix chuckled. "You were right about her, Rafe, Jadyn's a spit fire. I'm almost worn out."

Rafael couldn't contain his growl that time. The thought of Jadyn in bed with Felix or anyone made his teeth grind. "I want to talk to her, Felix, now!"

"No can do, Cuz," Felix tutted. "Jadyn's still a bit raw and she needs her sleep." Then Rafael and Daunte detected an edge in his voice. "She's been asking about you... and the jaguar." Rafael put Felix on speaker at last so Daunte could tag in.

"Misses me, does she?" Daunte grinned. "Well in your company any woman would get tired and start thinking about other men."

Rafael couldn't see but he could almost feel the heat of envy in Felix's silence.

"So...," Felix's voice was strained. "The brothers united at last. Have you two made up or is this just a cease fire until the war resumes."

"There's not going to be a war, Felix," Rafael confessed and he wasn't lying. "All I want is Jadyn safe."

"You put that girl up on a pedestal, Rafael," Felix's tone grew hard. "She's not some damsel in distress waiting in a tower for her knight to come and slay her dragon. In fact, I think she prefers the dragon."

"Felix, if you don't let her go I'm going to rip you to pieces and hang a body part in every corner of the city!" Daunte bellowed.

"There's the jaguar," Felix chuckled. "Typical LaSalle. Maybe Jadyn would like a guy who doesn't fly off the handle every few minutes. Well I gotta go now. Jadyn's waiting for me, the minx."

He didn't even say goodbye. The call just clicked leaving a heavy silence to hang in the air. Daunte picked up the phone then threw it against the wall. It was thrown with such force it was embedded in the wall.

"Too bad this place ain't insured," Moira sighed. "Hope you were due for an upgrade, Rafael."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

12