Cat Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God no," he said, fascinated.

"Who is it?" She said, slightly sharply. "Somebody we know?" Catwoman dropped her hips again, slamming him deep inside of her. Dick's eyes rolled back in his head.

"Yes," he grunted. "Yes!" He shouted as she fucked him in a long, smooth stroke.

"Who?" Selina asked, leaning over, filling his vision with her tits. "Is it that little Bat-bitch?" Dick's shaft slid outwards and cream sluiced out of her pussy; she fucked herself downwards atop him.

"Y-yeah," he said, vaguely. That was technically the truth; at least he wouldn't betray Barb-

"Skinny little bitch has nothing on me, does she?" Selina's eyes locked with his. Her hips pumped faster. "Silly little college girl; I'm fucking hotter than she is, aren't I?"

"Yes!" Dick grunted.

"Every inch of me is fucking sexier than she is?"

"Yes!"

"I've got better tits," Selina fed one nipple into his mouth. He suckled noisily. "A thicker, more muscled booty," she grabbed one of his hands and put it on her ass, where he gripped tight and began fucking in time with her hips. "Better legs," Dick's other hand drifted up her ivory thigh. "And my pussy is just *so* much better, isn't it?" She stopped her hips and flexed and the walls of her cunt rippled and grasped the thick shaft of his cock; Nightwing's eyes rolled back into his head.

"Yesh," he agreed, heartily as he sucked hard on her nipple. "God yesh!"

"In fact, I bet you think of me while you fuck her, don't you?" Selina's cunt massaged his shaft, slurping on it; she began pistoning that cock in and out of her sopping wet hole. "Don't you?" He groaned, and nodded. "You've always wanted this, haven't you?" Dick's assent was muffled by breast he was trying to stuff into his mouth.

"You're mine now," she moaned, her voice reaching a crescendo. "That fat young hero cock is *mine* now. I deserve it. I took it. I will fucking. Use. It. You're going to be my fucking cocktoy, honey and you're going to fucking *love* it!" The sound of their hips slamming together filled the room. "You fucking love it. You fucking *love being mine! Tell me!"

"Yesssss," he hissed around her tit. "Fuck yes! Selina, I fucking love it! Please, make me yours. I want to be yours! Make me your fucking fucktoy!"

"Good boy!" Selina's voice was shaky as she encouraged him, her ass pumping up and down on his thick pole as her pussy began to spasm around it and the orgasm began to overtake her. "Fuck me you young fucker! *Fuck. Me*!" Both of Dick's hands seized her hips as he slammed his cock into her with a will, chewing and flickering the thick nipple in her mouth. Soon Selina's encouragements were lost in a scream that seemed to come from her toes, and her body went rigid, creaming all over Nightwing's thrusting cock.

She pulled her head above the waves of pleasure rocking through her long enough to shout, "cum goddamn you! Fucking cum!" His response was an incoherent roar as the cream rose up in his balls like he'd never felt before. Nightwing's finely-tuned body rocked and bucked underneath his mistress as he filled her up with cream, jetting plume after plume of hot semen deep inside of her.

Gasping and sweating, Selina collapsed atop him as his still spurting cock slipped out of her. His domino mask had fallen off completely. Those blue eyes were faraway, unfocused, his consciousness diffused by pleasure. She could feel the hot cream splattering against the back of her thighs.

"Mmmmm," she purred, lying on his chest. "You're going to be such a good toy, aren't you?" His cock twitched. Selina's fingers toyed with the blue slash across his chest. "We'll have to get you a new costume if you're going to be my junior partner." She could feel his shaft begin to thicken again against her thigh.

A look of confusion crossed her face, and she raised herself up on her hands, planted on his firm pecs. "I just realized. You know my name, but I don't know yours."

"Dick," he said, catching his breath. "My name is Dick."

"Of course it is," Selina laughed, collapsing back down onto him. "Of course it is."

Her laughter rang long and loud out into the night.

END