Cataclysm Ch. 01

Story Info
Introducing Nekala, the feisty Seracian pirate.
2.2k words
3.84
14.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind battered the side of the ship, and sprayed salt water up over the deck as the crew made effort to keep the sails under control. The day was glorious; sun bright in the blue sky, with white clouds making the heavens look picturesque. However, the sea itself was choppy, the wind having picked up once they left the islands behind them and entered the more open ocean.

"Pull on those ropes!" Cried a woman's voice, strong with authority. "If you could tug those fuckin' sails as good as you could your dicks, we'd be fine right now!"

"Yes ma'am!" They cried in unison, before returning to their boystrous singing of the big-breasted maidens they would love the night before the cataclysm came.

The first-mate stood on the side of the ship with an arm wrapped around a thick rope, sea-spray causing her white shirt to press tightly against her body; hugging large breasts and making her nipples perk. Her cleavage, showing through the barely enough lace to keep her clothing together, could attract the eye of any man, much less the sailors who would spend months at a time without a woman, yet desired them in the shadow of this one.

Her skin was a darker than the majority of the crew. She was coloured a sweet chocolate-y caramel, with her hair being a darker shade of brown than that. The lightest part of her body were her eyes, coloured like almonds and just as nice to look at. Most knew her as the Seracian; one of the few to venture from their island home in the tropics east of the Empire, but her crew knew her as Nekala - the most dangerous and voluptuous twenty-six year old who sailed under the pirate flag.

She was an adventurer and nymphomaniac, as famous as Kinds and as deadly as assassins.

"Where's the captain?" She cried, swinging down to the deck towards one of the older men, who was busy trying to knot rope around a wooden hold.

"In his cabin!" He replied, shouting over the wind and shaking water out of his hair. "Somethin' important, ma'am?"

"My cunt's wet. I can't tell whether it's all this sea-water or I just want to fuck someone!" She replied, never one to use fancy words or act like a timid girly. She was brutal and honest, just like the rest of the men. "And stop starin' at my tits, 'cause you're never gonna get to taste 'em old-timer!"

She moved off, trying to keep balance as she moved up along the rocking boat towards a metal door hinged to a wooden frame. A plaque had once read "The Sea Fox's Den" above it, but the salt air had erroded most of the letters years ago. Without knocking or announcing herself, she pushed open the door and stepped inside.

"Damn it, Nekala. Close the god damn door!" The Captain grumbled as he dropped his book to his lap. His cock had been in his hands, but was too hard to follow the literature when he released it.

"Playing with yourself again, Mirdas? I thought I told you to come find me whenever you needed taking care of," she replied, her tone of voice melting away any hope of a non-lust filled outcome. The stubborn man would still probably make her work for it, though.

"You know how it is," he replied, watching her closely as she removed her soaking black boots and tossed them into the corner. "Sleep with the same woman too many times and you start to desire some difference in your sex life."

"Oh?" She grinned, pushing her curvaceous hips to one side as she slid her soaking shirt over her head. Her naked breasts bounced back into their resting position as she tossed the shirt down by her boots, her body shivering slightly as cold hands ran down her perfectly formed stomach. Her muscle never seemed to emasculate her figure... Only compliment it. "And who are you sleeping with this fine afternoon?"

"A priestess of the lust God," he grinned, crossing his arms behind his head and lying back into his chair. "A woman with huge, mouth-watering breasts like pillows of cloud, who seeks sex and orgasm daily in order to achieve a feeling of being closer to her almighty lord."

"I've always wanted to be a lady of the altar. Those sexy robes and lovely jewelry. Do you think they wear panties under that silk and cloth?" She teased, her belt undone by her hands allowing her brown pants to fall to the ground. She was nude now, her mound adorned by a bouncy tuft of brown hair a couple of inches above her clitoris.

"I hope not," he smirked, watching her restlessly as his hand already left the position behind him to sneak down to his dick again. He found himself wrapping his fingers around the shaft, the very sight of his first-mate enough to cause him to pleasure himself.

"And yet you're harder now that I'm in here with you than you were alone with your priestess," she spoke, moving closer to his desk and bending over it; breasts plumped up by shoulders pressing them together and a sneaky finger sliding down to her labia to tease and test her growing moistness.

"Well of course. No priestess could match up to the legendary beauty of the Seracian," he smirked, hand pumping more as he watched her eyes linger on his member.

"Of course not. No other cunt could please your dick like mine," she said, smiling with desire as she propped one knee up on the desk and climbed atop it and slowly crawled towards his body.

"Oh, I can think of a few," the Captain grinned, removing his hands and dropping both arms down by his side to allow her full access to him when she arrived, and arrive she did. She crawled up along his legs and thighs, his dick brushing against her own inner as she lay along his body and straddled his hips so that she could pull his head into her awaiting breasts and smother him.

She groaned deeply with desire as he felt his tongue lick the center of her chest, between her boobs, and his stubble rough against her nipples as his hands reached up to take them in both.

She had seated herself directly on his dick. He wasn't in her, though, rather it had been pressed up against his body and the parting in her mound rubbed up along the side of his shaft with slow, pleasurable grinding.

"I do believe you're making me a rather horny girl," she giggled, whispering to his ear as her legs fell free down the side of his thighs and her feet dangled above the ground. She loved the contrast of feeling power over the heart and cock of that man, while at the same time feeling so vulnerable against his larger, stronger form. He could break her if he wanted... There was nothing she would be able to do to stop it. He could killed her in a hundred ways, or toss her to his crew for pillaging and a horrible, slow death... Yet with honeyed words and a moist, inviting hole, she had him in the palm of his hands like wet clay to be shaped at her whim.

"Would you like me to fuck you?" Mirdas asked, his hands kneading her soft rear and pulling her up and down against his stomach - grinding her against his dick.

".. Yes," she answered, her breath taken away by the sudden question. He always did steal it from her lungs, no matter how many times they had shared his bed. She gasped, suddenly realising how wet she was as her lubricated lips allowed her to glide along him so effortlessly. She wanted him to take her; she wanted to sit on his cock and slowly slide down to his balls as it entered and pushed her apart. She wanted to tell him everything she wanted him to do... To speak all the dirty, sinful phrases in her mind. To talk him through, second by second, every pleasurable feeling and approaching orgasm.

Before she could speak, a strong wind took the ship by surprise and knocked them both from the chair, collapsing in a heap on the ground. Her breasts 'broke' her fall, her hands below her head and one leg parted slightly from the other. It didn't take long to realize she hadn't fallen alone, and soon her eyes were rolling back into her head as she released an audible sound of pleasure.

"Aah~ ohh Mirdas!" She giggled. He had landed on her from behind, his cock ramming into her pussy during the fall as deep as it could go. She couldn't see him, but the vision she had in her mind of their position just about made her cum right there; his muscular form pounding down into her pussy, crotch slapping against her perfect rear as his arms held his beautifully sculpted upper torso above her back; his hair falling down past his sweating face.

Soon her dream became a reality, and taking advantage of the situation he began to thrust into her with a masculine growl of dominance and release.

He was silent as they fucked. Only the naughty squelching of his cock churning her juices and the slapping of skin against skin could be heard in the room. Eventually, Nekala's cries began to grow more loud as her pleasure built from her depths. She began to use the muscles of her mound to grip her Captain's cock tighter, as though trying to make him really work for each push and pull - for as much her reward as his.

The friction generated, the excitement of their sudden, unwarranted position was too much for Nekala to handle without quickly reaching her climax. With giggles, moans and cries that would make even the Goddess of fertility blush, Nekala had her orgasm and released her delicious, womanly creams even as Mirdas continued to fuck her.

And because he kept fucking her, she had another a few seconds later. Her cry of breath and pleasure soon became as rhythmic as his thrusting; a sweet, steady sound of "Aah! Aah! Aah!" escaping her lips. And every thirty or so seconds, another orgasm with it.

Every time he felt the Seracian cum, his cock seemed to grow a little harder and larger and his hipss move a little faster. The woman below him... He absolutely loved her. He never realized it until they fucked, and when they weren't he never felt the same, but there... In that moment... There was no doubt. She was a fucking goddess of sex and beauty; surely sent down by the heavens to please him like no other woman could.

He grit his teeth... Unable to hold his own wave of climax as he finally pushed down as hard as he could and filled her cunt with seed.

A minute later, they were lying on the floor of the cabin, Mirdas on his back, Nekala's head on his chest and one leg over one of his own. They were both panting and so sweaty they made the ocean outside look dry... But they were so incredibly satisfied. Nothing else compared to sex they had together, but even that paled in comparison to what had just happened. Nekala couldn't even say find the strength to tell him "... holy shit."

"Can't you reconsider?" Nekala asked, once she finally had the breath to do so.

"You know I can't," Mirdas spoke. "When a King secretly sends a demand for audience and over a thousand gold to prove the legitimacy of his request? Who are we to say no?"

"I don't trust Kings, especially not those from the Kingdoms of the Coast. Always stabbing each other in the back, always paying others to do their dirty work. Always fighting proxy wars and raping women instead of loving them. This won't go well for us."

"Oh, so there's an 'us' now, is there?" Mirdas asked, smirking.

Nekala pulled her head from his chest, looking him in the eyes before she shook it. "No. By us, I mean the ship and the crew. I have no desire to be your lover," she told him, "and you know why that would never work. What's wrong with just being fuck buddies? You get all the benefits and none of the emotional baggage."

"Of course you're right, but I don't like knowing that any day another man could take you from the end of my cock and I might never see you again."

"That's just something you'll have to live with," Nekala said, grinning as her hand found its way to his member again and began to stroke it back to hardness. "I hope you're not too tired for round two. I want you to fuck me like that again, Captain, baby."

"Are you kidding? I'm always ready for another go on those fantastic boobs and pounding that fantastic arse."

"Well good," Nekala smirked, as she stood and leaned over the desk. "Because this time I'm going to bend over."

Mirdas grinned, moving to take the woman again, this time from behind, as the pirate vessel known as The Sea Fox found calm waters as the evening fell.