Catastrophic Consequences

Story Info
Will the consequences be too hard? Can she live with them?
5.9k words
3.17
133.4k
23
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Presidio
Presidio
23 Followers

Some readers may have seen a story by this name on another website. This initially was my same story, but I got carried away, and made a ton of changes to it, so I think it is worth the read, even if you have read the other version.

I must warn you, this story has no ending. I am leaving the ending off, so you readers can submit your own endings.

Please title your endings as "Catastrophic Consequences", then add your ending words to the title. That way, it will be easier for people to know they have to read this story first for the story ending to make sense.

======================

Stephen first saw Calley at a Church function where they were serving dinner on the grounds. She had on a yellow flowered sundress, that came down to just above her knees, with tiny spaghetti straps over her shoulders. Her hair was golden yellow, hanging in ringlets down to her shoulders. Stephen noticed that her eyes were much bluer than the sky above, and that her skin looked to be without blemish. He stood transfixed for several minutes, just watching her talk to some of the older ladies that were gathered around one of the long tables that was laden with food, and sweets. She looked to be about 5 foot 5, or 6. Never had he seen a creature as lovely as this. Her feet were adorned with what Stephen had come to call Jesus sandals. They consisted of only a soul, with the straps that held them on sprouting from the soul, up between her first two toes forming an inverted Y, then continuing on around behind her heels. Stephen though, ""My God, her feet are even beautiful" as her toes had been carefully manicured, and polished a bright red.

Stephen, on the other hand, was 23 years old, having graduated from Florida State University two years earlier, where he was on the gymnastic team. He had no Olympic aspirations, as he was a little tall at 6' 3" to ever be good enough for that, he was just in it for the fun, and it kept him in great shape. He had a strong angular jaw, and was blessed with good genes so that with the athletic training he had at FSU he would catch women's eyes, and sometimes bring forth comments from them about him putting his shoes under their bed, or something like that. He had a neat, almost military look about him, with hair that was not shaved, but that was fairly close cropped. His complexion was on the light side, and his hair, although not as golden yellow as the girl's, was blond. He decided that he had to talk to this lovely creature. He wondered if your personality was any match for her looks.

Just as she finished talking with one of the ladies, he walked up behind her, watching her sample one of the cookies on the table. "Are those any good?" he asked.

"Oh yes, they are……..delightful…" she said as she turned around, and saw him for the first time. The pause in her sentence told Stephen that she was at least a little bit impressed with him.

They introduced themselves, and discovered that they had both attended FSU at the same time, although they had never run across each other. Their classes were on totally different subjects, and were on different parts of the campus. They discovered that they knew several of the same people who had attended school with them. They ate together, and hung out together the rest of the day, and by the end of it, felt like they had know each other for years. Stephen asked her out on a later date, and she graciously accepted. They went to a dinner theatre, and each had a great time. Upon returning her to her parents house, Stephen told her good night, and how he had enjoyed the evening, and reached for her hand. She thanked him and as she took his hand, she covered it with her other free hand. It was her way of saying that if her strict code of conduct allowed it, she would have kissed him.

They continued to date, and soon the handshake evolved to a light kiss on the cheek, then to the mouth, and finally to a more passionate open mouth kiss. They were surely falling in love. They continued to date for several more months, going to the theatre, and plays. Stephen would notice Calley not watching the play, but instead looking at him, her eyes wandering all over his face, smiling, and just loving him with her eyes. They eventually married, and for the next 10 years lived the perfect life.

While he was in college, Stephen had heard other guys bragging on the size of their sex organs. One day he measured himself, and found that he could wrap his hand around the base of his penis, put the other hand on top of it, but touching it, and still, the entire head of it would be in plain view. A quick measurement of this length, told him that when erect, he had an 8 inch cock. He had heard a few of the other guys bragging to high heaven about having that much, so it eased his fears about not being big enough to satisfy a woman.

He was smarter than a lot of men, in that he knew he was inexperienced in that department. He and Calley each had confessed to each other to being virgins, before they were married, so he went to the public library, and got books on sex. It talked about foreplay, and such, so that he learned more about how to please his bride. He had even gone to a video store, and rented several porno tapes. Not to become aroused, but to use them as a teaching guide. He had learned his lessons well. After their marriage, Calley seemed perfectly content with their love making. He had even learned about a woman's G-spot, and how to stimulate it, something he had never even heard of before. He could bring Calley right to the edge of an orgasm, the back her out of it, then bring her back until she finally had an earth shattering orgasm. In the afterglow of their lovemaking she would lie cradled in his arms, smiling at him, telling him how lucky she was to have such a strong virile, man, who was also so gentle with her, and could bring her to orgasm, so many times.

Their lovemaking wasn't terribly wild, or exotic, because each of them had reservations about suggesting some of the things they had heard about. Stephen had never asked Calley to take his organ in her mouth. He was afraid she would think him a barbarian, and she had never suggested it. As far as anal sex, that had never even occurred to either of them. Stephen started engaging in cunnilingus, after seeing how excited the women in the porno tapes got when their partners did it. The first time, when he first entered her with his tongue, she didn't quite know what to make of that, but it didn't take but a minute to decide it was the most exciting thing she had ever experienced. She never asked for it after that, because she didn't want Stephen to think she was trash, but she always deliriously happy when he initiated it, which became often.

Stephen had majored in aerospace engineering in college, and after graduation went to work for NASA in southern Florida. Because he was really smart, and applied himself, he soon moved up the ladder and was making good money for he and his bride. They moved into a beautiful home in an exclusive neighborhood about 35 minutes from his work. They seemed to be the perfect couple. Certainly there was an occasional disagreement between them, but each was careful not to become abusive to the other, with no name calling, and both of them was always eager, and willing to give ground if they could, in order to end the disagreement, and have things return to normal. Because of Stephen's good salary, Calley decided to not work outside the home, but instead to volunteer occasionally for charity work. That seemed to be what most of the wives in that neighborhood did.

One day, a small fire in the control room was intense enough to shut down all the operations in the department that Stephen worked in, so management sent everyone home for the day, about 11am that morning. Stephen made the 35 minute drive home, and noticed the van for the company that maintained the swimming pool for him in the back yard. He thought that was a little strange, knowing that the pool cleaner, (a 19 year old college boy) had just been there two days before. "He must have left one of his tools when he was here before, and just came back to get it" he thought. Stephen went in thru the gate to the back yard, intending to say hello to the boy. When he got to the back yard, no one was back there. "Calley must have brought him into the kitchen for a glass of lemonade." The summers were brutal in south Florida this time of year. He started in the back door, which was always unlocked, but he found it locked this time. This was a gaited community, and even a 45 minute trip to the grocery store didn't warrant locking the back door. A delivery man had to have a guard call the intended home where he was going, to OK letting him into the subdivision. "There must have been some trouble in the neighborhood, and Calley locked the door because she was freighted," He thought to himself.

He unlocked the back door, letting himself into the kitchen, and found neither Calley, nor the pool boy, Randy, in the kitchen. About that time he heard soft moans coming from his, and Calley's bedroom. As he started down the carpeted hall, the moans got louder. It wasn't hard to tell that he was hearing the sounds of consensual sex. "Oh God no, please don't let this be happening," he thought to himself. He stopped just before he got to the bedroom door, which was standing open. He wanted to wake up, and find that he was having a terrible nightmare, that he would find Calley snuggled close to him in the bed, like always. When it became evident that he was fully awake, he slowly continued on until he filled the open doorway. The furniture in the room was turned so that the foot of the bed was facing the doorway, so consequently neither of the lovers saw him standing there. Calley was on her back with her legs spread wide, and Randy, the pool boy, was on top of her, slowly pushing, and pulling his manhood in, and out of her. Calley would moan, with each stroke that her lover made into her, small whimpering sounds that told Stephen that she was experiencing total ecstasy, that there was no chance that this was rape, or forced sex. Their mouths were open wide, engaging in kisses that had each others tongue searching out the others. His sweet bride that he cherished so dearly, was going behind his back, having sex with another man. He wondered at that moment about the men who got sexually aroused watching their wife doing something like this. He certainly wasn't aroused. He felt as though someone has castrated him at that moment, and thrown his testicles in the garbage. The wind left his lungs. It was as if someone had hit him in the solar plexus with all their mite. He tried to speak, and found that he could not. He forced himself to take a deep breath first, then said in a weak voice, as though it were a question,

"Calley??, what have you done? My God, what have you done?"

When she heard his voice, she looked around her lovers body, and screamed, "Oh God, Oh God no, no, please don't let this be happening."

Her lover immediately sprang from the bed, and frantically started pulling on his pants. He jerked them up, leaving his shirt, and shoes on the floor. Stephen stepped aside and let him pass. He wasn't interested in him, after all, half the men in this town would have been in his shoes if they had the chance. His focus was on Calley, who was trying desperately to pull the sheet up to cover her nakedness. Not saying anything, Stephen just stood for just a moment, with the same look that he would have had if a doctor had just told him he only had two days to live. As turned to leave the room Calley finally spoke.

"Stephen, wait! Wait, don't leave. Stephen, please, this is not what it looks like. It wasn‘t my fault!!"

Stephen still had the crushing sadness in his heart, and he could tell that he was going to lose that last meal he had eaten very soon, but for the moment, a tumultuous rage flooded his very soul. It was more anger than he had ever experienced in his life, and more than he thought possible. He almost ran to the bed to grab Calley around her neck with both hands to choke the very life from her, but warning bells went off in his head, because he knew that doing something like that was not the answer. He stopped, and took several deep breaths before he turned back around to face Calley

"Does every male, or female person, who has ever been caught cheating say this same thing?" he thought to himself . Looking at her with a pure hatred that she had never seen before, he said in a very quiet, and scary voice, "Oh, I'm sorry. I must have misjudged the situation Calley, why don't you just go ahead, and tell me what it really was. I'll try to be very patient, and I'll listen very carefully."

"Oh, Stephen, please don't go. Let me explain what happened." she said, as the tears cascaded down her face.

"Calley, that's exactly what I am doing, waiting to hear what this really was, and to let you explain why I shouldn't go."

"Stephen, you can't go. I'll die if I lose you. My life is over if you leave me. Please tell me you will try to let me make this up to you, and stay with me." she said, with sobs wracking her body.

"Calley, I am standing here, waiting on you to tell me how this wasn't what it seemed, and to explain how I misjudged it."

"Oh, God, I can't think right now, I'm too upset Stephen. I need time, I need a few minutes to settle, and calm myself down."

"No, we both know you can't make up a good sounding lie this quickly, that will get you out of this mess. You need time to formulate one, and I don't have the time, nor the inclination to wait for one."

Calley screamed, as Stephen turned on his heel and hurried into the back yard where he began to throw up his last meal.

After a couple of minutes, Calley came into the yard, now fully dressed, with several towels, one of which was wet, and fell to her knees like a slave girl, and began to clean off Stephen's shoes where he had soiled them. As she cleaned them off she began.

"Stephen, your right, it was just what it looked like. It was exactly what it looked like. I said that just because I was so frantic about you leaving, I was saying anything that came to my mind. This was all my fault. I never would have believed in a million years that I could do something like this. Please, please, lets go back into the house, and sit at the kitchen table. Let me try to explain why, and how I could do something this terrible, how I got drawn into this. I won't lie to you, I promise I will tell it all to you."

"I'm sorry Calley, I just can't, for several reasons. The first being that there is no explainable reason that holds any merit at all, for you to do something like this, given that I don't, and never have mistreated you, never failed to pay attention to you, never left you to fend for yourself while I went off with other people, and never failed to tell you just how beautiful you are, and how lucky I count myself to have you. If the amount of sex we had, was so far short of what you needed to keep you satisfied, then that makes you a nymphomaniac, or a slut. If it was either of those things, you should have told me before we married, that one man couldn't satisfy you, because I told you plainly, that I only wanted a wife who had no prior experience, as I had none, and could learn with me, the joys of sex. Having a chaste, loyal wife, was just as important to me as having a wife whom I was madly in love with. No matter how much I loved you, if there would have been any doubt whatsoever in my mind that someday you would cheat on me, I would have run from marriage plans with you, like a rabbit from the hunting dogs. As far as our sex life, I told you early on, that if you knew of something, or even heard of something that we weren't practicing, that you wanted to try, not to be bashful, but to tell me about it, and I would be overjoyed to try it. I told you that I would be hesitant to initiate stuff that you might think was kinky, because I didn't want to make you embarrassed, but that I myself, absolutely wouldn't be embarrassed to try anything you wanted, and if you liked it, after we tried it, we would make it a regular part of our love sessions.

Now, I have to go. It's best, because I'm afraid if it stay any longer, I am going to lose control, and hurt you Calley. I would not be any more upset with you, than I am right now, if I had discovered that you were a serial killer, and had killed 15 people in you lifetime. The rest of my life here on earth is ruined now, no matter what you might say to me, after seeing what I saw a few minutes ago." "I am going now. If I get to where I think I can talk to you again, I will call you, please don't try to call me, or follow me. Goodbye."

As Stephen walked from the back yard, letting himself out of the gate, Calley lay prone on the ground, crying like she had never cried before in her life, knowing that the odds were pretty good, that she had frittered away the best man, and husband she could have ever dreamed of having. She lay there in the hot summer Florida sun for 20 minutes before she slowly picked herself up, and went into the kitchen, drawing some cold water from the refrigerator door, into a glass. She sat at the table, with her head in her hands, crying & talking out loud to herself. "My God, my God, what have I done. What is wrong with me. I must be completely insane to have listened to Randy's buttery talk. I am used to hearing men talk to me like that, they have all my life, but I never had trouble stopping their advances before.

Stephen drove, with no luggage, or even a change of clothes. He thought he might get a room in a cheap, pay by the week motel. That seemed to be a place like that would match his mood. He called his superiors at work, and told them a lie about why he would have to be off for the next couple of weeks. He had a thing about people who lie, so he normally didn't do it, but this time he did. He told them he had to go out of state, to help his brother who had been seriously injured in an auto accident. He told them he had to be there for his sister in law, who was ready to give birth at any minute, as his brother was in the hospital. Truth was, he didn't have a brother, only two sisters. He just couldn't stand the thought of giving the people at work, even a hint of what was really wrong. He didn't want to stay anywhere close to home, in case Calley tried to find him, so he went to a little town about 20 miles from the town where they lived. Calley volunteered for charity work usually twice a week. He went by the office where she worked one day while he was living in the motel to make sure her car was there. After he satisfied himself that she wouldn't come home, he went home, and cleaned out a lot of his clothes, and things he figured he would need for an extended stay. He had bought one change of clothes the day he left, and was washing each one every other day, in a laundrymat. He kept two pistols in his home that he had bought for protection. One was in the bedroom nightstand, and the other, he kept in the garage. He took the one from the garage, and carried it with him. He really didn't know why, he just did. His mood was so black, that it seemed to be the thing to do at the time.

Calley tried to honor Stephen's wish, about not contacting him. She made an appointment with a doctor, just to talk, to try and unburden herself to him, and at the same time to try to figure out how to talk to Stephen if he called her. He had been gone now, without a call to her for 10 days. She was in such a state of mind that taking Stephen's gun and doing away with herself crossed her mind. As soon as it did, she thought about Stephen's frame of mind, and wondered if he was having thoughts along those lines. She went to the nightstand in the bedroom, where she found the first pistol, but when she checked the one he kept in the garage, she found it gone. She began to panic. "Oh, my God, poor Stephen. He must be in such misery. I know I would be, if our positions were reversed, and I had walked in on him as he did on me. He took one of the guns, so there's no telling what his intentions are."

Presidio
Presidio
23 Followers
12