Catbird Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa screamed, "Fuck meee! I'm going to fucking come!"

Tom pulled out all the stops. He growled and grunted from the effort, as well as the more difficult task of not flooding her with cum before she got off. It was a near thing, but he felt her ass cheeks clench beneath his thumbs and her pussy clamp down on him as she shrieked in ecstasy.

He buried his cock in her climaxing pussy and breathed hard through his nose. He was right on the edge, and the tight squeeze of her trembling body was threatening to push him over.

Her voice was high, strained, and halting when she cried, "Come... Come in me. Fucking come in my p-pussy!"

Tom let loose of his controls and frantically fucked her. Despite already being so close, it took an agonizing couple dozen thrusts to reach the point of no return, and Alexa's wail lasted almost the whole time. He roared as his cum surged up and exploded inside her.

Growls rumbled in his throat unbidden as his hips spastically jerked, and hot cum flooded her clenched canal. Alexa whimpered and mewled in sweet agony — still deep within the throes of her own climax.

His pulses finally stilled long after the last of his cum had oozed into her, leaving Tom leaned over her, huffing for breath. A weak whimper accompanied her pussy clenching around him, and he instinctively jerked free. He leaned to the side, and sat down hard on the carpet next to her.

Alexa gasped and unsteadily sat up over her knees. A flatulent sound erupted from her pussy, and cum sprayed into his wife's face. A glob landed on her lips as well. Then Alexa lowered herself to Felicia's lips.

His wife grabbed the younger woman's thighs and started devouring Alexa's pussy — sucking up his cum flowing from her gaped canal.

The dark-haired young woman's eyes rolled up in her head and her mouth opened in a silent scream. She convulsed on his wife's face for a few moments, and then wrenched free of Felicia's grip to collapse on her side — well out of reach.

The look of unfettered delight on his wife's cum-spattered, pussy soaked face was a thing to behold, but it also made his sensitive cock protest mightily.

Felicia smiled — scrunching up her nose in an adorable way. She then pursed her lips into a kiss before getting back into character and forlornly crawling to the couch. She climbed up on it, faced the back, and curled up.

Alexa finally caught her breath after a few minutes of feigned uncomfortable silence, sat up, and leaned back on her hands. She glanced at Felicia and then smiled at Tom before standing. The little minx strutted with her bare ass swaying over to her discarded clothing.

Tom rose to sit on the couch next to his wife once Alexa passed him by. The young woman put on a show as she pulled on her panties — which would undoubtedly be filled with the rest of his cum before long — and zipped up her skirt. She walked over to the door, gave a finger-waggling wave, and said, "Bye-bye now."

The moment the door closed, Felicia uncurled and quietly said, "Oh my fucking god!" She then sat up and pulled down her pajama bottoms.

Strands of pussy juice stretched to the large, dark, wet spot in the crotch of her panties.

He only had a second to look, because she stood up and started ripping her clothes off. The moment she was naked, she swung a knee over him, pushed on his chest, and sat on his face.

He was all too happy to oblige.

****

Hope you enjoyed this dirty little quickie. As always, please take a moment to vote — but only once per reader. Comments and Favorites are most welcome, as they raise the profile of the story and attract more of the same.

It's the feedback that keeps me coming back for more.

12