Catch & Release Ch. 02

Story Info
Our guy gets out the bait & tackle...
2.9k words
4.47
63.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon and I were actually getting along as her pregnancy progressed and she seemed to be looking forward to the birth of our child. I guess I was feeling almost married to her, it was so nice. The bomb shelter was a very dark place to keep someone you cared about so I made the effort to accommodate the mother of my fourth child. The trip to the feed store yielded a nice obedience collar that's used to keep dogs in their yard and I was sure that Shannon would enjoy the relative freedom she would have soon. Upon getting home I dissected one of my many stun guns and with some diligent testing and creative camouflaging of the perimeter sensors I now had a working device. Of course it wouldn't have been right to pass up the opportunity to test Shannon's commitment to me so I went downstairs and set about changing her collars.

"Sweetie, this'll be a lot more comfortable for you especially since it's time for you to join me upstairs, what do you think?"

She was elated. The new collar was readily accepted and then we made our way up the stairs with Shannon walking ahead of me. Right at the top of the stairs she turned around with a look I've only seen in movies.

"You BASTARD!!!" was the last thing I heard as her foot connected with my forehead.

When I came to, with an ungodly headache, I made my way up the stairs and then out the front door where I found Shannon twitching on the porch. Her super-charged obedience collar triggered when she ran out the door without the perimeter being disarmed and it gave her one hell of a surprise. She lay there with her eyes glazed from the ongoing effects of the collar. The whine of the capacitors was in the air as the collar built up another stunning charge of electricity. I picked her up and carried her inside and, once in the door, the whine stopped. I laid her on the daybed in my living room and waited for her to come to her senses. My own senses were a little screwed up and a huge pain pill soon had my headache in check.

We ended up having a bit of a discussion about her new freedoms and I explained to her that the house was quite a ways from the next house and that the only phone was my code-protected cell phone. I made it very clear to Shannon that the only difference between her captivity in the shelter and her captivity upstairs was fresh air. It didn't need to be said that I didn't trust her anymore.

With the illusions of our relationship out of the way we didn't talk much anymore. I left her alone and didn't touch her at all the last three months of the pregnancy. Feeling betrayed by her actions I didn't have it in me to even look at her. When she went into labor it was a fairly easy birth. I used a different technique to birth the child and had Shannon stand with her arms over her head while leaning against the tile of the shower. I spread her legs as the contractions intensified and gravity helped do the rest. A screaming little boy with a full head of blonde hair was dropped into my hands with his umbilical cord still tying him to his weeping and exhausted mother. A quick snip separated the two of them and I bundled the child into his bassinette. In a few more minutes I delivered the placenta and then I held Shannon in the shower as I washed her off. She about passed out when I got her to the bed and then let her lie there as I cleaned up our little boy. She was almost asleep when I placed the child at her breast and he immediately went to his first meal. Instinctively, Shannon held the child close and her eyes opened and looked at the fruit of our joining with the clearest and purest love I've ever seen.

It was about another four months when I saw Shannon feeding Eric (she chose the name) and I felt a need stir up for the first time in a long time. She caught my glance and her look told me that this wouldn't be consensual if I pursued it. I was blown away by what she said next.

"If that's what you want then get another pussy 'cause you're never getting in this one ever again."

A few hours later I asked he what she meant and she told me that I needed to go fishin' again.

Another week passed by and I secured Shannon and Eric in the shelter and headed off to L.A. I'd actually planned on the usual recon of the area and was making my across town to I-5 when I was stuck at a red light and opportunity knocked.

Or hit me, I should say. I pulled into the shelter of a closed gas station and had a little station wagon pull up next to me in the blind side of my van. Out popped the cutest, perkiest little thing I'd ever seen. She was trim, lithe, maybe 5'6" with her brown hair in a boyishly short cut. I didn't hear a single word of her blathering and crying and I just stood there transfixed by what the Fates had brought to me. I opened the side doors of the van and got the stun gun in my hand as she came up behind me begging me not to let her parents know about what had happened. Her eyes met mine as I turned around and I watched her pleading look suddenly change to one of dismay as the powerful capacitor discharged into her body. The obligatory drugs were tossed in the glove compartment of the car and then I took the keys and her purse and locked the thing up. A quick shot of a horse tranquilizer settled her in for the trip. Ten hours later I had her collared in the basement and ready for my pleasure. Shannon was actually pleased to see me return with the girl since she knew that as long as I had this new toy I'd leave her alone. She barely acknowledged the girl's existence as I carried her in and trussed her up. Shannon excused herself and took Eric upstairs without a word. Being a bit tired from a very long day I left my new guest secured on the bed and I went upstairs for the night. It was sort of unreal as Shannon asked me about the abduction in such a clinical manner. Adding to the other-worldly quality of our conversation was the fact that our chat resembled a very wholesome scene of husband and wife and child sharing an evening together.

The next morning I awoke to Eric's cries and a chill ran through me as I wondered in Shannon had escaped. I gathered Eric up in my arms and heated a bottle of milk for him. Shannon had stopped breastfeeding him when he cut teeth, only to note that her period promptly started up again. After getting Eric taken care of I checked the perimeter sensors and found, to my relief, that Shannon had not triggered them. I looked around the house and then went downstairs to where I found Shannon chatting with the tear-stained nymph I had tied to the bed.

"Patrick," (shit, she gave my name!) "meet Lori. I was just telling Lori what you did to me and how you were going to do the same thing to her, too." Lori exploded in tears at Shannon’s' dispassionate words.

"By the way," Shannon said to me over Lori's tears, "Lori's not on the pill, she's eighteen, she had sex once when she was fifteen and I decided I want to watch you knock her up, okay?"

It was clear from Lori's wails that Shannon had earned the girls' trust and then betrayed it all in one fell swoop.

I took Shannon by the arm and almost dragged her outside the shelter.

"You mind telling me what the fuck just happened? You know I can never let that girl go now, don't you? And I though you hated sex, so why do you want to watch me fuck this girl?"

She just stared at me for a moment.

"Patrick, I want a girlfriend and this is the only way that's going to happen around here. So, no, I don't want you to let her go. And I don't hate sex, but if I was little Missus Fuck-it-all to you I'd never have another woman around here to talk to. And I think I'd like to watch you fuck her and see what my face must've looked like when you put Eric up my pussy."

I was stunned. Shannon was every bit as bad as I was. Amazing.

Shannon actually helped me get Lori settled in and then we went upstairs together where I explained the whole process I went through with my captives. Shannon listened intently and commented on details as the night wore on. It was Eric who called an end to our reverie and all three of us shortly went to bed.

The following week included the usual training and acclimation for Lori that I'd never given to Shannon and Shannon, true to her word, helped with meals, cleaning, and even some of the necessary humiliation. She was an adroit student who paid attention to all of the details of my peculiar hobby.

Part of my training regimen includes several rehearsals for the actual first time I claim my captives' charms and I had a little twist this time. In addition to other obedience measures I had Shannon set Lori into a sort of chair Shannon designed just to please herself. Lori would be set in the chair, belly down, with her arms outstretched and secured by clasps that would come up around her wrists and then hold them, her chin on a little pillow, and her legs spread behind her with her knees bent and feet in the air, her ankles secured in the same manner as her wrists. Shannon would then sit in front of the naked girl and they would conversations for an hour or so and then the obedience session would end and Shannon would release Lori. Shannon surprised me when she started the second week of training by going downstairs barefoot in her bathrobe. I later asked what this was all about.

"I wanted her to see what a woman looks like after pregnancy."

Truthfully, Shannon looked great. She was a little pouchy, but that was disappearing, and she was blessed with resilient skin that didn't show even one stretch mark.

The start of the third week was when Shannon finally asked for me to join her. After Lori was secured in the chair I got to watch Shannon do her thing. She and Lori had a girl-talk kind of conversation about fashions all while Shannon massaged Lori with ample amounts of baby oil. In a short time even Shannon was covered with the sheen of the oil and I felt my need rising. It was maybe twenty minutes into the session and Lori moaned with a sleepy pleasure as the massage continued. Shannon poured a generous amount of the oil on the girls' ass and let it soak into the crevices of Lori's body. Shannon looked at me and nodded me to step forward.

"Lori," said Shannon as she sat down in front of the girls' face, "I am bushed. Was that good?"

"Mmmmm" was all that Lori could say.

My cock was just about to touch Lori when I looked at Shannon. She mouthed the word 'now' and looked intently at Loris' sleepy face.

I eased my cock up to the glistening lips and made a tentative first touch. Lori's pussy was opened from being spread and the baby oil had her primed and ready. There was no response after that first touch and I stopped myself to reach for the baby oil. I poured a bit of it into my hand and stroked my eager cock until it glistened as much as the pussy I'd soon bury it in. Lori didn't stir when I made my second touch, but I soon made a third and just held my cock against the spreading bud of her pussy. Now she moved. "What's going on?" she asked Shannon, who didn't reply.

Shannon looked up from the girl at me and simply said, "Fuck her."

Shannon smiled as she saw Lori's reaction to my cock slowly filling up her tender pussy. There was no resistance as my oiled cock sunk into the equally oiled passage. My cock kissed Lori's cervix before the girl fully realized what was happening. Shannon sat back in the chair where I watched her stare at the girl as I began to withdraw for the first thrust. When I thrust into the girl again she let loose with a scream and Shannon took the girls' face and kissed he cheeks and I could hear her saying something to Lori, but I couldn't make it out. Whatever it was it made Lori scream louder and my cock suddenly felt as if it were in the most heavenly vise as the girl bore down to try to expel my invading cock from her pussy. Shannon's look of fascination became one of irritation and she slapped the girl full on the face to shut her up.

"Shut up and take it like I did!" Shannon stood up and The treat of seeing her fully naked body turned me on even more and my pent-up spunk began to churn in my balls. Shannon must've seen me starting to cum and she leaned down to Lori's ear: "In another few seconds you'll have his baby in you. Howzabout that, huh?"

Lori screamed as my cock shot off it's load of sperm deep into her awaiting belly. I fucked her as if I'd never fucked before as my cock shot off in a pussy for the first time in a long time. I stood there for a while as my cock softened in the freshly spermed pussy, the overflow dripping off my balls and splashing obscenely on the concrete floor. When I finally pulled out Lori whimpered with what seemed to be relief and she settled down to a nice steady sobbing. I sat back on one of the chairs and watched as Shannon stepped on the foot release of the chair, undid the girl, and walked her over to the bed. Lori wouldn't look at me at all and she didn't bother talking to Shannon, either.

Still naked, Shannon came over and sat next to me. "That was incredible. She was so scared when you started fucking her, but then I told her that you were gonna make her pregnant same as you did me and she freaked. That was so cool."

Listening to her talk so clinically to me about what, really, was an act of rape she herself had helped with was disturbing. As I sat there and listened I began to think that maybe Shannon needed a little attention. She got up, as if reading my thoughts, and went to the chair.

"Amazing. Patrick, this was SO cool!" She got up onto the chair and got herself into position. Never one to miss an opportunity I made it across the room in one stride and hit the foot release to reset it. The clamps were immediately triggered by Shannon's body weight and her wrists and ankles were instantly secured.

"Goddammit, Patrick! Let me go NOW!!" I loved the way her body rippled with the strain of trying to break free from her own device. My cock sprang to life as I saw the fertile, waiting pussy.

"NO!!!! DON'T YOU DARE DO IT!!!!"

I came up behind her and took the baby oil in my hands, just as I'd done with Lori minutes before. As Shannon continued her protests I rubbed my cock with one hand and poured the oil on the upturned pussy with the other. Just about to get started, I looked to see Lori looking up from her sobs to see her tormentor's face as my cock plunged home into Shannon's warm pussy for the first time in almost a year. Shannon screamed as if to echo the scream that Lori had made in the same position. My tough, clinical, Shannon once again became my captive as my eager cock sawed through her familiar body. I was so turned on I just couldn't hold back any longer. My cum boiled in my balls, aching to fill Shannon's belly again. I could swear I saw Lori smile as she saw Shannon's reaction to my pulsing cock spraying into captive pussy for the second time that afternoon. I stopped to gather my senses and when I felt my cock harden up again I made another tentative thrust and Shannon screamed her lungs out. As I began to work on Shannon again I watched as Lori got up from the bed and walked to me. Some of my cum dribbled down her leg, she didn't seem to notice or care. Just as I began to wonder what she was going to do she leaned up to me and whispered,

"Fuck her."

*to be continued