Catch and Release Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Clutching her tight, Tim kissed her with a frenzied need. Happiness soared when she returned his affection in kind.

Eve grabbed his hips, pulling with every thrust, arching in response, demanding his release.

His climax shot out like steam through a straw. If his cock had been outside her body, he was sure it would've whistled like a teakettle.

Eve hugged him close, and whispered, "Thank you," intimately aware of his manly flood.

"Thank you, Eve," he said, when words could form on his lips.

They lay entwined, until sweet sleep carried them off.

Hours later, Tim awoke in the dark. Eve was gone, and the recurring dread filled him. Naked, he ran out onto the porch and saw what he feared most, the fog. Eve stood close to the end of the dock and appeared to be talking in sign to someone out of sight, within the gray mist.

"Eve!" Tim shouted, "Come back! Get away from there!"

She ignored him and reached into the cloud. Immediately, Eve began to struggle, obviously trying to pull away.

"Let her go!" screamed Tim, running to her rescue.

Before Tim reached the shoreline, Eve pulled another woman out of the cloud and onto the dock. The fogbank quickly dissipated.

Eve held the woman's hand and coaxed her to follow with signs and soft words. "Come on. You're safe. Everything will be fine."

The stranger looked to be twenty-something. She was smaller than Eve. Her hair was long, wavy, and black. In the moonlight, her complexion appeared olive in tone and her body hairless. Shyly, she glanced at Tim with almond eyes. Her gaze fixed on his penis, until she stood before him, and then she looked around anxiously.

Eve stroked the back of the woman's head a few times, signed and said, "You're home now. You'll be happy here."

Then, Eve smiled warmly at Tim, and asked, "Can we keep her?"

THE END

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12