Catch Me

Story Info
A playful squirt of the water hose leads to amazing sex.
2k words
4.34
34.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking out the living room window I see you working in the yard. It has been such a wonderfully relaxing day that we've been able to get a lot of projects completed around the house. I've just finished reorganizing a closet in the front hallway and have wrangled up the kids to get them down for their afternoon nap. The house is now blissfully quiet as I stand and stare at you mowing the lawn. My lips curl up in a soft smile as I realize that even just watching you cut the grass can excite me so. My eyes roam all over your sexy body, so appreciative that you have shed your shirt to work and I can admire your bare chest. Your back is to me now and my eyes travel further down to stare at that yummy ass of yours that is looking so very inviting inside of your shorts. Feeling rather playful I make my way outside, being very quiet so that you don't hear me. I sneak around the side of the house and hide in the shade for a moment as you take a break from mowing to spread some fertilizer on a patch of grass you've recently planted. Seeing you standing there gives me what I consider to be a brilliant idea...you may not agree, but I'm willing to take the risk.

I move to the side of the house to turn on the water and slowly walk back to where you are with the garden hose in my hand. Doing my best to be sneaky and not start giggling, I tiptoe towards you very quietly. When I think I'm in just the right position, I grip the handle on the hose giving you a quick burst of cold water and start laughing as you jump in surprise. You spin around quickly to see me standing with the hose in hand and laughing hysterically. Your eyes get big and with a playful grin you warn me, "You are going to pay for that one missy!" With those words you start to run towards me at full speed. I quickly drop the hose and take off running across the yard in the opposite direction knowing full well I don't have a chance of out running you. I hear you taunting me as you start to catch up, telling me you're right behind me and that you're going to get me. Still laughing I try to run faster in hopes of prolonging our chase a little longer. I run a little further around the house only to realize that you are no longer chasing me. Disappointed that you have given up on our little game so quickly I start to walk back around the house only to be faced with you holding the water hose as I turn the corner.

I stop dead in my tracks and hold my hand out to you, asking you to wait a moment before you do anything rash. Smiling at you I try to explain that I just thought you looked a little warm earlier and needed to cool off after being out in the sun all afternoon. Besides, you weren't wearing a shirt when I squirted you and your shorts didn't even get wet. I continue to explain that if you were to squirt me my shirt would get all wet. Seeing the wicked little grin on your face as your eyes scan my white t-shirt, I immediately realize I am in trouble. It doesn't take you but a second to pull the handle on the water hose and completely soak my white t-shirt making it completely transparent. It is at this moment that you can easily see that I have been wearing a fairly sheer lace bra around the house today as my nipples are completely visible through my drenched shirt. You drop the house and start to chase after me once again. I scream and start to giggle as I turn to run into the house, careful not to slip on the floor with my now wet feet. I make it into the house safely with you hot on my heels.

Worried about waking the children, I try to distract you by telling you that they are napping peacefully upstairs so we should probably stop this. You smile at me and say, "Oh no little girl, you started this." My eyes widen and I smile at you as I slowly back further into the house with you following me closely. You stare at me intently as your hand reaches out to rub a finger over one of my rock hard tits. I moan softly as I feel you touch my sensitive nipple. I playfully try to push you away, but you grab my hand and pull me close to you for a passionate kiss. Your big hands move to cover my breasts through my wet t-shirt. After a few moments of kissing, I giggle against your lips and pull away from you. I look into your eyes lovingly before I smile and take off running down the hallway. Without wasting a second I hear you race after me, grabbing for me as I run in front of you. I try not to laugh too loud as I feel your playful pinches on my body. I head for the stairs and run up with you close behind me. You grab for me, but I pull away laughing even harder as I go. I hear you taunting me as you chase me, "I'm going to catch you!"

I slow a bit in the hallway to be quiet and then start to walk fast to our bedroom. You slow down with me but your pace quickens as we approach our bedroom. I open the door to our bedroom and scoot inside, quickly running to the opposite side of our bed. Realizing that I've backed myself into a corner, my heart starts to beat faster. I smile at you standing on the other side of the bed and, with mock warning, tell you to stay where you are. Before I can even finish my sentence, you quickly jump over the bed and try to reach for me. I scream with laughter and try to run around the bed but you are much too fast for me and you grab me around the waist and pull me onto the bed. I pretend to try and squirm away from you but you wrap your arms around me as you take your knees and place them at my sides. Completely at your mercy as you sit on top of me, I try to redeem myself for my earlier antics. I smile sweetly at you and try to talk my way out of my little predicament as I'm quite sure I'm going to pay for the water hose stunt.

Looking down at me you smile and listen patiently as I try to distract you from whatever you are cooking up in that incredibly delicious mind of yours. While you are looking into my eyes at first, I notice that your stare keeps moving down to my hard, pink nipples pressing through my bra and t-shirt. After a few moments I feel your hands at my sides as you slowly start rubbing my stomach. I moan softly as I usually do when I feel those strong hands on my body. I'm really starting to enjoy this tender treatment when all of the sudden your soft, sexy caresses escalate into full blown tickle torture as you hold me down to the bed and tickle me. My laughter fills our bedroom as I try to wiggle away from you. After a few minutes we are both laughing so hard we are crying and you collapse on top of me, kissing me passionately as you do.

Feeling my wet t-shirt against your bare chest, you pull away from me for a moment. Leaning forward you start to lick and suck on my nipples through my shirt before quickly pulling it off of my body. Your hands move back to my breasts as you cup them in your big, strong hands...squeezing them gently before flicking your tongue against my nipples through my bra. I moan softly, so aroused by the sight of my handsome husband licking my nipples...the sight, the sensation... so erotic. While you're licking my nipples I feel your hand roam down to squeeze my ass, kneading it before you slide your hand down the back of my shorts. You caress my skin softly before moving to unbutton my shorts and slide them, along with my pink cotton panties, off of my body. Moving towards the end of the bed I feel you lift my leg to kiss my toes as you begin to massage my foot.

Your hands slowly move up my leg, caressing my calf and my thigh. You repeat this loving treatment on my other leg and end with both of your hands on my thighs. You gently rub my inner thighs as you slowly push them apart, opening my pussy to your view. I watch your every move as your hands slowly move between my legs to caress my pussy. I love how you know just how to touch me, just what drives me wild. I close my eyes as I feel your fingers opening my lips and slowly sliding inside of me. Having my eyes closed, I don't see what you are doing and jump in surprise as I feel your tongue on my pussy...probing to touch my clit. I moan your name loudly as I feel you start to suck on my clit while slowly inserting a second finger into my now very wet pussy. I reach down to run my fingers through your hair, holding your face between my legs as I am absolutely loving this erotic attention you are giving me. You get me so excited so fast baby. I can't take it any longer and I tell you I need to have you inside of me, I need you to make love to me Chuck.

You give my pussy one last lick and reach for my hands to pull me up into a sitting position. You kiss me softly on the lips as you ask me to get on my hands and knees on our bed. I reach out to touch you, rubbing your very hard cock through your shorts as I move in for a passionate kiss. I squeeze you gently as I break the kiss and comply with your request, kneeling down in front of you on our bed. I look over my shoulder to watch as you shed your shorts and smile at you. Giving me a playful spanking, you caress my skin as you guide your cock inside of me. I moan loudly as I feel you enter me from behind, so big and thick baby. You take my hips in your hands as you push further into me going deep inside. We start to rock against each other in perfect sync with each other's bodies. I brace myself against our bed as your thrusts intensify...the sensual sounds of our lovemaking filling the room. I scream as I feel you reach around to rub my clit as you fuck me. Chuck!! I reach down to cover your hand with mine, holding it there against my body. I clench my pussy muscles squeezing your hard cock even tighter inside of me. Your fingers on my clit are driving me wild and I feel an incredible climax building. After several minutes, I feel your grip on my hips intensify as you tell me you are close. I tell you I want to feel you cum inside of me...that I want you to cum with me. Our sighs and moans get louder as we both start to cum, calling each other's names as we orgasm.

Mmmmmm...we both sigh in satisfaction as we kiss and hold each other close on our bed. Realizing the children will likely be up from their naps soon, we head into our bathroom together for a quick shower. The rest of our afternoon is filled with seductive glances, playful touches and sexy innuendos...knowing that what we have in store for us tonight will be just as incredible!!