Catcher Culture Ch. 07

Story Info
Bondage sesion with Clara, Larry's cleaning, Clark's pool.
1.7k words
4.11
18.6k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fenton was blinded by the brilliant sunshine as the lid was lifted on his dark world in the car. Clara grinned, eager to exact rules and punishments on her new toy. Once again, naked and with stiff erection, he was walked on all fours almost the entire distance of Clara's drive. Her pussy moist and bulging with sweet arousal in her soiled panties as she strutted slowly toward her front door, ensuring that Fenton enjoyed the full experience of naked exposure. She stopped about ten yards from the door and grinned down wickedly at the leashed male.

"You will find me just a little twisted and very teasing. I am going to teach you to enjoy bondage; you will so enjoy your time with me." Fenton's cock stiffened as she spoke, she was certainly a very attractive woman and there was no doubt whatsoever that she was in charge. He quailed a little at the idea of bondage, but had full trust in Hortense; he knew he could come to no permanent harm with an associate of hers, unless she advised him that this was to be the case. His cock bobbed as he watched her fine plump ass shift and wobble before him as she continued walking, laughing aloud in the hope that a neighbour would hear and view her with her new prize.

He was immediately taken upstairs to a large bedroom; lying on the bed were some wicked looking straps and buckles. Clara wasted no time; she lifted her dress and peeled her soiled panties off, allowing them to drop down to her ankles. The mature woman leaned forward slightly and spread the cheeks of her ass.

"Sniff my asshole!" Fenton did not hesitate; on his knees, his cock was close to erupting as he smelled Clara's sweaty ring for the first time. He was not disappointed; his balls came up tight behind his cock as he sampled the rich and heady tang of the assertive woman's asshole, he so wanted to be allowed to masturbate. The mature bitch smiled with satisfaction at her control over him, and her knowing that he was bursting to shoot his cream.

"You may lick my asshole clean now; you make sure you thoroughly clean every fold and pucker, and then get your tongue in to its full extent. I demand complete refreshment. You shall then be allowed to enjoy bondage for the first time." Fenton was in a new kind of heaven as he listened to the stern woman's words and he wasted no time in sampling the delicate and sometimes sharp tangs of her asshole; his cock was rigid as he lovingly lapped and probed at the warmth of her sweet anus as she kept his leash tight, hoping on hope that she would allow him to come for her.

After stretching the muscles of his tongue for some considerable time, she pulled her ass from him and ordered him onto the bed. It was at this point that he noticed a display of menacing looking canes arranged on the wall, in full view of anyone on the bed. She smiled wickedly as she buckled a belt about his waist, and had him place his wrists through loops above the hips at either side; he could sense her acute pleasure as she buckled them as tight as she could without cutting off his circulation; there would be no using his hands to masturbate. The stick scent of her pussy filled the air as she made sure the belt was tight.

"I love this belt; it allows you to lie on your back or front without your hands being in the way. You can lay on your front and taste the cane of your choice, and lay on your back while my pussy and asshole enjoy your face. Fenton gulped as he looked at the canes; she smiled victoriously.

"Oh yes, you shall learn to enjoy a caning when you are with me. You shall have your first very shortly; I shall explain when you are fully bound." Fenton's cock now pulsed as never before as he lay face down on the silken sheets whilst the dominant woman bound his ankles tightly with a leather strap; he felt like a fly in web, if she was not in control before, she certainly was now; he was helpless and her dominant words in conjunction with his bondage made his ass tingle with a pleasure he had never had before.

She smiled and showed him what was obviously a gag; she then lifted a lid from a linen basket in the corner of the room and removed three pairs of soiled panties. She laughed as she placed two of them on the pillows of the bed, along with the pair she had worn that day; she took great care to turn each inside out with her graceful delicate fingers; exposing the rich marks of excitement experienced by hot sticky pussy and sweaty asshole. She grinned as she approached him with the other pair and the gag.

"Open wide! We'll not have you wasting scent by inhaling through your mouth, and I'll have silence when you are inevitably caned later." She grimaced with a look of satisfaction as the panties were popped into his mouth and the gag was applied; Fenton was now bound exquisitely.

"You'll find that the panties are nicely scented; you'll not be able to resist sniffing them as you squirm in your bondage. The canes on the wall are there as a warning; if you come on my sheets you will taste the cane. I told you I was twisted; you see, I am going to leave you here on your own for a while. I am going to visit a young stud who will fuck me whilst you lay here at my pleasure; you shall be under my control even when I'm away. I shan't wash; you will clean me when I return; on future occasions I may allow you to watch him fuck me, but you shall be denied that pleasure today." Fenton was almost coming as she spoke; she took one of the canes from the wall and strutted with it, before cutting the air with it; the delicious sound making Fenton squirm and fully appreciate his bondage for the first time. Clara sneered with pleasure.

"I want you think of this cane; you will not be able to resist sniffing my panties, you will enjoy your bondage and you will come on my sheets and you will be caned. I shall then remove your gag and you will be allowed to lick my pussy clean of a more worth male's seed. I shall go now; I'm desperate for a fuck." She laughed aloud and left abruptly, locking the door behind her.

Fenton shuffled forward and sniffed at the glorious whiff of Clara's soiled panties as he also eyed the canes on the wall; she was right, he was now in a new heaven as he wriggled against the unyielding leather straps and snorted the delicious gusset. He thought of the mature beauty being fucked and moaned through the pantie gag as he unleashed his balls on the sheets for the first time; he spurted in sheer ecstasy as he earned his first caning. He would honour the sheets several more times before his mistress returned; fucked, in need of a tonguing clean, and eternally spiteful.

The huge black made had spread her globular ass cheeks and Larry was almost enveloped as he licked the remnants of crap from her stinking asshole. The dusky dominant smiled with acute pleasure; her pussy buzzed as she enjoyed the attentions of the broken white man; things did not come much more pleasurable than this.

"You just lick up that crap white boy; the dinner I ate yesterday is all you'll have for a main meal. Of course when your mistress gets home you can have a black boy's cream for dessert." She laughed, making Larry's submissive erection even stiffer as he lapped and probed at the brown pucker, enjoying his task immensely. He knew the big bitch would inspect her asshole in the mirror after he'd done; she always found it wanting, and would thrash him, before allowing him to masturbate at her feet once more, it was always the way. The black maid's laughter continued long into the evening.

Clark Stevens Parked his car behind the derelict farm buildings, and took the now overgrown track across the wastelands to the quarry, towel over his shoulder; it was a little desolate here, but that suited him, there was no chance he'd be seen by anyone. His cock rose as he wound down the path which twisted through the weeds and brush to the edge of the quarry entrance.

He'd seen pictures of the little angel on the net; she was a feisty young thing and this was a secret place that she liked to go skinny dipping. She had told him about the way she liked to take off all her clothes and swim in the crystal clear water of a secluded pool at the rear of the quarry. Nobody ever went there anymore; it was too far out for most kids, who nowadays were content to sit in front of their computers all day, but Penny was an energetic wisp of a girl, who rode for miles on her mountain bike; she'd said on the net how she always felt horny when she was here, in the seclusion of the quarry where non-one would see her swimming naked and then masturbating in the sun afterwards.

As Clark brushed aside the willow saplings at the foot of the quarry, he looked at the little map she'd sent him. Sure enough, there was the overhanging boulder ahead, about 300 yards off. He headed through the forest of willows in the uncanny silence that prevailed over this huge hole in the ground; she was right, it had the feel of some tropical island, as there was no wind down there and the sun kept the enclosed area twice as warm as out in the open.

He closed in on the area near the boulder, and heard a gentle rippling of water. His cock stiffened to full rigidity as he saw her in the flesh for the first time. The soft blonde haired teen smiled shyly at him, waist deep in the warm pool; her pert little breasts warmed by the sun. She beckoned him forward, and without hesitation, Clark stripped off and waded naked into the water toward the giggling girl.