Catching Serena Ch. 05

Story Info
Serena has a sleepover & shares her stepdad with 4 friends.
2.1k words
4.42
140.7k
40

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
456 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

Greg was in his bedroom, reading a book as his stepdaughter, Serena, and her friends gathered downstairs. He had forgotten all about the sleepover the girls had planned until Serena and her best friend, Erin, had mentioned it after he had fucked them both earlier in the day.

In addition to Serena and Erin, there were three other girls over that night: Amber, the tall, slender redhead; Tammy, the short, curvy blonde; and Carly, the petite brunette. The girls had all gone to school together for years, and were all about the same age. Erin was the oldest, her nineteenth birthday coming up in just two weeks, and Carly was the youngest, just a month or so past her eighteenth birthday. The idea of having five hot eighteen-year-olds in his house was distracting him from his book and making his cock throb constantly. Part of him wished that his wife was here, so that he would have someone to fuck in order to take his mind off the girls. The bigger part of him, however, was happy she was out of town, hopeful that he might get to fuck at least one more of his stepdaughter's friends.

Greg was too distracted to bother continuing with his book, so he made his way down to the kitchen to get a drink. There, looking through the kitchen cupboards, was Tammy, dressed in a pair of jeans and a cami-style top that emphasized her large breasts and relatively narrow waist. The shirt also made it clear that Tammy wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

"Oh, hi Mr. Meyer!" Tammy said as she spotted him. Greg had told all of Serena's friends to call him by his first name, but they all insisted on the formal 'Mr. Meyer.'

"Hi Tammy, are you looking for something?"

"I can't seem to find your wine glasses," she said.

"That's because they're over here," he said, pointing toward the custom bar at the far end of the kitchen, where several wine and cocktail glasses hung from a stemware rack.

"Okay, now I feel stupid!" she said, laughing at herself.

"Aren't you girls all under legal drinking age?" he said, his gaze slightly accusing.

"Carly's older brother picked up a couple of bottles of wine for us," she replied. "I'm sorry, I guess we should have checked with you to see if we could drink here."

"It's okay, I was only teasing you," he said, smiling. He tried not to stare at her chest, but he didn't think he was very successful.

"So is it okay if we use some of your wine glasses?" she asked.

"Of course," he replied. "Just make sure everyone's careful not to spill anything."

"I'll keep everyone under control," she said with a flirtatious smile. She picked five glasses off the rack and proceeded down to the basement where the other girls were all talking. Greg watched her voluptuous ass jiggle as she walked away, then opened the fridge to pour himself a glass of juice. He had just taken a sip and put the glass down on the counter when Tammy came back around the corner from the top of the stairs.

"I forgot the corkscrew," she said, striding towards him. Just then her foot hit the leg of one of the chairs and she fell forward. He reached out and managed to catch her, keeping her from hitting the floor. In catching her, however, his left hand wound up grabbing her left breast. He helped her to her feet and she stumbled backwards against him, her ass pressing against his crotch. She looked over her shoulder at him and they both froze. "Thank you," she said, breathlessly. She made no attempt to pull away, so he slid his other hand to her right breast and then leaned down to kiss her. Her lips opened wide and her tongue came out to explore his mouth. She turned to face him and they continued to kiss, groping each other. Greg pushed her back into the fridge and lifted her shirt up over her breasts, then began to kiss and suck on her nipples. She reached down and rubbed the bulge at the front of his pants, then they were interrupted by a voice.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long."

Both Greg and Tammy looked over to see Serena standing there watching. Tammy quickly pulled her shirt down over her breasts.

"It's okay," Serena said. "I'll just tell the girls that you hurt yourself and that Daddy's taking care of you. Have fun." With that, she turned and walked away.

"That didn't make any fucking sense!" Tammy said.

"I'll explain later," Greg replied. "Why don't we go upstairs?"

"Mr. Meyer," she said with a smile, "are you saying you want to fuck me?" He responded by grabbing her wrist and dragging her after him as he went upstairs. "You'll have to fuck me fast," she said as she tore off her clothes. Greg did the same and they climbed onto his bed. He spread her legs and then bent down and began eating her pussy. "I'm so wet for you, Mr. Meyer!" she said. "I'm tingling down there!" He licked her thoroughly, bringing her to two orgasms in only as many minutes. "My turn," she said. He rolled onto his back and watched as she leaned over him and took his cock into her mouth, sucking about half of his eight inches.

"I want your pussy so bad," he said. "You're such a dirty little girl!"

It was at about this point that Greg noticed his bedroom door, which was slightly ajar, begin to swing open. He looked up as the other four girls all entered the room. Tammy hadn't noticed their presence, so she was still on all fours sucking his cock.

"Were you going to keep him all to yourself?" Amber said. Tammy practically jumped off of him and tried to grab for the covers.

"Oh my god!" Tammy said. "Serena! You said you would give us some time!"

"She tried," Carly said, "but we wouldn't let her."

"Sorry Tammy," Serena said. "When I came down and told the girls that Daddy was taking care of you, Erin saw right through me. She knew he was going to fuck you, and she told the other girls. They decided they really wanted to watch."

"So, what are you waiting for?" Carly said. Then Greg spoke up.

"Don't you think it's a bit unfair that Tammy's the only one naked?" he asked.

"You're right Daddy," Serena said. "I'm sorry." With that, she began taking off her clothes. Erin followed suit, and the other girls undressed shortly after. Amber climbed onto the bed and took Tammy's place, sucking Greg's cock into her mouth a bit deeper than Tammy had.

"How does that feel?" Amber asked between sucks. "I'm getting so wet for you Mr. Meyer!" She sucked him for a minute or two longer, then Serena pushed her out of the way and took over for her.

"Oh my god, Serena!" Tammy said. "That's your dad!"

"Stepdad, remember?" Serena said. "Besides, I love his big cock. Wait 'til you feel it inside you." She sucked him for a few more minutes before moving aside and letting Carly have a turn. Carly sucked him slowly and tentatively for three or four minutes, then Erin pushed her out of the way. She got on her hands and knees and Greg knelt behind her. He put the head of his cock between her pussy lips and shoved it in, then began fucking her.

"This is making me so fucking wet!" Serena said.

"Don't worry," Greg said as he slammed into Erin from behind. "I'll give that pussy what it deserves!" Greg was somewhat surprised to see the other four girls pair up and begin touching each other as they watched him fuck Erin. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back on it, then started to spank her as he fucked her.

"You girls are all so fucking sexy!" he said. "I'm going to make all five of you cum!" He kept ramming her from behind as he watched Amber go down on Carly.

"God yes!" Erin cried. "I'm cumming Mr. Meyer!"

"I want to get fucked by that big cock!" Amber said. She abandoned Carly's pussy and got on the bed. Greg got on his back and she climbed on top of him, wasting no time lowering her pussy onto his cock. She started to bounce on him, her firm tits jiggling with each thrust.

"You're so fucking sexy!" he said to her. "I love teen sluts!"

"I can't wait to feel that!" Carly said. Greg started to rub Amber's clit as she rode his cock.

"That feels so fucking good!" Amber said.

"Make her cum, Mr. Meyer!" Erin said.

"I'm so fucking wet for you Mr. Meyer!" Amber said. A couple of minutes later she screamed as she came hard. She climbed off of him and Carly got on the bed on her hands and knees. Greg knelt behind her and slowly pushed into her tight pussy.

"You're stretching my pussy out, Mr. Meyer!" she cried as he fucked her.

"Stretch her fucking pussy Daddy!" Serena said. He fucked her harder and harder for several minutes as the other girls all played with each other.

"Oh my god!" she cried. "I'm cumming! I feel so fucking dirty!"

Once Carly had finished cumming, he pulled out of her and stood up off the bed. He grabbed Tammy, intending to finish what they had started earlier, and pulled her off the bed with him. He then leaned her against the wall and stood behind her, pushing his cock into her pussy and beginning to fuck her.

"Yes Mr. Meyer!" she cried. "Pound my fucking cunt!" She reached back and started to rub her clit.

"Does that feel good, Mr. Meyer?" Carly asked. "Do you like having your own group of horny teenagers?"

"I fucking love it!" Greg said. "You girls are going to make me cum so fucking hard!"

"Stretch that little pussy out!" Carly said, standing beside him and reaching under to rub his balls. "Make her your dirty slut!"

"Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming!" Tammy screamed. "I'm cumming all over your big cock!" Her orgasm lasted for over a minute, then Greg pulled out of her. He walked over to Serena and pulled her to her knees on the floor. She opened her mouth obediently and devoured his cock, cleaning Tammy's juices off of it.

"Taste that pussy, Serena!" he said to her.

"I love sucking pussy juices off your cock Daddy!" she cried. He let her suck it for a few minutes, then pulled away and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Get up here and sit on my cock, slut!" he said. She stood up and turned away from him, then lowered her pussy to his cock. "You've got such a tight little pussy!" he said to her as she bounced up and down on his cock. "Ride my dick, you sexy little bitch!"

"I'm so fucking wet Mr. Meyer!" Erin said. "I love watching you fuck your daughter!"

"My pussy feels so full Daddy!" Serena cried as she rubbed her clit. "It feels fucking amazing!" Greg then started to smack her ass. "Fuck my dirty little cunt, Daddy!"

"Bounce on that cock, you dirty slut!" he said to her.

A few minutes later Serena came hard, screaming in ecstasy. He pushed her off of him and then told all five girls to get on the bed. He had them lie in a pattern on the bed so that their heads were all side-by-side. Three of the girls faced one way while the other two were lying in the other direction, all of them face-up and playing with their pussies. Jared knelt at the end where Tammy was lying, pointing his cock at the line of girls and rubbing it quickly.

"Give it to us, Daddy!" Serena said.

"Treat us like dirty sluts, Mr. Meyer!" Amber added. "Let us feel it!"

"I'm going to cum so hard girls!" he said. "I'm going to cover your pretty faces!" Seconds later he exploded, shooting a massive load all over all five girls. "Fucking horny sluts!" he groaned as the girls squealed with delight, feeling his cum splash onto their faces.

"Thank you for the cum, Mr. Meyer," Amber said when he had finished.

"That was amazing!" Erin added.

As the girls all climbed off the bed to go get cleaned up, Greg collapsed onto his back, shaking his head in disbelief and wondering where this would all lead next...

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
456 Followers