Catching Serena Ch. 07

Story Info
Mom wants to see Serena fucked on video.
1.5k words
4.46
109.5k
21

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

Greg was home alone when Serena came bounding through the front door.

"Hi Daddy!" she said, throwing her arms around him and sitting on his lap. They kissed for a minute, then pulled away from each other. "Erin got her period." Greg had fucked Serena's best friend, Erin, and cum inside her. Serena had told him that Erin's period was late, a minor concern that turned out to be unfounded.

"That's good news," Greg said.

"I know," Serena replied. "She was relieved, but she seemed a bit disappointed as well." There was a brief lull in the conversation before she blurted out, "I saw you fucking Mom yesterday."

"I know you did," he said. "I saw you watching and playing with your pussy."

"I couldn't help it, I was so turned on. As soon as you two were done I went to room and used my toys."

"Did you make yourself cum?"

"Four times," she said with a smile.

"You dirty slut," he said to her. "Did you hear what your mom and I were saying to each other while we fucked?"

"A bit," she said, all of a sudden growing shy.

"What did you hear?"

"I heard you talking about me."

"Did you hear her tell me she wanted me to fuck you?"

"Kind of," she replied.

"She's going to go out with a few of her friends later this week. While she's out she wants me to fuck you and get it on video."

"Really? She wants to watch you fuck me?"

"That's right," he said. "What do you think?"

"That's so cool Daddy! That means we don't have to hide from Mom anymore!"

Greg spent a few minutes pointing out to her that they still couldn't tell Wendy that they'd already been sleeping together. Their taped session would have to appear as though it was their first time together. Serena understood, although she was a bit disappointed.

Later that week, on Friday night, Wendy went out with her friends as planned. Minutes after she had left Serena emerged from her bedroom completely naked. Greg let his eyes roam over his stepdaughter's body, pausing on her pussy. She had shaved herself bald, making her even more appealing to Greg.

"I noticed that Mom shaved her pussy, so I thought I'd give it a try. Do you like it?"

"I love it," he said. "I can't wait to fuck it, but you've got to put some clothes on first."

"But Daddy..."

"No buts. Take that slutty ass back into your room and put your clothes back on."

She smiled and did as he asked, emerging fully clothed a few minutes later. He gave her a quick kiss and then led her to his room. He had her sit on the bed as he pulled out the video camera and tripod.

"Remember," he said, "you can't say anything that might make your mom think we've done this before."

"Of course, Daddy," she said. He finished setting up the camera, put a fresh tape in and pressed record.

"Are you sure we should record this Daddy?" she asked, playing for the camera.

"I already told you, I want to be able to watch it after," he said.

"But what if Mom finds it?"

"Your mom isn't going find it," he said. "It's okay, I know you're nervous."

"I'm sorry Daddy," she said as he sat next to her on the bed. "I've only ever been with three guys before, and they were all young boys who didn't know what they were doing. I've heard Mom moaning when you have sex, so I know you must be better than all those boys."

"You're about to find out," he said, pulling her in for a kiss. They ran their hands over each other's chests, moaning softly. He started to pinch her nipples through her top, then he rubbed her pussy through her tight workout pants.

"Mom would kill me if she found out what we're about to do," she said. Greg reached his hand up under her shirt to fondle her breasts. He pulled her shirt off, revealing her braless tits. "I can't wait to feel you Daddy. I bet you've got a big cock!" He pulled her pants down and off, exposing her bare ass and pussy since she hadn't worn any panties.

"Look at that," he said, pulling her legs apart so that the camera had a good view of her pussy. "No panties and a shaved pussy. What a slut!" He pulled off his own shirt.

"I want you to fuck me Daddy!" she said. She reached out and undid his pants and pulled them off. "I can't wait to see that cock! I bet it will feel incredible!" She pulled his underwear down, freeing his cock. She stared at it, playing the role of an innocent teen seeing her first big cock. She started to stroke it, then she bent over and took it into her mouth. "Does that feel good Daddy?" she asked innocently.

"It feels great baby," he said. "You're very good with your mouth." She kept sucking it for a few more minutes, then she tried to climb on top of him. He responded by pushing her back onto the mattress and then flipping her over. He straddled her legs from behind and quickly rammed his cock into her pussy, making her cry out. "That feels so fucking good Serena! You look just like your mother!"

"Oh Daddy!" she cried. "I feel so naughty!"

"Your pussy's a bit tighter than your mom's," he said. "I love teen pussy!" she reached under and started to rub her clit.

"Your cock is so big Daddy!" she cried. "I love your big cock!" He started to spank her as he pounded her.

"I love this hot little pussy!" he said to her. "It feels just as good as your mom's!" He kept fucking her for a few more minutes until she was almost ready to cum, then he pulled out.

"I want to suck it again," she said, turning to face him. He held her hair out of the way as she devoured his cock. "Am I getting better Daddy?" she said between sucks. "Am I as good as Mom?"

"Your mom's a pretty good cocksucker," he said. "You'll need some more practice before you can make me cum like she can." She kept sucking him, then he pushed her off. "Ready for more?" he asked. He put her on her back, then put her legs on his shoulders before pushing hard into her pussy. "Such a tight little teen pussy!" he said as he fucked her.

"I love your cock so much Daddy!" She reached down to rub her clit as he fucked her harder with each passing moment.

"Your mom would be so jealous if she knew I was fucking your pussy!" he said.

"I don't care what Mom would think!" she cried. "My pussy is all yours Daddy!" He slammed into her like that for several more minutes before pulling out. He rolled her onto her side, facing the camera, and got behind her in a spooning position. He pushed his cock back into her and kept fucking her.

"Take that dick girl!" he said. "I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard!"

"Stretch that pussy Daddy!" she said. "Fuck it like you own it!" He began pulling her hair and smacking her ass hard as he slammed into her.

"I want you to cum for me baby!" he said.

"Oh my fucking god Daddy!" she cried. "I'm cumming so hard for you! Use my pussy Daddy!" She finished cumming and he pulled out, pushing her onto her back.

"Is my little girl ready for a big load of cum on her face?" he asked. She nodded, biting her lip, as he straddled her chest, making sure the camera had a good view.

"Shoot it on my face Daddy!" she said.

"Here it is!" he groaned as the first shot landed on her cheek. "All over that pretty face! You look just like your mother!"

"Yes Daddy! Make me look like Mom!"

"It feels so fucking good!" he said as the last of his cum dropped onto her face. "You know," he said a minute after he had finished cumming, "for a girl who's only fucked three guys, you sure know how to work a cock. That felt great!"

"Thank you Daddy," she said. "I'm so happy you finally fucked me."

"Just remember," he said as he got up to turn off the camera. "This is our little secret. If you want me to keep fucking you, you can't tell your mom."

She nodded in agreement just as he turned off the camera.

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers