Catching Serena Ch. 09

Story Info
Greg fucks his wife & his stepdaughter at the same time.
1.8k words
4.5
156.7k
33

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
459 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

Greg awoke quite early, heading downstairs to have some breakfast. The night before he had not only fucked his stepdaughter, but his wife had him videotape it, then they watched it later as they fucked. Wendy had been out drinking the night before, and had even given a strange guy a blowjob. It had been a relatively late night for both of them, and Jared was sure she would be nursing a hangover today.

As he reached into the fridge he heard soft footsteps approaching behind him. He felt a pair of feminine hands work their way around to the front of his body, one of them reaching into his pyjama bottoms and grabbing his semi-hard cock.

"Good morning Daddy," Serena said into his ear. She pressed her body against his and he felt her bare breasts against his naked torso. He turned to face her and noticed that, although she was wearing her robe, it was wide open, exposing her naked body underneath. "I heard you and Mom going at it last night," she said, still stroking his cock. "It sounds like you fucked her pretty hard. It was hard to sleep, knowing that your hard cock was pounding into Mom's pussy right down the hall. Did she watch the video?"

"She did, and she loved it. You should have seen how hard she came when she saw you take my load on your face."

"I wish I could have been there."

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance," he said. "She wants to be there next time."

This was enough to set Serena off, so she pushed him into a chair and straddled him, pulling his cock out and quickly guiding it up her pussy. She rode him to a quick orgasm, then dropped to her knees in front of him and devoured his cock. She sucked him hard until he came, then swallowed his cum and went to take a shower.

Later that week the stage was set. Wendy would be going out for the night, or at least that was the story she would be telling Serena. Wendy would then return about half an hour later. Greg's job was to make sure that he was in the middle of fucking her when she got back so she could 'catch them' in the act. Moments after Wendy's car pulled away Serena pulled Greg in for a kiss.

"Half an hour, right?" Serena asked.

"That's right," Greg replied.

"It's a good thing you know how to last, because there's no way I'm waiting that long." They tore each other's clothes off and Greg pushed her back onto the couch in the living room, the same couch where Serena had watched him fuck her mom. She grabbed onto him and pulled him to his knees on the floor in front of her, then she pulled his head between her legs. He stuck out his tongue and started to lick her shaved pussy, making her moan. He then inserted a couple of fingers and began using them to fuck her at the same time. He only had to lick her for a few minutes before her orgasm approached.

"Holy shit Daddy!" she cried. "I'm fucking cumming!" She finished cumming and then he pulled away. He got up on the couch next to her and pulled her head down towards his cock. She wasted no time taking him into her mouth and sucking his swollen cock. "My pussy is so wet Daddy!" she said. "I can't wait for Mom to catch us fucking!" He watched as she sucked it for the next several minutes, then he pulled her away.

"Get in front of me so I can do you from behind," he said, lying down on his side. She turned away from him and got in front of him in a spooning position, then he guided his cock into her pussy. "Take that fucking cock baby!" he said to her. He fucked her like this for several minutes, then he pulled out and pushed his cock into her ass. "I love this hot little ass! You're such a dirty slut!"

"Oh my god, Daddy!" she cried. "That feels amazing!"

"Your ass is so fucking tight!" He said as she reached down and started fingering her pussy. "Fuck that feels good! I can't wait to cum all over you!"

"It feels so fucking good Daddy!" she screamed. He began pulling her hair and spanking her as he pounded her ass with his cock. "Fucking amazing! That ass is all yours Daddy!" He slammed her ass for a few more minutes, then pulled out and sat back up. He pulled her on top of him and lowered her down onto his cock, her pussy enveloping it completely. She bounced up and down on it and began rubbing her clit. "Stuff my cunt Daddy! Give me that big fucking dick!"

"Well will you look at that," came another voice. It was Wendy, standing in the doorway. "I come back home because I'm feeling guilty about not spending enough time with my family and I find my husband fucking my daughter."

Serena had climbed off of him as fast as she could move, pretending that she was surprised to see her mom.

"Oh my god Mom!" she cried. "I'm so sorry!"

"You are not!" Wendy snapped. "I heard you moaning as I came in the door! If I had been gone any longer you'd probably be taking his cum on your face!"

"Babe please," Greg said, his cock still pointing up in the air, glistening with Serena's juices. "Let's just stay calm."

"It's my fault Mom, not Daddy's! Please don't be mad at him!"

"Are you trying to tell me that you were being such a seductive slut that he couldn't resist fucking you?" Wendy asked.

"Um, yeah, I guess," Serena replied. "I'm so sorry Mom, I didn't mean for this to happen!"

"Stop taking the blame, Serena," Greg said. "Wendy, I'm the one who seduced her. She didn't want to risk upsetting you, but I ignored her and started to touch her and take off her clothes. It's my fault."

"I don't care whose fault it is," Wendy said. "If you two want to fuck each other, be my guest. Serena, get on your knees and suck your daddy's cock."

"But Mom," she replied.

"No buts!" Wendy snapped. "If you're going to act like a slut, I'm going to treat you like one. Suck his dick!"

Serena looked at her mom for a moment, then over at Greg before she leaned over and took him into her mouth. She sucked it slowly at first, then took it deeper.

"I'm sorry I'm such a slut, Mom!" she said.

"Be quiet, you little whore!" Wendy replied. She grabbed onto Serena's head and started forcing it up and down on Greg's cock, making her gag.

"That feels so fucking good!" Greg said. A few minutes later Wendy pulled her daughter's head off of Greg's cock.

"Okay bitch," Wendy said. "Get on top of him and ride his cock, just like you were doing when I caught you."

"Yes Mom," she said. She climbed on top of him and lowered her pussy onto his cock, then began riding it.

"Fuck your slutty little girl!" Wendy said to Greg. "Give her that big fucking dick!"

"That feels fucking good!" Greg said. "You're such a slut Serena, just like your mother!" As she rode him she reached down and rubbed her clit.

"You love that cock, don't you slut?" Wendy asked. "Fuck your daddy, girl!"

"It feels so fucking good Mom!" Serena replied.

"Keep riding that dick, girl!" he said. A few minutes later Serena came hard. Wendy started to take off her clothes, so she didn't notice it right away when Serena pulled Greg's cock out of her pussy and guided it up her ass.

"Now he's fucking your ass?" Wendy said in partial disbelief.

"It looks like she loves it," Greg said. "I bet I can make her cum like this."

As Serena continued to ride him, Wendy came up behind her and pressed her naked chest against Serena's back. She then reached down and started to finger her daughter's pussy as she bounced on Greg's cock.

"My dick is so fucking hard!" Greg said. "Your daughter's got a tight ass!"

"You like it, don't you Serena?" Wendy asked.

"She fucking loves it!" Greg added. "She loves her daddy's big dick!" Serena came hard moments later, then Wendy pushed her off of his cock. She dropped down in front of him and started to suck his cock hard, apparently not concerned that it had just been in her daughter's ass.

"Can you handle us both?" Wendy said to Greg. "I need to get fucked too." Serena joined her mom, giving Greg a sexy mom-daughter double blowjob.

"You girls are so fucking slutty!" he said to them.

"I'm so fucking wet!" Wendy exclaimed. "I want you to fuck me like you fucked her!" Greg enjoyed their combined oral skills for a few more minutes before Wendy climbed on top of him and lowered her pussy onto his cock.

"Ride that dick, Mom!" Serena said. "Thank you for sharing his cock!" She came up behind her mom, just as Wendy had done to her a few minutes earlier, and began rubbing her clit.

"You two are so fucking sexy!" Greg said. "You're going to make me cum so fucking hard!"

"Stuff me like you stuffed my daughter!" Wendy cried. She kept riding him, pulling him out a couple of minutes later. "Do you want my ass too?" He smiled as she guided his cock up her ass and sat back down on it.

"Fuck that feels good!" he groaned.

"I love that fucking cock baby!" Wendy said. "Make me cum!"

"Ride his fucking dick Mom!" Serena cried. "I want to hear you cum!" As she bounced on him, Greg started fingering her pussy. "Take it up your ass!"

"Your mom's got such a tight little ass!" Greg said.

"Just give me that fucking cock!" Wendy cried. "Oh my god, Greg! I'm cumming!" She came hard for over a minute, then Jared pushed her off. He stood up as they both sat on the couch, squeezing close together.

"Cum for us baby!" Wendy said.

"I'm going to cover your fucking tits!" he said, stroking his cock. Seconds later he started shooting his cum all over them, covering Wendy's tits first, then Serena's.

"That feels fucking good Greg!" Wendy gasped as he continued to cum. "Give us your cum!" He finished cumming and both girls started running their fingers through his cum. "That was fun sharing your big cock. We should do that again sometime."

"Really?" Serena asked. "You'd do that?"

"Fucking the two of you at the same time is the hottest thing I've ever done," Greg said. "I'm a lucky guy."

"Yes, you are," Wendy said with a smile...

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
459 Followers