Catching the Bandit Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thn-fa-bsh!"

The bastard whistled once, shrilly, and I heard movement behind me. Bowls and eating utensils clattered together as they were dropped, and I heard footsteps on the packed earth.

Hands gripped my waist, lifting my legs into the air, and setting me down so I was on all fours, my ass swaying in the night breeze. I felt the animal pelt under my knees, someone had moved it for me. I was thankful that my skirt dangled down, covering my ass from their view. But that didn't last long.

My skirt was flipped up onto my back. "Heh, way a mimt!" Then I felt the blade of a knife against the skin of my leg and I froze. This time Neils didn't complain, though I did hear him chuckle. The blunt edge traveled upwards, slid under the waistband of my soft leather panties, then it twisted and with one swift motion sliced through the material. A hand slid the remnants down my right leg, then forced my knees further apart.

"Nnnn, wt!" I tried to plead. "Nnnn!"

Someone positioned himself behind me, and I felt fingers rubbing my pussy lips. At the same time, Neils began pulling my head again, forcing me to continue pleasuring him. Another knife divested me of my leather vest, then my cotton shirt and leather skirt. Within moments I was naked, kneeling on the ground with a cock in my mouth as someone felt me up from behind. Both Neils' hands were in my hair, forcing me to mouth-fuck his dick.

The man behind me reached between my pussy lips, and I felt a finger start sliding into me. "MmmmMMM!" I shrieked my objections into Neils's crotch. The finger went in deep, then crooked and hit an extremely sensitive spot, and I felt a jolt of lightning shoot through my crotch. "Thhhhp!"

Without a sound, suddenly everything stopped. Neils' fingers released my head and the finger slid out of me. To my surprise, I missed it. I felt his fingers under my chin, lifting my mouth off his cock, tilting my head back to look into his eyes.

"Kendra, you asked for this. This is the deal you made." His other hand was up towards his men, the bandits who had been so busy just moments before, in an unmistakable stop signal. "If you are having second thoughts, if you've changed your mind, then we stop now. If that happens, you go back in the shed and we come up with another way to handle this. We either take a trip to the coast and the slave markets, or you think of another way for us to get paid."

He waved his arm around once, taking in the entire camp. "We all want payment freely made." His hand came back to my chin. "It is your choice, Kendra, and yours alone." His hand drew back and he smiled, slightly. "Make your choice."

I licked my lips, aware of the musky, salty taste of him on my tongue. The choice was mine. The problem was, I couldn't think of any other way to pay my ransom, so it was either this or take my chances with the slave markets.

I craned my neck around, taking in the rest of the bandits gathered around the fire. The two on the ground near my chest who had cut away my clothing, not to mention the man positioned behind me, just watched me, impassive, unmoving. The rest of the bandits, sitting or standing, watched as well, some eager looking, others trying to look disinterested. One had water dripping from his hands, obviously having decided to get his hands clean enough to join in.

But interested or not, none made a move to contradict Neils. There was an honor to that, I supposed. Payment freely given. I looked back at the bandit chief, saw him watching me, patiently, waiting for my decision.

I could still almost feel the finger in my pussy, the cock in my mouth, and I was tingling all over. I was wet, could feel myself reacting to what had happened so far, and my body wanted more. So was it really so bad? I mean, it wasn't ideal, true...

I looked around once more, turning things over in my mind, then turned back to the penis before my face. My spit still moistened the bandit chief's prick, and it hadn't drooped at all. Lowering my head, I used my tongue to elevate it high enough so I could fasten my lips around his cock head, and then took as much of him into mouth as I could.

His hand caressed the back of my head, gently, lightly. I barely heard the words he whispered. "That's my girl.

The finger slid back into me, and a hand began rubbing my ass cheeks. It felt good.

Sounds below me, scraping sounds; the two who'd so rudely removed my clothing. Someone tongued my left nipple. I jerked in surprise at the sudden jolt that shot through me, then felt lips latch on and start sucking. A moment later, a second set of lips latched on to my other nipple. The fingers in my pussy were sliding in and out, and I could feel my juices flowing freely.

I could feel lust kindle as I knelt there, being pleasured by three men and pleasuring a fourth. I'd only ever been with one man, the nearby Egar, and had never imagined anything like this. But as the three men worked on me, I sucked every more avidly on the bandit chief's cock.

The finger disappeared, causing me to whimper in protest. After a moment I felt something else pushing against my pussy lips, and my eyes widened as a thick cock pushed slowly but steadily into me. I could feel my pussy lips stretching to accommodate his girth, feel him filling me up. As he bottomed out, his pubic hair pressed hard into my ass.

It felt good, and the two mouths on my tits only made it better.

The dick behind me slid out, and out, and out, until only the head was still inside me. Then he thrust into me again, filling me up all at once. I moaned, deep in my throat, and sucked all the harder, the tingling spreading throughout my body.

The bandit behind me began fucking me steadily, sliding in and out of me in long, slow strokes. I felt hands rubbing me all over; back, buttocks, legs, even my arms.

Then a hand slid between my legs and found my clitoris. It began rubbing me hard, and I exploded into an orgasm. The dick in my mouth was forgotten as I shrieked my release into the bandit chief's crotch.

I came back to myself slowly, my body shaking as the three bandits kept servicing me, the one behind me plowing into me stronger and harder than ever.

"This one's a goer." He grunted as he thrust into me. "Tight, too."

"Well, don't take forever, Angus. Finish up and give the rest of us a chance."

Despite my orgasm, pleasure spread through me with every thrust. It felt good, and I stopped thinking.

Neils' hands tightened in my hair, holding my head still as he thrust with his pelvis, fucking my mouth urgently. I felt his balls tightening against my chin as his pubic hairs tickled my nose. And then he pulled my head all the way down onto his cock and grunted. His dick twitched in my mouth, and suddenly spurted thick come down my throat. He grunted again, over and over as he thrust himself as far into my throat as he could, emptying his seed into my stomach.

I gagged, but had no way to react, so I tried not to choke and desperately hoped he remembered I needed to breath. After a few moments, his hands relaxed and fell away from my head. I took the opportunity to pull my head out of his lap. I coughed, swallowed repeatedly, and gasped great lungfuls of air as the unknown bandit behind me fucked me hard.

I was vaguely aware of Neils standing up and moving away, but I was now concentrating too hard on the cock inside me to really care. I was gasping, panting, eyes clamped shut, and words began spilling out of me without me thinking about it.

"Oh... GODS! Fuck me, you motherless bastard! FUCK ME!!"

My words seemed to set him off, because he began grunting, thrust into me as deeply as he could, and came. I could feel his dick twitching, his seed splashing inside me, and I shrieked loudly, overwhelmed by it all.

After a few moments, the dick slid out of my pussy, and he slapped my ass hard as he moved away. Another man moved eagerly behind me, and a second cock slid inside me. I groaned as he bottomed out, and my head drooped to the ground, my weight resting on my elbows. He pistoned in and out of me, frantically, as if I was his first. He didn't fuck me too long before he stiffened above me and shot his load into my vibrating pussy. But I was frustrated, as he'd finished too quickly, and I was still trembling with passion.

The two bandits beneath me stopped sucking my tits, only to be replaced by two more eager mouths.

As a third bandit slid in behind me, someone lifted my head. My eyes popped open just in time to see the naked crotch in front of me, rigid penis pointed directly at my face. Then hands pulled me down, and my mouth opened in self-defense.

This cock was smaller than had been Neils', and I started sucking as I bobbed my head up and down. I was up on my hands, now, sucking him for all I was worth.

A third bandit slid into my empty pussy, and I sighed in relief.

"Damn, it's all sloppy!" He thrust into me a few times, then pulled out. I could feel two loads of cum running down my thighs. I grunted my protest at his withdrawal, then stopped moving as I felt hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them wide.

Then I shrieked again as I felt the bandit's cock-head pressing against my virgin asshole, pressing hard. As he pressed forward, the tight ring of my anus stretched to accommodate his girth, lubricated by my own pussy juices and bandit cum. I shrieked again, over and over, the pitch rising higher and higher as he slid further and further into my ass. The shrieks might have been more impressive if they hadn't been muffled by the cock in my mouth.

I struggled, trying to free myself, but now the rubbing hands latched on and held me in place as their fellow bandit's cock bottomed out in my ass. Pain radiated outwards, stabbing through my body, all centered on the red hot poker this bastard had shoved up my ass. I shrieked again, but then the bandit in front of me grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth like a pussy. I held enough presence of mind to maintain suction on the cock.

The bandit behind me was sawing in and out of my ass, moaning and groaning. "Holy shit, her ass is tight!" I clamped down as hard as I could, and his groans intensified.

The pain had begun to subside, replaced by a welcome numbness as my asshole became used to the dick embedded in it. I was frantically sucking air in through my nostrils every time the dick in my mouth retreated, and one of the mouths on my tits had started nibbling, which was driving me crazy. I could feel another orgasm building slowly, oh, so slowly.

Then the bandit behind me bellowed loudly and came, pumping his seed deep into my bowels. I groaned with passion, a noise that turned into a whimper as the cum-slicked cock slipped out of my ass. Then the second cock of the night spurted into my mouth, and I was gulping frantically to swallow it down so I could keep breathing.

And then I was alone, kneeling on the ground, with no dicks anywhere. Even the industrious mouths ceased their work on my tits and disappeared. I groaned with fatigue, but frustration overwhelmed that easily.

After a few deep, satisfying breaths, I growled, "Gods damn it, I'm not finished. Get back here, you bastards!" I tried to stand, only to find my legs were shaky and didn't want to hold me up.

They led me a few steps over to a naked man lying on his back. They positioned me, and it was obvious what was next. Filled with the frustration of my interrupted orgasm, I knelt over his waist and gently lowered myself onto his rigid cock. As he slid inside of me, I groaned and leaned forward over his bare chest. He shifted me so that my breasts hung down in his face, then started sucking one, grabbed my hips with both hands, and started fucking me hard.

I moaned with the sensations roaring through my body, and Neil's voice almost didn't register.

"Go ahead, Kreiger, she's ready now."

I was panting desperately, flying high with the fucking, as I felt Kreiger get behind me and press his dick against my asshole. It didn't hurt this time, even though it felt like he was shoving a log up my ass. How thick was this son of a bitch?

Oh Gods, my head was spinning.

And then they were both fucking me, pussy and ass, as I held still and trembled, my orgasm building, rising towards promised release.

Kreiger slapped my ass hard, the jolt shooting through my body like an arrow, and I came hard. As my orgasm overwhelmed me, I heard someone uttering a wordless scream, and only gradually did it dawn on me that the voice was mine.

The dick in my pussy exploded first, causing me to shudder with the sensations. Kreiger came moments later, spurting deep into my ass.

I lay there, panting, as they both withdrew. Cum poured out of me as I lay on my side, pooling on the animal skin on which I lay.

Hands rolled me onto my back, and another bandit lifted my legs, sliding his cock into my pussy.

I lost track of how many men fucked my ass, face, and pussy. I lost count of the orgasms that ripped through my young body. One last orgasm sent me trembling into unconsciousness, and I didn't even feel that dick slide out of me.

I awoke the next morning, lying naked on one filthy animal skin and covered with another. The remnants of my hunting cloths lay heaped beside me, along with a more humble set of trews and shirt. My weapons were even there.

I could still taste the cum from I knew not how many bandits, and as I moved, I could feel dried cum all over me. A short exploration showed that it was even in my hair and eyebrows, and the discovery prompted a vague memory of someone fucking my face, only to pull out at the last second, sending cum spurting all over my face and head. I had the distinct impression that this had happened more than once. I checked quickly, and sure enough, I felt dried cum all over my ass cheeks and back. Hell, it was even all over my tits and chest!

As I rolled over onto my side, I could feel aches and pains just about everywhere. My ass ACHED, my pussy was sore and dry, and I had scuff marks on my knees and back. I'd strained muscles everywhere, it seemed, and I groaned as I got to my feet.

The shack in which I had been held prisoner was still there, but nothing else was. Sometime during the night, after they'd fucked me into insensibility, they'd packed up their camp and left. The bastards didn't even leave me breakfast.

Well, THIS story wasn't going to be told to anybody, but that meant I'd have to get presentable, not to mention sneaking into the house to get one of my spare outfits; one look at what I would have to wear and Pa would KNOW something was wrong.

Now came the decision: try again to track them down for the reward, or head home in defeat?

I thought for a while, then shrugged. Fuck it, I never give up. So, find a stream I could bathe in, back home for replacement clothing, and then back on the trail, this time being MUCH more careful and cautious. After all, one bandit gang bang was enough for this girl.

Wasn't it?

12