Catching the Yellow Blue Bus

Story Info
Lost Love returns to him on his birthday.
1.7k words
4.06
12.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a day now since his birthday, yet still he had not received any word from her. Returning from a depressingly long day at work, made longer by the anxiety of hearing her voice, he walked up the wooden stairs of his two floored apartment to his bedroom. His eyes began to swell up as his tears began to build. It was a feeling that would repeat itself everyday since she left him, yet it all seemed unfamiliar. Choosing instead to remember the happier times that they had together, he consoled himself with the hope that she would return to his arms. This time however, even that hope was not enough to stop his tears from pouring down his cheeks. With blurred eyes, he opened the door and entered his room, walking straight to his desk. He felt the bile bubbling in his pits, anxious to race out of his body into the world. Steadying himself against his desk while forcing the vomit back down, he dried his eyes with his sleeve and concentrated on not concentrating his thoughts on her.

"Hey", he heard her say. He spun around facing the direction where the voice had come from. There she was, standing beside his bed. Even with his teary vision, he could recognize that sweet, comforting smile on her face. She was wearing one of her usual outfits - that brown top with the short sleeves and her purple skirt that reached down almost to her ankles. She looked beautiful even though tears were also forming in her eyes.

For minutes, both just stared at each other, silence broken sporadically by the sniffing of noses. Then she approached him. Offering her hand to him, he took it and shacked it. "Happy birthday" she said. He smiled as he held on to her hand not wanting to let go. As the wave of emotions began to renew their pounding on the two, he pulled her against him, wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug. She offered no resistance as she pressed her head against his chest while her hands held him tightly against her. Their bodies remembering the familiarity of each other as they stood there in the middle of his room locked in a passionate embrace.

Through her sobs she began to offer apologies for hurting him so much but he silenced her with a gentle kiss on her forehead and another on her soft and trembling lips. If ever there was to be paradise on earth, it would be in her lips. Breaking the kiss, he looked into her eyes. "I Love You".

As they locked lips again, old feelings began to resurface. Their kisses turned from tender to passionate and he caressed her tongue with his as she did the same. Not leaving the embrace of each other, they made their way to his bed. Pausing to stroke the hair away from her face and the tears from her cheek, he lowered his arms to the bottom of her blouse. She smiled; raising her hands into the air as he slowly lifted the garment over her body and past her arms. Dropping it onto the floor, he began kissing her again, this time on her neck which he knew she loved so much. Giggling as he did this, she also began to moan, quietly at first, yet louder and more frequent as he kissed his way down to the top of her black coloured bra. Gently, he used his finger tips to slide down the front of her body from her neck, to her chest, and then onto her breast, before reaching her belly. Using one finger to trace around her little button, he slid his fingers further south before coming to rest on the hem of her skirt. He kneeled in front of her and kissed her belly button as she placed her hands on his head and pressed his lips on her exposed skin. Again slowly, he held the hem of her skirt as he pulled it down. When it reached her ankles, she stepped out of them and kicked it behind her. She had on her matching black panties, the pair that he loved the most.

She was trembling from the rush of excitement and each of his touches sent electric waves pulsing towards her heart and between her legs. She could feel the dampness on her panties. A feeling only he could create so well. As he kissed his way up her thighs, she almost collapsed. Quickly however, he steadied her by sliding his hands onto her buttocks. Soon, his lips reached the point on her thighs where her panties began. Looking up he saw she had her eyes closed tight and her lips feverishly licking her lips. He pushed his fingers into the waistband of her panties and kissed her mound before pulling them down her legs. Stepping out of them, she was now naked before him save her bra. Hands now back on her bare buttocks; he pulled her towards him, her exposed pussy now just an inch from his face. Her breathing was hard and fast and her heart was racing. Her lips were closed shut, opening only to allow the occasional whimper to escape.

She was completely hairless. She always was, hating the idea of disgusting pubes. So did he and he loved her pussy. Grinning to himself, he began placing light and fast kisses all over her mound, then, spreading her legs slightly with his hands, he repeated the kisses on each of her lips. Using his tongue, though short, to lightly lick up and down her labia, he drew moan after moan from her while her legs threatened to give way. Deciding that she had enough teasing standing up, he kissed his way up her body again until he reached her bra. Embracing each other once again, he reached behind her and unclasped the snap. Struggling at first, she had to help him with it before it would come loose. They laughed at the momentary predicament remembering how history seemed to repeat itself when it came to him and her bra snap. Pausing only a moment to look into her eyes and offer a smile, he guided the bra off her arms and onto the floor. Standing before him was the Love of his life, completely naked as the day she was born.

It was not long before the two were once again locked in a loving embrace of lips and body which spilled onto his bed. Fully clothed, he climbed onto her naked body and kissed her all over her face before starting his journey back down to her neck. His hands, large and strong, gently and tenderly stroked her breast and teasingly toyed with her little brownish pink nipples. She was moaning loudly now and her hands were on his head pushing him down lower. He gladly obliged and placed his next kisses on her ample breast. Alternating between his lips and his wet tongue, he kissed and licked his way to her nipples and each time drawing a sharp intake of air into her lungs. Her back was arched in pleasure as he sucked each nipple into his mouth and slid his tongue rapidly over them. With her breast occupied, he slid a hand down past her stomach and between her legs. She spread them as wide as she could without hurting herself and cursed when they couldn't spread any wider. She almost screamed when she felt his fingers find her juicing pussy and she thrashed about when he began to stroke his fingers up and down her pussy lips. Just when she couldn't take anymore of his teasing, he obliged her by sliding a soaking wet finger through her slit. Up and down, following the motions of his other fingers on her lips, he toyed with her pussy. She did scream into a pillow however when his fingers found her clit - her love nub and his focus between her legs. Waves and waves of pleasure shot through her body as his fingers assaulted her clit and flicked it side to side.

She could not take anymore. With his lips around one nipple and his fingers toying with the other, added to the ravaging of her pussy by his other hand, her body shook uncontrollably as she began to cum, over and over again. He did not stop however until after repeated pleas from her pressed him to. He rolled to her side and held her trembling body in his arms as he stared into her eyes. Her breathing was so rapid that it seemed just one continuous breath. She pressed herself against him pulling him closer. It felt so safe and assuring to be in his arms. And it felt so good to be pleasured by them. She was sure now of her decision to be his.

Once she had calmed down, he placed a kiss on her forehead and another on her lips. This time, they kissed long and hard. With each kiss came a reassurance that they'd always have each other no matter what. Slowly, she climbed over him, her legs on either side of him, she kneeled over him. Looking into his eyes "I Love You Sweetheart."

With her soft hands, she found the bulge in his pants. Stroking it made him moan and shift about. Quickly unbuttoning his shirt and discarding it, she unbuckled his pants and pulled down the zip. In one quick motion, she freed his manhood from the confines of his underwear and together with his pants, threw the garments onto the floor. Lying on top of him now, she began to kiss his lips and neck while the whole time, grasping his cock in her fingers and stroking it up and down.

Slowly, the couple shifted so that now he was on top of her. Looking into her eyes he saw the look of love staring back. She meant the world to him and he would die before seeing any harm coming to her. Holding her face with one hand, he lovingly kissed her lips while with the other hand; he guided his cock to the entrance to her pussy. Stopping just before, he whispered to her and she smiled. Whispering back the same words "Yellow Blue Bus", she made love to him all through the night.